Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,932 members, 7,848,776 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8239023 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4990) (4991) (4992) (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Foxie: 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
Good evening mamas, please I'm a soon to be FTM, started shopping for baby things, please kindly recommend affordable but good diapers, body lotions (I was told sheabutter or palm kernel oil is good at the initial stage. Please share your inputs), soaps, baby formulas, feeders and any advice I need. Also your views on manual and electric breast pumps. Thank you so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
motic2:

Samehere too teamie doctor prescribed coartem for me last week even thou i havent done any malaria test but i'm holding on i will try if its what i can push till 30weeks before i take or not even take at all
I was given maldox since 2weeks ago... I neva take am..im always scared to take malaria drugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
Foxie:
Good evening mamas, please I'm a soon to be FTM, started shopping for baby things, please kindly recommend affordable but good diapers, body lotions (I was told sheabutter or palm kernel oil is good at the initial stage. Please share your inputs), soaps, baby formulas, feeders and any advice I need. Also your views on manual and electric breast pumps. Thank you so much.

mamas please come and chuk mouth... many of us will benefit

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
damibaby:

I was given maldox since 2weeks ago... I neva take am..im always scared to take malaria drugs

This my junior, come here bring your bumbum and two legs. Na flogging you go chop.

Where is my cane? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Foxie:

I'm also a ftm but lemme still share my reviews
For baby formula I recommend aptamil,cowgate,NANel etc
Feeders I recommend Tommie timpee bottle, avent ,dr brown
My view on breast pump is electric to avoid any stress of pumping(I shopped for medela electric pump thou)
But there are many other brands like Ameda,avent etc
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
hotmomma:

Please don't play with malaria oh, go back to the doctor with the test results let him recommend an appropriate antimalarial for you pls.
Exactly what i decided to do infact i am presently at the Hospital with the result waiting for doctor to show up

Thanks sabi mamas
Will keep the house updated

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
damibaby:

What exactly are you scared of? So far you are working with a gynae, I see no reason to be scared. Ask your gynae questions or change doctors if you aren't confident with the one you are dealing with.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
oluwaleokey:

Exactly what i decided to do infact i am presently at the Hospital with the result waiting for doctor to show up

Oh that's fine. Take care
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
Pearl05:

This my junior, come here bring your bumbum and two legs. Na flogging you go chop.

Where is my cane? lipsrsealed
sorry ma... I'll take it...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Foxie: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
motic2:

My view on breast pump is electric to avoid any stress of pumping(I shopped for medela electric pump thou)
Thank you for sharing your input.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Gloryne:
Holla to the lovely October Mamas.
I trust the ministry is moving well cos MS can't stop our shine, it should be leaving us small small. God will see us through till the end. Please let's gather in here and know how we are all doing, we got each other's back.
Don't forget to take your pre-natal vitamins, eat healthy and drink lots of water.

1. miraclefromGod
2. Berty1
3. surulady
4. Ladyshadow
5. mgeey
6. mummyjason
7. akejujoe
8. biggal
9. oamronnie

Other team October mamas not on the list should please signify. It will all end in praise. We rock cool
#Teamindependence #Teamdoublegrace #Teamsupernaturalbirth

Present cappo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
motic2:

Lasinoh & spectra s2 are good brands too asides Madela
Anto colic bottles (avent)
Depending on budget similac & enfamil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by munat27(f): 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=Jina24 post=77223893]TEAM APRIL 2019 ROLL CALL

Yes, Its our month mamas let's flood the thread

Congratulations to @pam09 God bless your Lo.

MONIKER..........EDD............SEX.........DD
1. osas4g .............04/04........... ??...........
2. pam09 ...............04/04............Pink......01/04
3. franky2013 .........04/04......... ??.........
4. seaair .............. ....05/04......... ??.........
5. myzone18 ...........05/04............Pink....
6. spiceeamiee .......10/04............Pink......17/03
7. keeki .....................11/04..........Pink.....01/04 Bs seen

8. theworldbest ........11/04..........Blue....
9. munat27................12/04..........??.......

present cappo thanks for checking up on us, congratulations to those mama's that have birth their LO, may Allah see us through out our pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
hotmomma:

What exactly are you scared of? So far you are working with a gynae, I see no reason to be scared. Ask your gynae questions or change doctors if you aren't confident with the one you are dealing with.
I always have nausea whenever I take them even without pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hello sabi mamas
The doctor after much wrote down some chinese language note and told me to give to the nurse who went into their store cubicle and brought out some unlabelled drugs but i demanded i need know the names of drugs
She insisted she cant disclose it.
On top my money o
I change am for am, went back straight to doctor who gently told me it was combisunate, vitamin c and paracetamol
Guess what
3k paid for the drugs

Issa oright

Sabi mamas, who sabi about combisunate should advise
God bless us all
L

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
oluwaleokey:
Hello sabi mamas
The doctor after much wrote down some chinese language note and told me to give to the nurse who went into their store cubicle and brought out some unlabelled drugs but i demanded i need know the names of drugs
On top my money o
I change am for am, went back straight to doctor who gently told me it was combisunate, vitamin c and paracetamol
Guess what
3k paid for the drugs

Issa oright

God bless us all
L

Hmmm, did a doc give you a combination of malaria drugs with vit c? Hmmmmmm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
damibaby:

I always have nausea whenever I take them even without pregnancy

Eeya, take care of yourself and bite the mosquito before e bite you oh. Sleep with mosquito nets always. Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
Thank you ma
realtalk19:

I used it when I was pregnant and it's very ok ND affordable.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hello mama's. Team April mama's hope u are warming up, may Jah make delivery smooth and safe for you all. It's been a while, it isn't easy o but Jah has been faithful. I and baby were down with malaria but we are fine now. I'll post my BS tonight and officially sign out team March members.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
Rbae:
Hello mama's. Team April mama's hope u are warming up, may Jah make delivery smooth and safe for you all. It's been a while, it isn't easy o but Jah has been faithful. I and baby were down with malaria but we are fine now. I'll post my BS tonight and officially sign out team March members.

