Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162312 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4449) (4450) (4451) (4452) (4453) (4454) (4455) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:36am On Jun 25, 2018
Ziby:
Hello mama in d house am 19 week and no any bump ,wat d meaning of XX and ClXY
Hello ma. I saw a notification of your mail but can't access it. May I know why you emailed me?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 9:37am On Jun 25, 2018
mamas please pray for us in jos.is has become too much.we live in fear.please plateau for plateau
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FashionTrend: 9:37am On Jun 25, 2018
No November roll call ?

It's been a while capo and other teamies I hope we are all doing fine ?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:51am On Jun 25, 2018
^^^ That will be later FashionTrend. I'm very busy this period. How are you people doing November moms? I trust we're all okay.

Happy waddling to everyone here.
Congrats to everyone who just birthed their LOs.
Welcome to the newbies.
Successful conception to our ATC moms.
CIO! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2018
Please mama's, try and take prayer Monday serious. Let one person from each team volunteer, even if is a short prayer, thankful prayer or praise Monday. Please

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4580643/dbanj-son-dead-drowns-swimming

Good morning mamas, I woke up to this news this morning.
please let's be watchful of our LOs, it's so sad this happened to a year old boy.

May God continue to guide and protect us and ours.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2018
Bismillahi Ar-Rahmon Ar-Raheem.

In the name of Allah, the most Gracious and the most Merciful. I pray for all mamas that have put to bed, we shall not have any reason to mourn them and their LOs Bihizini Lahi.

To those who are pregnant, No affliction shall arise. May we carry to term by God's grace, May Allah make it easy for us all.

To our GTC mothers, your testimony is near by God's grace. This year will not pass you by Mon sha Allah.

Mama Rubyzz, May God grant you complete healing, you shall live to see your children and grandchildren by God's grace.

Our Plateau people, may God restore peace in that State, May HE grant the family of the deceased ones the fortitude to bear the loss.

Subhanaka Allahuma wa bihamdik Ashahadu an lahilahila anta wa astagfirulah wa tubu illehi.

A wonderful and blessed week to you all.

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2018
Father we thank You for the Grace to see another week, thank You for your compassion that never fails, thank You for your faithfulness over our lives.

Father we pray that this new week shall be a glorious week for us and our families in Jesus name.

We thank You Lord for the gift of our LOs, for You counting us privilege to be carriers of these Great Destinies and we pray that you continue to see us through this journey till the due date in Jesus name.

Lord we Pray for everyone that has put to bed; that you continue to strengthen them and keep watch over them and their LO; that there would be no evil report in Jesus name.

Lord we pray for everyone that is due to deliver; that the delivery shall be like that of the Hebrew women with no complication in Jesus name.

Lord we pray for us still on the journey, that you continue to sustain us and that our babies form in the right way with no defect and we enjoy the rest of our pregnancy in Jesus name.

Lord we pray for the mamas that are expectant and looking up to you to enjoy this journey of motherhood, that you answer their prayers and give them double as a testimony;
that they become a joyful mother of children in Jesus name.

Lord we decree that there shall be no loss on this thread in Jesus name; no loss of Baby, of Mother, of Father in Jesus name.

We decree that it shall be Supernatural Delivery for us all in Jesus name.

Lord we sanctify this new week with the Precious blood of Jesus and we draw the blood line as a defence over us and our families. It shall be a week of great report in Jesus name.

Lord we pray for our nation Nigeria and we decree that Peace reigns across the length and breadth of this nation. We ask that you silence every perpetuator and sponsors of evil acts in this nation in Jesus name.

Father in Jesus name, let no evil eyes see us or our LOs but rather keep us under your shadow.

And may we always have reasons to glorify Your Holy name. In Jesus Precious name, Amen and Amen.

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eletu11(f): 10:55am On Jun 25, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Welcome back mama, wish you happy and healthy pregnancy and delivery at full term.

Amen thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 11:22am On Jun 25, 2018
Oliran:

In the name of Allah, the most Gracious and the most Merciful. I pray for all mamas that have put to bed, we shall not have any reason to mourn them and their LOs Bihizini Lahi.

To those who are pregnant, No affliction shall arise. May we carry to term by God's grace, May Allah make it easy for us all.

To our GTC mothers, your testimony is near by God's grace. This year will not pass you by Mon sha Allah.

Mama Rubyzz, May God grant you complete healing, you shall live to see your children and grandchildren by God's grace.

Our Plateau people, may God restore peace in that State, May HE grant the family of the deceased ones the fortitude to bear the loss.

Subhanaka Allahuma wa bihamdik Ashahadu an lahilahila anta wa astagfirulah wa tubu illehi.

