Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,039 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8267186 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maebem: 4:42am On May 15, 2015
gud mrng mamas. Pls who has used fralomin tablets during preggy? My Dr gav it to me for malaria n am afraid o. @ Nurse kaffy pls come help me out o, is it safe? am 24+ wks. Congrats to splendour n all mamas dt av dropped. @ Nnetriplet u ar highly welcome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 4:53am On May 15, 2015
Nnetriplet:
*knocks*....kpam! Kpam! Kpam!....erm my big Aunties can I enter ds Room?....am 7weeks and counting

Me likey your entrance, wink, find shia, siddon.

@senior beedam or @ nursekaffy *wey form, sombody don come wan obtain form, I have told her its 10k per baby, she gree*

@senior clinik,
You know I gat nothing but love for you my sis but as dem " they" say, its nice to have them close to each other, based on your protest and in the spirit of sisterhood , I withdraw my earlier stance and now propose 2nd quarter..

No more protest, I yaff try for you..... grin

@splendour4love.
Congrats once again, I love love twins, wish I could have a set but since my two fight like one, God answered my prayer. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maebem: 4:56am On May 15, 2015
@ modath i see say no be only me de awake. Greetings n hw bori?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 5:05am On May 15, 2015
maebem:
@ modath i see say no be only me de awake. Greetings n hw bori?

Yes ooo my sis, my baby is on atilogwu duty. grin

Bori dey inside cloth, how yours too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maebem: 5:18am On May 15, 2015
modath:

Yes ooo my sis, my baby is on atilogwu duty. grin

Bori dey inside cloth, how yours too?
No be small thing o dearie. God is our muscle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 7:12am On May 15, 2015
beedam:

Na "GO" we see, we no see "COME" for this matter.
How the thing nw? Sweet ba?
How about your stitches? A friend of mine who gave birth mid January said she is afraid the stitched might loose and that whenever they try it,she won't be able to allow her hubby do it. i no get experience so I decided to ask on her behalf. Her daughter is 4months now.
my dear I neva fit do o,i dey fear I want make I enter 8wks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 7:48am On May 15, 2015
Gud am to all day beautiful mama's in d house, may today bring joy and happiness to all our beautiful faces. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zanyzara: 7:50am On May 15, 2015
Hello mothers, wishing you all safe delivery. The lord that stood by the Hebrew women is your God so fear not.

After delivery ,We all want to recapture that hot figure back. whether we like it or not,that backside will reduce after delivery and for we that have it naturally our bootie cheeks tend to sag.....but we can lift it up! easily and comfortably.

This Butt lifter - serves as tommy control,helps package that backside once more giving you that fuller and rounder booty.

And it's d cheapest deal ever.

Shalom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 8:00am On May 15, 2015
Gud morning mamas,pls I need help.tryout ystdy I was having did lower abdominal pain and harden of my stomach it was off and on tryout out ystdy,pls wat could b the cause.my EDd is June.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 8:18am On May 15, 2015
My classmate@Olaoyekemi, this thing has been happening to me o and edd is still junE. According to doctors, it's Braxton hicks abi wetin dem dey call am, preparing for real thing, so we are warming up and getting closer I guess. God is our strenour. Hope your bag is fully packed sha cos anything can happen from 36 weeks from the stories we have read and heard here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 8:26am On May 15, 2015
sheweezy:
My classmate@Olaoyekemi, this thing has been happening to me o and edd is still junE. According to doctors, it's Braxton hicks abi wetin dem dey call am, preparing for real thing, so we are warming up and getting closer I guess. God is our strenour. Hope your bag is fully packed sha cos anything can happen from 36 weeks from the stories we have read and heard here.
classmate this is serious o,well my bags are fully packed the Lord is our strength o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 9:36am On May 15, 2015
My classmate @sheweezy & Olaoyekemi, im having the same xperience tooo. Guess the body is preparing for labour. God shall see us & other mamas thru.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kechyl: 9:58am On May 15, 2015
My fellows classmates, hv bn also having these menstral like pains since last week. As mamas here will say "its past of the package" at this stage. The Lord is our muscle & it will end in thanksgiving!

