Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147182 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4139) (4140) (4141) (4142) (4143) (4144) (4145) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2018
ElmaSpeed:
Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.

It is the season to be jolly! Our babies are rolling in. May God protect us all even as we care for our newborns. We are victorious.

FEB ARRIVALS

MONIKER......... EDD.......... GENDER....BIRTHDATE

foreverjoy00.......5/3/18......Prince.....9/2/18
curve..................1/3/18..... ( )........16/2/18
nnekaike...........16/3/18..... Princess.....21/2/18
Elmaspeed........ 9/3/18......Prince......22/2/18
Soonest.......... 3/3/18......Prince....... 27/2/18
Tunis24.........29/3/18......Prince & princess.....27/2/18
Happychildlove......1/3/18.....Prince....28/2/18

MARCH ARRIVALS

Maggiespecial......16/3/18.....Prince.... 2/3/18
Temmy2103........23/3/18.......Princess....8/3/18
angelys............16/3/18.......Prince.......... 9/3/18
Fexcathy.........13/3/18........Prince......... 12/3/18

STILL TO COME... (any moment now)

kekeakinwale..........1/3/18......
Showerses..............9/3/18......
youngmommypat......10/3/18......
Nifes ..................11/3/18.......
Deboniar............11/3/18.......
Fruitbae......... 13/3/18.......
Aneeks........... 15/3/18.....Princess
Tripletmom....... 22/3/18..... Princess
erutoria..............22/3/18.......Princess
Wowdiva...........22/3/18........ Prince
biggal.......... 23/3/18......princess
piragirl...............26/3/18....... Prince
Latty1.............26/3/18.........
luv4real....... 27/3/18......prince
giftdiddy.............28/3/18........ Princess
beautyuche..........29/3/18.......( )
Epudome............29/3/18..........( )
Eniafelamo...........31/3/18........Princess

Dearest teamies, how are we today?
Team March nursing moms, hope you're enjoying the night duty grin
Team March waddling moms, your babies are coming. We are praying for you and eagerly awaiting your birth stories.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2018
piragirl:
BA alert and BS alert
I put to bed through CS on Wednesday 14/03/2018,due to my previous fibroid surgery I did August 2016.
The conception of this baby is a miracle,it happened wen I have given up on herbs and medical drug s I decided to just enjoy my money without having spend it again on any medication
I keto for a while,then stop after my period still show up.
my hope was on high alert after I missed my period for just two days,cuz its usually come a day or two before expected date.
I was happy, cuz I have Neva taking in before in my 30plus year on earth...
I Neva felt pregnant though,my husband will always stare on my tommy and wonder if baby is actually inside,till 20weeks we are still watching closely no syntoms whatsoever.
so I was scheduled for Cs last week Wednesday, but I waited till this week.
when the CS started,I was unable to move my legs but I can feel all the pains.they thought i was joking at first, but wen my scream was almost pulling d theater roof down,I was given catamin,
immediately I woke up,I was asking for my baby,my husband ask me to hold on,after all I can see him,I was like bros wetin I wan carry ur face do,my baby please.
I give God all glory and honour, my baby boy weigh 2.9....
even though a pastor was telling me ,that though scan told me my baby is a boy,but is a girl,for my mind,who send you,the last scan too told my baby is a girl,after a previous scan 2weeks prior was showing boy,I refused to believe it
cc:Elmaspeed
cc:all March awaiting mother
God will see u through
BS: submitted

Congratulations darling. Thank God for a successful birth.
Speedy recovery to you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2018
Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.

It is the season to be jolly! Our babies are rolling in. May God protect us all even as we care for our newborns. We are victorious.

