Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146446 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4140) (4141) (4142) (4143) (4144) (4145) (4146) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
karyss:
August mamas in d house pls say hiiiiiii. Imagine team October making noise no respect for their seniors.
Cappo tall.tosyne where art thou....pls say hi
Mam.atwinny
Olir.an
kary.ss
Cyn.ate
JstB.rave
Say.oddy
Geny.Ebere
PresVa
Loistee
Mit.chyy.
I knw we r more than ds pls let's come out of our hiding. We shd be in our 19, 18 17 16 weeks now. God will mk it easy for us all.
Right here waddling. all thanks to God. . smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
Happy birthday mama zaynie, wishing you all your heart desires dis new year, love you grin grin grin(nohomo)

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
Happy bday to me and mama zaynie my bday mate, may we see more years to come

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
giftedofgod:
Hello mamas.... Team October....where una dey...
Am totally weak and unable to do anything. I need help..
Any drug to make me strong o
Check your blood level first, low pcv is the number one culprit in pregnancy fatigue.

Drink lots of water, eat well and rest well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by portable4real: 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
PresVA:
Right here waddling. all thanks to God. . smiley

I can see so much familiar names here. August Sept October 2016 mamas. welcome back

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
piragirl:
BA alert and BS alert
I put to bed through CS on Wednesday 14/03/2018,due to my previous fibroid surgery I did August 2016.
The conception of this baby is a miracle,it happened wen I have given up on herbs and medical drug s I decided to just enjoy my money without having spend it again on any medication
I keto for a while,then stop after my period still show up.
my hope was on high alert after I missed my period for just two days,cuz its usually come a day or two before expected date.
I was happy, cuz I have Neva taking in before in my 30plus year on earth...
I Neva felt pregnant though,my husband will always stare on my tommy and wonder if baby is actually inside,till 20weeks we are still watching closely no syntoms whatsoever.
so I was scheduled for Cs last week Wednesday, but I waited till this week.
when the CS started,I was unable to move my legs but I can feel all the pains.they thought i was joking at first, but wen my scream was almost pulling d theater roof down,I was given catamin,
immediately I woke up,I was asking for my baby,my husband ask me to hold on,after all I can see him,I was like bros wetin I wan carry ur face do,my baby please.
I give God all glory and honour, my baby boy weigh 2.9....
even though a pastor was telling me ,that though scan told me my baby is a boy,but is a girl,for my mind,who send you,the last scan too told my baby is a girl,after a previous scan 2weeks prior was showing boy,I refused to believe it
cc:Elmaspeed
cc:all March awaiting mother
God will see u through
BS: submitted
congrats, E-hug to ur LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by giftedofgod(f): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
Liftedhands:
Check your blood level first, low pcv is the number one culprit in pregnancy fatigue.

Drink lots of water, eat well and rest well.

Thank you mumsy....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yesterday evening I noticed that my tommy has reduced in size and I felt a bit lighter than usual. Though baby still moves but not as active as before. Went for antenatal today,doctor said baby's head is down. Am 34 weeks + 4 days today.
Pls has anyone experienced this before?
Teamies,am I alone on this?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 12:36am On Mar 17, 2018
sysengr:
Yesterday evening I noticed that my tommy has reduced in size and I felt a bit lighter than usual. Though baby still moves but not as
You are doing fine ma'am
It's b'cos the am.... fluid is decreasing so that baby will have enough room to wiggle,causing movement to start to feel slightly different this time around,& your body is also preparing for the arrival of your LO.

so please always drink plenty water
It will end in praise.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by showerses: 2:17am On Mar 17, 2018
BA : Join me and thank the forever faithful God for the grand arrival of my Prince Chidera, Chimazagomekpere my first fruit after 5yrs of TTC yesterday 16th March by 7:21pm through VB. Mother and son are sound and doing well Daddy is overwhelm with joy. Team March for supernatural childbirth @ Cappo Elmaspeed please take note
All the waddling mamas you will deliver safely your Joy must not be cut short in Jesus name Amen