#proudlyteamjune#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:16am On May 15, 2015
modath:

@senior beedam or @ nursekaffy *wey form, sombody don come wan obtain form, I have told her its 10k per baby, she gree*

That her entrance is just funny.
Good as you told her 10k/baby because as I dey look the woman she fit go drop five o grin

As a honourable and well respected senior,you can't expect me to carry forms around grin. Meet team June wey dey warn up so that dem go take the inventory of all newbies before they will proceed to labour ward.

@nurse Kaffy and proudmum, please mobilise your mates and serve that new mama form but leave the money matter for me. You too heavy to dey count money. Make u no go count 5,000 cum call am 50,000. So please handle the forms ONLY

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 10:32am On May 15, 2015
beedam:

Good as you told her 10k/baby because as I dey look the woman she fit go drop five o grin

As a honourable and well respected senior,you can't expect me to carry forms around grin. Meet team June wey dey warn up so that dem go take the inventory of all newbies before they will proceed to labour ward.

@nurse Kaffy and proudmum, please mobilise your mates and serve that new mama form but leave the money matter for me. You too heavy to dey count money. Make u no go count 5,000 cum call am 50,000. So please handle the forms ONLY

grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 10:34am On May 15, 2015
I refuse to b oppressed by june mamas abt the labour preparation feelings and symptoms,me sef go try write out my list nd do shopping make I pack my bag tongue....#proudlyteamjulyalltheway#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by saheed2532(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2015
LOOSE THAT WEIGHT This may not be important to you but it is to several of us who are so much concerned about our looks and know much on health related issues. Research has shown that has people grow fat and develop more weight on a daily basis, they are prone to some health challenges ranging from diabetes, breathing problem, infertility and irregular flow... LOSE THAT EXCESS WEIGHT IN 30 DAYS “If you have been trying to lose weight but cannot help these cravings for food" "or wondering What do celebrities use to lose fat so quickly?”, "My Fiancé would soon be back and I want to look trim and sexy.", "You have been wondering how to lose weight. Slimming teas and green teas have not worked" "Are you tired of all those weight loss tips that doesn't work?" "Since you have your baby you have not been able to shift the fat you gained" "Your growing pot belly is a serious challenge to your looking smart and good as a man or woman" The easy way to get of all these problems is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today and save yourself from accumulating excess fat which could lead to various health challenges. Get it here at the cheapest price here http://­ www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eazee(f): 11:36am On May 15, 2015
sheweezy:

My teammates sheweezy, Olaoyekemi, kechyl, bimsusy : God bless u mamas for bringing up this, i was almost going to call my doctor and complain about this to him, i have been experiencing same hardening of stomach oo, but without pain, its very frequent. God will see us through IJN #Team June all the way#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 11:50am On May 15, 2015
#PROUDLYTEAMJUNE#
I LOVE MY TEAM MATES.
Let the house get ready for daily testimonies in the month of June
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 11:50am On May 15, 2015
modath:

@senior clinik,
You know I gat nothing but love for you my sis but as dem " they" say, its nice to have them close to each other, based on your protest and in the spirit of sisterhood , I withdraw my earlier stance and now propose 2nd quarter..

No more protest, I yaff try for you..... grin

@splendour4love.
Congrats once again, I love love twins, wish I could have a set but since my two fight like one, God answered my prayer. cheesy

Let me comment my reserve sha.....Lolz ..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 11:54am On May 15, 2015
sheweezy:
#PROUDLYTEAMJUNE#
I LOVE MY TEAM MATES.
Let the house get ready for daily testimonies in the month of June
No problem.... We full ground and please feel free enter d vigilante ministry... Its very sweet,You will all carry to terms in Jesus name.... Wishing u guys safe delivery..!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by splendour4love(f): 12:02pm On May 15, 2015
My dear wetin man go do na? I close shop since 24wks because of preterm labour,so i gats to help d area open well as tym reach na.... Lol.
proudmom38:

Congrats once again dear...But u try o 4d kpekus cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:02pm On May 15, 2015
beedam:

So na form fit me n nurse kaffy 2 dey carry around abi No wahala,we don hear...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 12:03pm On May 15, 2015
eazee:

My teammates sheweezy, Olaoyekemi, kechyl, bimsusy : God bless u mamas for bringing up this, i was almost going to call my doctor and complain about this to him, i have been experiencing same hardening of stomach oo, but without pain, its very frequent. God will see us through IJN #Team June all the way#

It's the body preparing for labour.

