Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8181206 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5104) (5105) (5106) (5107) (5108) (5109) (5110) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
Pearl05:

Doing great. Counting down to BA. Swift&Safe to you and everyone. Amen

Amen thanks so much mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
zaynie:

Let me make a comparison with mine.
Remember the trek you have to trek in, only God knows where you're coming from sef.
The rainy days and too hot days, the looking for where to pee to pushing pushing in Idumota.
Talk less of those that will drag you nko.
3pc of overalls (sleepsuits) are 4000N but believe me when I say you'll use it till you can't use it anymore.
7pc of bodysuits is N5000, it's George UK.
Shawl small 2k,large 3000-3500N
Hooded blanket 2500N and 3500N depending on which one you want.

Yes mama, I have zero tolerance to stress and market..My 1st shopping @4month was with a colleague nd they cheated us flat, we din't know until I got to island.. Mother in law will obviously wanna play her role(she did well and don't wanna deny her the joy of helping her first daughter in law out), so I allowed, since she also sells in market nd she as a main place she shops for her grand kids + I wanted to feed my eyes being a FTM, now I know better for the next journey.. There is indeed just a little diff from market with urs, we shall meet safely for the nxt journey grin grin...Thnx mama for ur concern..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
motic2:

dami do you want to start drinking does things now how many weeks gone?
not yet o... just trying to be informed and also for mamas that are close to delivery to know... we are 33weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
Akorkor:
BS BS BS
I gave birth to my beautiful girl on the 18th June,2019. Glory to God.
My story is that God is wonderful. I salute all women going through labor pain. It is not easy Biko. Three gbosa for una.

I started having contraction on 17th evening and in the next morning, my husband timed it to be 8min apart. I just told him to go to work that I would be okay. I bathe my DD, made food for her and I was still feeling fly.
Fast forward to 1pm, I downloaded the contraction timing app to be sure. It was then I realized that my contraction has been between 4min to 5min apart. At this time, I have started seeing stars. I called hubby to come but I checked map and I saw that he won’t get to me until 2hrs later. I just booked uber and the man was speaking gibberish, I just told him guy if you want to decline , Biko decline I am in labor.

To cut the long Tory short, I arrived hospital and my doctor was laughing at me that shebi we saw yesterday for checkup and he told me he gave me anointing to birth. I laughed. He checked and he said I am 6cm gone but with the pain and the way I was shouting when he was checking me, he just recommended epidural. Come and see me shouting “Where is the epidural man ohh” The pain is out of these world mama. The anesthesiologists came and administer and I felt a little bit relieved. Although I still feel pain when contracting because I was in active labor so the epidural just numb the area that’s needed.

Got to hospital 3 and I delivered my baby girl 3hrs later with no tears. Isn’t God great. June cappo, BS submitted. Signing out till when I am ready to nurture another tiny human being.

Congratulations sis, may she always be a source of joy, thank God for safe delivery.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
nneejima:
choiii,laziness Don finish me plus my hyperactive toddler,biko where are my july 2017 teamies abi na only me follow come ....

Please who be October cappo, I promise to be loyal to your government.my fellow October teamies I greet you all
A warm welcome back, dear sis. You shall complete this journey in peace, joy and plenty. Cheers. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
nneejima:
choiii,laziness Don finish me plus my hyperactive toddler,biko where are my july 2017 teamies abi na only me follow come ....

Please who be October cappo, I promise to be loyal to your government.my fellow October teamies I greet you all
Welcome to another missionary journey mama grin The laziness is real mhen....sama us your EDD and sex if known. I wish you a stress free preggy. God is your strength.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

Yes mama, I have zero tolerance to stress and market..My 1st shopping @4month was with a colleague nd they cheated us flat, we din't know until I got to island.. Mother in law will obviously wanna play her role(she did well and don't wanna deny her the joy of helping her first daughter in law out), so I allowed, since she also sells in market nd she as a main place she shops for her grand kids + I wanted to feed my eyes being a FTM, now I know better for the next journey.. There is indeed just a little diff from market with urs, we shall meet safely for the nxt journey grin grin...Thnx mama for ur concern..

