Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,459 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131118 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viviparity: 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Pls mamas,i feel pain down abdomen after wee. My ppl i reduced weight dat everybdy kns am nt feeln fine,apart folic nd fsolate is there any other drug i wil add.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
onyinyechika08:
Congrats georgine welcome baby girl..buriful mamas abeg oo does fersonate make ones stool to b dark? Pls mke una ans dis ftm o.
Yes it does, I also experience it and my doctor says it is fine. He said the body gets rid of the excess ferrous and that is what makes the stool dark.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
cutiereborn:
Good morning to all the mamas in the house.
@nurse kaffy & other experienced momas, please need advise on my swollen feets. I don't know if it is normal or if I am lacking or having too much of something. I just noticed the swelling yesterday and it has lingered till today.My shoes are becoming too tight and I am just 16wks gone.
We shall all carry to term without complications, Amen!
Swelling is normal in pregnancy but it shouldn't be too much. You might want to check ur urine for protein and also ur bp. But don't worry, swelling is very normal just check to be on a safe side. We shall all carry to term without complications.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abibaby(f): 4:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Hmm join me in thanking God my lo came forth xterday we finally join team march.AA BBB

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abibaby(f): 4:04am On Apr 04, 2015
sorry april
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 6:05am On Apr 04, 2015
Abibaby:
Hmm join me in thanking God my lo came forth xterday we finally join team march.AA BBB

. Congrats Abibaby,I am so happy for you.our God be praised. The Lord that did it for you,will also do it for the rest of us that are still pushing mamas.Our God will keep you and your LO.Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 6:20am On Apr 04, 2015
viviparity:
Pls mamas,i feel pain down abdomen after wee. My ppl i reduced weight dat everybdy kns am nt feeln fine,apart folic nd fsolate is there any other drug i wil add.

That pain during and after urination is not a good sign o.
Except it is pressure like (from baby's weight on your bladder), then it is just pressure.
But if it is burning sensation... sign of an infection. Consult your doctor

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 7:09am On Apr 04, 2015
[quote[i][/i] author=Abibaby post=32329328]Hmm join me in thanking God my lo came forth xterday we finally join team march.AA BBB
Congrats mama,may God keep ur lo
[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2015
@Abibaby,
Congratulations, may God bless and keep you both, but I'm changing your moniker to Abibabyboy. wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pjthatcher: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2015
cutiereborn:
Good morning to all the mamas in the house.
@nurse kaffy & other experienced momas, please need advise on my swollen feets. I don't know if it is normal or if I am lacking or having too much of something. I just noticed the swelling yesterday and it has lingered till today.My shoes are becoming too tight and I am just 16wks gone.
Try to reduce your salt intake, take as much water as you can cuz when your body does not get enough water it conserves the one it has making your feet and other part swell and then try to elevate your feet. if after all these your feet are still swollen then u need to get to the hospital so that they can check if u have protein in your urine

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2015
Abibaby:

Congrat mama.welcome LO#hug#march mamas,hp u don finish?waiting for your birthstory
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2015
@ pjthatcher,I sight u oooo.how is little one?you dey owe us birthstory oooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viviparity: 9:33am On Apr 04, 2015
nefertitiram:

That pain during and after urination is not a good sign o.
Except it is pressure like (from baby's weight on your bladder), then it is just pressure.
But if it is burning sensation... sign of an infection. Consult your doctor
.my sis thank u,i wil do that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2015
@viviparity - don't wait till you have a full bladder before going for a wee. Take a lot of water and empty your bladder as often as possible.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2015
Abibaby:

Congrats mama & thanks to u & georgine for opening this april for us.God will make it easy for us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Abibaby:

Congrats mama,may God keep him safe.We dey wait birth story o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Abibaby:

congrats...and welcome,...on board
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Abibaby:

Congrats dear! May God continue to bless u and household

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
[/quote][quote author=Abibaby post=32329328]Hmm join me in thanking God my lo came forth xterday we finally join team march.AA BBB
Congrats mama, may God bless ur lo and household. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
lovinam:
My dear my shoe size increases when I'm preg. It adds half size. It took time to figure out why my shoes suddenly became too loose after delivery. Well since then I have one shoe I wear all thru my preg period. Lol. The sandals/ slippers are still ok. If I were you I will save my best shoes and wear the less expensive ones.
Thank you Ma, will do as u suggested.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
pjthatcher:

Try to reduce your salt intake, take as much water as you can cuz when your body does not get enough water it conserves the one it has making your feet and other part swell and then try to elevate your feet. if after all these your feet are still swollen then u need to get to the hospital so that they can check if u have protein in your urine
Thank you so much, I guess I have to work on the salt intake thingy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
ifefunmi:

Swelling is normal in pregnancy but it shouldn't be too much. You might want to check ur urine for protein and also ur bp. But don't worry, swelling is very normal just check to be on a safe side. We shall all carry to term without complications.
Thank you for the reassurance. Will check my urine for protein in my next ANC which is 2wks away, till then na to elevate the leg & watch salt intake as other mamas kindly advised.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
tchiwinnie:
do u hv protein in ur urine? how s ur bp?
My dear, I don't know if I have protein in my urine o and as for bp, its normal as at my last ANC. But will check on my next appiontment. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Abibaby:

Congratulations on the birth of ur bundle of joy, may he continually bring joy & happiness to ur home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viviparity: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Kimoni:
@viviparity - don't wait till you have a full bladder before going for a wee. Take a lot of water and empty your bladder as often as possible.
.thanks sis i wil do that, we shall carry to term
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Congrats Abibaby and Georgine!
Nice to hear the ministry is moving ahead! We expect birth stories ooo!
April mamas! Hope your bags are inside moto already!

We will all have healthy pregs and healthy full term babies! Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by corrall(f): 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hello my pushing sisters...I mentioned here 1-2 weeks ago that sugar was found in my urine, well...I stopped minerals and reduced carbs, drank only water, I checked again after 2 weeks and every thing has regularized, no sugar, no protein n no infection. I thank God.

Yesterday I noticed that clear fluid wets my undies after I wee, it happened on two occasions, so to reduce my worry, I went to the hospital, did a scan, amniotic fluid is adequate, so I have been told that it is mostly that I did not fully empty my bladder, so it should be urine. I am a bit relaxed now, and I will try as much as possible not to get too pressed before emptying my bladder...

May God continue to guard and protect us, IJN, Amen.

Team June all the way...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hello mamas....deezou,nurse kaffy and all the beautiful mommas...Av missed u guys...wanna start reading up from what. I missed,@ummtwins, guess I saw a glimpse of year bfp just now...hurrayyyyyyy,u don't have an idea of how happy I am congrats sweets I wish u a h&h 9 months...Its been exactly a month and 2 days I lost my LO and I guess am joining u guys soonest as I got a d faintest BFPs ever..testing back in a couple of days

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 3:55am On Apr 05, 2015
Abibaby:
@mytestimony i stil dey push o,hw is my darling,angel

She is fine. May God mk it easy for u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 4:15am On Apr 05, 2015
Abibaby congratulations. So happy for u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abibaby(f): 4:27am On Apr 05, 2015
thanx to u all,may things of joy never cease in our families.
my birthstory,hmm no b small tin.i was ask to come for induction on thur against friday 3rd.on gettin to d hospital at 8pm d doc inserted one tab into my veejay nd aaid i should b on admission,all thru d nite no contraction nd at abt 4am,it started at 7am am 4cm dilated .d contraction was painful bt i couldnt shout,at 9.40 d doc came to check me nd he was wao,she has gone far abt 8cm den my water broke nd i was taken to d labour room at 10.20 i put to bed my prince

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 4:54am On Apr 05, 2015
@Jumayin,
Let me the first to welcome you back,so happy to read this,God is good...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.