Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8197343 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4992) (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) (4997) (4998) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
lawvlypearl:
Let me have a bump record before delivery...
Bump is 38weeks 4days( small Belle) grin grin

Cute bump and lovely skin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
enque:

Mama Osi, come see jazzy don join Gidiprofet

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
sunbestie:

D jazz mama welcm oo

Oshey mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misi16: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
damibaby:
it's bumpy Tuesday.... mamas with bumps should come out o...my August teamies how una de
I am still using torchlight to find the bump, was going to bank today, wore everything fitted that my Eba bump should show small and give privileges, for where they didn't even notice me, it did not help that the babe beside me in tight jeans and top had a tummy bigger than mine sad
But I am good sha, no issues.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
jazzyjazz:
Una good morning

Officially reporting

Edd - December 16, 2019

Finally your prostitution has brought u here cheesy. I tot it was only @Giddyperson and I that were prostitutes with only one partner.
Reminf those two over sabi @enque and @hunniesuzie.

Wow wow!!! I just saw a vision now that giddyperson is coming back this year cos I can see her bed shaking vigorously. The vision is becoming clearer...... everyone hold on one minute... Thank u father, I can see triplet assigned to her . God is great how he reveals things to His beloved anointed grin grin.

Hold my slippers and pick race grin kpalosuo...

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
Chanbaby:

Finally your prostitution has brought u here cheesy. I tot it was only @Giddyperson and I that were prostitutes with only one partner.

Wow wow!!! I just saw a vision now that giddyperson is coming back this year cos I can see her bed shaking vigorously. The vision is becoming clearer...... everyone hold on one minute... Thank u father, I can see triplet assigned to her . God is great how he reveals things to His beloved anointed grin grin.

grin grin grin see me laughing and rolling on the ground with her bed shaking vigorously
Abeg how's u and our baby doing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
Chanbaby:

If I catch you ehn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
MizMyColi:
Congratulations JazzyJazz!! grin

oshey sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
Misi16:
I am still using torchlight to find the bump, was going to bank today, wore everything fitted that my Eba bump should show small and give privileges, for where they didn't even notice me, it did not help that the babe beside me in tight jeans and top had a tummy bigger than mine sad
But I am good sha, no issues.
mine is not too visible but shows with small clothes... na breast de cover everything

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
jazzyjazz:

oshey sis

Una don come here again.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
Akorkor:

Senior mama

How's the ministry?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mrukk: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
Mama in the house help me chuck mouth for my matter abeg, for the past 3 days I hav been experiencing fullness and discomfort at my pelvic/ lower abdominal region, I went for scan today and everything is fine. We are almost 30weeks. Pls what can I do to reduce this.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
enque:

Senior mama

How's the ministry?

cheesy cheesy..... Ministry is moving. We are almost at the Canaan land
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
Mrukk:
Mama in the house help me chuck mouth for my matter abeg, for the past 3 days I hav been experiencing fullness and discomfort at my pelvic/ lower abdominal region, I went for scan today and everything is fine. We are almost 30weeks. Pls what can I do to reduce this.

Please let the doctor do a full blood count and urine test for you. I experienced this lately and its resolve to UTI. Yours won't be like that o but to be on the safer side, do that too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mrukk: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
Akorkor:

Please let the doctor do a full blood count and urine test for you. I experienced this lately and its resolve to UTI. Yours won't be like that o but to be on the safer side, do that too
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
Chanbaby:

Anywhere demons are gathered
Holy ghost fire pursue them
Anywhere witches are gathered
Pursue pursue pursue pursue pursue

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
Giddyperson:

I kind of agree with Jackie Chanbaby, u frequent here alot dis days. Maybe triplets don show. Congrats my friend jazzyjazz, our prayer has bin answered
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
lawvlypearl:

Due this week

theworldbest
munat27
jamesbridgets13
Sewasaunt.....
.. safe delivery to you Mama's...God will make it easy,
Lol BA is sha itching you to see. Even me i have been refreshing this page looking for BA.
Kilon supping mamas? You people should do and born so those of us with later dates can feel like this month is moving grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
sunbestie:
Abeg sabi mamas do u rewash ur baby's cloths dat you washed previously and packed?..... Like first baby's cloths
Na laziness dey do me these days oo.