Alahumo Ameeeeen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2018
GenyEbere:
Mum is saying thank you so much for your prayers. Sisters please please and please breast cancer is a b*tch and it's real as the back of your palm. Let us change our lifestyle, let us return to nature,at least 80% nature 20% artificial everyday or once in 3 days is ok. Allow dh to massage and eat life into that breast lol it's very important (the first question Dr asked me was where is your father and I told him the guy left 20yrs ago and she didn't remarry). Do your palpitations, mammography (at least once a yr not forgetting cervical screening). Let God heal all our illnesses and make us whole again. To our waddling mamas the Lord is our strength, there shall be no loss. To the lo's you shall live to fulfill destiny,you shall take care of your parents in due time,to the most cherished dh's the Lord is your strength, we thank you for your support and we pray for more moneeeeeey. To my beloved sisters yet to have the feeling of pregnancy, delivery and cuddling of that wonderful being filled with love,you're in my prayers the Lord will answer you now. Finally I give it to the staff and management of FMC Owerri your service is incredible and the Lord will reward you here and thereafter. Shalom sisters
Thank God for everything regards to mummy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2018
Mama's good morning all. Am feeling very very down. I went for scan and it was discovered I have fibroid(i actually know about it) but d realisation that it might hurt my fetus is depressing. The scan showed a gestational sac with poor visibility. I am about 5weeks to 6weeks gone. Though am yet to get a full report but I have been so worried. Please put me in ur prayers o mama's... God that did it for me after a long wait should see me thru. Who else has experienced fibroids with pregnancy? Am so sad embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2018
Get well soon @Rubyzz. May the Almighty God perfect all that concerns you.
Congratulations to all new mamas May God bless the little ones n May HE make them the coolness of your eyes.
@ GenyEbere wish mama a swift recovery that leaves no traces of any illness Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2018
Oliran:

Ameen Ya Rabbi

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2018
Tabsy:
Father we thank You for the Grace to see another week, thank You for your compassion that never fails, thank You for your faithfulness over our lives.

Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 11:59am On Jun 25, 2018
Tabsy:

Father we pray that this new week shall be a glorious week for us and our families in Jesus name.

We thank You Lord for the gift of our LOs, for You counting us privilege to be carriers of these Great Destinies and we pray that you continue to see us through this journey till the due date in Jesus name.

Lord we Pray for everyone that has put to bed; that you continue to strengthen them and keep watch over them and their LO; that there would be no evil report in Jesus name.

Lord we pray for everyone that is due to deliver; that the delivery shall be like that of the Hebrew women with no complication in Jesus name.

Lord we pray for us still on the journey, that you continue to sustain us and that our babies form in the right way with no defect and we enjoy the rest of our pregnancy in Jesus name.

Lord we pray for the mamas that are expectant and looking up to you to enjoy this journey of motherhood, that you answer their prayers and give them double as a testimony;

Lord we decree that there shall be no loss on this thread in Jesus name; no loss of Baby, of Mother, of Father in Jesus name.

Lord we sanctify this new week with the Precious blood of Jesus and we draw the blood line as a defence over us and our families. It shall be a week of great report in Jesus name.

Lord we pray for our nation Nigeria and we decree that Peace reigns across the length and breadth of this nation. We ask that you silence every perpetuator and sponsors of evil acts in this nation in Jesus name.

Father in Jesus name, let no evil eyes see us or our LOs but rather keep us under your shadow.

And may we always have reasons to glorify Your Holy name. In Jesus Precious name, Amen and Amen.

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Bunny19:
Mama's good morning all. Am feeling very very down. I went for scan and it was discovered I have fibroid(i actually know about it) but d realisation that it might hurt my fetus is depressing. The scan showed a gestational sac with poor visibility. I am about 5weeks to 6weeks gone. Though am yet to get a full report but I have been so worried. Please put me in ur prayers o mama's... God that did it for me after a long wait should see me thru. Who else has experienced fibroids with pregnancy? Am so sad embarassed embarassed
Mama this is not the period to be sad. Many women have fibroid in pregnancy. That's why I'm not keen to carry out scan in the early weeks except if there is suspicion of ectopic pregnancy. Cos what you will see is sac and not the foetus.
This is the time to get faith books, faith audio that talks about pregnancy. I am using Supernatural Childbirth by Jackie Mize.
What you need is to keep confessing the positive and ignore the negative. If it bothers you so much, let fibroid know that your baby is here to stay and it cannot do anything about it.
There is power in the tongue and confession. Be joyful and refuse to be afraid. Fear is a pregnant woman's worst enemy. Please refuse to be sad.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
Oliran:

Ameen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
^^^ That will be later FashionTrend. I'm very busy this period. How are you people doing November moms? I trust we're all okay.

Happy waddling to everyone here.
Congrats to everyone who just birthed their LOs.
Welcome to the newbies.
Successful conception to our ATC moms.
CIO! smiley
I believe we are all doing great cappo. Please make sure that you share the dividend of this your busy period with us smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
Tabsy:

amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
gwng:
Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo Double SuperFast Electric Breast Pump FOR ONLY 27K PROMO PRICE!!!

Regular Price: 30,000
Promo Price: 25,000
Buy yours while promo lasts!!!

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
Oliran:

Aameena ya allah

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
Oliran:

Aameena ya allah

Aameena ya Allah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
talltosyne:

Team August, how market? We r getting closer day by day.
cappo, where have u been?
How waddling?

