Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149100 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 2:20am On Mar 24, 2015
@fabmummy, relax your mind, how far gone are you. Spotting may occur at one time or the other, I remember I had bloody discharge in first trim and I ran to the hospital from work, this happened like 3 different times, nothing happened to my baby, I know a lot of preg women that have spotted especially during early stage, I may not know if it's part of the package like we say but at the same time it's not weird or strange. I stay at ketu and whenever I do scan outside my hmo hospital, it cost me 1000.
@olaoyekemi, our fellow classmate, no tell me say you are just joining this campus when we don reach 300 level, 2nd semester. tongue
You are welcome dear, we will carry to term in Jesus Name and we will carry our bundles of joy with our own hands.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 3:51am On Mar 24, 2015
sheweezy:
@fabmummy, relax your mind, how far gone are you. Spotting may occur at one time or the other, I remember I had bloody discharge in first trim and I ran to the hospital from work, this happened like 3 different times, nothing happened to my baby, I know a lot of preg women that have spotted especially during early stage, I may not know if it's part of the package like we say but at the same time it's not weird or strange. I stay at ketu and whenever I do scan outside my hmo hospital, it cost me 1000.
@olaoyekemi, our fellow classmate, no tell me say you are just joining this campus when we don reach 300 level, 2nd semester. tongue
You are welcome dear, we will carry to term in Jesus Name and we will carry our bundles of joy with our own hands.

Thank you so much, am 5 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:17am On Mar 24, 2015
Fabmummy:
Hello mamas, pls I started spotting Sunday night and Monday, I am so scared but trusting God. Please since the pregnancy is still early I haven't registered with any hospital, but I need to do a scan to ascertain that all is well today, but I don't know where to go n how much it will cost me, please i'll appreciate suggestions around ikeja Oshodi ketu,and environs. Thanks

Nurse kaffy4bill should know about where to go for scan in Ketu. I stay in ojota and it's 1k5 don't know if that won't be too far for you. Sorry,what God has done for you will surely be permanent. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 4:39am On Mar 24, 2015
beedam:

Nurse kaffy4bill should know about where to go for scan in Ketu. I stay in ojota and it's 1k5 don't know if that won't be too far for you. Sorry,what God has done for you will surely be permanent. Amen

Amen, thank you, please tell me the name of the place.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:46am On Mar 24, 2015
Fabmummy:

Amen, thank you, please tell me the name of the place.

Precise alpha diagnostic. It's on ogudu road. when you are coming from ketu, Just climb the bridge to the other side of ojota and take #50 cab( it's trekkable though) then drop at Alhaja Amoo street. It's on number one of the street.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 4:47am On Mar 24, 2015
beedam:

Precise alpha diagnostic. It's on ogudu road. when you are coming from ketu, Just climb the bridge to the other side of ojota and take #50 cab( it's trekkable though) then drop at Alhaja Amoo street. It's on number one of the street.

Thanks will they explain what the scan is to me, I mean the result?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keji3: 7:26am On Mar 24, 2015
Fabmummy:

Thank you so much, am 5 weeks

It's normal for some to bleed during early pregnancy, try to relax very very well for now and monitor urself. Abdominal scan won't see anything @ 5 weeks till 8 weeks above,the best scan is trans vaginal for 5weeks scan which is around 5k. Hold tight to ur faith the Lord will see u thru amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keji3: 7:31am On Mar 24, 2015
Hello pushing mamas, vigilante mama and all our senior mamas how una dey. It's been a while I posted here though always read thru, it's not easy working,travelling every weekend and pregnant @ same time but we thank God the ministry is moving forward without complications. I see my fellow team mates #teamjuly have started buying their baby things when i'm yet to compile a list lolz. God will see us thru, have a good day everybody.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 7:40am On Mar 24, 2015
Fabmummy:

Thanks will they explain what the scan is to me, I mean the result?

R u bleeding or spotting? Wats d quantity of d blood so far and wats d colour?
Pls take lots of fluid nd cut down on ur stress
A transvaginal is d best @ dis stage. And it requires a gud sonologist. Pls feed us back
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 7:42am On Mar 24, 2015
beedam:

U don't wnt me to cum and greet u abi dats y u neva invited me to ur place. Dat was ao u didn't give me ikomo food chop abi naa dedication we dey do. Ok ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:47am On Mar 24, 2015
Nurse kaffy pls come to my aid. My dh called a nurse she said do not give gripe water but give pcm. I am confused. Which one do I follow oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 7:50am On Mar 24, 2015
Gudmoni,mamas,i tried using bittercola 4dis vomitin,though very bitter,nd i think it reducd,hpe d bittercola hs no adverse effect cos i read it contains caffeine....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 8:06am On Mar 24, 2015
mytestimony:
Nurse kaffy pls come to my aid. My dh called a nurse she said do not give gripe water but give pcm. I am confused. Which one do I follow oo

I support her on not giving gripe water, u can get infacol and give morning nd nite for 5days then u give pcm in the afternoon for just 3days. Ensure u wind her after each meal and do tummy time as much as u can(place the baby on the tummy for a while on d bed or u can also put d tummy on ur tummy during d painful period, it helps). God b wit us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 8:08am On Mar 24, 2015
happymama:
Gudmoni,mamas,i tried using bittercola 4dis vomitin,though very bitter,nd i think it reducd,hpe d bittercola hs no adverse effect cos i read it contains caffeine....

