Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146170 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5093) (5094) (5095) (5096) (5097) (5098) (5099) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
iomoge2:
good morning mama
Please I want to register at Island Maternity
I do not know their registration days
I used them before for my first and has forgotten everything
Please what day can I come to register.

I am very much interest in this
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
Twogreatnations:
Praise God with me. Was delivered of my prince yesternite via elective cs, mother and son are fine and papa happy. Thanks to all the wonderful mamas on this thread. BS later please. Love you all.

Congratulations ma, May God keep him, grant you speedy recovery and flat tummy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
iomoge2:

Thank you so much
I will go on that Thursday

I will pm on Wednesday morning for the details
Thanks much kiss

uw
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
dharyor1234:

I am very much interest in this

their registration is on thursdays

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prettyuche(f): 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
Thanks a lot for your responses.I really do appreciate.God blessings to u all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
dharyor1234:

I don't understand this Mamas them again oooo

No be so our mama and grand mama dey do oooo, in short they do the do until the whole house is full of God's blessings

You will do just two, person go dey hear I don flung boots, hang am..Please let's us ho back to the olden days
Lol.
Those days our forefathers had large mass of land. The plenty children dey turn to Farmers by fire by force grin grin grin
These days we are salary earners so you go do as much as your salary can carry you.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
Congratulations iomoge.

Make I leave this group before you people wee make me change my vision 2020

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
curvilicious:
I'm new here
Plz welcome me tongue
I know some pple will still burst my bubbles
What have I missed? Password wahala o

New here ke? My former cappo, welcome back mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by laithanman: 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
hi mamas in the house. I have been a silent follower of your thread as we have been tcc for more than 2years.

Please my wife is 9 weeks into journey of motherhood. she has been complaining of serious pains in her left lower abdomen. scan showed everything is alright. we saw a doctor 2 days ago who recommended a urine test that came out that her urine contain pus cell ++. the doc diagonised her of UTI and advised that its too early for antibiotics and she should increase water intake to keep her system hydated.

she still feels this pain and she hardly sleep well in the night for like 2days now. please i need your advise on what to do please

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
laithanman:
hi mamas in the house. I have been a silent follower of your thread as we have been tcc for more than 2years.

Please my wife is 9 weeks into journey of motherhood. she has been complaining of serious pains in her left lower abdomen. scan showed everything is alright. we saw a doctor 2 days ago who recommended a urine test that came out that her urine contain pus cell ++. the doc diagonised her of UTI and advised that its too early for antibiotics and she should increase water intake to keep her system hydated.

she still feels this pain and she hardly sleep well in the night for like 2days now. please i need your advise on what to do please

Please let her stick to drinking alot of water plus taking her prenatal vitamin and healthy meal she will be fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
dharyor1234:

I don't understand this Mamas them again oooo

No be so our mama and grand mama dey do oooo, in short they do the do until the whole house is full of God's blessings

You will do just two, person go dey hear I don flung boots, hang am..Please let's us ho back to the olden days

Olden days when economy was smiling and everyone was happy not in this very angry angry economy wey the school fees wey my nephews use as kg 1 nai i use pay for university degree for two years. Abeg oooo make una leave us wey want 2 kids biko nu. Its not easy ooooo

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
laithanman:

Sorry about the pain and inability to sleep..

Lots of water is what will help as advised by the doctor and paracetamol can help with the pain...

Sitz bath in Warm water (ensure temperature she can conveniently sit in) with savlon/dettol and a pinch of salt In a bowl that can contain her.. Not very hot water oo

And also encourage her to empty her bladder as soon as she feels like urinating, she should avoid holding urine for long .

Another option that help with UTI ,hydration and very nutritious is cranberry juice..

If you can get it, let her drink it a lot..

Hope this helps..

One love always...

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
Gloriousheart:
Hello mamas.
It's Loisemm oo.
Had to create a new moniker cos my former moniker has been compromised.

I have got my bfp after 4 years of ttc!
I have officially joined this pregnancy thread to the glory of God!
I have taken my plot of land that mummy Ekene kiss @liftedhands reserved for me since since.
Congratulations mama. H&H bumping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
sugah:
Congratulations iomoge.

Make I leave this group before you people wee make me change my vision 2020

Don’t leave o
Let’s sprinkle baby dust on you in abundance

My mum used to say that by looking at your daughter you should be eager to have another and I used yimmu. Lol.