Mothers will always be mothers.
They can like to troubles themselves for our sake kiss

Ehn eh, shebi that next journey is 2020 grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
Gloriousheart:

A warm welcome back, dear sis. You shall complete this journey in peace, joy and plenty. Cheers. kiss
Thanks alot dearie, amen & you too.safe delivery to us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
Gloryne:

Welcome to another missionary journey mama grin The laziness is real mhen....sama us your EDD and sex if known. I wish you a stress free preggy. God is your strength.

Thank u ma'am, edd is October 25th. I will update sex immediately I check
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
damibaby:

not yet o... just trying to be informed and also for mamas that are close to delivery to know... we are 33weeks

Oooh....well that's good thou I intend to start eating pineapple and the likes when we clock 36weeks 3days
No time
Have also started cleaning and preparing my nipple for LO from 28weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biggal: 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
October mamas na only me weakness dey deal with now)

God please see us through pregnancy no be moi moi.

Pls who is October cappo I salute you sis.

Still that Data lady 08038436827. Abeg make una patronize una sister ooo. Delivery before payment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biggal: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
nneejima:

Thank u ma'am, edd is October 25th. I will update sex immediately I check

My birth mate. How's bumping?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SuperAngel0709: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
Thanks for checking on us ma, am doing fine o, just dat d kind sleep I dey sleep ehn, no be here o, once I eat like this, na to sleep be dat o, d tiredness and heaviness sef no be here. It is well, by d wat is d Milton tablet used for

[quote author=Habbeyoluwa post=79426943
Mama fyngal1 , ultimatebunmi1 , superangel0709 and mama kaffy4bill I hail Una...
#TeamJuly[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
zaynie:

Mothers will always be mothers.
They can like to troubles themselves for our sake kiss

Ehn eh, shebi that next journey is 2020 grin

Yesso, I concur.. I no see ur last paragraph #picksrace grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
SuperAngel0709:
Thanks for checking on us ma, am doing fine o, just dat d kind sleep I dey sleep ehn, no be here o, once I eat like this, na to sleep be dat o, d tiredness and heaviness sef no be here. It is well, by d wat is d Milton tablet used for

You are welcome mama, sorry about ur latest package.. Pls try and walk around, or any form of light exercise that works for u... Milton tablet is use to sterilize LO's feeder.. Was told I have to break into 4-6 pieces cut its harsh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Yeah that white zobo works wonders! Its sour, but ince you get used to the taste, you'll love it.
My inlaws didnt let me rest in my first pregnancy, they made sure I took several glasses daily once I clocked 37weeks.
Never knew there was white zobo. What does it look like after preparation, water?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
sunbestie:
Thanks to u mamas for d words of encouragement.. I nearly break down but we are good now.. Am getting use to her cry cry routine grin cheesy :Dlol and she is changing small small...
Cc: missyblissy, kaffy4bill, Pearl05, Ayomikunkco.

Congrats to all team June mamas that has delivered their LOs
Team may mamas hope we are coping with d vigilante and taking of our LOs... Looking at my princess I will just forget all my stress.
May d good Lord give us d strength to carry on in taking care of them and strength for d waddling mamas to delivery like d Hebrew women.. Amen

NNE we dey fine. Doing the work one day at a time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
Akorkor:
BS BS BS
I gave birth to my beautiful girl on the 18th June,2019. Glory to God.
My story is that God is wonderful. I salute all women going through labor pain. It is not easy Biko. Three gbosa for una.

I started having contraction on 17th evening and in the next morning, my husband timed it to be 8min apart. I just told him to go to work that I would be okay. I bathe my DD, made food for her and I was still feeling fly.
Fast forward to 1pm, I downloaded the contraction timing app to be sure. It was then I realized that my contraction has been between 4min to 5min apart. At this time, I have started seeing stars. I called hubby to come but I checked map and I saw that he won’t get to me until 2hrs later. I just booked uber and the man was speaking gibberish, I just told him guy if you want to decline , Biko decline I am in labor.

