Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131187 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abibaby(f): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
@mytestimony i stil dey push o,hw is my darling,angel
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
@sheewezy,
I wish you knew me beyond NL,then you'd know I didn't do it out of malice, I called your attention to it cos you may miss it cos its on the politics forum..that's why I quoted your post and put "for your attention" so you can inform your firm about the bad PR. Do you actually think I'd be so childish as to cast aspersion on your xter when I have no reason to?what about my post gives that impression?
I wouldn't have bothered about the post if ii hadn't remembered you offering to assist with Jumia purchases.
I'm not happy about your conclusion.

@proudy,
That post was meant for sheweezy only, could you be a dear and delete it. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
@Modath, i just took some shots of JEGAmycin so we cool grin grin grin
How is the pushing ministry?
@Georgine, congratulations and kisses to lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
modath:
@sheewezy,
I wish you knew me beyond NL,then you'd know I didn't do it out of malice, I called your attention to it cos you may miss it cos its on the politics forum..that's why I quoted your post and put "for your attention" so you can inform your firm about the bad PR. Do you actually think I'd be so childish as to cast aspersion on your xter when I have no reason to?what about my post gives that impression?
I wouldn't have bothered about the post if ii hadn't remembered you offering to assist with Jumia purchases.
I'm not happy about your conclusion.

@proudy,
That post was meant for sheweezy only, could you be a dear and delete it. Thanks.
I only commented cos I was somehow involve in d previous,I ve deleted it dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jessyz(f): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by burified(f): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
@Olaoyekemi, na me hail pass, how is d pushing ministry? God will makew it easy for us all. @Sheweezy, how is u?

@Georgine, congratulations! May God be with her & ur entire household, amen.

@Experienced mamas, una weldone o! Pls what week or month do babies turn head down finally? Abeg mk una reply me o, tnx.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
@sheweezy,
We real cool.. wink, my baby isn't kicking,na atilogwu dance hin dey do

@proudy,
Merci beaucoup.

@Georgine,
Congrats,God's blessings and favour.

@jessyZ,
Whatever floats ur boat. They are both ok but in everything moderation is key.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Georgine:
Hello Mamas in d house! Join me to tnk God on d arrival of my bbg on d 1st of april! Am suppose to be team march by edd but baby decided to be team april. Na God do am ooO!

Automatic team april mama grin congratulations God bless ur household

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
olaoyekemi:
Gudafternoon mamas,team April pls start offloading so DAT team June can come in,shewezzy,burified I hail o.Proudly team JUNE

Chill mama,don't be in a hurry to overtake team may,I don't like chancing grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
There is no big deal about it sha just that your movement is restricted. . How many weeks are you? Pls take walks your baby will come soon. Hugs
Abibaby:
mamas gudday,am suppose to b team march o,bt lo refuse to come nd doc is askin me to come for induction,nd i dont ve any idea abt it,nurse kaffy nd other mamas pls come nd xplain o,i need it urgently.tanz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Georgine:
Hello Mamas in d house! Join me to tnk God on d arrival of my bbg on d 1st of april! Am suppose to be team march by edd but baby decided to be team april. Na God do am ooO!
Congratulations on the birth of ur BBG, awaiting ur birth story & that of other mum's still owing us one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
Georgine:
congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
modath:
@sheweezy,

@proudy,
Merci beaucoup.

@Georgine,

@jessyZ,
My pleasure dear wink
modath:
@sheweezy,

@proudy,
Merci beaucoup.

@Georgine,

@jessyZ,
My pleasure dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jessyz(f): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ow una dey now?my fellow april mama's ow preparation?hope everything have set? grin I say make I hail all of una,bye bye o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Congrats Georgine! Welcome baby girl
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
hope223:
@ ahmanim,belabouche,niyyah,ifffffy and all d other mamas dat answered my questions thanks so much.God bless u all.
Am inspired by ur words.

Ifffffy, ur testimony shall b permanent.D affliction will not rise again d second time.D gift of God over ur life will make a way 4 u and will not bring forth sorrow.Never again will u suffer any form of loss.Dis one has come to bring joy into ur life.Fear not because every good and perfect gift comes from God,and d God who has lifted u up will not let u down.Continue to trust and hold on to ur faith.It is well wit u and all of us dat is believing God 4 dis kind of miracle Amen.

My greetings to all.
amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen and amen. Thanks very much sis. By God's grace, the one that will stay is already on his way to you in Jesus name and affliction shall not rise the 2nd time. Expecting ur testimony soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tnk y'al for ur best wishes..una too much!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by testimonylife(f): 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
imurboss:

Chill mama,don't be in a hurry to overtake team may,I don't like chancing grin

Seriously tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hello everyone, it's been a really long while. I have a lot on my hand that's why I ve been absent. I ve resumed work since when baby was 1month+. May you all put to bed safely. Amen.

Good to see no one asked of me. Iyen naa nice ooo.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 7:30am On Apr 03, 2015
Georgine:
Congrat dear#hug#.God's ways,the best!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 8:14am On Apr 03, 2015
A conversation(in my head)between my lil munchkin and I

ME--My lil love,why are you so restless?its 3 AM and I need to sleep my dear.

LM-- I'm sorry mama, I don't have any sense of your timing yet and I'm testing my limbs.