It does contain caffeine. Try take minimally while u work on an alternative to help wit d vomiting phse. Hope dis helps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 8:13am On Mar 24, 2015
kaffy4bill:

R u bleeding or spotting? Wats d quantity of d blood so far and wats d colour?y
Pls take lots of fluid nd cut down on ur stress
A transvaginal is d best @ dis stage. And it requires a gud sonologist. Pls feed us back

Thanks, Sunday night it was brown but yesterday it was little red in the morning but my didn't get soaked at all, but in the evening I saw red blood as I went urinate and had to use pad, by this morning it was all dark brown but not much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 8:14am On Mar 24, 2015
Also prior to all this I felt really bloated and was always having back ache, but I feel light and non again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 8:15am On Mar 24, 2015
Keji3:

It's normal for some to bleed during early pregnancy, try to relax very very well for now and monitor urself. Abdominal scan won't see anything @ 5 weeks till 8 weeks above,the best scan is trans vaginal for 5weeks scan which is around 5k. Hold tight to ur faith the Lord will see u thru amen

OK thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:10am On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=tobiaboG post=31933228][/quote]
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Capitano1(m): 9:16am On Mar 24, 2015
All our upcoming mothers, you will deliver like the Hebrews that's my candid prayer for you this morning.Mainwhile

Mods pardon me na me take dey chop lol

[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2015
proudmom38:

Welcome back but no run again o,cos most of us no knw u...
sure am not running again,am bak for gud
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2015
burified:
@Olaoyekemi, u r welcome. I guess u hv to check d previous pages for the list, someone has already helped us wit that bt u also nd to get ur hospital list to get their requirements.

May we carry to term #IrepJune#

I saw d list,av bought sumtins BT am tru wit shopping yet.proudly team june
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 10:02am On Mar 24, 2015
sheweezy:

I dey before o,so my fone got spoilt DAT was y I took d long break
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 10:39am On Mar 24, 2015
Fabmummy its well wt u n ur LO. Do the scan to put ur mind at rest n kip praying; nothing wl happen to ur LO by God's grace. Try n really rest.....n who knows? U might jst be having double portion of God's beautiful blessing (twins ), hence d spotting. Take care, all will be well. 'morning mamas. Any march mamas still remaining? Abeg make una do quick clear road o lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hope223: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2015
@temmy2103 I agree with u.Use d same hospital wit u infact dat dia new building is wow.God really use dem for my favour to deliver my lo.Dey are good but dia nurses are sometimes rude,but I overlook them because dey are really trying considering d cloud of people dey attend to on daily bases.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 11:48am On Mar 24, 2015
Hmmmm..@ rude nurses.
Wetin we do pple sef
Oya cum and say ur own ooo
Nt a fan of rudeness or harsh tone but believe me we also got blood flowing in our veins and sum pple can rily push u to d walls in d name of being patients or relatives. Things dey can't do in offices or banks
God help us all and work load for Naija hosp esp govt na die o
Forgive and forget but stil expecting ur experiences
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2015
Teamapril if your here say cheese grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2015
UmmTwins2:
Fabmummy its well wt u n ur LO. Do the scan to put ur mind at rest n kip praying; nothing wl happen to ur LO by God's grace. Try n really rest.....n who knows? U might jst be having double portion of God's beautiful blessing (twins ), hence d spotting. Take care, all will be well. 'morning mamas. Any march mamas still remaining? Abeg make una do quick clear road o lol

Amen thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nurse kaffy God bless u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
mytestimony:
Nurse kaffy God bless u

U too sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettytrust: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Atleast let's try n rlpy to somone message na since yestiday no body reply me it is well ooo.pls wat page is d list of things to buy cos my Dr said no list I shld just go n buy wat I will need
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
Good day to all the mama's in d house.
I cldnt sleep or sit thru out last nit cos of pain in my lower abdomen. It started lik menstrual pain n later proceeded to lik ovulation pain.no spotting n no discharge. Pls wat can I use?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
prettytrust:
Atleast let's try n rlpy to somone message na since yestiday no body reply me it is well ooo.pls wat page is d list of things to buy cos my Dr said no list I shld just go n buy wat I will need

This is d list sent to me by one of d mama's on dis trend

Here is my comprehensive list though I cant put all the prices because I bought from different shops depending on how my bargaining power is there. Hope you find it useful.

Baby cot - preferably Graco product
Baby stroller
Carrier Car sit -
Changing bag -
Cot net -
Bassinet (small baby bed with net, usually put on the bed) -
Sleeping suits and Body suits
Cartons of Huggies diapers (from 0 – 3months or 4 – 6kg)
Christening dress or shirt and trouser
Baby wardrope
Face towels & Big towels
Thermometer
Bibs
Nighties for mum
disposable pants for mum
lady Sept
Firm maternity bras
Singlets and baby panties
Clothes, Shoes and socks, booties
Caps and hand gloves (mittens)
Baby oil, Baby cream, Baby hair Shampoo and Baby soap (preferably Boots products as Johnson now has fake except you prefer it though)
Mentholated Powder (Prickly Heat Powder)
Moko Mentholated Spirit
Eucalyptus Ointment and Menthol Aton
Olive Oil
Cotton buds
Feeding bottles (Preferably Avent or Tommie tippee)
2 Flasks (1 big one and 1 small one)
Shawls and Flannels
Plenty wipes
Set of Combs
Blankets, Bed spread with pillow cases
Baby Rocker
Pacifiers and Soft toys
1 Roll of Cotton wool
Savlon or Purit (1 or 2 Big ones and a small one)
Finger Brush with storage care (Mastela or any other product)
Baby Nail care (Manicure/Pedicure set)
Baby sponge
Spoon and cup
Washing clothe hanger
Baby plastic bathe set
Electric jug

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.