Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,040 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8267194 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 1:49pm On May 15, 2015
maebem:
gud mrng mamas. Pls who has used fralomin tablets during preggy? My Dr gav it to me for malaria n am afraid o. @ Nurse kaffy pls come help me out o, is it safe? am 24+ wks. Congrats to splendour n all mamas dt av dropped. @ Nnetriplet u ar highly welcome
Forgive me, bt i really dont undstd y some mamas dont hv confidence in their drs. U shld cross check d info u get here wt ur dr and nt d oda way round. I think dat confidence is impt, if u dont hv confidence in him, I ll suggest u use anoda. Dont misunderstand my post, bt I m finding it difficult understanding y u re afraid to tk a drug he prescribed and y u didnt ask him questions.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 1:56pm On May 15, 2015
RashMe:
Senior mamas, pls is pain in d pubic region also part of contraction?? Cos I always find it difficult to walk properly few minutes after waking up or anytime I lie down. And how do I make it faster cos its been a few days nw and its not getting funny at all, to bend and urinate sef na yawa.....help me mamas sad
Wot u described isnt contraction o. Hv u complained to ur dr abt it? Wot did he say? How far gone re u? Wot do u mean by making it faster? Some pple hv such pain in pregnancy joint in dat area is lax. U need to b physically examined by ur dr. If d pain s too much, u can tk pcm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 2:18pm On May 15, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Forgive me, bt i really dont undstd y some mamas dont hv confidence in their drs. U shld cross check d info u get here wt ur dr and nt d oda way round. I think dat confidence is impt, if u dont hv confidence in him, I ll suggest u use anoda. Dont misunderstand my post, bt I m finding it difficult understanding y u re afraid to tk a drug he prescribed and y u didnt ask him questions.

I concur 100%.

I see that many mothers don't really ask their doctors pertinent questions even when they have serious doubt, we need to understand it's part of their job and resposibility to enlighten you on whatever they intend to give or do to you and you have a right to either refuse or accept it.

I know some doctors get offended when you ask questions but you really shouldn't care, it's your body, it's your life.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmama(f): 2:35pm On May 15, 2015
chifreke:
ok...dear i no follow...pushing...oooo make...no body wish me pregy...d more reason...i flew rukemi291 twinmama donatee godfavouredgal dhabeautyjas beedam lovinam preshilia opeolukoya phunmilomi lyndaroyce sayoberry loveangel nkemella kejibaby mamaabike julieni julibest dunni29 starbuck beevann topsmum kingskiddie beckytunde tchiwinnie ToyosiR mummy2be mumsgirl27 proudmum38 sexiebecky ummtwins ifefunmi cutiereborn rezzy imurboss opeoluwa2 cutiez ehiblessing kaynee maran1983 mummyf rechima simababe debby and......d rest mamas....how una dey

Thanks for the mention madam Chifreke. I dey God hand dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmama(f): 3:09pm On May 15, 2015
Good day mamas, it's been a long time. Just wanna wish you happy pushing, happy vigilante and happy delivery.
To the newbies, welcome on board it shall be easy for you all

To all mamas who delivered this year congratulations and may ur babies continually bring you joy all the days of ur life, may they fulfil purpose and attain greater height in Jesus name. Miss you all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HARMYMY(f): 3:24pm On May 15, 2015
Congrats to every new Mom and safe delivery to expected Mom
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gopulence: 3:55pm On May 15, 2015
tchiwinnie:

I kinda get your point. However, it really doesnt boil down to not having confidence in your doctor. Most times, some people may just want to hear other mamas opinions(just for reassurance or asking sake sef) even after asking their doctors all the questions..i for one do not take what my doctors says to me hook, line and sinker(not like i do not trust him)...i am forever reading up and asking around, Thats why i like babycenter.com....on that site, you'll hear even the wierdest of questions coming from people who have and use very good and reputable gynaes and what have you....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 5:18pm On May 15, 2015
maebem:
gud mrng mamas. Pls who has used fralomin tablets during preggy? My Dr gav it to me for malaria n am afraid o. @ Nurse kaffy pls come help me out o, is it safe? am 24+ wks. Congrats to splendour n all mamas dt av dropped. @ Nnetriplet u ar highly welcome

I was given fralomin in my 16 weeks or there about. I tried to find info on google but there was none (guess that's why you're asking here because that's what I did too). Luckily, someone here assured me she took it and had no problems so I took mine and I'm 38 weeks now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maebem: 6:02pm On May 15, 2015
@MGeey Thanks for sharing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 6:28pm On May 15, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Wot u described isnt contraction o. Hv u complained to ur dr abt it? Wot did he say? How far gone re u? Wot do u mean by making it faster? Some pple hv such pain in pregnancy joint in dat area is lax. U need to b physically examined by ur dr. If d pain s too much, u can tk pcm
Am 39wks counting, already having little contraction, Doc said its because baby is big (3.7kg) and resting on my pelvis already. D pain is just few minutes after getting up from lie down
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by splendour4love(f): 6:32pm On May 15, 2015
Lol,thanks dear.
Kimoni:

After a good kpekus, then you and DH remembered to pray for your angles grin grin grin grin Clap for yourself

Congrats strong mama. still kpekusing when your angels were already knocking. God look you well well before He dashed you the twins.

