Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8133334 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4355) (4356) (4357) (4358) (4359) (4360) (4361) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 11:57am On May 23, 2018
Maryam1234:
Good morning sabi mamas,hope we're doing great this morning?Please I need suggestions on what to take to reduce the pain of TT injection.I got the first shot yesterday but I couldn't control myself throughout the night.I don't know if it's peculiar to me alone,or maybe it's my age.Please help a sister.Just can't keep calm DH has to take excuse from office today just to take care of me.
Note FTM,CC all sabi mamas.

TT injection is not painful at all, maybe u should go back to the hospital and complain please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:57am On May 23, 2018
pateffy:

I think I had this last week and this week after eating my body feels cold all of a sudden n I black out please what can I do
Ah Pele o it seems it comes in different forms
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:59am On May 23, 2018
teamgreat:
Yes o!! My first pregnancy,twins exactly.No market things o.
Wow! Buh I'm carrying single oo it's well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummydd: 12:09pm On May 23, 2018
comtem2011:
Good morning my wonderful waddling mamas.

August mamas, how market?

Congratulations to those that have birthed their Los. More supernatural birth alerts fall on us.

Congrats to our new mamas in the house, may God journey with you.

Our awaiting sisters, your testimony is on the way.

We shall not record any form of loss.

Abeg o, this month alone, I have experienced back leg cramp (muscle pull) like 3 times. Very painful something like that, and it usually happen when i'm sleeping. To the extent that when I wake up, I will still be feeling the pain. Though it happened to me once during my first pregnancy, but this one now is becoming too much for me. What can I take or do to stop it please. Its painful seriously.

cc: all mamas

Pele mama. I was experiencing it before, when I complained to my Dr he placed me on Calcium supplements 1 twice daily. I only take 1 daily and the thing disappeared since I started taking it. Before I started taking the calcium I usually massage it each time it comes and it releives me. I understand how painful that wicked night muscle pull can be. Pele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 12:23pm On May 23, 2018
Mummydd:

Pele mama. I was experiencing it before, when I complained to my Dr he placed me on Calcium supplements 1 twice daily. I only take 1 daily and the thing disappeared since I started taking it. Before I started taking the calcium I usually massage it each time it comes and it releives me. I understand how painful that wicked night muscle pull can be. Pele
Thanks for the response ma. I think I will get the calcium tab asap. Its not funny at all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 12:46pm On May 23, 2018
gwng:
Call 09055927540 or Whatsapp: 07066697724 to place your orders

Gadgets for your Kids

Rubik Cube (2K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/53mm-six-color-square-3-x-3-x-3-magic-cube-rubik/

6 in 1 Educational Solar Robot Kit (3K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/6-in-1-educational-solar-robot-kit/

Green Science DIY Natural Materials Enviro Battery Kit (3K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/green-science-diy-natural-materials-enviro-battery-kit/

Intelligence Kids Toys Wooden Digit Mathematical Sticks (1500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/intelligence-kids-toys-wooden-digit-mathematical-sticks/

Magic Compartment Wooden Puzzle Box with Secret Drawer (1,500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/magic-compartment-wooden-puzzle-box-with-secret-drawer/

Kitchen Gadgets

Angry Mama Microwave Cleaner Kitchen Gadget (1,500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/angry-mama-microwave-cleaner-kitchen-gadget/

Ez Cracker / Egg Cracker / Egg Separator(White) (1,500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/ez-cracker-egg-cracker-egg-separatorwhite/

Fish Scale Remover (1,000): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/fish-hard-skin-scale-remover-skinner-peeler-cleaner-scaler-easy-kitchen-toolyellow/

Turkey and Barbecue Sauce Condiment Syringe Tool (2,000): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/turkey-and-barbecue-sauce-condiment-syringe-tool/

90W Home Multifunctional Electric Egg Cup Omelette (5,000): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/90w-home-multifunctional-electric-egg-cup-omelette-machine-household-eggs-pancake-roll-machine-egg-cooker-kitchen-tools-green/

Mums Gadgets:

Kinyo Single Breast Pump (17K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/kinyo-single-superfast-electric-breast-milk-pump/

Kinyo Double Breast Pump (26K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/kinyo-double-superfast-electric-breast-milk-pump/

Call 09055927540 or Whatsapp: 07066697724 to place your orders

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 1:03pm On May 23, 2018
Roseey0:

Am waiting for here BS grin

Lol. Wicked grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by humbleme99(f): 1:30pm On May 23, 2018
BS! BS!! BS!!!

