Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141630 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4505) (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bunny19:
Mamas pls when is it safe to start doing the oda room activities? Dh no wan take ear hear am,that d nurses said we should hold on for now. Na so person go dey dey? embarassed embarassed. Congrats Bettybeauty!! she will be a blessing to ur household. Kisses to her. My teamies(February) how una dey? glimpse,messyodi,geesucc. I hope u r all doing fine... Pop up and say hi before team March overtakes us tongue tongue

I am good o. Hubby no wan carry last for the oda room o. embarassed I have been giving excuses to escape it. But once I have d strength, I usually just allow him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tiw78: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
Present MA..... Am here wishing every contraction i have is the real deal grin Am tired already
FloraEC:
TEAM July 2018
COS IS JULY, WE CAN FLOOD THE THREAD WITH GOOD NEWS
We can't thank God enough for the journey so far.
His mercies, guardian and protection. We say Daalụ Chukwu - thank you Lord!
Team July is your month already, may God almighty be with you. Safe delivery I wish y'all
We say congratulations to our latest mamas ffvsquared and Bettybeauty your joy shall not be ceased in Jesus name and God will continue to bless your princess.
Let's try and tidy up our rooms, hospital bags, take our prenatals, build up/maintain our blood level, be active and most importantly pray.
Hope there's no too much complain? Sorry for the body pains, swollen feet and BH, it'll surely end in praise.
Mama's that have welcomed their LO, congrats. Try and do your sitzbath religiously and also take the drugs given to you. Take vit c and fruits rich in vit c.
Please don't allow anything to bother you no matter what to avoid PPD
Mamas owing us BS, we're patiently waiting for it
kareenakapur, you are still mia. Please, pop in and say hi.
LadyMessi how're you dear?
Jumayin how are you ma
creamchiccb How are you ma'am
boldbabe how're you dear
Please, let's try and respond to roll call and provide our baby's sex if not provided yet so that I can update the list. Feel free to ask questions and it'll surely end in praise.

BIRTH RECORDED IN THE MONTH OF JUNE
S/N....NAME ................. EDD................. SEX... BA/BS
1. floraec ...14/6/18 as against 4/7/18...XY... Seen
2. rolk .........19/6/18 as against 10/7/18...XY... Seen
3. Excel16...3/6/18 as against 24/7/18..XY/XY...Seen
4. Ohferanmi ....19/6/18 as against 7/7/18...XY
5. rofemiguwa ..25/6/18 against..5/7/18..XX..Seen

Porters from June
Hannydimples
JUMAYIN
DNA07

TEAM JULY 2018
DELIVERED
Name................... DD...........Sex..... Bs
1: DNA07 ......... 01/07/018..... XX.. Seen
2: VivyGift ....... 03/07/018.... XX.. Seen
3: Beryl15 ......... 04/07/018....XX.... Seen
4: joiful ............ 06/07/018... XX...... Seen
5: dayosaurus .... 06/07/018..XY
6: Brownsmoothie . 06/07/018.. XY..... Seen
7: Omolaadun000 .. 06/07/018... XX
8: Hannydimples ..... 08/07/018..XY...... Seen
9: sweetose ............ 09/07/018 ...XX
10: Dabtop .......... 11/07/018..... XY
11: ffvsquared .........08/07/018... XX
12: Bettybeauty ....... 14/07/018 XX

Yet to deliver
NAME .............................. EDD ...................... SEX
1: LadyMessi ............ 09/07/018.................. XY
2: creamchiccb .......15/07/018
3: Boldbabe .............15/07/018
4: Tiw78 ...................17/07/018................. XX
5: indian03 ...............18/07/018 ................ XX
6: claudine888 .........22/07/018.................XX
7: baberedefined .....23/07/018................ XY
8: veedboss ............ 23/07/018
9: preshpearl .......... 24/07/018
10: Nenis................... 24/07/018................. XY
11: Ehimeomo ..........25/07/018
12: Voucher ............. 28/07/018...................XY
13: flyingangel ......... 31/07/018
14: kareenakapur
#TeamJulyforsupernaturaleverything
#Teamnoloss
#Teammotheralivebabyaliveand daddyrejoicing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tiw78: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bettybeauty:
BA BA BA

God delivered me safely of my little princess on Sat 14th July, 2018, thru an elective CS. Still recovering though.

I give Him all the praise.

CC Cappo FloraEC,
Team July
Congratulations teamie.... May she be a blessing to the family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bettybeauty:
BA BA BA

God delivered me safely of my little princess on Sat 14th July, 2018, thru an elective CS. Still recovering though.

CC Cappo FloraEC,
Team July
congrats mama. Quick recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bunny19:
CID mama.... I dey feel u jare. I will tell u then since u r curious. Search for the name Shiloh,thats me cheesy. Though I have deactivated the account.