Market good o, Dealing with one serious cold here. The thing tire me jare.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Tabsy:

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Bunny19:
Please don't be sad... God will see us through. We all have our own fear grin we just have to keep praying. Tell God what you want with sincerity and he will see you through.... I know it's very common and possible to have fibroid together with pregnancy.many mamas here have testify to that with their Birth story and it's all ended well... Yours too will end well. Doing scan early in pregnancy is so scary sometimes. I did mine around the 6weeks mark too and I read in the report that there is free fluid in the pouch if Douglas which could mean PID. I asked my doctor and he told me its common that it's just from d left over of ovulation though it could also mean PID. Well, since I always cramp with fluid and streak of blood anytime am ovulating,i just kept praying and leave everything to God and here I am clocking 36weeks.i tell you, get used to fear when preg cos it never stop till you actually hold your baby in your arms. Fibroid will not stop you from holding that baby in your arms insha Allah... Stay positive cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
goldendollars:

She's so adorable! Me too na vision 2020 be my next time o..after that case.closed!
Na so we go dey hear, before you know it, una don come book space.

Strongwoman333, your life is a testimony. Your princess shall forever be a source of happiness to you.
Thank God for the kind of husband He blessed you with, may God keep u guys together in harmony.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
Tabsy:

Amen and Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
Besea:
Team January 2019 roll call.

Please indicate your edd and name if not mentioned.
1. besea... 17/1/2019
2. Joilin... 13/1 /2019
3. Ejika48...30/1/2019
4. cutewifey...? /1/2019
5. Melly245…? /1/2019
6. AmJane… 28/1/2019
7. Fibett…? /1/2019
8. Okeoghene4real… 4/1/2019

By now we should be in our 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th weeks respectively. We should try and register for antenatal this week. Keep taking your vitamins, fruits and vegetables. Prepare for your 1st scan and warm up for 2nd trimester jolly jolly.
#THERESHALLBENOLOSS
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teampacesetters
we re here o. It's just DAT I've started eating bit by bit o...but d food no go down e nor come up. Its so frustrating. Me I don't HV strength to go now o. I'll try next two weeks. Dh has been d one doing everything I don't have a single strength . I hope my team mates re good. Hs ms reduced? I hope to get better. Love u all #supernaturaldelivery# #Godiswithus#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
whyworryPH:

Mama this is not the period to be sad. Many women have fibroid in pregnancy. That's why I'm not keen to carry out scan in the early weeks except if there is suspicion of ectopic pregnancy. Cos what you will see is sac and not the foetus.
This is the time to get faith books, faith audio that talks about pregnancy. I am using Supernatural Childbirth by Jackie Mize.
What you need is to keep confessing the positive and ignore the negative. If it bothers you so much, let fibroid know that your baby is here to stay and it cannot do anything about it.
There is power in the tongue and confession. Be joyful and refuse to be afraid. Fear is a pregnant woman's worst enemy. Please refuse to be sad.

Word!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Thanks mama's for the prayers as regards @Rubyzz.. I'll do my best to keep you all updated but I know & believe that all will be well. Thank you all.. me can't mention names now o cos I don't want to omit any other you special mama's names.

Bunny19, please confess positively consistently what you want.. Your baby will be alive and healthy. God that has started the good work will perfect it all. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Amennn.. big congratulations to u mama.. I tap into this blessing of double portion IJN Amenn
Excel16:
My birth story 2
At first I was forming strong so pastor won't make jest of me,we got in past 9pm, I couldn't endure the pain and i was shouting at the top of my voice until hubby came in and held me,around quater to 10pm I was check and fully dilated,then the matron said she cant find the baby's head (God punish devil)i did a scan a week before and they were both cephallic ,she said she could feel the baby's bum ,i shouted and hubby held me firmly,she said we can do vaginal delivery,she did something i dont know and asked me to push on the next contraction,the time came and i forgot how to push she asked me to and i told her I don't know how to push anymore,she smiled and asked me to look at my navel and push out my baby,after the third push my first baby came out screaming at 10:58pm,I was relieved,then after like 3min,there was another contraction,I shouted that I was tired that I can't do this anymore,DH looked at me and said I should view having the 2boys in arms in few minutes,the joy and everything,I told him he doesn't understand what am feeling,he said ok,that we should do the pushing together and lo and behold my second baby brought out his legs dangling, hubby got scared and ran out in tears,the matron was shouting that I shouldn't stop pushing because the baby's position and it's not safe to delay,hubby came back immediately and told me to let's do it one more time,and pop!he came out with no tears,I was cleaned thoroughly inside out,my testimony babies weight 2:4 and 2:2kg respectively,the devil tried but God prooved himself great.DH was just smiling at the miracles.sorry about the long post couldn't help it,and pardon my errors,I pray for every waddling mamas,your testimony shall come in the time with ease,and to every HTC mamas,you are always in prayers,may God of double portion visit you this month(amen)
Birth story submitted

(1) (2) (3) ... (4449) (4450) (4451) (4452) (4453) (4454) (4455) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.