On 12/5/18, it happened on that faithful day and edd is 29th may 2018. I woke up around 3am when I noticed severe pain around my waist region. I usually feel such pain so I taught it would subside. By 4am, I was still wiggling in pain. As a ftm, it didn't occur to me that labour has started. I woke dh and told him I didn't understand my body anymore. He suggested we go to the hospital. When he saw how serious it was, he quickly went to my neighbour who has a car and begged him to take us to the hospital immediately. On getting there, I was checked and was 4cm dilated. My heart skipped a beat. I started praying and singing for God to grant me safe delivery. I was instructed to walk around the hospital to hasten dilation. I was hungry, so dh bought me rice, but I vomited everything soon after I ate. The pain was bearable and I was still able to gist with dh in the labour room. When it was 1pm, the show started. Contractions started coming every 5mins, I screamed and called on God in pain. By 3pm, the Dr said I was 8cm dilated. The pain became unbearable. I started saying all sorts of nonsense. The nurses, my mum and dh all took turns to rub my back. My God! At a point, I thought I was going to die before I reach 10cm dilation. By 5pm, I was already getting weak and couldn't cry any longer. I was just telling God to either save me or take my life. Behold, around 6pm, I felt a strong urge to poo. I quickly told my mum that the baby is ready. She ran to call the matron. The labour room was quickly put in order for me to push and I started pushing. After 3 solid push, the matron said I was just wasting my time. The Dr came, and then told me to hold my legs, and look at my navel before pushing, I did. And baby's head came out with cord tiring her neck. It was quickly cut off, and I was asked to push again. This time, I pushed with all my strength three times and my princess came out crying. It was a great joy to behold, I started thanking God for seeing me through. I had a tear, so I was stitched, and some drugs was inserted inside my anus and I was injected on my left thigh too. My baby weighed 2.4kg, my mum was overjoyed. Hubby was filled with smiles and I was discharged the following day. I thank God for the testimony. He is indeed a great God, the mighty man in battle. I trusted him and he didn't fail me. I believe my B.S will strengthen someone, so I had to share. To all TTC, I pray that the God that stood beside me shall intervene in your case. To all expectant mums, You shall all deliver your los safely. Mother and baby alive and father rejoicing shall be your portion in Jesus name. Amen.

BS summitted
#team may.
I humbly port to the new born baby thread.
Will miss you all....

62 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 1:41pm On May 23, 2018
Beautiful BS..... Congratulations, God that has started this testimony for you would never leave your side.
humbleme99:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

On 12/5/18, it happened on that faithful day and edd is 29th may 2018. I woke up around 3am when I noticed severe pain around my waist region. I usually feel such pain so I taught it would subside. By 4am, I was still wiggling in pain. As a ftm, it didn't occur to me that labour has started. I woke dh and told him I didn't understand my body anymore. He suggested we go to the hospital. When he saw how serious it was, he quickly went to my neighbour who has a car and begged him to take us to the hospital immediately. On getting there, I was checked and was 4cm dilated. My heart skipped a beat. I started praying and singing for God to grant me safe delivery. I was instructed to walk around the hospital to hasten dilation. I was hungry, so dh bought me rice, but I vomited everything soon after I ate. The pain was bearable and I was still able to gist with dh in the labour room. When it was 1pm, the show started. Contractions started coming every 5mins, I screamed and called on God in pain. By 3pm, the Dr said I was 8cm dilated. The pain became unbearable. I started saying all sorts of nonsense. The nurses, my mum and dh all took turns to rub my back. My God! At a point, I thought I was going to die before I reach 10cm dilation. By 5pm, I was already getting weak and couldn't cry any longer. I was just telling God to either save me or take my life. Behold, around 6pm, I felt a strong urge to poo. I quickly told my mum that the baby is ready. She ran to call the matron. The labour room was quickly put in order for me to push and I started pushing. After 3 solid push, the matron said I was just wasting my time. The Dr came, and then told me to hold my legs, and look at my navel before pushing, I did. And baby's head came out with cord tiring her neck. It was quickly cut off, and I was asked to push again. This time, I pushed with all my strength three times and my princess came out crying. It was a great joy to behold, I started thanking God for seeing me through. I had a tear, so I was stitched, and some drugs was inserted inside my anus and I was injected on my left thigh too. My baby weighed 2.4kg, my mum was overjoyed. Hubby was filled with smiles and I was discharged the following day. I thank God for the testimony. He is indeed a great God, the mighty man in battle. I trusted him and he didn't fail me. I believe my B.S will strengthen someone, so I had to share. To all TTC, I pray that the God that stood beside me shall intervene in your case. To all expectant mums, You shall all deliver your los safely. Mother and baby alive and father rejoicing shall be your portion in Jesus name. Amen.

BS summitted
#team may.
Will miss you all....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 2:11pm On May 23, 2018
humbleme99:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

BS summitted
#team may.
Will miss you all....

Congratz Mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rayhanna: 2:24pm On May 23, 2018
Hello beautiful mamas. M new here and a FTM. I must be honest, v really learnt a lot from all you wonderful mamas. God bless you all. Meanwhile EDD is September 24 according scan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 2:37pm On May 23, 2018
humbleme99:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

BS summitted
#team may.
Will miss you all....