Oh I see mama Shiloh, I think I remember that moniker. Thank God for His faithfulness, it shall end in praise, 8 years no be 8 months grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Thanks mama I thought the procedure was harmless that is why I allowed her she dosnt apply everyday she only does it every 2-3days when baby didnt poo and baby dosnt cry whenever she does it just calm I'm not sure she goes deep cos she put a heap of the rob on the cotton but and use it to push in a little and I notice whenever she does it, baby poo almost immediately or at most, after 5_6hrs. I'm not always comfortable though cos I know its cos she is on exclusive. I will tell my hubby to talk to her then to stop cos I may not be able to tell her myself. Thanks smiley
Personally, I don't think it's harmful though I'm yet to understand the science behind it. I grew up watching my grandmother do it to my siblings (I was already old then) and my MIL did it with the twins too. It works like magic especially if you know how to do it well. Infact, one of the times lala was constipated I did it for him....in less than 30 mins, my toilet was smelling so awfully! However, if you aren't comfortable with it tell her to stop abi reduce the frequency.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
Tiw78:
Present MA..... Am here wishing every contraction i have is the real deal grin Am tired already

Don't be dear, tomorrow is your EDD, you never can tell if the real deal will visit you tonight. You can try exercising even dancing helps a lot, disturb oga in za oza room too. Wishing you safe and sharp sharp delivery dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
ayabadamilola:
Personally, I don't think it's harmful though I'm yet to understand the science behind it. I grew up watching my grandmother do it to my siblings (I was already old then) and my MIL did it with the twins too. It works like magic especially if you know how to do it well. Infact, one of the times lala was constipated I did it for him....in less than 30 mins, my toilet was smelling so awfully! However, if you aren't comfortable with it tell her to stop abi reduce the frequency.
I think reducing the frequency will be better since there is no harm. Thanks smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
OMOTOWO:
Good morning sirs and mas...please I am so worried .My son will be 2 months on Sunday..The last time he pooed was 3 days ago..I am very worried..So are my wife and MIL..He cried a lot throughout the night .We thought he will poo but he didn't .E Jo nitori olorun(pls for God sake).I am so worried right now .(2)We stopped using AAbidec multivitamin for him because without it,he eats a lot .Can we continue using it for him?
Don't be so worried, babies get constipated from time to time. First, check his mom's diet cos most times, mommies forget that whatever they eat goes to their babies. It could prolly be from her esp if there are not enough veggies in her food. Second, he may be transitioning from one level of poo to the other.... it's funny abi? but that's my experience. Yoruba will say "o n se igbe" (he's withholding poo), so that when he eventually poops, it will so smell and the appearance sef go scare you! Then, the poo consistency will change.... my two cents!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
glimpse:

I am good o. Hubby no wan carry last for the oda room o. embarassed I have been giving excuses to escape it. But once I have d strength, I usually just allow him.
Lol! U cant blame him now. My own is just treating everything like egg,am just wondering whether he will still have d heart to do it when i grow very large. He can fear grin grin. Hope ms is relieving u small small...pele.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Birth Story
I want to thank God for a successful pregnancy and safe delivery.

So on Wed July 4th, I went for my routine apt at 10:00. I didn’t see the Dr till almost 11 and after checking the baby’s heart rate and all she asked if I’ll like a VE to see if I’ve dilated more since I was 2-3cm the last time.
She checked and was like “wow! you’re 4-5cm already and I can feel your membrane bulging I think you’ll fall into labour today or tomorrow”. Next thing water started coming out and she said she mistakenly broke my water and I can’t go home again. Comman see me panicking, I felt so unprepared.

I was sent to L & D and I told the Dr to please let me go home to pick my bag, they did not agree because I had tested positive for Group B Strep @ 37wk routine screening and will need antibiotics at least 4hours before baby comes. At that point I was leaking fluid everywhere, the pad they gave me was not holding anything. I called DH to get my bag and call our friend ( thank God she was free) to pick up the girls.

I got antibiotics via IV around 11:45. DH arrived and was looking for the Dr that broke my water ( he was ready to give her trouble) but didn’t see her.
Fast forward to almost 1pm I started having mild contractions ( thank God) every 5 min for like 20-30 sec. I started praying and asking God for speed and stronger contractions cos I wanted to progress on my own.

At about 3pm, the contractions were getting stronger and lasting up to 1min, was checked and I was almost 7cm gone. That’s how I was transferred to delivery room. Na that time the real pain start, DH’s hand and shirt hear am. I was given gas to help cope with the pain( I can’t say it helped, more like distracted me from it)
The nurse asked if I wanted an epidural, I was forming I’ve done this twice without meds. DH kept asking if I’m sure cos he looked like he was ready to run away. grin

At 4pm I was given another dose of antibiotics. By 4:30 or there about Contractions were coming every 2 or 3 min, no time to rest in between and I started feeling small pressure in my bum bum. My baby’s heart rate would drop with each contraction and go back to normal when it stops.