62 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 4:51am On Mar 17, 2018
showerses:
BA : Join me and thank the forever faithful God for the grand arrival of my Prince Chidera, Chimazagomekpere my first fruit after 5yrs of TTC yesterday 16th March by 7:21pm through VB. Mother and son are sound and doing well Daddy is overwhelm with joy. Team March for supernatural childbirth @ Cappo Elmaspeed please take note
All the waddling mamas you will deliver safely your Joy must not be cut short in Jesus name Amen
Congrats dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:11am On Mar 17, 2018
piragirl:
BA alert and BS alert
I put to bed through CS on Wednesday 14/03/2018,due to my previous fibroid surgery I did August 2016.
BS: submitted

Congrats sis, welcome baby boy ....You are a blessed child. To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:19am On Mar 17, 2018
BeeBlossoms:
Today, I.just really want to thank God for this pregnancy
You know, it's very easy to forget what God has done so far, when I noticed I was pregnant again, I wasn't exactly thrilled, wished it was not true a couple of times, didn't want to be pregnant again this soon, but today , I opened my YouTube and watched some videos on IVF procedures...egg retrievals, embryo implantation, injection, and I remembered wsell how I was ready to go through these processes and even more, just to get pregnant, that was when I was waiting, ha, I did painful tests, took all.kinds of meds, cried and cried, saw all kinds of doctors and native agbo people, and this second time, God did not allow all of that for me again, didn't even know when e enta, I feel so much for n people still waiting, cos I went through so much when I was waiting, all kinds of mockery, God is good. You should visit the TTC thread if you haven't, it might enlighten you.

Lord, once again, I am very grateful for this pregnancy, and for every woman pregnant, I ask that you grant children to those in the waiting room, please wipe their tears Lord.

This post got me teary, I can relate sis. I'm always so grateful to God for this miracle too, so overwhelming.......Father Lord, pls visit all my sisters on ttc thread and all ttc mamas and let them have a feel of this miracle growing in us too in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 5:20am On Mar 17, 2018
showerses:
congratulation ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitbae: 5:25am On Mar 17, 2018
@ piragirl & showerses, congratulations on the birth of your sons. May you always be glad you have them.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:27am On Mar 17, 2018
showerses:

Congrats ma'm on your safe delivery and this blessing, welcome baby boy. To God be the glory.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 5:33am On Mar 17, 2018
showerses:
Congratulations dear.welcome to your prince,I can imagine the joy in your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eniafelamo: 6:47am On Mar 17, 2018
BA! BA! BA!

Join me in welcoming my pumpkin, Firdaus Kikiope Oluwaremilekun via elective CS on d 13th . It has been a long journey for me, losing 3 babies and a pregnancy at 11weeks, dis pregnancy made me stay in d hospital for 20 weeks. In all I give thanks to Allah. I av been afraid, paranoid.... name it. Bt today I am a mother!!!

By d way CS pain is a biatch! I am still in pains, cant walk very well or even bond well with my baby.

Cc. ElmaSpeed

Cc. Mummy zaynie (thanks for ur prayers)

Cc. All Mamas

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giftdiddy: 7:07am On Mar 17, 2018
showerses:

Congratulations!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giftdiddy: 7:10am On Mar 17, 2018
eniafelamo:
BA! BA! BA!

Join me in welcoming my pumpkin, Firdaus Kikiope Oluwaremilekun via elective CS on d 13th . It has been a long journey for me, losing 3 babies and a pregnancy at 11weeks, dis pregnancy made me stay in d hospital for 20 weeks. In all I give thanks to Allah. I av been afraid, paranoid.... name it. Bt today I am a mother!!!

By d way CS pain is a biatch! I am still in pains, cant walk very well or even bond well with my baby.

