Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8230416 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4485) (4486) (4487) (4488) (4489) (4490) (4491) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cyanda: 8:11am On Jul 08, 2018
Hannydimples:
BA BA. My oyinbo prince just landed via emergency CS weighing 4.2 kg. Praise the Lord.

Praise God!!. Congratulations � mama..Baby u are welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2018
Mamas
Please save your babies from colic pain by giving them coconut water immediately they arrive.

I used it on my girl, she was only a bit cranky when her narvel was healing. Immediately it healed, I said bye bye to all tummy aches and unnecessary cry.

Though I heard colic is not common in baby girls. But you can try first and see if it will work for you.
Add coconut to your hospital bag asap.

Tested&Trusted

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nenis(f): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2018
Hannydimples:
BA BA. My oyinbo prince just landed via emergency CS weighing 4.2 kg. Praise the Lord.

Indeed God is faithful. Congratulations dear may you recover quickly. We rejoice with you and your family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 8:27am On Jul 08, 2018
Hannydimples:
wow wow wow... finally, thnk God for the successful delivery. God bless u and ur baby..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2018
And it ended in praise!! Alhamdulillah. Congrats Hannydimples and welcome to our oyinbo prince. May he always be a source of joy to ur household. Pls rest very well o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2018
Hannydimples:

Thank God.. Congratulations. Rest well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AHCB: 9:01am On Jul 08, 2018
montezz:

Lol...we are in this together. Team December.

Make I greet everyone in the house lol. I am a first time mom, 16weeks gone. Av been following this thread for a while now....decided to join today. Team Dec 17th
wow. Really? shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2018
Hannydimples:

Congratulations ma'am!
God bless your oyinbo prince..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2018
Hannydimples:
Wow 4.2 shocked Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2018
Glory to God. Congratulations mama. Was going to send a PM to you. At long last, the hyperactive oyinbo Prince has arrived. Thank God for a safe delivery. The Lord will keep watch over you both plus daddy. Speedy recovery to you mama in Jesus name.

Hannydimples:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 10:28am On Jul 08, 2018
Ejika48:
yeah @cherry my ms was n is a very tough one, weakness, headache, loss of appetite, vomit, dizziness, n all but there wasn't excessive urination or thirst.... I couldn't even take water I take chivita or chi exotic daily. When doc asked n I told her she said all is well that by the time I start eating well all will be normal that it happens. But I should stay away from sugary drinks. But now I also notice that I urinate much Dh said maybe it because I take too much water. I take two big Eva water daily. Lolz I'm serious o. I kukuma gbakamu n made water my friend instead of my regular chi! or hollandia yoghurt. Well that's what she said sha! Dh even suggested for scan to b sure if baby was in good condition n gbam! We did n guess!d boy or girl just de shake yansh e dey jolly for him mansion! Lols it really put a big smile on our faces seeing our LO . I'm grateful @cherry @ayabadamilola n all awon iya oloyun God go bless una o.

All glory to God, you will be fine IJN , just take more veggies than fruits and reduce your juice/soda intake .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2018
Bunny19:
Feb mamas dey here ooo....me, Gessucc, Messyodi and one other mama. We dey humble cheesy

How are you doing? Hope MS is not dealing with you as it is for me? I cant wait for this phase to be over and to think i have to go to work tomorrow.... Just thought to check on my fellow Feb mama.

Congrats to all the new moms in the house grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2018
Hannydimples:

Finally!!!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Welcome to motherhood kiss
Welcome prince, Oya bring your bombom for being a latecomer kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2018
Hannydimples:
congrats mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2018
BA BA!!!!
Alhamdulillah.......
My beautiful princess landed via VD with a tear on friday, 6/7/2018 weighing 2.6 kg.
We got back home yesterday & doing very fine.
Thank God it ended in praise.
Cappo @FloraEC
B.S coming soon .

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2018
My BS has been submitted
FloraEC:
Team July that have birthed even the one's that portedand are owing BS. Please give us BS

rofemiguwa
Beryl15
VivyGift
DNA07
joiful
dayosaurus
Ohferanmi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DrDhe: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2018
[qquote author=zeezaa post=69145800]Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th...PINKY

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th....BLUE

Dbryan...........EDD Sept 17th.....?

cherry24...,.......EDD Sept 17th .......BLUE

Helen101...........EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th...BLUE

Pateffy................EDD Sept 9th
.........BLUE

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th
..,..PINKY

Cyanda........EDD Sept?

Adayoung......EDD Sept 20th

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR some of us has entered the last leg of the journey let us build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....WE CAN NOW UPDATE THE SEX OF OUR BABIES[/quote]

Present Cappo

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2018
Thank you Jesus! Congratulations teamie! My regards to your prince.
Hannydimples:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
BlessedDiva:

cheesy cheesy thats one correct and smart baby you are carrying cheesy

She will soon be evicted. Let her enjoy for now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
talltosyne:
Blackfinegirl, hope u r good? WhatsApp me to know wassup with u sis

Wow, how am I just seeing this. I will whatsapp you today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hannydimples:
wow! at last. congrats mama. may God bless your oyinbo prince. wishing you quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Omolaadun000:

BA BA!!!!
Alhamdulillah.......
My beautiful princess landed via VD with a tear on friday, 6/7/2018 weighing 2.6 kg.
Cappo @FloraEC
B.S coming soon .
congrats mama. welcome to your princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Omolaadun000:

BA BA!!!!
Alhamdulillah.......
Cappo @FloraE
B.S coming soon .

Congrats dear, welcome princess. Quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
DNA07:
My BS has been submitted
Ohhh, maybe I read it with vigilante eye. Sorry dear, kiss to princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hannydimples:

Hallelujah grin
Finally mama! Wow thank God it ended in praise. Welcome to your oyinbo prince that was having a good time in the womb, to God be the glory.
Quick recovery dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
FloraEC:

Congrats dear, welcome princess. Quick recovery

Thanks cappo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
divinemandate:

congrats mama. welcome to your princess.

Thanks mama. God bless.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
Omolaadun000:

BA BA!!!!
Alhamdulillah.......
Cappo @FloraEC
B.S coming soon .

Congrats ma'm on the arrival of your beautiful princess. Thank God it ended in praise. Quick recovery mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helen4(f): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Roseey0:
Mamas
Please save your babies from colic pain by giving them coconut water immediately they arrive.

I used it on my girl, she was only a bit cranky when her narvel was healing. Immediately it healed, I said bye bye to all tummy aches and unnecessary cry.

Though I heard colic is not common in baby girls. But you can try first and see if it will work for you.
Add coconut to your hospital bag asap.

Tested&Trusted

please momma, is it immediately after arrival or within 24 hours?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hannydimples:
Congrats mama. Finally our baby is here, God be praised. Quick recovery to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hannydimples congrats and welcome to our oyinbo prince charming

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
Omolaadun000:

BA BA!!!!
Alhamdulillah.......
Cappo @FloraEC
B.S coming soon .
Congrats teamie and welcome baby girl kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4485) (4486) (4487) (4488) (4489) (4490) (4491) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.