Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148703 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4446) (4447) (4448) (4449) (4450) (4451) (4452) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by elmisti(m): 7:08am On Jun 24, 2018
viettastitches:
she said go to the hospital asap and give me a birthday mate today

right on our way, will be updating.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EzyF: 7:12am On Jun 24, 2018
zaynie:

Receiving blanket is made of flannel material mostly.
Shawls are woolen and knitted.

Buy more receiving blanket cos you can use them during hot or cold weather (4 should be enough) and I usually buy 1 shawl for each child ( for naming ceremony).
Then there's baby blanket which is usually thicker and best for babies born in this cold weather. One or 2 is usually enough.

Thank you so much ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:43am On Jun 24, 2018
Jenonye:
Hello mamas, how are you all?. My LMP was March 13 so my edd is DEC. I hope I'm welcome.
Pls mamas I want to know if its normal to see dark brown blood when I wipe. Sometimes I see it on my panties. 2weeks ago I had a painless bleeding (was like normal period bleeding) I was admitted at the hospital but the bleeding stopped almost immediately. The doc said it was a threatened miscarriage and all. The said I should be on best rest for a while. But I have been spotting this brown blood since I left the hospital. Do o need to be worried ?

Are you still on bedrest?
Please make sure you observe absolute bedrest. No leaving the bed except to go to the toilet.
You should be on your way to your 2nd trimester now, hopefully you'll be okay but if you're past your first trimester and you're still spotting as a result of threatened miscarriage then you may need to ask your Dr the cause, so that you can avoid the triggers or you can use drugs or do whatever you need to.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2018
elmisti:
good morning all, sorry for gender intrusion, but abeg i don get Belle too since my wife us preggy.

i need insight on a issue as am going to be making decisions today, my wife is past two of the three EDD she has, and since friday we av noticed liquid dicharge from her veejay, i dnt know if its her water or something else, she is not in any pain though but i can see it in her that she is tired of the pregnancy, is this enough reason for induction? how long will it take as i wont have tine after today? abeg make una answer me before una go church ooooo!

Its her water that is leaking. The baby is term already. Take her to the hospital so she can be checked. There is what is called a painless delivery, she might be experiencing it. Make she no go born for house.

You won't have time after today? Uncle, once your wife falls into labour you better have time o, when the baby is born she will need you more than ever.
Make time, mbok

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by elmisti(m): 8:03am On Jun 24, 2018
zaynie:

Its her water that is leaking. The baby is term already. Take her to the hospital so she can be checked. There is what is called a painless delivery, she might be experiencing it. Make she no go born for house.

You won't have time after today? Uncle, once your wife falls into labour you better have time o, when the baby is born she will need you more than ever.
Make time, mbok

thankx all, we are bak home and doc. was not around but said DW should come bak when she is aving contractions. am furious, no one even checked if she is dilating or anything. am thinking of taking her to anoda clinic.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2018
OMOTOWO:
I remember my wife went through this on may 22nd...CS!!!!!!I recall the same process you mentioned above.I signed the consent form and my wife p...y was shaved....n the processes continued till PHCN took light while my wife was in the theatre..I remembered how I got a bike to get petrol for the theatre although the processes continued while I was away to get the fuel....story story story......my baby boy clocked a month the day we defeated Iceland...22/06...He brings me so much joy ...My wife and my baby are doing pretty fine ....
Wow NEPA taking light ke? Na wah for Nigerian hospitals o. Thank God for the success. Regards to baby smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 9:49am On Jun 24, 2018
elmisti:

thankx all, we are bak home and doc. was not around but said DW should come bak when she is aving contractions. am furious, no one even checked if she is dilating or anything. am thinking of taking her to anoda clinic.

