Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,995 members, 7,859,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8258011 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4484) (4485) (4486) (4487) (4488) (4489) (4490) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamsuskay(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
Brownsmoothie:
BA BA BA

I delivered a bouncing baby boy yesterday through Emergency CS(weight 4.5kg)...We give glory to God for the journey cos it has ended in praise.Baby ,mummy,daddy and big brother are doing fine.

Cc FloraEC and remaining July mamas.Wish all remaining preggy mamas safe delivery.

Congratulations � �
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
Brownsmoothie:
BA BA BA

I delivered a bouncing baby boy yesterday through Emergency CS(weight 4.5kg)...We give glory to God for the journey cos it has ended in praise.Baby ,mummy,daddy and big brother are doing fine.

Cc FloraEC and remaining July mamas.Wish all remaining preggy mamas safe delivery.

Congratz Mama. Wish you quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rayhanna: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
zeezaa:
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th...PINKY

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th....BLUE

Dbryan...........EDD Sept 17th.....?

cherry24...,.......EDD Sept 17th .......BLUE

Helen101...........EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th...BLUE

Pateffy................EDD Sept 9th
.........BLUE

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th
..,..PINKY

Cyanda........EDD Sept?

Adayoung......EDD Sept 20th

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR some of us has entered the last leg of the journey let us build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....WE CAN NOW UPDATE THE SEX OF OUR BABIES

We are doing fine mama. We are finally getting to the finish line. Now my walking has taking another dimension. Na real waddling grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cyanda: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
Rayhanna:

We are doing fine mama. We are finally getting to the finish line. Now my walking has taking another dimension. Na real waddling grin

Lol...am telling u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dayosaurus(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
FloraEC:
TEAM JULY

COS IS JULY, WE CAN FLOOD THE THREAD WITH GOOD NEWS
We can't thank God enough for the journey so far.
His mercies, guardian and protection. We say Daalụ Chukwu - thank you Lord!
Team July is your month already, may God almighty be with you. Safe delivery I wish y'all
We say congratulations to our latest mamas Beryl15, joiful, dayosaurus, your joy shall not be ceased in Jesus name and God will continue to bless your princess/prince
Let's try and tidy up our rooms, hospital bags, take our prenatals, build up/maintain our blood level, be active and most importantly pray.
Hope there's no too much complain? Sorry for the body pains, swollen feet and BH, it'll surely end in praise.

Mama's that have welcomed their LO, congrats. Try and do your sitzbath religiously and also take the drugs given to you. Take vit c and fruits rich in vit c.
Please don't allow anything to bother you no matter what to avoid PPD
kareenakapur, you are still mia. Please, pop in and say hi.
Please, let's try and respond to roll call and provide our baby's sex if not provided yet so that I can update the list. Feel free to ask questions and it'll surely end in praise.
BIRTH RECORDED IN THE MONTH OF JUNE
S/N....NAME ................. EDD................. SEX... BA/BS
1. floraec ...14/6/18 as against 4/7/18...XY... Seen
2. rolk .........19/6/18 as against 10/7/18...XY... Seen
3. Excel16...3/6/18 as against 24/7/18..XY/XY...Seen
4. Ohferanmi ....19/6/18 as against 7/7/18...XY
5. rofemiguwa ..25/6/18 as against..5/7/18..XX
Porters from June
Hannydimples
JUMAYIN
DNA07
TEAM JULY 2018
DELIVERED
Name................... DD...........Sex
1: DNA07 ......... 01/07/018..... XX
2: VivyGift ....... 03/07/018.... XX
3: Beryl15 ......... 04/07/018....XX
4: joiful ............ 06/07/018... XX
5: dayosaurus .... 06/07/018..XY

Yet to deliver
NAME .............................. EDD ...................... SEX
1: Omolaadun000...... 04/07/018................. XX
2: LadyMessi ............ 09/07/018.................. XY
3: ffvsquared ............ 10/07/018.................. XX
4: Brownsmoothie .... 12/07/018...................XY
5: sweetose .............. 13/07/018 .................XX
6: Bettybeauty ........ 13/07/018 .................XX
7: creamchiccb .......15/07/018
8: Boldbabe .............15/07/018
9: Tiw78 ...................17/07/018................. XX
10: indian03 ...............18/07/018 ................ XX
11: claudine888 .........22/07/018.................XX
12: baberedefined .....23/07/018................ XY
13: veedboss ............ 23/07/018
14: preshpearl .......... 24/07/018
15: Nenis................... 24/07/018................. XY
16: Ehimeomo ..........25/07/018
17: Dabtop .............. 26/07/018................ .. XY
18: Voucher ............. 28/07/018...................XY
19: flyingangel ......... 31/07/018
20: kareenakapur
#TeamJulyforsupernaturaleverything
#Teamnoloss
#Teammotheralivebabyaliveand daddyrejoicing

Thanks all, I really appreciate the support and guidance. I'd be needing a lot more cos this is my first child.

My stomach is still big like I'm pregnant, I hope it goes down

44 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Brownsmoothie:
BA BA BA

Congratulations mama. We rejoice with you and your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
goldendollars:

My son stretches and groans when he's feeding..is it still a sign of colic?