Team May how are we doing?
I plan on washing the ones my first son used and are in good form. Washed them before packing obviously but its been a while and insects will have petched them soo...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myde16: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Good evening everyone. Went for Anomaly Scan today. Everything is fine so far, tho the scan was not completed, told to come back next week. Twin A was thoroughly scanned, to continue with Twin B next week.

We are 20weeks old.
But tiredness these days ehn plus back pain.
It's not been easy but we are pushing through.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
eksbabe:
I plan on washing the ones my first son used and are in good form. Washed them before packing obviously but its been a while and insects will have petched them soo...
Noted ooo
Na d strength to rewash them be d thing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
eksbabe:
Lol BA is sha itching you to see. Even me i have been refreshing this page looking for BA.
Kilon supping mamas? You people should do and born so those of us with later dates can feel like this month is moving grin
Hehehehehe...I tell you, the BAs makes me feel like the month is truly moving grin.
And to know that it's getting to my turn too wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
Akorkor:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy my sister I don come o. Make person do this thing finish jare

But wait o

You don de here since abi? Mama d mama grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
Giddyperson:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

We cast, we laminate, we spiral bind, we post cheesy

But wait o

Triplets no go bad na just claim it biko

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
Halcyon123:
I kind of agree with Jackie Chanbaby, u frequent here alot dis days. Maybe triplets don show. Congrats my friend jazzyjazz, our prayer has bin answered

Yes ooo

Oshey sisterly

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by theworldbest(f): 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
BA.
Baby came in at about 5:33pm today

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
theworldbest:
BA.

Congratulations mama!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
jazzyjazz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy my sister I don come o. Make person do this thing finish jare

But wait o

You don de here since abi? Mama d mama grin

Yes ooo!!! I don dey here tale tale....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by munat27(f): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
Alhamdulilah, we're blessed a baby boy. save delivery to all the waddling mama's. BA coming soon

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
Good evening, beautiful mamas.

I was a March 2018 mama but over waddled grin thereby ported to April.

I promised to share my birth story and here comes the boring story.

Having had a stress-free pregnancy ( I worked till the day I fell into labour), I felt the child was delaying more so MIL was already casting and binding. I decided to visit the hospital with my last scan report to seek for induction.
On getting there, the female doctor who attended to me said she wouldn't advise me to go for induction because baby was big. She decided to ask her colleague. In my entire life, I never seen someone with such a loose tongue. He just screamed 'book her for CS'. I was shocked to my bone marrow. He said all manner of things like so because I am educated, I think I come and teach them what to do. He even said if I refused CS, I should be given double episotomy. That my husband will find a tight lady outside because his car Tyre would easily pass through my V. I was almost crying but the female doctor encouraged me and asked me to go for another scan and come with it the next day.
On getting home having gone for the scan, I decided to call people that understood my condition. The first said I shouldn't go for it that it was just to scare me since I was a first timer and so said many others. Then my husband decided to call the final person who happened to have worked in the same hospital I registered. She then said if that was what they asked for, we should go for it. She contacted the surgeon who said he was on leave but to resume the following Monday and this blessed day was Tuesday. I was hoping for a V birth because I have never seen anything close.
I called my own final person and received the final straw. She asked me to go for it owing to my history of being trying to conceive for the past 4years plus. Hubby and I decided to wait for the surgeon to resume. Unfortunately I fell into labour.

TO BE CONTINIED...

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
Akorkor:

Yes ooo!!! I don dey here tale tale....

Confam senior mama. Twale!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
munat27:
Alhamdulilah, we're blessed a baby boy. save delivery to all the waddling mama's. BA coming soon

theworldbest:
BA.

Yaay! Finally got the BAs oo...I tagged you both today... congratulations...God bless them.
The ministry is moving grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4992) (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) (4997) (4998) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.