Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145989 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5095) (5096) (5097) (5098) (5099) (5100) (5101) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
Simsimz:

e be like say I'm now team December o.. Went to register for ANC and doc said they will follow LMP which is 20th Dec while scan dated EDD as 4th January. Abeg, I'm confused o because I was explaining that my monthly cycle isn't 28days but fluctuates between 32 to as long as 41 days so scan most likely is accurate but doc no wan hear.. Sabi mamas make una shine light for this my matter abeg, tankio!

Its only God that knows the original EDD because my own scan at 14weeks say Aug 16 but doctor insisted on LMP as well which was Aug 24th but what i'm not sure is if the time I took the scan was earlier enough
Madam kaffy abeg shed more light on this matter

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
Most Doctors prefers to follow LMP for due date. They will calculate using 28days whether your cycle is 30days or 26days
motic2:

Its only God that knows the original EDD because my own scan at 14weeks say Aug 16 but doctor insisted on LMP as well which was Aug 24th but what i'm not sure is if the time I took the scan was earlier enough

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
They will follow scan date if you can't remember your LMP. Just like me now, my gynae is going with my scan date because the phone where I store my period dates got damaged. And me I cannot remember! Scan said 2nd August but he said it's most likely gonna be July.
Simsimz:

Okay, thank you. But what if I didn't know my LMP? won't they follow the scan like that? Brings to mind my first preg, 1st trimester scan gave me early april while lmp was 3rd week of march. Same way I implored the doc to follow scan but he no gree. I ended up being induced at 41weeks though baby's birth weight was 3.9, I felt there might have been no need for induction if scan was followed abi?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ewoooo wey my June Teamies oooo they are all silent waiting for the d day. Make una no worry the strength of Samson fall on all of you in Jesus Name, Amen!!!!

I foresee sharp and swift delivery for all June Teamies and other teamies in Jesus Name, Amen!!!

My good people i dey wait for the next BA ooooo

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
dharyor1234:

I hope I can be accommodated here pending the time(Please na wink ), our Cappo for Team January will show face..

Please you hear, I will be an obedient child grin

Thank you cool
Na so porting de take start grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
June mamas how far now. Coman entertain us with your BA n BS oo. Safe n easy delivery mamas. As for other mamas , waddle stronger. God be with you.
My February 2019 mamas...i hail oo. Hope our babies are doing just fine. Just like yesterday they're about 4months now. God bless n protect them 4us

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
motic2:

yours is a second trimester scan so it becomes less accurate as baby's growth rate differs. So LMP is actually more reliable here. From what I read, I gathered first trimester scans are more accurate.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
amorprincesa:
They will follow scan date if you can't remember your LMP. Just like me now, my gynae is going with my scan date because the phone where I store my period dates got damaged. And me I cannot remember! Scan said 2nd August but he said it's most likely gonna be July.
okay. I've kukuma taken it like that. cheesy As motic2 said, only God knows the exact EDD

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
Make una see wetin I see o..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
amorprincesa:

Haaaaaaa.....amorprincesa you want July geepee tank to catch you grin grin anyway its all for the best
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
motic2:

Haaaaaaa.....amorprincesa you want July geepee tank to catch you grin grin anyway its all for the best

Odikwa nice, shez welcome in advance to our team grin grin @ amorprincesa

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 6:36am On Jun 16, 2019
Hahahaha no vex! na the doctor own be that. Only God has the final say.
motic2:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 6:37am On Jun 16, 2019
You people will not catch me tongue tongue tongue tongue
Habbeyoluwa:

Odikwa nice, shez welcome in advance to our team grin grin @ amorprincesa

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 6:46am On Jun 16, 2019
I am in love
With this little human being within
I have seen you twice, seen you tiny heart beating
I have heard your heart beat once.... the best sound I ever heard. Never knew that simple beats like that would light up my face better than any music I have ever heard
I love you my little one
I love you my miracle
My heart can’t contain this love
I cry every time I think of you

Good morning mamas and special greetings to my November teamies

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biggal: 7:39am On Jun 16, 2019
curvilicious:
I'm new here
Plz welcome me tongue
I know some pple will still burst my bubblesl
What have I missed? Password wahala o

Iffa hear that you are new here.lol abeg your plot is still dia for you just clear it n occupy.

October mummies how set are we nearing our 3rd trimester. I thank God but the kind kickibg am getting its something else.

Abeg data is still available. 08038436827.

You will get your data before you pay.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biggal: 7:41am On Jun 16, 2019
gratefulme40:
I am in love
I have heard your heart beat once.... the best sound I ever heard. Never knew that simple beats like that would light up my face better than any music I have ever heard
I love you my little one
I love you my miracle

Good morning mamas and my special greetings to my November teamies

My sister the joy is better felt than imajined soooo sweet. Enjoy another level of love dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 8:04am On Jun 16, 2019
amorprincesa:
same thing with me doc wrote July but with calculator August 5th
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Soniabrenda2: 10:01am On Jun 16, 2019
jazzyjazz:
Every team December come and mark register here o
Present. 31st December.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2019
damibaby:
same thing with me doc wrote July but with calculator August 5th

We #teamJuly, await u mama, tongue tongue... How's d heartburn phase?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2019
biggal:

Iffa hear that you are new here.lol abeg your plot is still dia for you just clear it n occupy.