I decided to get an epidural that’s when they told me it might be too late cos I’m almost 8-9 cm gone and baby might come before the anesthesiologist arrives or it might not kick in on time, Ah!!!
The nurse was encouraging me to just manage till the end since I was almost there. DH kept telling her “she does not want the pain anymore”
I finally got one after what seemed like forever, it kicked in and I had small rest and drank juice too after I have done all the shouting. DH confessed later that he almost left cos he could not stand seeing me in pain anymore.

A few min later, the pressure in my bum bum was getting stronger and I pooped; delivery can sha make one lose all dignity. The nurse cleaned me, Dr checked and I was fully dilated and baby’s head was already coming down. The dr asked DH if he would like to look when baby comes out he was like Lai lai. two pushes later, my baby girl made her grand entrance at 5:38 pm with no tear and she was placed on my chest. DH cut the umbilical cord and placenta was delivered 3min later.

This is the first time hubby will be around for baby’s birth and he has not stopped telling people about it. cheesy
In all, I thank God for his mercies and safe delivery.

Wishing all waddling mama’s safe delivery and I pray God grants every TTC mama a testimony. You’ll announce your BFP and delivery in Jesus name.

Cappo and my team July like no other, thanks for making this journey sweet tongue
BS submitted.
Cc FloraEC

57 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Oh I see mama Shiloh, I think I remember that moniker. Thank God for His faithfulness, it shall end in praise, 8 years no be 8 months grin
. Indeed mama. All praise belongs to the Almighty that has made this possible. Thanks ma

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Aitee1:

I am fine just this back pain that won't allow me enjoy my last week journey in 2nd trimester.
Sorry mama,try and take a lot of rest and also Oga can help u with mild massage.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
@Bettybeauty, congrats n welcome to your princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
voucher:

Awww, congrats...did you get a tear nd how long were you in labor pls? I will be going to the hospital tomorrow to see my doctor nd check baby's weight too..I don't know if I should just hold on and fall into labor or just have a repeat CS embarassed I think baby will be upto 4kg now

Scan said my baby weight was 4.2kg even at that I insisted on VBAC because the reason (bp) for the previous CS did not arise.

I laboured for four hours and baby was given birth to at 41 week with a tear.

What was the reason for your previous CS?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
The oda kini Me dt have been very sick. DH has been running upadan for me no time to think of that one oo. I envy u guys without ms doh.. Pls keep me in ur prayers I m very strong atm.. Thanks for checking
Bunny19:
Mamas pls when is it safe to start doing the oda room activities? Dh no wan take ear hear am,that d nurses said we should hold on for now. Na so person go dey dey? embarassed embarassed. Congrats Bettybeauty!! she will be a blessing to ur household. Kisses to her. My teamies(February) how una dey? glimpse,messyodi,geesucc. I hope u r all doing fine... Pop up and say hi before team March overtakes us tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
sweetveee:
Good evening sabi mamas. Please i have been scheduled for a cervical cerclage to be put in next week. Please mum's who have gone through this experience should please help me. What should I expect, how soon were you able to return to your normal activities. Please sabi mamas abeg chook mouth o
Hello ma'am it's not really painful just felt a little pressure and I was out and about in 2/3 days. May God make everything easy for you.
Cc Bloomingbud

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Beryl15:
Birth Story

This is the first time hubby will be around for baby’s birth and he has not stopped telling people about it. cheesy
In all, I thank God for his mercies and safe delivery.

Wishing all waddling mama’s safe delivery and I pray God grants every TTC mama a testimony. You’ll announce your BFP and delivery in Jesus name.

Cc FloraE

Before nko, Izz not izzi to cut umbilical cord. tongue leave papa baby alone.

Amen to the prayer.

Congrats once again teamie, kiss kiss to princess

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bettybeauty:
BA BA BA

CC Cappo FloraEC,
Team July
congrats mama. Your princess will make you and your family proud.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bunny19:
Mamas pls when is it safe to start doing the oda room activities? Dh no wan take ear hear am,that d nurses said we should hold on for now. Na so person go dey dey? embarassed embarassed. tongue tongue
You have not seen something yet.
We are almost 18 weeks yet no show for me. I have cajoled, sweet talked, lied and even cooked his favourite meals just so he'd pity my condition and help my ministry all to no avail. He said he doesn't want stories that touch.
I think rape is the only option left and ayam so going to tow that route.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
mamatweenz:
Mamas I hail ooo how una Dey?
Biko what can i do about this muscle pull Kai I can't even sleep ..never had muscle pull with my first ooo please what can i use for relief I've tried shea butter,aboniki ,different types of balm but it's still my regular night visitor and it keeps me up all night sad sad sad.
Help a sis inu cry

#teamaugust gradually counting down grin grin . Im super excited for us
Safe delivery to the remaining July mama's
Calcium tabs helped with mine, I complained and doctor asked me to add Calcium tabs to my routine meds and the night time muscle pull stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Good evening my lovely people

Congrats to all the new parents in the house! May God bless and keep your Little ones.

