Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162645 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4248) (4249) (4250) (4251) (4252) (4253) (4254) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
whyworryPH:
Congratulations to our own special mama. We can't wait to hear your BS in a few weeks time.
Thank you ma'am.
BlessedDiva:

Yaayy see our very own kiss thank you Lord for the journey so far, can't wait for the birth of our surprise blessed baby. I'll get there too in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.
thanks and Amen sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
comtem2011:
Good to hear from you mama. How is waddling business?
Alhamdulilah, it's going well. I trust you are good too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
Joomie:
Weekly Roll Call (pls respond)

Take it or leave it, we are the GIANT OF THIS THREAD.

How Una dey. We have all official said our goodbyes to first trimester.

How Una dey.

TEAM OCTOBER 2018
1. joomie ........................... 01
2. Fabmummy
3. Tinutunde
4. giftedofgod ................... 31
5. Rukkington .................... 06
6. Enkaylala2
7. BeeBlossoms
8. LEEMAH50 ......................01
9. gudbadgal ...................... 25
10. HeroesMum ................. 02
11. Chinyeresandra
12. jumy16
13. vicky9ice ........................12
14. gracewealth007
15. Topmid
16. Liftedhands
17. Zaynie ............................. 25
18. Aitee1.............................. 25
19. ngsoundz ....................... 13
20. bayobabe ........................14
21.Tabsy
22. Funmi2510
23. amypearl ..........................05

We are now in week 17, 16, 15, 14, 13

Peepers, please come out and register.
It shall all end in praise.

Present ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
Oliran:

Alhamdulilah, it's going well. I trust you are good too
Thank God my sister.

Remaining August mamas, make una show face o.

Our junior months mamas are very active o, make we show them say we senior them abeg. come and show ur face o.

I believe some of us are busy with one thing or the other, may God bless us.

August mamas rock wella with sexy bumps.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
vicky9ice:

Present ma'am
Thanks for responding sis. I know you are in good health. Take care

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LEEMAH50(f): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Joomie:
Weekly Roll Call (pls respond)
How Una dey.
TEAM OCTOBER 2018 1. joomie ........................... 01 2. Fabmummy 3. Tinutunde 4. giftedofgod ................... 31 5. Rukkington .................... 06 6. Enkaylala2 7. BeeBlossoms 8. LEEMAH50 ......................01 9. gudbadgal ...................... 25 10. HeroesMum ................. 02 11. Chinyeresandra 12. jumy16 13. vicky9ice ........................12 14. gracewealth007 15. Topmid 16. Liftedhands 17. Zaynie ............................. 25 18. Aitee1.............................. 25 19. ngsoundz ....................... 13 20. bayobabe ........................14 21.Tabsy 22. Funmi2510 23. amypearl ..........................05
Peepers, please come out and register. It shall all end in praise.
present ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetose(f): 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
Good day house,please,which of the sizes of diaper is better for a newborn size1 or 2?thanks.Oct n November mamas we dey watch una for 5d kwatinue.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
zaynie:

Dem go tear your bra o!

These November mamas are so razzzzzzzzz

Sidestep over her tongue

Please tell your Goldenheart002 that we are that razz. Na tearing of pant and bra plus wig we dey do.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
sweetose:
Good day house,please,which of the sizes of diaper is better for a newborn size1 or 2?thanks.Oct n November mamas we dey watch una for 5d kwatinue.

If you're going for the economy pack, I advice you get size 2 and/maybe few size 1... cus you don't know how big/small your baby will be.
But I got just size 2... we use am liadat

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gracewealth007(f): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
Call (pls respond)

How Una dey.

TEAM OCTOBER 2018
1. joomie ........................... 01
2. Fabmummy
3. Tinutunde
4. giftedofgod ................... 31
5. Rukkington .................... 06
6. Enkaylala2
7. BeeBlossoms
8. LEEMAH50 ......................01
9. gudbadgal ...................... 25
10. HeroesMum ................. 02
11. Chinyeresandra
12. jumy16
13. vicky9ice ........................12
14. gracewealth007
15. Topmid
16. Liftedhands
17. Zaynie ............................. 25
18. Aitee1.............................. 25
19. ngsoundz ....................... 13
20. bayobabe ........................14
21.Tabsy
22. Funmi2510
23. amypearl ..........................05

Peepers, please come out and register.
It shall all end in praise present ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
zaynie:
Good morning moms.

Its PrayerMonday.