October mummies how set are we nearing our 3rd trimester. I thank God but the kind kickibg am getting its something else.

Abeg data is still available. 08038436827.

You will get your data before you pay.
I'm set ooo...can't wait to meet the one whom I love even before he/she was conceived. I trust you are doing great.
Thanks for checking on us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
gratefulme40:
I am in love
I love you my little one
I love you my miracle

Good morning mamas and special greetings to my November teamies
Our God is soooo faithful,He will see us through to the end...I greet you back dearie, do takia
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by theworldbest(f): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
Agbgift:

I will be expecting it.
giftyvonne@gmail.com
Thanks sister.

I sent it already ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Agbgift(f): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
theworldbest:

I sent it already ma
Thanks I got it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jazzyjazz God is your strength pele take hug. My sister had this same issue and I wanted to faint because she was dehydrated and admitted for days in the hospital before she was discharged and oyinbo doctors take every precaution they contributed to me fear, it’s called it one name like this. funny enough I don’t even know what morning sickness be like I’ve never experienced it before in my pregnancies but tiredness and headache are like 5&6 for me in first trimester

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by laithanman: 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
Thank you every one. The water thing did the magic. She is alright now. Went for a 4D scan and everything seem to be in the right places.

Thanks u all and wish everyone blessing of the fruit of the womb.

kaffy4bill:

Sorry about the pain and inability to sleep..

Lots of water is what will help as advised by the doctor and paracetamol can help with the pain...

Sitz bath in Warm water (ensure temperature she can conveniently sit in) with savlon/dettol and a pinch of salt In a bowl that can contain her.. Not very hot water oo

And also encourage her to empty her bladder as soon as she feels like urinating, she should avoid holding urine for long .

Another option that help with UTI ,hydration and very nutritious is cranberry juice..

If you can get it, let her drink it a lot..

Hope this helps..

One love always...

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ajokeomo: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Happy Sunday Mamas!

Please I have been having this persistent headache since last night although mild, it’s still uncomfortable. Is this normal during second trimester or could it be a sign of malaria? Can I take paracetamol? I’m hardly ever sick or take drugs so it’s hard for me to tell these things.
Thank you in advance for your responses.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

We #teamJuly, await u mama, tongue tongue... How's d heartburn phase?
the heartburn don disappear again o..na tiredness and body aches de worry me...sleeping at night is now difficult... May God help us...now I know why it's good to shop early
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ajokeomo:
Happy Sunday Mamas!

Please I have been having this persistent headache since last night although mild, it’s still uncomfortable. Is this normal during second trimester or could it be a sign of malaria? Can I take paracetamol? I’m hardly ever sick or take drugs so it’s hard for me to tell these things.
Thank you in advance for your responses.
Paracetamol is fine during pregnancy but not too much but you can still contact your doctor in the interim to tell him your symptoms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
Mamas I came to report myself o .
my last question about how how to clear my Tommy of junk and the answers to it made me realize I am probably the only weird one here .

I eat a lot that I am scared of sleeping in the night with heavy stomach . The most annoying thing now is that , whenever I prepare food , I will eat dish my self 2 small portions of the food thinking in my mind that I just ate little and when oga comes and take his food , I will start fighting him for taking too much and leaving little food for me because in my mind , I only tasted it . The funny thing is that at the end of the day I may not go back to the food and it may lead to wastage . Today now , I did the same thing and oga don vex leave everything for me.
what do I do with this ojukokoro that is doing me (according to oga I don catch one spirit for road cheesy )
help your sister o .

in another news , this baby is kind of gentle o, I have still not felt any serious movement . It's like once in a week . This gentleness has made me done a repeated scan thrice ! all in just 4 months .
Am a second time mom , November 27 is my edd pls help calculate when I should start feeling it .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esji80(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
My wife has been having serious headache day and night. Please whats the best remedy to headache in pregnancy,

She do take SUDREX but that also doesn't remove d headache

We went to a hospital she was administered some drugs ,, all to no avail the headache is increasing day by day
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SuperAngel0709: 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hi teamies, I hope we are getting ready to meet our lo's. @Habbeyoluwa, our able cappo, how is d waddling going. My heartburn is back with full force and tiredness no be here o. It will end in praise for sure. Done with my shopping but av like 4 items to still get. Baby diapers, bouncer and sitz bath bowl and baby christening cloth. Guess I will av to send my mum again. Cos me cannot go to d market again, d last time I was there, na so pple dey clear road for me cos of my big tummy and d way I dey open leg waka grin

damibaby:

the heartburn don disappear again o..na tiredness and body aches de worry me...sleeping at night is now difficult... May God help us...now I know why it's good to shop early
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DaCharis2016: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
Pearl05:

Where our Generals, does any of you have insight on the issues at hand?

Sunbestie
Zaynie
Giddyperson
Cedarlivia
Thank you everyone who contributed their experiences.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5095) (5096) (5097) (5098) (5099) (5100) (5101) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: damselicious1(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.