Congratulations piragirl kiss

FEB ARRIVALS

MONIKER......... EDD.......... GENDER....BIRTHDATE

foreverjoy00.......5/3/18......Prince.....9/2/18
curve..................1/3/18..... ( )........16/2/18
nnekaike...........16/3/18..... Princess.....21/3/18
Elmaspeed........ 9/3/18......Prince......22/2/18
Soonest.......... 3/3/18......Prince....... 27/2/18
Tunis24.........29/3/18......Prince & princess.....27/2/18
Happychildlove......1/3/18.....Prince....28/2/18

MARCH ARRIVALS

Maggiespecial......16/3/18.....Prince.... 2/3/18
Temmy2103........23/3/18.......Princess....8/3/18
angelys............16/3/18.......Prince.......... 9/3/18
Fexcathy.........13/3/18........Prince......... 12/3/18
piragirl...............26/3/18....... Prince........14/3/18

STILL TO COME...
kekeakinwale..........1/3/18...... ( )
Showerses..............9/3/18.......()
youngmommypat......10/3/18......( )
Nifes ..................11/3/18.......( )
Deboniar............11/3/18.......( )
Fruitbae......... 13/3/18.......
Aneeks........... 15/3/18.....Princess
Tripletmom....... 22/3/18..... Princess
erutoria..............22/3/18.......Princess
Wowdiva...........22/3/18........ Prince
biggal.......... 23/3/18......princess

Latty1.............26/3/18.........
luv4real....... 27/3/18......prince
giftdiddy.............28/3/18........ Princess
beautyuche..........29/3/18.......( )
Epudome............29/3/18..........( )
Eniafelamo...........31/3/18........Princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 10:02am On Mar 16, 2018
Happy womb escape ma'am zaynie, as u add another year to your age i wish you many more beautiful years ahead and God blessings, happy birthday dearie.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 16, 2018
piragirl:
BA alert and BS alert
happy for you teamie, big congratulations, and safe delivery to us all. Looking for labour like seriously. The body pain this days is really bad. It is well with us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2018
@piragirl, congrats Ma, wish you speedy recovery.

@mama zaynie, happy born day to you ma'am, age gracefully.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2018
Please does anyone know the cost of shop rent in trade fair

cc
all mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2018
piragirl:
BA alert and BS alert
I put to bed through CS on Wednesday 14/03/2018,due to my previous fibroid surgery I did August 2016.
The conception of this baby is a miracle,it happened wen I have given up on herbs and medical drug s I decided to just enjoy my money without having spend it again on any medication
my hope was on high alert after I missed my period for just two days,cuz its usually come a day or two before expected date.
I Neva felt pregnant though,my husband will always stare on my tommy and wonder if baby is actually inside,till 20weeks we are still watching closely no syntoms whatsoever.
when the CS started,I was unable to move my legs but I can feel all the pains.they thought i was joking at first, but wen my scream was almost pulling d theater roof down,I was given catamin,
immediately I woke up,I was asking for my baby,my husband ask me to hold on,after all I can see him,I was like bros wetin I wan carry ur face do,my baby please.
even though a pastor was telling me ,that though scan told me my baby is a boy,but is a girl,for my mind,who send you,the last scan too told my baby is a girl,after a previous scan 2weeks prior was showing boy,I refused to believe it
God will see u through

Congratulations sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Heebah: 11:12am On Mar 16, 2018
Happy birthday mama Zaynie! I read ur last diary post and had tears in my eyes...u r one strong woman n i love u for that. May Allah continue to bless u in all u do and may ur kids always be a blessing to u and d coolness of ur eyes. Love u girl...be happy always kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 11:12am On Mar 16, 2018
Mam zaynie Happy birthday. I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabola1(f): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2018
Good day mamas,i m also team June, edd is 5/6/18. Sex is not yet known, add me o,
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018
ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH (1st week)

Hello Mama's, can you believe we are in March? Happy New month to us all, we are getting closer to our day. Glory to God for bringing us this far.

Team glorious mothers with wonderful babies
we shall all carry to term and birth healthy babies without any complications.

