Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,335 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8263219 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 6:51am On Mar 13, 2015
Hi mamas... Sorry I no fit read back. Just came her to greet una. A beg gist me o... Who born, who hey BFP, who baby do byday... Just quote me and gist me abeg. Meanwhile *breathes in* twins no be garri o.ah... I son lean sef. I no even get time to chop. All I do is Milo Milo Milo... The life saving Milo... Bye o. My pikin dey cry, need to carry her before she wakes her bro

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 6:52am On Mar 13, 2015
THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT CONGRATULATED ME FOR THE BIRTH OF THE TWINS. MAY GOD GRANT YOUR HEARY DESIRES. I CANT MENTION EVERYONES NAMES. THANK YOU. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 8:09am On Mar 13, 2015
mummy2be:
I have the e-book,mail me here or what's ur email address so I can send d e-book,don't wanna disclose my email address here
mummy2be ive sent you a message but u wernt online
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 8:14am On Mar 13, 2015
Good morning all pushy mamas,I pray we all carry to term. Congratulations to all d latest mama,ur LO will bring more blessings to you all. I av been a silent follower although I v been on d TTC thread for some time. I got my bfp n I m 11weeks now.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 8:31am On Mar 13, 2015
Make una help me tank God. I gave birth dis morning to a bouncing baby boy early dis morning. Abeg make una help me. My breasts aint producing milk yet and my little prince is so hungry. I gave birth normally.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 8:44am On Mar 13, 2015
Teegali:
Good morning all pushy mamas,I pray we all carry to term. Congratulations to all d latest mama,ur LO will bring more blessings to you all. I av been a silent follower although I v been on d TTC thread for some time. I got my bfp n I m 11weeks now.

Awwwhhhh.. Great news to reassure one of God's faithfulness and love, you will have an easy time and graduate with ease to the new mamas thread.

@Sayo,
When will your MIL show?

@Sugah,
4.7kg through the coochie with ZERO cut? I give that coochie big props!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MiracleMum(f): 9:12am On Mar 13, 2015
oluwajedalo:
What can I take to stop vomiting eveyday

Garden egg and agbalumo worked for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2015
FexCathy:
Make una help me tank God. I gave birth dis morning to a bouncing baby boy early dis morning. Abeg make una help me. My breasts aint producing milk yet and my little prince is so hungry. I gave birth normally.

Congrats FexCathy. God bless our lil angel.

Why do I go back to the March list anyime I hear this birth news? I doff my cap for March mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2015
@Fexcathy,
Congrats,the lord will never stop blessing your household with wonderful events and gifts.
As for the milk,tell grandma or any grown up female around you to get a clean towel and warm water;massage the boobies from the cleavage to the areola with firm hands in a downward motion for a couple of minutes, it will hurt(full disclosure)if they are engorged but after a couple of attempts milk will flow.
Continue to put bobo as well cos the sucking motion encourages a steady flow.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahmanim: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2015
FexCathy:

this march mamas self una no gree at all. Na real march u dey do.

Congratulations on the birth of ur lo. May he be a source of joy to ur household. The milk will come dont get urself stressed up, just relax
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 9:36am On Mar 13, 2015
sunnshyn:

Praise the lord!!! I know it's possible. She prayed for it and believed...thank you for sharing!

I'm hoping that ALL mamas from now on, on this thread will experience the supernatural childbirth.

What prompted my asking was reading mytestimony's childbirth story and I heard her talk about her pain...my kinda spirit sank...

Please o I am realist. If sth pain I say e pain. No need to lie say I born without pain. If another person does so painless dats for the person. What happens to one may not happen to the other. I for come talk say e no pain so dt story go sweet then I go de hosp de cry of pain. That being said have a jewel to tk care of

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 9:40am On Mar 13, 2015
Fexcathy co grats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 10:09am On Mar 13, 2015
Congratulations Fexcathy. May God continue to bless your home.

Welcome on board Teegali. We wish you a blissful full term.