Mine don't when bf shaa. Maybe it's
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
dayosaurus:

Thanks all, I really appreciate the support and guidance. I'd be needing a lot more cos this is my first child.

Lol, it'll come down

Welcome prince, may you be blessed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
dayosaurus:

Awww cutie! He's blessed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
Brownsmoothie:
BA BA BA

Cc FloraE and remaining July mamas.Wish all remaining preggy mamas safe delivery.

Congrats dear, may he be favored. Quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
ahnie:

You shud ve given boo boo coconut water soon as you birthed him before his first taste of breastmilk.as it prevents colic.

Dont worry,he'd soon outgrown it.

I did dear, they even broke it there in the hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hannydimples:
I'm yet to see mucus plug or anything and since the contraction isn't regular I was thinking it wasn't time. When I mean since last night, I'm talking about like 7pm yesterday. Today is like just 2hours old. Abi? It is doing me like I want to shit hot shit. Is it the one?

How're you? Been refreshing this page since
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
dayosaurus:
BS BS

My king finally graced us with his presence today with no tears.

I was in labor for 18hrs and had to be induced cos the dilation was slow.

He weighed 3.8kg and looking so healthy.

I'm so grateful
Brownsmoothie:
BA BA BA

Congrats teamies, God bless your LO’s and speedy recovery to you two.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
phlakkeys:
B.A .:- God has blessed me with a beautiful baby girl.

How did o miss dis. My able cappo bigggg congrats
God is faithful. So happy for u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 4:08am On Jul 08, 2018
BA BA. My oyinbo prince just landed via emergency CS weighing 4.2 kg. Praise the Lord.

66 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:09am On Jul 08, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Good to hear from you mama, I've been on a torch light search for you. Hopefully everything will be fine on your 24 weeks scan. Pls don't go MIA on us again.

I really do hope so, thank you cappo. I've got more time for myself now, so I'm fully on ground.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:10am On Jul 08, 2018
Hannydimples:
BA BA. My oyinbo prince just landed via emergency CS weighing 4.2 kg. Praise the Lord.

Praise God. Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 4:21am On Jul 08, 2018
Hannydimples:

Congrats dear, thank God it ended in praise. Quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 4:26am On Jul 08, 2018
Team July that have birthed even the one's that portedand are owing BS. Please give us BS

rofemiguwa
Beryl15
VivyGift
DNA07
joiful
dayosaurus
Ohferanmi

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 4:51am On Jul 08, 2018
Hannydimples:

Congratz Mama...we thank God for safe delivery, I wish u speedy recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 5:50am On Jul 08, 2018
Hannydimples:

Thank u Jesus! Thank u Jesus!! Thank u Jesus!!!
We give him all the praise. At last it ended in praise.
Welcome my oyinbo Prince, may God's continual blessing be upon u.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 5:58am On Jul 08, 2018
Hannydimples:

Wow...finally the wait is over, congrats and welcome to your prince.

Now the award for the mama that can whine for Africa goes to....Hannydimples

cheesy

I'm so happy for you my sister to be ftm no easy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetose(f): 6:17am On Jul 08, 2018
Hannydimples:

Thank you Jesus Christ,it ended in praise,to my teamie that has birthed their lo congratulations and

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:21am On Jul 08, 2018
Hannydimples:
Finally it ended in praise. Thank God. We are so happy for you mama. Please get enough rest.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 6:29am On Jul 08, 2018
Congratulations to dayosaurus and Hannydimples, may your children be all that you hope for and more.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phlota(f): 6:38am On Jul 08, 2018
Wow!!! Congratulations momma, so happy for you
Hannydimples:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by exquizit(f): 6:50am On Jul 08, 2018
Hannydimples:

Oh praise God! What a wonderful news on a Sunday morning.
Congratulations mama, may your prince always bring you joy. I wish you quick recovery ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 7:00am On Jul 08, 2018
Hannydimples:
Yippee ! Our baby yaff showed. Truly Oyinbo prince, no wonder he kept everyone waiting. Congratulations mama a big welcome to the Oyinbo prince.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2018
Hannydimples:
Alhamdulilah!!! My heart was racing when I saw your post yesterday morning.

Congratulations to all mamas who have put to bed, May your LOs continue to be your source of joy..

May it end in praise for us all by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2018
August mamas, how una dey? Serious Backache is dealing with me oo, especially when I wake up to pee at night but it gets better in the morning.

I'm seriously confused at the moment, DH and I agreed that I will be at my sister's place till I put to bed cos it's close to my parents house for proper care when baby is ready to come.

Now I've been posted to somewhere close to my Husband's house at work, I have to resume there tomorrow and I've got ANC on Tuesday.

I just pray this new boss will free me, I kukuma plan submitting my leave letter before the end of this month.
I'm sorry for bringing this here, I just had to let it off my chest as it's really bothering me.

Thank you for listening to my rant.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4484) (4485) (4486) (4487) (4488) (4489) (4490) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.