NAME .................... EDD .......................... SEX
Ayauche ....................04/06/18 .................... XY
Mumofnations .............04/06/18
Amarisa .................... 05/06/18
Jessie21 ....................05/06/18
Lessonslearned............05/06/18
Sandypearl ..................
Mandysmum ........... ...06/06/18 ...................
Ladytari .................... 06/06/18 ........................
Goldendollars .............06/06/18 ..................XY
rubyzz .......................09/06/18 .................... XY
FINA4804 ..................12/06/18
Enkay2016 ................14/06/18
Olalayo1710 ..............14/06/18
Dacutebaby .............. 18/06/18 ........................
strongwoman333 ....... 20/06/18 ...................XX
DNA07 ...................... 22/06/18 .........................
JUMAYIN ..
Hannydimples

Thanks to you all for responding to the last roll call, am glad to know we are all doing fine. Sorry for the little complaints and discomfort, it will soon be over.

Congratulations to all the Mama's that have put to bed and weldone to all the waddling Mama's. It will end in joy for us all in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giftdiddy: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2018
piragirl:
BA alert and BS alert
God will see u through

Congratulations � Mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
Piragirl congratulations and speedy recovery too. Elmaspeed its not an easy something o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
Today, I.just really want to thank God for this pregnancy
You know, it's very easy to forget what God has done so far, when I noticed I was pregnant again, I wasn't exactly thrilled, wished it was not true a couple of times, didn't want to be pregnant again this soon, but today , I opened my YouTube and watched some videos on IVF procedures...egg retrievals, embryo implantation, injection, and I remembered wsell how I was ready to go through these processes and even more, just to get pregnant, that was when I was waiting, ha, I did painful tests, took all.kinds of meds, cried and cried, saw all kinds of doctors and native agbo people, and this second time, God did not allow all of that for me again, didn't even know when e enta, I feel so much for n people still waiting, cos I went through so much when I was waiting, all kinds of mockery, God is good. You should visit the TTC thread if you haven't, it might enlighten you.

Lord, once again, I am very grateful for this pregnancy, and for every woman pregnant, I ask that you grant children to those in the waiting room, please wipe their tears Lord.

50 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
4realwoman:
Good morning all my teamies, long time no hear from some of una
Hope you all are doing well
kindly pop in so that we kw you all are okay.
Just checking up on you all today @ mumsgirl27, Roseey0, rosekatiej, missusadey, Anistef, Forevergirl, Imahaps, Omojolagbe, Shemmyglo, glamk, bigiyaro, yetty002, Olubassey92, iaatmgirl, Meeeeey, portable4real, Wemmy017, khaite23, tosinwill, 1dafulmi, Fisayomi1, Hotchicolate8. Hope we are enjoying our 3rd trimester? we are almost there to the Glory of God and do have a wonderful day ahead.

Team March, the Lord will lead you all to the favour room safe and sound in Jesus name, Amen.

Team April, Hope you all are getting ready to meet your babies? i pray the Lord makes it easy for everyone.

All, prggy mama here the Lord will gaurd and protect us and our babies in Jesus name and at the set time we will go and bring them forth with ease in Jesus name, Amen.

Let continue to pray and leave the rest for our heavenly father to handle.

My VVIP mamas.
thanks for checking up on us
We thank God for the journey so far and he has been with us all through the pregnancy.
Come May, may our joy be full.

Ps: This will serve as rollcall for this week, I will do rollcall proper next week
I and laziness are now paddy grin
cc : All Team may mamas

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
nneejima:
Happy womb escape ma'am zaynie, as u add another year to your age i wish you many more beautiful years ahead and God blessings, happy birthday dearie.

Thanks mama.
Amin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
4realwoman:
@piragirl, congrats Ma, wish you speedy recovery.

@mama zaynie, happy born day to you ma'am, age gracefully.

Iyabeji, thanks kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
Liftedhands:
No dates yet biko! She's 19 weeks gone.

CC oliran.

For the kpekus matter tell him its doctors orders he oils the wheels often to keep thing easy smooth and flexible.