Pls join us
Imagine another baby as handsome as your boy or more handsome. Or imagine how a girl will look?

#myovaries

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
Gloriousheart:
Hello mamas.
It's Loisemm oo.

I have taken my plot of land that mummy Ekene kiss @liftedhands reserved for me since since.

How did I skip this.
Jeez
Happy Bumping mama
2019 is indeed a year of destiny fulfillment
It’s a year God has truly remembered those who seek his face.
I am so happy for you
Congratulations once more
Happy and healthy 9months easy birth and healthy babies.

Who holds that golden chair please.

@jazzymama. Come abeg

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
formidablefunmi:
Good Afternoon mothers. i have been a silent observer although am not pregnant yet.hope am welcome?

You are welcome dear, you shall testify sooner than u think..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pis123: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
laithanman:

Left or right abdominal pain is normal in early
Preg bt try to go for check in another hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
Good Evening everyone . pls how can I lighten my stomach , I ate too much junk today .

I ate a whole coconut , spag , beans and yam , kulikuli etc . I just prepared rice and I feel I need to lighten it before I eat . Pls help undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
iomoge2:

Don’t leave o
Let’s sprinkle baby dust on you in abundance

My mum used to say that by looking at your daughter you should be eager to have another and I used yimmu. Lol.

Pls join us
Imagine another baby as handsome as your boy or more handsome. Or imagine how a girl will look?

#myovaries
Lol. I was putting away his old clothes recently and I realized how much he has grown and started craving another baby embarassed
Then I started craving twins but school fees has reset my brain grin grin
Thank you but I'd save the baby dust for my vision 2020 baby grin
kiss kiss kiss to Zoe

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
Gloriousheart:
Hello mamas.
It's Loisemm oo.

Congratulations Loisemm. Happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
laithanman:

congrts on ur bfp. She can take cranberry juice it would also help.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
firstpregnancy:
Good Evening everyone . pls how can I lighten my stomach , I ate too much junk today .

I ate a whole coconut , spag , beans and yam , kulikuli etc . I just prepared rice and I feel I need to lighten it before I eat . Pls help undecided
orange would help if you have it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ultimatebunmi1(f): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
Mamas plz am 35weeks 4days team July my pelvic is extremely heavy I couldn't walk with serious pain oooo,was admitted yesterday and discharge today am relieved baby weight 3.2kg plz wat could be the cause of this am a second time mum plz don't pass by
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
My dear, no mind her she thinks we will forget iya John aka curvilicious that mama that has wicked curves grin[quote author=miraclefromGod post=79324183]

New here ke? My former cappo, welcome back mama[/quot'

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
ultimatebunmi1:
Mamas plz am 35weeks 4days team July my pelvic is extremely heavy I couldn't walk with serious pain oooo,was admitted yesterday and discharge today am relieved baby weight 3.2kg plz wat could be the cause of this am a second time mum plz don't pass by
Didn't they tell you the cause at the hospital. I think it's cuz you're approaching EDD and baby's getting heavier and maybe you've been over working yourself, try and get a lot of rest, it would go away.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nkemosarodion65:
Gud evening Mama's pls my baby is passing out green faeces ...pls y is it like dat
Pele
Your baby is only a month old, first,
What has she been eating?
How long has this been going on?
What's the texture of the green poop?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
curvilicious:
I'm new here
Plz welcome me tongue
I know some pple will still burst my bubbles
What have I missed? Password wahala o
welcome back

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bibbzz: 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
[quote author=laithanman post=79326340]hi mamas in the house. I have been a silent follower of your thread as we have been tcc for more than 2years.

she still feels this pain and she hardly sleep well in the night for like 2days now. please i need your advise on what to do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rhukkie: 2:47am On Jun 15, 2019
Hi momma, signing up for my 2nd missionary journey �
TeamDec.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 3:05am On Jun 15, 2019
firstpregnancy:

Hahahaha
No vex say I dey laugh
I no get remedy
I have basically had no space for food in my tummy since this pregnancy

People with remedy are coming

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:41am On Jun 15, 2019
rhukkie:
Hi momma, signing up for my 2nd missionary journey �
TeamDec.

Yassss more team dec coming

seun should give us a dancing smiley biko

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5093) (5094) (5095) (5096) (5097) (5098) (5099) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.