ME-- I know,its just that whenever you nudge me awake,all my thoughts just goes into what sex you are going to be,what you'd be like,if you'd be an easy baby like your siblings...

LM--Mama,I know you can't wait to meet me and I'm eager to experience all the love and affection you have in store for me,I do know I'm going to be your 3rd but I am 150% sure that I'm going to be better cared for than my siblings,(who are also going to love me)cos you're a better mother and nurturer now.

ME--stop making me all emotional when you know we won't meet till july which feels like an whole eternity away.

LM--Mama,I'm more than eager to meet you but you need a whole and complete ME to love and care for,my lungs aren't developed, my reflexes aren't sharp yet and my brains neurons aren't fully functional. I also wouldn't look attractive cos even though I'm fully formed, I'm still all wrinkled up as fat deposits are just about to form under my skin to give me that cherubic baby look and glow.

ME--OK then,God will continually keep you for me and make it easy for you&i. Love you.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 8:29am On Apr 03, 2015
modath:

A conversation(in my head)between my lil munchkin and I

ME--My lil love,why are you so restless?its 3 AM and I need to sleep my dear.

LM-- I'm sorry mama, I don't have any sense of your timing yet and I'm testing my limbs.

ME-- I know,its just that whenever you nudge me awake,all my thoughts just goes into what sex you are going to be,what you'd be like,if you'd be an easy baby like your siblings...

LM--Mama,I know you can't wait to meet me and I'm eager to experience all the love and affection you have in store for me,I do know I'm going to be your 3rd but I am 150% sure that I'm going to be better cared for than my siblings,(who are also going to love me)cos you're a better mother and nurturer now.

ME--stop making me all emotional when you know we won't meet till july which feels like an whole eternity away.

LM--Mama,I'm more than eager to meet you but you need a whole and complete ME to love and care for,my lungs aren't developed, my reflexes aren't sharp yet and my brains neurons aren't fully functional. I also wouldn't look attractive cos even though I'm fully formed, I'm still all wrinkled up as fat deposits are just about to form under my skin to give me that cherubic baby look and glow.

ME--OK then,God will continually keep you for me and make it easy for you&i. Love you.
aahahahahah nice one,i wish u a healthy 9months
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2015
Lol @modath u re so funny,we shall all carry 2 term n deliver safely.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2015
Good morning to all the mamas in the house.
@nurse kaffy & other experienced momas, please need advise on my swollen feets. I don't know if it is normal or if I am lacking or having too much of something. I just noticed the swelling yesterday and it has lingered till today.My shoes are becoming too tight and I am just 16wks gone.
We shall all carry to term without complications, Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:31am On Apr 03, 2015
beedam:
Hello everyone, it's been a really long while. I have a lot on my hand that's why I ve been absent. I ve resumed work since when baby was 1month+. May you all put to bed safely. Amen.

Good to see no one asked of me. Iyen naa nice ooo.
Pele dear,we do ask of u ohun nio tohun...How is ur prince doing n how re u putting up?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vanije: 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
IMPORTANT REMINDER:
Hello fellow women in the house,

I have been researching into the issue of cholesterol & it's part in staying healthy especially If you are trying to conceive or pregnant, PLEASE watch your cholesterol level-it's very important.

High levels of cholesterol in the system can do harm that you may not know is going on.

There are actually two types of cholesterol: LDC
or bad cholesterol and HDL known widely as
good cholesterol.

A lot of foods and oils that we consume
on a daily basis mostly contain LDC
which is what clogs the arteries and makes blood circulation difficult
or impossible.

Unless several important changes are
made in your
diet, high cholesterol levels can steal
entire lives.

By being careful in our diet and substituting
these bad
cholesterol or LDC with HDL or good
cholesterol, we can have a much healthier life. Don't say “This doesn’t concern
me”.

Always check yourself regularly to make sure and help others around you who may be ignorant of this factor.

The simplest,easy-to-implement food tips for reducing bad cholesterol in our
body through diet have been compiled
at http://www.trendyhealthworld.com/your-best-and-simple-diet-tips-for-lowering-cholesterol-level/

Please Take a minute to pass the information.
Have a great weekend & Best wishes to all in the house.

Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
My dear my shoe size increases when I'm preg. It adds half size. It took time to figure out why my shoes suddenly became too loose after delivery. Well since then I have one shoe I wear all thru my preg period. Lol. The sandals/ slippers are still ok. If I were you I will save my best shoes and wear the less expensive ones.
cutiereborn:
@nurse kaffy & other experienced momas, please need advise on my swollen feets. I don't know if it is normal or if I am lacking or having too much of something. I just noticed the swelling yesterday and it has lingered till today.My shoes are becoming too tight and I am just 16wks gone.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Congrats georgine welcome baby girl..buriful mamas abeg oo does fersonate make ones stool to b dark? Pls mke una ans dis ftm o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
cutiereborn:
do u hv protein in ur urine? how s ur bp?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
onyinyechika08:
Congrats georgine welcome baby girl..buriful mamas abeg oo does fersonate make ones stool to b dark? Pls mke una ans dis ftm o.
yes, it could
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Georgine:

Congrats and Thank God for safe delivery of your lo!!!! I'm patiently waiting to read your birth story. # FTM#

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nitabb, steep865 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.