Or you seduce or take him by force! ( lock the doors and hide the keys grin) tell him you WILL NOT LET HIM GO UNLESS HE SETTLES YOU.

lolz give him time sha and Make him understand you need him and he won't harm you or your baby.
I'm in the same shoes o. At first i was the one that was irritated at the sound of it but since i started second trimester I've been begging DH o. I'm 28 weeks gone now and no kpekus. Fear is catching me as ftm. I've also tried all the method i know, he says he doesn't want to hurt baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
4realwoman:
Just checking up on you all today @ mumsgirl27, Roseey0, rosekatiej, missusadey, Anistef, Forevergirl, Imahaps, Omojolagbe, Shemmyglo, glamk, bigiyaro, yetty002, Olubassey92, iaatmgirl, Meeeeey, portable4real, Wemmy017, khaite23, tosinwill, 1dafulmi, Fisayomi1. Hope we are enjoying our 3rd trimester? we are almost there to the Glory of God and do have a wonderful day
Thanks teamy. I'm doing great. My only rant is I'm always tired, i pee more frequently as it feels like my baby is sitting on my bladder, i find it difficult to sleep at night, my face is so black with skin tags or moles...don't know which. Let me just stop here because e pass like this. Amen to all the prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chinyeresandra(f): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hello house.Great thread here.M almost ten weeks gone.Since February, I have been having very bitter mouth and it is making me lack appetite.The kind of things I like eating now is junk and I know that it is not good for me health wise.I don't know if anyone can tell me what to eat,drink or chew to stop this menace.Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
happy birthday zaynie

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
Post deleted as I saw the correction feom mamatwinny
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Anistef:

Really !!! it's well, I'm always scared to visit the toilet.

So sorry dearie...
Just like the last post by mamatwinny about fish oil, I guess that is what has been helping me. My Preganacare Max has fish oil.
So sorry dearie... stay hydrated, and eat lots of fibre.
Funny enough... your faith is working for me... today no pains at all, am having faith the Roids will disappear sharp sharp.
It is well my Sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by psylliumhusk1: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
lioha:
Mam zaynie Happy birthday. I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life

Happy birthday Zaynie blessings

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
piragirl:
BA alert and BS alert

Big Congratulations to you Momma.
Welcome Son.
Sorry about your ordeal under the knife.
Quick recovery dearie.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
piragirl:
BA alert and BS alert
I put to bed through CS on Wednesday 14/03/2018,
God will see u through
Congrats Mama...God bless and keep your prince. More princes and princesses on the way for you in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
Happy birthday Zaynie. Wishing you more grace. Enjoy your day.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
Happy birthday,mama @ Zaynie. May God grant unto u ur heart desires dis dat and 4ever.
Congrats mama @ piragirl. May God bless and keep ur little angel.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
LEEMAH50:
good evening sabi mamas,pls help your sister o,I have been struggling with this phlegm since last week and it is not comfortable again,it is just stuck on my throat,it's not going down nor coming up,what can I take to make it come out

So sorry about dat. It's part of ur preggy package. There is nothing to be done to it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
4realwoman:
Just checking up on you all today @ mumsgirl27, Roseey0, rosekatiej, missusadey, Anistef, Forevergirl, Imahaps, Omojolagbe, Shemmyglo, glamk, bigiyaro, yetty002, Olubassey92, iaatmgirl, Meeeeey, portable4real, Wemmy017, khaite23, tosinwill, 1dafulmi, Fisayomi1. Hope we are enjoying our 3rd trimester? we are almost there to the Glory of God and do have a wonderful day ahead.

Team March, the Lord will lead you all to the favour room safe and sound in Jesus name, Amen.

Team April, Hope you all are getting ready to meet your babies? i pray the Lord makes it easy for everyone.

All, prggy mama here the Lord will gaurd and protect us and our babies in Jesus name and at the set time we will go and bring them forth with ease in Jesus name, Amen.

Let continue to pray and leave the rest for our heavenly father to handle.

Thanks for checking on us. 3rd trimester is dere ooooo with backache
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amarisa(f): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
Happy BirthDay Mama Zaynie.. I

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by giftedofgod(f): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hello mamas.... Team October....where una dey...
Am totally weak and unable to do anything. I need help..
Any drug to make me strong o

(1) (2) (3) ... (4139) (4140) (4141) (4142) (4143) (4144) (4145) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.