Cc. ElmaSpeed

Cc. All Mamas

Congratulations!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 7:36am On Mar 17, 2018
showerses:
wow! Congrats Mama zaynie come and see our bday mate ... May God bless your LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2018
eniafelamo:
BA! BA! BA!

Cc. ElmaSpeed

Cc. All Mamas
To God be d glory, it finally end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by portable4real: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2018
Good morning my efamily.. Am fully back after long break. I had to stay off line cos of my exam and I also had to quit my job cos I can't cope with the job plus impromptu exam. have not spent a year and I was told am not entitled to any short leave.
Team May 2 from the three scan done which is hubby bday but am sure I will give birth before then as things dey go. likely to port to April...

happy to be back here.
happy birthday to mama zaynie. wishing you long life and prosperity.age graciously.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 7:52am On Mar 17, 2018
portable4real:

I can see so much familiar names here. August Sept October 2016 mamas. welcome back
Thanks darl.. Sept 2016 smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2018
Congrats to piragirl and showerses kisses to your little ones kiss kiss

Eniafelamo congrats please ask for diclofenac! You don't have to be in such pains.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 8:14am On Mar 17, 2018
BA!
Dear Mamas please exalt the name of God with me;
HE has turned my mourning into dancing and wiped my secret tears.
Hallelujah!
I welcomed my precious cute Princess on 15th March via CS .
Baby, mum and dad doing great.
B.S. coming shortly.

CC: Elmaspeed and all mamas.

42 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2018
@showerses, @Eniafelamo, @NIFES, congrats mama's and kiss to your Lo's.

Welcome back teamie @portable4real.

Team March the Lord that have started a good work in your lives will be faithful to complete it Jesus name as we wait for more good news from the remaining mama's including April mama's that will also port to March.

Team March dropping it hot hot. Our God is good all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:22am On Mar 17, 2018
sysengr:
Yesterday evening I noticed that my tommy has reduced in size and I felt a bit lighter than usual. Though baby still moves but not as active as before. Went for antenatal today,doctor said baby's head is down. Am 34 weeks + 4 days today.
Pls has anyone experienced this before?
Teamies,am I alone on this?

Hi Teamy,
So I learned, once Baby is engaged, tummy drops low.
Mine, baby has engaged, with super pelvic pain the past 2 weeks... Yet belle still dey shoot.
About the less movement, it's because baby ìs cramped out of space.
If your doctor is not worried, please try to relax.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:25am On Mar 17, 2018
showerses:

Congratulations!
Welcome son, God's hands are on you.
How exciting!!!! My first son answers same name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2018
eniafelamo:
BA! BA! BA!

Cc. ElmaSpeed

Cc. All Mamas

Congratulations!
Welcome Baby.
This one will stay, and will make you a happy Grandma with his siblings.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:32am On Mar 17, 2018
portable4real:
Good morning my efamily.. Am fully back after long break. I had to stay off line cos of my exam and I also had to quit my job cos I can't cope with the job plus impromptu exam. have not spent a year and I was told am not entitled to any short leave.
Team May 2 from the three scan done which is hubby bday but am sure I will give birth before then as things dey go. likely to port to April...

happy to be back here.
happy birthday to mama zaynie. wishing you long life and prosperity.age graciously.

Welcome back.
Doe your sacrifices and sweats for success, God will give you a better job.

Did I just smell APRIL BABY in your post?
We are more than happy to have you with our team. Well, whenever Baby comes is all good.
Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2018
NIFES:
BA!
Dear Mamas please exalt the name of God with me;
HE has turned my mourning into dancing and wiped my secret tears.
Hallelujah!
I welcomed my precious cute Princess on 15th March via CS .
Baby, mum and dad doing great.
B.S. coming shortly.

CC: Elmaspeed and all mamas.

Congratulations Momma.
Welcome Princess.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4140) (4141) (4142) (4143) (4144) (4145) (4146) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.