To all the waddling mamas, the Lord is your strength! May everyone carry to term and have a safe delivery.

Just a quick one on cloth nappies/reusable nappies/ washable nappies!

Did you know @ Mima Bear we have 2 sizes of nappy covers to fit from preemie to potty trained?! With inserts designed to conveniently fit each size setting.

Top row: Teenie One Size (TOS)covers adjustable to 3XS, 2XS and XS (extra small) and fits up to 5kg babies. 
Left to right: cuddles, commando, harmony (2 other print options available)

Bottom row: one Size (OS) covers adjustable to small, medium and large settings to fit from 3.5kg to 15kg+. Left to right - Apple green, wisteria, poppy. (12 other plain colour / print options available )

Full sizing guide available on our blog! 
Use link below: 

http://naturalbabies.mimabear.com/p/covers.html?m=1

Feel free to visit our NL page or any of our social media pages and contact us for any cloth nappy/daipering issues.

Thank you.

Have a blessed week!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeffobinna1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
[b]I have come to observe that obesity is the cause of almost all deadly diseases, everyone that is fat has a very high risk of suffering from numerous diseases and this can reduce life span, having gone deep in my research I found a product which has been used and is a proven tea to reduce weight within few weeks of intake, I can highly recommend it to everyone, follow this link to check it out, it is for you and you will thank me late (https://amzn.to/2Js8s5G).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
sweetveee:
Good evening sabi mamas. Please i have been scheduled for a cervical cerclage to be put in next week. Please mum's who have gone through this experience should please help me. What should I expect, how soon were you able to return to your normal activities. Please sabi mamas abeg chook mouth o
Just a little soreness at the vagina. I went home next morning. Walked 4 bus stops to my house actually. Didn't feel like entering bus.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
Please mamas, couldn't go to work today due to ill-health. Tested positive to malaria 1+. Doctor prescribed Fansidar. I just read through the leaflet , and discovered that it should not be taken in first trimester. I am 11weeks today. Please Doctors in the house. EPP me. cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Beryl15:
Birth Story
I want to thank God for a successful pregnancy and safe delivery.

Nice BS mama. Thank God for safe delivery. DH deserves some accolades as many men would not even near the delivery room grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by boldbabe: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Birth Alert!!!!!!

My princess made her grand entrance yesterday on her due date via a successful VBAC after 3 and half hours of labour with tear. Baby’s weight was 3.4kg & it was indeed a sharp sharp delivery. Father and son rejoicing. God be praised. Birth story later.

CC: FloraEC
Team July

45 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author]

Whyworry
Nice BS mama. Thank God for safe delivery. DH deserves some accolades as many men would not even near the delivery room grin[/quote]

Just like my husband cheesy grin....he can't even stand watching our son taking injection talk more of being inside delivery room.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
boldbabe:
Birth Alert!!!!!!

My princess made her grand entrance yesterday on her due date via a successful VBAC after 3 and half hours of labour with tear. Baby’s weight was 3.4kg & it was indeed a sharp sharp delivery. Father and son rejoicing. God be praised. Birth story later.

Team July

Congratz Mama...we thank God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bettybeauty:
BA BA BA

CC Cappo FloraEC,
Team July
boldbabe:
Birth Alert!!!!!!

Team July
Congrats mamas, God bless your babies and speedy recovery to you two.
FloraEC:

Before nko, Izz not izzi to cut umbilical cord. tongue leave papa baby alone.

Amen to the prayer.

Congrats once again teamie, kiss kiss to princess
grin grin it’s a big something o! Thanks dear
whyworryPH:

Nice BS mama. Thank God for safe delivery. DH deserves some accolades as many men would not even near the delivery room grin
I know, he really surprised me. Thanks mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
glimpse:
Please mamas, couldn't go to work today due to ill-health. Tested positive to malaria 1+. Doctor prescribed Fansidar. I just read through the leaflet , and discovered that it should not be taken in first trimester. I am 11weeks today. Please Doctors in the house. EPP me. cry cry cry

Please mamas and doctors.........
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
Geesucc:
The oda kini Me dt have been very sick. DH has been running upadan for me no time to think of that one oo. I envy u guys without ms doh.. Pls keep me in ur prayers I m very strong atm.. Thanks for checking
Pele my darling. Dont worry it will soon start easing off. U will be fine smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (4505) (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.