You should have insisted they check her.
It seems her water just burst. Contraction may start latest in the next 12 to 24hours
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2018
ladyP30:
Congrats Ma am happy for you my regards to the boys
Thanks ma,sure will
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2018
Beryl15:

Congrats mama! God bless your babies. Team July moving to the permanent site grin
Vivygift comman update the list.
Amen,thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Congrats mama and a big welcome to the handsome princes, they are blessed..... God is wonderful, To Him alone be all the glory.
Amen,thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2018
AmJane:

Congrats mama and welcome to your Handsome princes. God's name be praised!
Yes oh! Only his name is to be praised,thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2018
LadyMessi:

This is awesome! Congrats teamie and welcome to our princes.
thanks teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=VivyGift post=68702293]
Another birth! Congratulations mama. Thank God for safe delivery. God bless your princes.
Amen,thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 11:09am On Jun 24, 2018
Tabsy:
Congratulations mama. May they both be a source of joy to your family. You shall not mourn over them in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

Amen,thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 11:10am On Jun 24, 2018
whyworryPH:

Congrats mama. Please kiss your princes for us. The name of the Lord be praised forever!
Amen,thanks mama,I sure will

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2018
zaynie:

Congrats Iyabeji.
Olorun a wo won, a daa won sii.
Amin ma,thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 11:13am On Jun 24, 2018
Bunny19:
Wow! I love twins. I love twins.... Abeg pass d baton to me. Congrats MA, may they be a blessing to your household and may u never lack what to give them. Kisses to them smiley
Thanks ma,ok then,double portion released unto u �Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 11:15am On Jun 24, 2018
4realwoman:
congrats mama.
Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 11:16am On Jun 24, 2018
FloraEC:

Just seeing this, congrats teamie
Thanks cappo,congrats to u too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2018
My birth story
On 3rd of June which was a Sunday,went to church,came home and had a long sleep,around 5:pm,my daughter woke up and automatically the end of sleep for the time being,I fed her,and we were watching cartoon since that's what she she wanted,then I noticed she was crying and touching her nose consistently,I tried to pacify her but she didn't stop then I called DH who told me he is already on our street,I waited at the gate for him immediately we drove off to a hospital around but we had to park at about 2 streets away coz of road construction and trek there,she was checked and given some antibiotics ,vitC.on our way back I was my legs were heavy but I thought it has always been like that,we got home around 7:30pm and i reminded DH to call our pastor who told him to call him anytime he gets home that he needs to discuss with us,he did and our pastor came,after discussion and prayers,DH offered to drop him off at home since his car was faulty,they left and i jumped into the kitchen to warm the soup and fry the meat DH previously cooked,then i felt a sharp pain,then light coloured blood,I called DH immediately and he said he was on pastor's street,I told him to come back immediately,he told pastor what i said and they both came back,I picked my hospital card and little things I kept in a corner in the room coz I have not packed the hospital bag coz I never expected my babies then,scan says July 24th,on off we all went after praying,on getting the hospital,I ran in like someone being chased and DH and our pastor ran after me asking me to wait and be careful,I got in and was taken to the delivery room and i was 7cm gone

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 11:44am On Jun 24, 2018
Congratulations Excel16,may God bless your bundles of joy. I want twin girls too o!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2018
Excel16:
Thanks mama
you are welcome.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
My birth story 2
At first I was forming strong so pastor won't make jest of me,we got in past 9pm, I couldn't endure the pain and i was shouting at the top of my voice until hubby came in and held me,around quater to 10pm I was check and fully dilated,then the matron said she cant find the baby's head (God punish devil)i did a scan a week before and they were both cephallic ,she said she could feel the baby's bum ,i shouted and hubby held me firmly,she said we can do vaginal delivery,she did something i dont know and asked me to push on the next contraction,the time came and i forgot how to push she asked me to and i told her I don't know how to push anymore,she smiled and asked me to look at my navel and push out my baby,after the third push my first baby came out screaming at 10:58pm,I was relieved,then after like 3min,there was another contraction,I shouted that I was tired that I can't do this anymore,DH looked at me and said I should view having the 2boys in arms in few minutes,the joy and everything,I told him he doesn't understand what am feeling,he said ok,that we should do the pushing together and lo and behold my second baby brought out his legs dangling, hubby got scared and ran out in tears,the matron was shouting that I shouldn't stop pushing because the baby's position and it's not safe to delay,hubby came back immediately and told me to let's do it one more time,and pop!he came out with no tears,I was cleaned thoroughly inside out,my testimony babies weight 2:4 and 2:2kg respectively,the devil tried but God prooved himself great.DH was just smiling at the miracles.sorry about the long post couldn't help it,and pardon my errors,I pray for every waddling mamas,your testimony shall come in the time with ease,and to every HTC mamas,you are always in prayers,may God of double portion visit you this month(amen)
Birth story submitted

