Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8195699 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
Prouddad38:
Hello Mamas... @All-The-Mamas, @All-Preggy-Mamas, @All-Vigilante-Mamas, @All_TTC_Mamas, .... Greetings from the Proud Family.

I have received all your words, and thanks to u all.

Proudmom have kept me busy ooooo. No be small tins ooo. In fact, iv been in the third clouds.

I don take break to wait for my little one soon.

@Kaffy4bill, @Clinik, @Modathn @Beedam, @Mytestimony, @Mummy2be, @Mgeey, @rezzy, @tchiwinnie, @Kimoni, @Ifefunmi, @imurboss.... And other Mamas...
I hail una wella. Hope ur families are having the best of life.

Good to hear from you o... We are fine and also awaiting our cute little ones! May they all arrive safely.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
Prouddad38:
Hello Mamas... @All-The-Mamas, @All-Preggy-Mamas, @All-Vigilante-Mamas, @All_TTC_Mamas, .... Greetings from the Proud Family.

Proudmom have kept me busy ooooo. No be small tins ooo. In fact, iv been in the third clouds.

@Kaffy4bill, @Clinik, @Modathn @Beedam, @Mytestimony, @Mummy2be, @Mgeey, @rezzy, @tchiwinnie, @Kimoni, @Ifefunmi, @imurboss.... And other Mamas...

Lol...this thread has missed you, prouddad. Good to hear you are being kept busy.

Hope preparations to welcome proudbaby are in top gear. Regards
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Prouddad38:

I hail una wella. Hope ur families are having the best of life. I talk am say no wonder u just 4get us,because proudmum don dey cooperate,tnx for checking on us

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaire: 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
euphorbia:

angry y u no tell us now. We are expecting to hear d good news from all of us.hope he is doing great?congrat kiss
Thank you he is doing great
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
Prouddad38:

thanks for d mention,we are very grateful..... Eku ipalemo,tank God no protest for kpekus again..My sis has bin coordinating well. DH sends his regards..!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
Greetings to everyone & congrats to all the new parents on this thread. may God Almighty continually make ur babies a source of rejoicing in ur families. oh Lord, pls remember our TTC sisters and make them joyful mothers of children in Jesus name, amen.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 11:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
lioha, been thinking of u lately. hope u r doing well? I'm with u in prayers, God hasn't forgotten u

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=mummy2be post=31761378][/quote] tnx for checking up on us,i knw say proudmum dey cooperate wella,tnx for the mention
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 8:39am On Mar 19, 2015
@iyaire, congratulations on the birth of your lo. Birth story nko? Make we dey learn from una.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2015
There's a twin mum here that we ere due at d same time.... She never born? A beg show face o... My memory is clouded with Brest milk grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Prouddad38:

Tanx sso much, we r doing gr8 ooo. Glad to hear the ministry is moving forward. We sure miss u here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2015
clinik:

thanks for d mention,we are very grateful..... Eku ipalemo,tank God no protest for kpekus again..My sis has bin coordinating well. DH sends his regards..!

Mama, ao is our baby and dh doing? Bn a while? Sure motherhood is fun. My love and rgds
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2015
@prouddad,
Thanks for the mention,believe you are doing great as well.my classmate nor get choice but to do you fine,na correct gyal wey sabi the koko. Thanks for the lil proudy things,God will never take what maked a man from you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 9:18am On Mar 19, 2015
Iffyy, ao did d scan go?
Lioha, ao r u sis? U r alwaz on my mind
Omankem? Did I get dat rite?, wats up
Jumayin, ao r u holding up?
Others dat I can't remember ur names, sure u r in our prayers and God is fully involved.
To all ttc mothers, pray u get ur bfp soonest.
One love

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2015
^^^^^Coincidentally,I just remember those mamas too now.you are all joining this house to finish the course with pass in Jesus name soonest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2015
pjthatcher:
thank God with me my prince is here

Congratulations dear mama, God bless ur prince. Awaiting ur birth story
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2015
Prouddad38:

Thanks for the mention sir, hope u're doing great & thanks for taking good care of mama ibeji grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Motun31(f): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2015
Mamas in the house, feeling menstral cramps since mid night o. It comes and go. Am 38 weeks gone.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 19, 2015
@all i greet all the pregnant mamas here, i pray that
you all will deliver like Hebrew women. AMEN

Those that have given birth CONGRATS to all

Am still ttc mama, I pray that our God will remember
me and my ttc mamas the other trend as He remembered you all.