More power to you kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 15, 2015
@ RAshme it's called engagement. The baby's head
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:04pm On May 15, 2015
sheweezy:
I know the two of you go Pass commen. tongue tongue tongue Na turn by turn, e go soon reach your side.
We hear u o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 8:05pm On May 15, 2015
RashMe:

Am 39wks counting, already having little contraction, Doc said its because baby is big (3.7kg) and resting on my pelvis already. D pain is just few minutes after getting up from lie down
Sorry, u are almost there. Had same pain @ 38wks even worse sef, try look for a comfortable position.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 8:58pm On May 15, 2015
Mamas in the house,I greet Una o.pls I am feeling like my body is upside down,if there is any English like that,as if I am not getting enough air.i went to check my BP.and it is was low.90/60.pls nurse kaffy and other experience mamas pls what can I do?is there anybody in the house that has felt this way?I can't go to hospital this nite.i am 28wks and sm days.pls urgent reply.i need God's grace o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 9:24pm On May 15, 2015
maebem:
@MGeey Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 12:07am On May 16, 2015
Knock knock,Una don sleep?no body answer my question o,ok o there is God o.Anyways the good news is that I feel alot better and by the grace of God,it won't happen again.we will all carry to full term in Jesus name.una good night o. Team August I hail Una pass o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 4:26am On May 16, 2015
tikosdear:
Knock knock,Una don sleep?no body answer my question o,ok o there is God o.Anyways the good news is that I feel alot better and by the grace of God,it won't happen again.we will all carry to full term in Jesus name.una good night o. Team August I hail Una pass o.

90/60 isn't bad, its the baseline for normal reading,when its less than that , that's when there is a reason to panic.

I have a baseline reading that occassionally crosses into hypotension territory when I'm not feeling too good.

If you are panicky, or feel faint,take ors. The salt will raise your bp a bit higher till you stabilise then you stop (that's what I was made to do the last time it dropped to 87/55)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 9:13am On May 16, 2015
modath:

. @ modath, good morning dear, thanks for the reply, I will check it again later today to know how far. God bless.
90/60 isn't bad, its the baseline for normal reading,when its less than that , that's when there is a reason to panic.

I have a baseline reading that occassionally crosses into hypotension territory when I'm not feeling too good.

If you are panicky, or feel faint,take ors. The salt will raise your bp a bit higher till you stabilise then you stop (that's what I was made to do the last time it dropped to 87/55)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaeji(f): 10:46am On May 16, 2015
RashMe:

This is exactly how am feeling, just dat am 38 weeks nd baby weighs 3.6kg from my last scan on tuesday. Walking sometimes is difficult. Wishing all of us a safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:08pm On May 16, 2015
iyaeji:

This is exactly how am feeling, just dat am 38 weeks nd baby weighs 3.6kg from my last scan on tuesday. Walking sometimes is difficult. Wishing all of us a safe delivery
I'm feeling it too n I'm just 31wks...I can't walk well wen gettin up either! It's well with us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 12:56pm On May 16, 2015
iyaeji:

Amen, safe delivery to all. Just can't wait to pop Lo out....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 12:57pm On May 16, 2015
proudmom38:

I'm feeling it too n I'm just 31wks...I can't walk well wen gettin up either! It's well with us.
Amen oo, make person con dey tell me say make I kpekus with dis pain, lailai
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 1:21pm On May 16, 2015
Miraclebaby seems d miracle is around d corner,may God make it perfect,amin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:39pm On May 16, 2015
RashMe:

Lolz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by siralos135: 2:10pm On May 16, 2015
Hello house... am sorry am being lazy reading from the first page of the thread.i need to get some clarification concerning my wife. She's about 16weeks gone but the vomiting and fatigue stuff still persists.i thought this should have calmed down considering it's the second trimester.she complain of stomach pain going off and on too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 2:39pm On May 16, 2015
siralos135:
Hello house... am sorry am being lazy reading from the first page of the thread.i need to get some clarification concerning my wife. She's about 16weeks gone but the vomiting and fatigue stuff still persists.i thought this should have calmed down considering it's the second trimester.she complain of stomach pain going off and on too.

Nt everybody have d luxury of morning sickness ending wit first trimester, for sum it persists til delivery hope hers end soon. Pls let her take wat she can tolerate as much as possible and b on lots of fluids and fruits. The stomach pain is an indication of empty stomach, she can't afford to cum down wit ulcer ooo. Pls b supportive as much as u can.. my rgds to her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 2:41pm On May 16, 2015
RashMe:

All of u forming anti kpekus on the thread... hmmmmmm... God is watching u ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 4:00pm On May 16, 2015
RashMe:

I will come and arrange with your hubby..... U must kpekus.... let's wait and see... Lolz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 5:54pm On May 16, 2015
clinik:

I will come and arrange with your hubby..... U must kpekus.... let's wait and see... Lolz

Yes oo, she must to hsten the coming of lo tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by siralos135: 6:24pm On May 16, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Nt everybody have d luxury of morning sickness ending wit first trimester, for sum it persists til delivery hope hers end soon. Pls let her take wat she can tolerate as much as possible and b on lots of fluids and fruits. The stomach pain is an indication of empty stomach, she can't afford to cum down wit ulcer ooo. Pls b supportive as much as u can.. my rgds to her

Thank you so much @kaffy4bill.I just read your comments to her now.Its our first and so been very challenging.We believe God to perfect everything.You have been very kind.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by siralos135: 6:25pm On May 16, 2015
kaffy4bill:

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.