65 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
elmisti:

oga u re very funny o. U won't have time keep?@this stage? Oga I love my wife no b for mouth o. If my husband should say dz ehn? Well don't worry sha.... Shey there's no other hospital around just go to another one jejely. I think that's her water leaking. Safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
Excel16:
My birth story 2
At first I was forming strong so pastor won't make jest of me,we got in past 9pm, I couldn't endure the pain and i was shouting at the top of my voice until hubby came in and held me,around quater to 10pm I was check and fully dilated,then the matron said she cant find the baby's head (God punish devil)i did a scan a week before and they were both cephallic ,she said she could feel the baby's bum ,i shouted and hubby held me firmly,she said we can do vaginal delivery,she did something i dont know and asked me to push on the next contraction,the time came and i forgot how to push she asked me to and i told her I don't know how to push anymore,she smiled and asked me to look at my navel and push out my baby,after the third push my first baby came out screaming at 10:58pm,I was relieved,then after like 3min,there was another contraction,I shouted that I was tired that I can't do this anymore,DH looked at me and said I should view having the 2boys in arms in few minutes,the joy and everything,I told him he doesn't understand what am feeling,he said ok,that we should do the pushing together and lo and behold my second baby brought out his legs dangling, hubby got scared and ran out in tears,the matron was shouting that I shouldn't stop pushing because the baby's position and it's not safe to delay,hubby came back immediately and told me to let's do it one more time,and pop!he came out with no tears,I was cleaned thoroughly inside out,my testimony babies weight 2:4 and 2:2kg respectively,the devil tried but God prooved himself great.DH was just smiling at the miracles.sorry about the long post couldn't help it,and pardon my errors,I pray for every waddling mamas,your testimony shall come in the time with ease,and to every HTC mamas,you are always in prayers,may God of double portion visit you this month(amen)
Birth story submitted

Congratulations MA they shall live to fulfill destiny in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
Excel16:
My birth story 2
Birth story submitted
Wow congratulations kisses to the twins. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Excel16:
My birth story 2
Birth story submitted

Wow wonderful BS, to God be the glory for a successful delivery of twins with no tears, the twins, their big sis shall continually be for signs and wonders.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Excel16:
My birth story 2
At first I was forming strong so pastor won't make jest of me,we got in past 9pm, I couldn't endure the pain and i was shouting at the top of my voice until hubby came in and held

Congrats teamie, may they be a source of happiness to you. God bless and keep them.

You're a strong woman, twins vaginally. Kaii when one do me something.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by elmisti(m): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ejika48:
oga u re very funny o. U won't have time keep?@this stage? Oga I love my wife no b for mouth o. If my husband should say dz ehn? Well don't worry sha.... Shey there's no other hospital around just go to another one jejely. I think that's her water leaking. Safe delivery

lol madam, i work in a different state ni and will travel early morning tomorrow except something happens. we are at home still, no contractions she is exercising and we still getting some leakages, d water is yellowish (not clear). Me myself want to be dere for my princess home coming nd same i dnt want to make wrong decisions. abi person wey no get contractions at all fit labor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
elmisti:

lol madam, i work in a different state ni and will travel early morning tomorrow except something happens. we are at home still, no contractions she is exercising and we still getting some leakages, d water is yellowish (not clear). Me myself want to be dere for my princess home coming nd same i dnt want to make wrong decisions. abi person wey no get contractions at all fit labor

The contractions might be painless.
For my first, it was just a slight discomfort till I was 4cm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
elmisti:

Call your supervisor to give you sometime off, maybe 2 days, except you have another person to take care of her...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
Congrats @ Excel16.
All other mamas carrying multiples should note that 36 weeks is considered full term for multiples, so your bags must be packed much earlier than that.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4446) (4447) (4448) (4449) (4450) (4451) (4452) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.