Authubillahi mina shaytani rajeem
Bismillahi Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
We pray that the Almighty Allah forgive all our sins, the ones we committed knowingly and unknowingly.
The ones we made people commit and the ones people made us commit.
The ones we committed with our eyes, mouth, ears, heart, hand or feet.
We pray He forgives us.
We pray that He bestows upon us His unending mercies. That he makes us find favor in all the places we go and with all the people we meet. That he makes our way easy.
We pray that He grants us His blessings so that all we have will be more than enough for us.Lord of Bounty, please grant us abundant grace and blessings.
We pray that He protects us from all harm. From the evil eyes, the evil tongue, the evil hands and the evil hearts, for He is the Ultimate Protector.
We pray for all the TTC moms, may this year be the year of turnarounds for them. May they get their bfps this year, this month. May the pregnancy be easy for them and may their joy not be cut short. Amin
We pray for the pregnant moms. We pray you make this journey and easy one, Ya Allah let the day of birth be one of ease whichever route it goes. Let there be only the right people in the right places for us. Let there be right facilities in the right place for us. Let us walk out of the delivery room with our babies tucked beside us, alive and healthy.
We pray for the new moms. May their way be made easy. May their children always make them happy and proud.
We pray for the boot hangers. May that boot remain hanged for as long as you want (can I hear a big Amin!), but Ya Allah, only you know best, if there is a child destined to be born, Ya Allah, I trust You to make the child jump all the hurdles to be conceived and to stay conceived.
We pray for all the experienced moms, may your children continue to excel in all they do and make you happy and proud. Amin.
We pray for the men that have chosen to walk this journey with us. That You grant them all they would need to make amazing dads; psychologically, financially, emotionally and morally.
We pray for our friends and family members both far and near. We pray that they experience happiness and fulfillment in all they do.

Amin.

AMIN

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
FloraEC:
Prayer Monday

Heavenly Father, King of Glory
Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent God
Mighty Man in battle
Elshadai
Elohim
King of Kings and Lord of Lords
He that sits at the right hand of God Almighty
Miracle worker
Yahweh
Destiny Changer
Healer of the sick and the broken hearted
Adonai we worship you

We thank you Father for yet another day/week in our lives. We thank you for making it possible for us to be in the land of the living today. We thank you for the air that we breathe, all things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small and for your mercy. It is not by our power or might but by your Grace, be thou exalted both now and forever.
We ask for forgiveness of sins, anywhere we've sinned against you, knowingly or not, consciously or not, show us your mercy and wash away our iniquities.
We ask for your guidance and protection on our family's, husband's, children, businesses, jobs, and life. Bless us and order our steps, let no weapon formed or fashioned against us never prosper.
We ask for your protection on our baby(s) that is still forming in our womb, let all the parts form without any fault. We pray against any miscarriage, still-birth or any deformation cos you've given us the authority to bind anything out by faith with your name. We pray for safe delivery and good health.
Lord we commit the TTC mothers unto your hands, please bless them Lord, open the floodgates of heaven and let your anointing, blessings shower on them. We thank you for all the testimonies we've recorded and we pray/ask for more of bfps.

We pray also for Nigeria in Distress, let there be love, peace and harmony.

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, Love of God and the Sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit, abide with us, now and forevermore.

Amen
AMEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
C
Awesomemama:

If you're going for the economy pack, I advice you get size 2 and/maybe few size 1... cus you don't know how big/small your baby will be.
But I got just size 2... we use am liadat
This is what I got o hope I'm good to go else make I return am o

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
StrongWoman333:
C This is what I got o hope I'm good to go else make I return am o
its OK,that what I bought too.you can buy small size one join to use for the first few weeks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
nnekaike:
its OK,that what I bought too.you can buy small size one join to use for the first few weeks.
OK thanks MA smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
StrongWoman333:
C This is what I got o hope I'm good to go else make I return am o

That's size 2... you're good to go

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
To God be the glory for the journey so far.
Almost done shopping I will be sharing my baby and hospital list including recent prices soon. Just too tired and lazy to type.

Team June how far? Hope we are all getting prepared. May we all carry to term IJN. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
Awesomemama:

That's size 2... you're good to go
Thanks smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Thanks smiley

Ywc
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
StrongWoman333:
grin grin grin grin grin

Oyinbo life, no stress.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
DrDhe:

Present...feeling hawt and fly. Please how can I get hubby more involved in this journey? He is supporting by doing chores and all that, but I need him to be as expectant as I am. He has been dodging following me for antenatal or even reading the pregnancy books I bought. I am thinking of even installing pregnancy app on his phone. Is my own too much or na pregnancy hormones dey deal with my brain.

Thanks dear...hubby following is that necessary d greatest support u need from him is at home

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
gracygem100:
Present ma, God bless ur goodworks
thanks dear..God bless u too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
ayabadamilola:
We dey here *side eye to October peepu

Don't mind them
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
wholesomegrace:

Oyinbo life, no stress.
At all o cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dependableGod(f): 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Lol thanks o since the discussion see me having another thought towards my innocent MIL may God forgive me o Though I know I have to be careful sha it is well. Didn't even know the landlady was monitoring us in the first place na wah o hubby must not hear this o grin

Dont allow anybody to bring enemity in ur home, maybe she was expecting to hear u and ur mother inlaw have misunderstanding to d extend of exchanging words so that she will be called in as a judge veronica but she was dissappointed!!

Had it been ur mother inlaw is a bad woman forget it no body will tell u, so please dont look for what is not lost!

Dont listen to your landlady, infact dont be too close because one day she tell u ur husband is dis and dat!!

Some mother inlaws are so sweet just like mine!