It is well mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by splendour4love(f): 12:07pm On May 15, 2015
Twin babies normally come earlier,datz why. Thank dear....
MGeey:
Congrats once again on the birth of your babies splendour4love. You gave birth on May 1st when your EDD was May 27th? Biko, how did you do it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:12pm On May 15, 2015
kaffy4bill:
I refuse to b oppressed by june mamas abt the labour preparation feelings and symptoms,me sef go try write out my list nd do shopping make I pack my bag tongue....#proudlyteamjulyalltheway#
Team mate nobody fit intimidate #teamjuly 4 herecheesy tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:17pm On May 15, 2015
kaffy4bill:
Team mate nobody fit intimidate #teamjuly 4 here because we re d strongest team evercheesy tongue... Abeg do ur shopping make we too follow pack our bags jare! tongue grin cheesy..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 12:17pm On May 15, 2015
proudmom38:

Team mate nobody fit intimidate #teamjuly 4 herecheesy tongue
I know the two of you go Pass commen. tongue tongue tongue
Na turn by turn, e go soon reach your side.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 12:47pm On May 15, 2015
[quote author=splendour4love post=33736333]My birthstory:
I went 4 my antenatal checkup on 25th April,was told I was already dilating(4cm),'n I've been contractin lyk 1 in evry 10mins,bt was asked to come bck wen it becomes lyk 1 in evry 5-7mins.bt d contraction ws nt strong,so it continued. On 30th April,took a long walk in d evenin,had a gud kpekus wit DH,afta wic we prayed 'n agreed dat I would hv my babies on May 1st. I woke up hvin some menstrual cramp-like pain,took breakfast 'n jejely went to d hospital,was on drip containin oxytocin to fasten labour,but it was stil not regular,not until my membrane was ruptured,'n d main tin startd. In a short while i felt d urge to push,was taken to d delivery room 'n baby1 was delivered. It took 20mins 4 baby2 to b delivered,because d Dr had to do some manipulations b4 he ws born. My EDD is 27th may but i had dem on 1st,each weighin 3kg without tear. But in all i giv thanks to God. Sorry 4 d long epistle.[/quote
thanks 2God 4dis gr8 testimony,may God take care of dem...happy 4u..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 1:06pm On May 15, 2015
Senior mamas, pls is pain in d pubic region also part of contraction?? Cos I always find it difficult to walk properly few minutes after waking up or anytime I lie down. And how do I make it faster cos its been a few days nw and its not getting funny at all, to bend and urinate sef na yawa.....help me mamas sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 1:19pm On May 15, 2015
Jenonye:
BS: thanks alot u guys. Was having meustral like cramps pain that were coming and going eveRy 20mins on sun morning. Wen the cramps were getting more painful I went t the hospital at 11pm sunday with my mum and DH. Was checked by d nurses and was told my cervix wasn't fully dialated (just 1cm)that was wen my show came. All these while I was still contrsting. At 7:30am or so the doc checked me and he said d contractions where not strong enough and I was placed on drip. That was wen I started seeing hell. Lol . By 11am wen the pain ws unbearable DH went to call the doc and I was taken to d delivery room. Doc said I shld push wen ever I felt d contractions. While pushing my LO's head was almst out but d placenta cord was around it and he qucikly told me to stop pushing, he quickly removed d cord and I pushed again and my prince emerged. DH was in d delivery room watching everything o.lol he just kept praying for me. Doc said I wld hav delivered since but tge cord was holding my bby's neck. I just praise God .
congrats 2u ooo nd DH,my luv 2ur Lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maebem: 1:21pm On May 15, 2015
maebem:
gud mrng mamas. Pls who has used fralomin tablets during preggy? My Dr gav it to me for malaria n am afraid o. @ Nurse kaffy pls come help me out o, is it safe? am 24+ wks. Congrats to splendour n all mamas dt av dropped. @ Nnetriplet u ar highly welcome
pls sumbody shld answer o

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.