To cut the long Tory short, I arrived hospital and my doctor was laughing at me that shebi we saw yesterday for checkup and he told me he gave me anointing to birth. I laughed. He checked and he said I am 6cm gone but with the pain and the way I was shouting when he was checking me, he just recommended epidural. Come and see me shouting “Where is the epidural man ohh” The pain is out of these world mama. The anesthesiologists came and administer and I felt a little bit relieved. Although I still feel pain when contracting because I was in active labor so the epidural just numb the area that’s needed.

Got to hospital 3 and I delivered my baby girl 3hrs later with no tears. Isn’t God great. June cappo, BS submitted. Signing out till when I am ready to nurture another tiny human being.

Congratulations dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luciouscookie: 2:34am On Jun 21, 2019
Jesus you love me so much ooooooo!
My Baby Diamond is here! Had her on the 19th of June.
I'm so so so so overjoyed cheesy grin kiss cry kiss
No network over here. Will update you mums later.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 5:31am On Jun 21, 2019
motic2:

Oooh....well that's good thou I intend to start eating pineapple and the likes when we clock 36weeks 3days
No time
Have also started cleaning and preparing my nipple for LO from 28weeks
I completely forgot about that nipple cleaning... not until my sister inlaw reminded me...will start today
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ultimatebunmi1(f): 6:03am On Jun 21, 2019
SuperAngel0709:

hello mum the heaviness is grade A for this side ooo, let just thank God, I don't have an idea of what Milton tablet is used for
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 6:21am On Jun 21, 2019
damibaby:

I completely forgot about that nipple cleaning... not until my sister inlaw reminded me...will start today

Please start ooo apply coconut oil on your nipple and breast area let it stay for 15min then wash it off after with mild soap and water
Thereafter, dry it then apply another oil by picking out your nipple gently so that it will come out well and easy for baby to suck also if the nipple is anteverted it will shapen better

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barag(f): 7:59am On Jun 21, 2019
luciouscookie:

Congrats may her birth bring unlimited joy and fulfilment to you and yours
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:02am On Jun 21, 2019
Please don't break it. Use it exactly as stated on the pack otherwise you reduce the efficacy of the active ingredients and it won't sterilize nada

The only thing that may happen is, some of your bottles may not be as white after a while, but clean (and sterile) is more important than white and you can always change them after a while

Habbeyoluwa:

You are welcome mama, sorry about ur latest package.. Pls try and walk around, or any form of light exercise that works for u... Milton tablet is use to sterilize LO's feeder.. Was told I have to break into 4-6 pieces cut its harsh

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 8:09am On Jun 21, 2019
biggal:
October mamas na only me weakness dey deal with now)

God please see us through pregnancy no be moi moi.

Pls who is October cappo I salute you sis.

Still that Data lady 08038436827. Abeg make una patronize una sister ooo. Delivery before payment.

I salute you too mama. No be only you waka come for this weakness, mine is not everyday sha. God is our strength.
October Mamas, God will see us through.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2019
motic2:

Please start ooo apply coconut oil on your nipple and breast area let it stay for 15min then wash it off after with mild soap and water
Thereafter, dry it then apply another oil by picking out your nipple gently so that it will come out well and easy for baby to suck also if the nipple is anteverted it will shapen better

I've learnt something today. Thanks for the info mama motic2

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 8:13am On Jun 21, 2019
=luciouscookie congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2019
luciouscookie:

Yassssss
Congratulations
Welcome to your diamond
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barag(f): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2019
Just googled "white zobo leaves" and I'm referred to Ishapa. For those of us in the South West looking for white zobo you can ask of ishapa. Not eaten it before but I've heard of it.
@ jazzyjazz how did u prepare yours, as soup or a drink?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2019
luciouscookie:

Congrats mama..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 8:44am On Jun 21, 2019
Oohk thanks a lot for the hint mama..

hunniesuzie:
Please don't break it. Use it exactly as stated on the pack otherwise you reduce the efficacy of the active ingredients and it won't sterilize nada

The only thing that may happen is, some of your bottles may not be as white after a while, but clean (and sterile) is more important than white and you can always change them after a while

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2019
luciouscookie:

Congratulations dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5104) (5105) (5106) (5107) (5108) (5109) (5110) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.