Have a bless evening! cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Joomie,whyworryPH,zaynie,BlessedDiva and all Oct n Nov mamas,oya make una come carry puff-puff.Mama Ekene @Liftedhands,u ma follow.Hope it will go round grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
Debbiemma:
BA i welcomed my prince yesterday evening.team april

April Momma!!!
Big Congratulations t you.
Welcome Son.
Thank God for safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
Team April LAST ROLL CALL!
God has been so faithful, I can remember the first roll call cheesy
See us today, calling and answering our Last week in April shocked ... yes ohhh... we are signing out of this thread in less than 7 days... cool
Those still waiting to enter the Favor room, it will end in praise!!!!

Please answer your names Momma.

With joy, we announce the arrival of little Prince Debbiemma !!!
Big Congratulations Momma.
Please submit your BS as soon as you can.

"With God on our side, we got this"!

PORTERS CLUB!!!!
3 wonderful Mommas ported.

1. Lilliesbud12 ...XX 19/03/2018✅
2. rvpbae  ...........XY 24/03/2018 ✅
3. Tutulicious .... XY 20/03/2018 ✅

APRIL BABIES!!!
Happy to meet you cuties!!!!
Congratulations Mommas.

1. portable4real ... XX 01/04/18 HA✅
2. beautyuche ...... XX 01/04/18 HA
3. PatKing ............ XX 03/04/18✅
4. Splendor1 .........XX 04/04/18
5. Wealthyone ..... XY 06/04/18
6. Whyterose ....... XY 06/04/18
7. luv4real ............ XY 07/04/18 HA✅
8. Wifeysist ......... XY 07/04/18
9. Euphorbia ....... XY 07/04/18 ✅
10. fruitbae ......... XY 07/04/18 HA
11. phlakkyes ..... XX 08/04/18 HA✅
12. imagemate .. XY 09/04/18
13. Toyeem ......... XY 10/04/18✅
14. amy43 ........... XY 11/04/18
15. mrstheo ........ XX 14/04/18
16. Prettymaxy .. XY 15/04/18
17. Bibeetee ....... XY 15/04/18
18. Graciamore .. XY 17/04/18
19. Hafsat24 ....... XY 18/04/18✅
20. Mumplenty ... XX 18/04/18
21. Debbiemma .. XY 23/04/18

GROUP A
Thank God for safe delivery Group A!!!

GROUP B
10. DidiPearls .....EDD 19/04/18(??)
11. sallygal  .........EDD 19/04/18(XX)

GROUP C
13. omonifamily .EDD 21/04/18(XX)
14. Sysengr .........EDD 23/04/18(XX)
15. Crystalzoe ....EDD 23/04/18(XX)
16. PrincessKF ...EDD 25/04/18(XY)
19. MumIbeji .......EDD 28/04/18(XX)

#TeamNoLoss
#Team Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive with plenty money

A tick = BA and BS Seen.
HA = Happy Arrival from other Team.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Please Ma
Help me put this on the women's forum. Thanks Ma.

�������
�LIPSTICK INFORMATION

This comes from someone
Who works in the breast cancer unit at Mt. Sinai Hospital , in Toronto ..

�From: Dr. Nahid Neman
�If there is a female you care anything about..,
Share this with her.

�Recently a lipstick brand called 'Red Earth'
Decreased their prices from
$67 to $9.90.
�It contained lead.
Lead is a chemical which causes cancer.
�The lipstick brands that contain lead are:
�CHRISTIAN DIOR
�LANCÃME
�LAKME
�MAYBELINE
�CLINIQUE
�Y.S.L.
�ESTEE LAUDER
�SHISEIDO
�RED EARTH (Lip Gloss)
�CHANEL (Lip Conditioner)
�MARKET AMERICA-�MOTNES LIPSTICK.
�EL18
�MANY LOCAL BRANDS SELLING IN CHINA, INDIA, UK, SINGAPORE, HONGKONG, USA, MALAYSIA..
�The higher the lead content,
�The greater the chance of causing cancer.
�After doing a test on lipsticks,
�It was found that the Y.S.L. Lipstick
Contained the most amount of lead.
�Watch out for those lipsticks
Which are supposed to stay longer.
�If your lipstick stays longer, it is
Because of the higher content of lead.

Here is the test you can do yourself:

1. Put some lipstick on your hand�
2. Use a Gold ring to scratch on the lipstick�.
3. If the lipstick colour changes to black,
Then you know the lipstick contains lead.

Please send this information to all your Sisters, Wife.., Daughters,..., and other female family members and female friend .
This information is being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Centre
Dioxin Carcinogens Cause Cancer..
( copied as received )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Liftedhands:
Savage.... grin lipsrsealed

I'm enjoying this drama that October and November belleful (even September sef join) is giving us here lolz mbok I'm neutral o.
Don't be neutral biko, join the winning team! How's Ekene my sugar berry?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
@PrincessKF, long time mama hope you are good? Just checking up on you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4248) (4249) (4250) (4251) (4252) (4253) (4254) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.