Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8195164 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5105) (5106) (5107) (5108) (5109) (5110) (5111) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2019
Gloryne:

I've learnt something today. Thanks for the info mama motic2

Uw mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2019
Good morning mamas, please how do I pre-heat my flask before using it? And will I fill up the flask with hot water? How long will I keep the hot water before pouring it out?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 10:15am On Jun 21, 2019
nifeseun:

Congratulations sis, may she always be a source of joy, thank God for safe delivery.

Amen. Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 10:55am On Jun 21, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
Good morning mamas, please how do I pre-heat my flask before using it? And will I fill up the flask with hot water? How long will I keep the hot water before pouring it out?
use warm water not too hot.. I don't think u need to fill it...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
Giddyperson:

Never knew there was white zobo. What does it look like after preparation, water?

It usually has a pale color, peach I think. I cant remember correctly now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
barag:
Just googled "white zobo leaves" and I'm referred to Ishapa. For those of us in the South West looking for white zobo you can ask of ishapa. Not eaten it before but I've heard of it.
@ jazzyjazz how did u prepare yours, as soup or a drink?

My husband used to prepare it for me. I think he wld soak it in water and just leave it for some hours.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
damibaby:

use warm water not too hot.. I don't think u need to fill it...

Oohk sis, for how many hours?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
luciouscookie:
Jesus you love me so much ooooooo!
My Baby Diamond is here! Had her on the 19th of June.
I'm so so so so overjoyed cheesy grin kiss cry kiss
No network over here. Will update you mums later.
Big congrats! May her days be long and sweet.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
biggal:

My birth mate. How's bumping?
Team mate,we thank God. hope this laziness no dey affect you like me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
luciouscookie:
Jesus you love me so much ooooooo! My Baby Diamond is here! Had her on the 19th of June. I'm so so so so overjoyed cheesy grin kiss cry kiss No network over here. Will update you mums later.
congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
luciouscookie:
Our God is great,big congratulations... She will be all you asked for and even more,Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
Gloriousheart:

Last quote on baby items I promise wink
Thanks Rbae

Hahahahah

.uwc

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

Oohk sis, for how many hours?
just to rinse or wash

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alexandy2014(f): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
To God be the glory, I welcomed my Prince Charming yesterday via elcs. Mother and baby doing fine.

50 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barag(f): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
Alexandy2014:
To God be the glory, I welcomed my Prince Charming yesterday via elcs. Mother and baby doing fine.

Congrats ma'am. So happy for you. May his birth bring forth all of God's goodness to your family.
June mamas are beginning to drop BA. May it be easy for the rest of us.

Oya o Pls when you are strong enough give us birth story.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
damibaby:

just to rinse or wash

Thnx alot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
@luciouscookie and Alexandy2014. Congratulations to the birth of your babies. May they bring unending joy and blessings to the family. Welcome kuties!!!!

Wishing you quick and swift recovery. We dey wait for your BS sha!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
Preeteejoe:

Come see me they trek yesterday, people just dey pity me ,iya ibeji Pele ,praying for me inside of me I just dey smile.anytime I go piss my bloody show I dey always look out for. grin

No worry our baby is coming!!!!! Just relax and talk to our baby e hear

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by somehow: 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
Please house, how early should a pregnant woman visit the hospital? tested the urine and it read positive, so it's a confirmed case.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 22, 2019
somehow:
Please house, how early should a pregnant woman visit the hospital? tested the urine and it read positive, so it's a confirmed case.
Any hospital you visit will still run a blood test on you to be sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 12:54am On Jun 22, 2019
Alexandy2014:

Congratulations teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 12:54am On Jun 22, 2019
luciouscookie:

Congratulations, teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:11am On Jun 22, 2019
somehow:
Congratulations!
Most women register at 3months, but you can register immediately so they start following you up should incase there's a cause for concern.
Happy bumping

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:11am On Jun 22, 2019
Alexandy2014:
Congrats!
Godbless your new born
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 9:21am On Jun 22, 2019
Happy weekend waddling mamas, how body? The Lord is our strength. kiss

My #teamNov cappo and teamies, I greet you all. Happy bumping grin grin

@Ladyshadow, I sent you a DM. Please respond when you get it, I have some info to obtain from you. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 10:16am On Jun 22, 2019
jazzyjazz:
Team December mamas lets welcome our new mama

Iomoge2 - Dec 1st
jazzyjazz - Dec 16th
Nimi22 (you better show face here sharply) -
Dharyor1234 (you're welcome even though you're a january mama)
Lmay - Dec 3rd
Brokewaist -
Prettyuche - Dec 13th
Rhukkie - Dec 26th
Anonymous29 - Dec 10th
Simsimz - Dec 20th
Cerdarlivia - Dec 8

We are growing gradually.
Infact #Teamdecemberforsupernaturaldelivery
#Sexiestmamasinurneigbourhood
#chirstmasbabies

Have a great day teamies

Present Cappo, thank you for accommodating me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2019
How morning fellow sabi mamas, I hail

Congratulations to those who put to bed in the course of the week...God will keep your LOs and make all resources available to you to train them.

Abeg mamas come to my aid...it is not funny at all, why me now, in short I have already made a resolution concerning it

Well I have decided to reconsider, why is it that I cannot drink water, if I drink na so the nausea go high, vomit go follow..I have decided not to play with water again and I have been alright but eeeh what can I use as substitute plus I haven't been using my drugs cos of fear of throwing up...

I'm not a fan of sugary things though so using drink might not work for me plus sugary things add to my nausea...

What's the way forward please I want to be able yo eat and drink water

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SuperAngel0709: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2019
Happy weekend all waddling mamas, and congratulations to all those who just birth their lo. July teamies how we dey? Who else is having off and on contractions? Am 37+weeks, I noticed I can't walk with my legs properly, my pelvic hurts, I get relieved wen I use hands to support my belly, like lifting it a bit above my thighs. I know it will end in praise, na so June just remain 8days to end.
Already set and arranged my lo clothes and necessities in the wardrobe, packed my hospital bag already, my room is smelling baby stuff already o. Am just so grateful to God
He is d one able to see me this far.
#teamjuly
#teamperfection
#teamswiftdelivery
#supernaturalchildbirth

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2019
Congratulations @Akorkor and to the mamas that just put to bed.
Una weldone o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
SuperAngel0709:
Happy weekend all waddling mamas, and congratulations to all those who just birth their lo. July teamies how we dey? Who else is having off and on contractions? Am 37+weeks, I noticed I can't walk with my legs properly, my pelvic hurts, I get relieved wen I use hands to support my belly, like lifting it a bit above my thighs. I know it will end in praise, na so June just remain 8days to end.
Already set and arranged my lo clothes and necessities in the wardrobe, packed my hospital bag already, my room is smelling baby stuff already o. Am just so grateful to God
He is d one able to see me this far.
#teamjuly
#teamperfection
#teamswiftdelivery
#supernaturalchildbirth

Sorry mama, we are doing great... Guess ur baby is preparing to come anytime soon.. It shall end in praise, am also 37weeks +, but am only feeling LO's movement, on/off heartburn nd heaviness which is affecting my waist/back...
Its well, mama kaffy4bill and other sabi mamas can shook mouth, longest time mama kaffy, hope you good mama?

@SuperAngel0709 gotten to know baby sex yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5105) (5106) (5107) (5108) (5109) (5110) (5111) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.