Congrats dear and welcome to your princess. God will continue to preserve you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 3:00pm On May 23, 2018
Help pls...Can't post my bs. What exactly am i doing wrong to be banned each time i try to post? cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 3:10pm On May 23, 2018
BA!!!!!BA!!!!!!BA
This is to announce the grand entrance of my Diamond prince on 18/05 via elective CS. BS coming soon.
Cc mumsgirl

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 3:19pm On May 23, 2018
khaite23:
BA!!!!!BA!!!!!!BA
This is to announce the grand entrance of my Diamond prince on 18/05 via elective CS. BS coming soon.
Cc mumsgirl

Congrats dear and warm welcome to your diamond prince!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:30pm On May 23, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Teamie she's Nov 9th or 19th but seems we'll send her to Dec team because she's not loyal to her team members tongue
What cha think? Lol

Really? In fact, we send her to December. How can she not defend her team? Mbanu, the elders must hear this.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:41pm On May 23, 2018
khaite23:
BA!!!!!BA!!!!!!BA
Cc mumsgirl

We bless the Lord for you sis. Your blessing shall continue to be a source of joy to you and your household in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 3:46pm On May 23, 2018
whyworryPH:

Really? In fact, we send her to December. How can she not defend her team? Mbanu, the elders must hear this.

Lol I refuse to port to December. Am solidly behind my team, just pulling your legs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 3:57pm On May 23, 2018
tatacherie:

Ah Pele o it seems it comes in different forms

Thank you ooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 3:59pm On May 23, 2018
Wemmy017:
Help pls...Can't post my bs. What exactly am i doing wrong to be banned each time i try to post? cry
Maybe you should use another browser or open another username and post it we can't wait to read your Birth story wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 4:00pm On May 23, 2018
humbleme99:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

BS summitted
#team may.
Will miss you all....
Nice one congrats [quote][/quote] smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 4:03pm On May 23, 2018
Rayhanna:
Hello beautiful mamas. M new here and a FTM. I must be honest, v really learnt a lot from all you wonderful mamas. God bless you all. Meanwhile EDD is September 24 according scan.

A quick question mamas, 1. I'm currently 22weeks according to LMP and v not been given any drugs in the hospital except for pronatal that i was asked to use on a daily basis, plix m i suppose to be worried?? Currently registered at Randle Maternity and child care.

Also, my belly doesnt seem to protude in cloth, ppl will hardly notice m preggy except for my bust that has really increased in size. Is this normal as well?
Also sabi mamas, they dont seem to give lectures during antenatal days, all they do is check our vitals and we see a doc. Is this normal. Thanks for your anticipated inputs.
N.b I've been an active participant on nl, just registered wt a new moniker for ds purpose.
Forget about your tummy protudin for now it's still too early some people naturaly have a small bump.

The most important drugs you need to be taking are folic acid, b complex, fesolate, calcium, or you get pregnacare. Please don't wait for the hospital to give you drugs if they don't, go buy them yourself. Cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 4:05pm On May 23, 2018
khaite23:
BA!!!!!BA!!!!!!BA
Cc mumsgirl
Welcome diamond prince smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preciouzword: 4:10pm On May 23, 2018
Check out the 17years old who was groomed and abused by a 34 years old when she was 15 via Tweeter
https://momsall.com/social-media-social-protection-for-children-teenage-grooming/
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 5:18pm On May 23, 2018
khaite23:
BA!!!!!BA!!!!!!BA
Cc mumsgirl

Congratulations teamie, TankGod for delivery nd wish u quick recovery. amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:23pm On May 23, 2018
khaite23:
BA!!!!!BA!!!!!!BA
Cc mumsgirl

Congratulations mama, welcome to your diamond prince. God bless him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:24pm On May 23, 2018
whyworryPH:

Lol let's forgive her, she has changed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 6:11pm On May 23, 2018
Congrats humbleme99, a wonderful BS

Congrats khaite23. God bless ur LOs

Welcome on board Rayhanna, please forget about potruding tummy for now, soon u will be the one tired of it. Just get ur drugs yourself, the ones strongwoman mentioned. Happy waddling to u

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:17pm On May 23, 2018
bukit05:

Lol I refuse to port to December. Am solidly behind my team, just pulling your legs.

After careful deliberation with the elders, they have pardoned you and asked that u remain with November cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:19pm On May 23, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Lol let's forgive her, she has changed.

Ok teamie. You are part of the elders that agreed to give her a second chance, so I concur grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 6:23pm On May 23, 2018
Rayhanna:

A quick question mamas, 1. I'm currently 22weeks according to LMP and v not been given any drugs in the hospital except for pronatal that i was asked to use on a daily basis, plix m i suppose to be worried?? Currently registered at Randle Maternity and child care.

Also, my belly doesnt seem to protude in cloth, ppl will hardly notice m preggy except for my bust that has really increased in size. Is this normal as well?
Also sabi mamas, they dont seem to give lectures during antenatal days, all they do is check our vitals and we see a doc. Is this normal. Thanks for your anticipated inputs.
N.b I've been an active participant on nl, just registered wt a new moniker for ds purpose.

Well they have supposed to have started you on TT and antimalarial injections.....

About asking if it's normal not to be showing by 22wks don't worry you will show......
I used to be like you even till 28wks but now geez I feel like am gonna just burst open....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 6:38pm On May 23, 2018
whyworryPH:

After careful deliberation with the elders, they have pardoned you and asked that u remain with November cheesy

Which yeye deliberation grin Somebody cannot pull ya leg in peace, lemme jo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4355) (4356) (4357) (4358) (4359) (4360) (4361) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.