We will soon come over to this trend in Jesus Name AMEN.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 11:45am On Mar 19, 2015
Motun31:
Mamas in the house, feeling menstral cramps since mid night o. It comes and go. Am 38 weeks gone.

Ao iss d pain now, any increase? Pls try to time it, cld b d real tin oo. Hope ur bags r packed. All the best
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
hello preggy and pushing mamas
how is the pushing ministry?

Congratulations to all that have put to bed....may almighty God take care of our LOs.
New mamas,una welcome oo...wishing you all a stress free journey

This vigilante work no be small thing ooo...na only me and my swit@ dey do the vigil...it aint easy though but its worth it..
Am still doing my sitbath ooo cos my tear no be frm dis planet grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
@Kaffy&Euphorbia,
God bless you ladies for putting words to my thoughts, when I come here I do with hope that one of the mamas on "short break" will resume with alacrity.
God will perfect all that concern omankem, lioha,jumayin,aghaibiam and other that I have in my mind but can't name now.. Joy will not be an alien in your lives.

@ifffy,
How far?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Mama, ao is our baby and dh doing? Bn a while? Sure motherhood is fun. My love and rgds

Our able chief nurse Kaffy,I sight u plenry...How is d pushing ministry? trust is moving on fyn,Your baby is doing fyn,chopping me everytym...Winks....! Over fun dey worry Motherhood,naso I go dey dose dey breastfeed,My sister Vigilante work sweet die...!

To all d mamas in d house I hail ooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Motun31(f): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Ao iss d pain now, any increase? Pls try to time it, cld b d real tin oo. Hope ur bags r packed. All the best
Am not just comfortable. Like menses wants to come. Pain at lower abdomen.like 40 mins apart.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Congrats to all the new moms @mytestimony, fexcathy, Mzora, iyaire, pjthatcher, I celebrate with u all, may ur LOs continue to bring u joy. Ameen. Soo happy for u guys. all the rest march mamas still warming up, wishing u all a smooth, safe n complicatn-free delivery inshaAllaah. Only goodnews on this n d TTC thread by God's grace, our hopes wl never be cut short, nkan t'o n pa wa l'erin ko ni pa wa l'ekun. Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
@shiller pls which hospital did u eventually register with for antenatal? I read u'r in nyanya area, i'm in jikwoyi n my current gynae works at national hospital but consults for saffron hospital only on wkends. So now i'm in a delimma n needs to decide on time. 10x in advance. @all pls which wld u advise for 8weeks scan? Abdominal scan or TVS? Pls I want an option dt's safe for LO n dt won't give me hypertension o biko.lol. Pls I need ur quick response on ds mamas, 10x vry much in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
modath:
@prouddad,
Thanks for the mention,believe you are doing great as well.my classmate nor get choice but to do you fine,na correct gyal wey sabi the koko. Thanks for the lil proudy things,God will never take what maked a man from you.
No worries,he go soon come protest again lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
ifefunmi:

Good to hear from you o... We are fine and also awaiting our cute little ones! May they all arrive safely.
Amen o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
@ummtwins2 ,I finally registerd @saffron hospital,abdominal scan shld b ok @8wks,wait 4 our nurses 2 ans ur ques too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viviparity: 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pls my ppl am hvn pain in my navel.is lt normal, l complain 2 doc no drug was given
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
10x vry much shiller. Pls how much did u pay to register for antenatal? I want to be prepared; planning to start nxt wk mashaAllaah. N when u go for ANC, who attends to preggy ladies there cos like I said earlier, their gynae is only available on wkends. How's been ur antenatal experience with them generally? I'm sorry for my plenty questns,pls I jst need to know how good they r wt maternity services. 10x, i appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
viviparity:
Pls my ppl am hvn pain in my navel.is lt normal, l complain 2 doc no drug was given

Sori sis, growing uterus tinz..

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.