Speedy recovery Mama, let me bring my mat so I can read your BS. Kizzez to your little one

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Rbae:

Amen and Amen, thank God you and your lo and better now. Waiting to read your Bs .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
flawlesskayc:
Good morning mamas, pls can a baby's sex be seen at 16weeks/4 mths?

Yes. If I'm not mistaken my baby displayed sex at 15 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 12:36am On Apr 09, 2019
chloe00:

Lasinoh & spectra s2 are good brands too asides Madela
Anto colic bottles (avent)
Depending on budget similac & enfamil

Oh wow Similac and enfamil sent me boxes of sample baby food. As a FTM with no experience with baby formula, I wanted to even come here to ask if they are good brands. Thanks for clarifying
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 12:41am On Apr 09, 2019
Rbae:

Aww thank God you both are fine now, more strength to you to cope with vigilante.

Team April mamas, safe delivery to you all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 3:38am On Apr 09, 2019
Iyamefa:

Oh wow Similac and enfamil sent me boxes of sample baby food. As a FTM with no experience with baby formula, I wanted to even come here to ask if they are good brands. Thanks for clarifying

If I'm not mistaken Similac is lactose free or so. Ideally for when babies are allergic to regular milk. Enfamil is highly revered in Nigeria maybe because it's very expensive lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 4:48am On Apr 09, 2019
19CannyMum:

If I'm not mistaken Similac is lactose free or so. Ideally for when babies are allergic to regular milk. Enfamil is highly revered in Nigeria maybe because it's very expensive lol.

Oh good to know, we learn everyday lol. I plan on breastfeeding exclusively for at least first 6 months so baby formula for me is gonna come much later

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 7:20am On Apr 09, 2019
Team April...how una dey?
Please how do you Mama's sleep o angry angry, sleeping has been so difficult since last week, the pains I feel on my sides, even when I prop with pillow or clothes, it's as if I'm sleeping on baby cos I can feel it.

So on average, I get like 4hrs sleep (scattered sleep o)and the way I frequent the loo to pee too is something else sad sad
Somebody should give us BA o. Let me goan check mamas that are Due this week
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kay18: 7:23am On Apr 09, 2019
Foxie:

I'm also a FTM but I personally think Shea butter and palmkernel oil is too heavy for a new born's skin. If you can get sth lighter specially made for babies, that will be great. I got Johnson products. Heard Milton is also nice. I stand corrected tho
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kay18: 7:24am On Apr 09, 2019
seaair:
BA BA BA

All Glory be to God.I welcomed my prince on 03 April EDD 05/04. BS coming soon

The rest of April mamas it will surely end in praise in Jesus name

My Cappo I hail you
#team April

Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 7:26am On Apr 09, 2019
Jina24:
TEAM APRIL 2019 ROLL CALL

MONIKER..........EDD............SEX.........DD
1. osas4g .............04/04........... ??...........
2. pam09 ...............04/04..........Pink......01/04
3. franky2013 .........04/04......... ??.........
4. seaair ...............05/04............Blue.......03/04
5. myzone18 ...........05/04............Pink.....03/04
6. spiceeamiee .......10/04............Pink......17/03
7. keeki .....................11/04..........Pink.....01/04 Bs seen

8. theworldbest ........11/04..........Blue....
9. munat27................12/04..........??.......
10. jamesbridget13...12/04..........Blue...
11. Sewasaunt ..........13/04........... ??.....
12. tiwatopebam.........17/04.........Pink...
13. Megababe01 ........17/04 .........??......
14. lawvlypearl ...........19/04..........Green..
15. Gracedom ............20/04......... Blue.....
16. Kitta.na ................we await your testimonies
17. Moeet223 ...........24/04............Blue....
18. Deetina ...............24/04...........Pink.....
19. eksbabe ..............28/04............Blue....
20. jina24 ..................28/04...........Green...
21. AyaTiraj ..............29/04............Pink.....
22. MamaTuoyo ........30/04 ..........Blue....
23 AdaBiafra ............30/04 ...........Pink.....
24. Toopee .....................Pink....... 01/04( ported from march)

TEAM APRIL LETS FLOOD THIS THREAD
WITH BACK TO BACK BAssssssssssssss

TeamApril2019
#swagalliciousmamas
#teameasyandsmoothdelivery
#teamnolossbyGod'sgrace
#Godgatusalways

Due this week

theworldbest
munat27
jamesbridgets13
Sewasaunt.....
.. safe delivery to you Mama's...God will make it easy,

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 8:52am On Apr 09, 2019
oluwaleokey:
Hello sabi mamas
On top my money o

Guess what
3k paid for the drugs

Issa oright

God bless us all
L
this hospitals
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 8:54am On Apr 09, 2019
oluwaleokey:
Hello sabi mamas
On top my money o

Guess what
3k paid for the drugs

Issa oright

God bless us all
L
these hospitals that don't like disclosing drugs I wonder wat their problem is... my doctor tells me d drugs he is giving me...and even the pharmacist will tell me... atimes if I don't want to buy I'll just tell them I have it at home...and they are ok by it

(1) (2) (3) ... (4990) (4991) (4992) (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Youngce and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.