This March mamas no wan carry last, they are just delivering like Hebrew women. I pray it be so for May mamas wink and every other pregnant woman.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunnshyn(f): 10:12am On Mar 13, 2015
mytestimony:

Please o I am realist. If sth pain I say e pain. No need to lie say I born without pain. If another person does so painless dats for the person. What happens to one may not happen to the other. I for come talk say e no pain so dt story go sweet then I go de hosp de cry of pain. That being said have a jewel to tk care of

I guess you misunderstood me or I didn't even explain well what I meant mytestimony and I'm sorry about that. My regards to our Jewel.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2015
gocare:
mummy2be ive sent you a message but u wernt online
sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2015
Fexcathy....Congratulations, May God guide and protect ur prince.

mummy2be....Thanks you so much

Teegali...Congratulations and welcome darling mama

#teamAugust#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 10:42am On Mar 13, 2015
@fexcathy, congratulations on the Birth of ur Baby.
@mummy2be, thank you so much for the book.
@my fellow pushing Mamas, una doh oo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2015
FexCathy:
Wow!So many goodnews in d house dis month,I pray dat d goodnews n joy we share here will not diminished IJN. Congrats mama,may God keep u n ur lo safe. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:09am On Mar 13, 2015
Teegali:
Congrats n welcome on board.Wish u happy healthy 9mnths.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2015
Congrats to all #TeamMarch, may God continue to bless and keep our LO
@mytestimony the procedure is fast, it's recovery that is outta dis world buh d joy of our heartmelters makes it easier. Every time I was in pain I look @ my cutie n TG for HIS grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pjthatcher: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2015
congrats fexcathy infact am glad I belong to march mamas group see as good news just dey flow. may we constantly hear good news from the remaining month mamas. I can wait
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
@ mummy2be thank you so much, I just got it. @team march Una dey vex oo, you mummy's just followed yourselves bumper to bumper , its a full house o, I tap into the anointing o, #team September. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buddykolly(f): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
.Have been a silent reader although from TTC group BT can't be silent anymore after dis team march miracle so touching . am 11weeks nw n tombs up to team Sept I love these family n wish to be welcomed.we shall all sing a song of praise at the end. amen

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
buddykolly:
.Have been a silent reader although from TTC group BT can't be silent anymore after dis team march miracle so touching . am 11weeks nw n tombs up to team Sept I love these family n wish to be welcomed.we shall all sing a song of praise at the end. amen
Congrats mama n welcome on board.May God's presence shines on all d TTC mamas all over d world.And may we d pushing mamas carry 2 term n deliver with ease in d Mighty Name of JESUS.Amen! #TeamJulyAllTheWay#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atonementchild: 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Congrats to mytestimony and fexcathy,the joy will never cease from your homes. Wishing you quickest recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Helo dear mamas and mamas to be, seeing this thread now and am glad I did. Am also a preggy mama due dis mar. May God make it easy for us all. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
oluwajedalo:
What can I take to stop vomiting eveyday

Chai, that awful vomiting.
Try Phernegan, if it is too bad, such that you can't keep anything down, see your doctor

Vit B6 helps some people (Pyridoxine) it is sold like Vit C.
Look for pressure point wrist band. A wrist band u wear and press a button when u get nauseated.
Try to always have food in your stomach. Hunger triggers nausea and vomiting.

Sorry dear, this too shall pass!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
Congrats 2 d new mamas in d house.congrats and welcome 2 d new preggy mamas,we shall all carry 2 term and deliver complication-free,amin.
Am telling u these september mamas,hmmm,una go surprise u o!We go outnumber these marching mamas o!
Teamseptember answer PRESENT so dat we know each other from now.
PRESENT!!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendblex(f): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
mytestimony:
Help me praise Jah I gave birth this afternoon

I no fit shout! !! our class rep don drop o. Congratulations mama.#teammarchrocks#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
congrats fexcathy.May God bless your lo.#teammarchrocks#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
@Deezou, #TeamSeptember Present!tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buddykolly(f): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Deezou:
Congrats 2 d new mamas in d house.congrats and welcome 2 d new preggy mamas,we shall all carry 2 term and deliver complication-free,amin.
Am telling u these september mamas,hmmm,una go surprise u o!We go outnumber these marching mamas o!
Teamseptember answer PRESENT so dat we know each other from now.
PRESENT!!!!!
present oooo. tanks to all the mamas in the house

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.