Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,964 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147315 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
Deezou:

July 1st marks my 4yr wedding anniversary,so i want u mamas to give me gift(s) of baby(ies)to celebrate with,oya lets see who starts........wishing all july mamas easy delivery.
Helovesme,team september is chilling sexier than evergrin

Happy Wedding Anniversary ma'am.

proudly teamseptember

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
helovesme:

HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY BEAUTIFUL LADY. GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOUR HOME. AMEN.

yes oh. team september toh sexy. Fine, hot mamas wink

we walk around our homes half nakeed showing off our sexy bumps. grin grin

we are the only team that still rocks 6inches heels grin tongue

team august, october, november, december, january, february, march are taking fashion/catwalking tips from us grin grin

even the noisy july mamas envy our swag tongue tongue

@ 6 inches heels, plenri swags and yes ooo, bum short things

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babymama011: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
ozycy:
thank GOD for you. You are almost there, it will surely end with praise. I think it differs for each individual. Hope your bag is by the gate now. During my last pregnancy, I was checked and told I was 2cm dilated and was scheduled for induction the next day cos I was already due,fortunately for me after much vigorous exercise that day,we didn't meet up wt the induction as my baby arrived less than 24hrs later. So prepare your mind
tnkk u mama and amen to ur prayer my bag is packed o. I saw one kind of dischharge dis noon I dnt knw if its d mucus plug its like cattarrh nd d colour is transparent brown and pls hhow does contraction feel like I jst knw dat my belly has bn going very hard 4 few seconds and den stop. Chai! #FTM #JJC

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babymama011: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
@deezou HWA dear. God's blessing shhall neva seize in ur home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
ozycy:
If team July no wan do roll call, make team August take over wink. Team October, who be our class captain? My name should be number one in the list, I ve booked space, no chancing please ooo
I will book the second space

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
babymama011:
tnkk u mama and amen to ur prayer my bag is packed o. I saw one kind of dischharge dis noon I dnt knw if its d mucus plug its like cattarrh nd d colour is transparent brown and pls hhow does contraction feel like I jst knw dat my belly has bn going very hard 4 few seconds and den stop. Chai! #FTM #JJC
that mucus should be the show. Expect stronger contractions soon. You can take a walk tomorrow morning if you can.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Iffffffy:
I will book the second space
noted grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Evening mamas, just wish to share this. Went to hospital yesterday and saw a woman in labor crying like a baby(I was even shedding tears, thank God d doctor attending to me didn't notice), when she heard someone was bringing her kids, she had to wipe the tears, and when d kids came they were just jumping on her not knowing what she was going through, she in turn was kissing them and carrying them like nothing was happening to her, trying so much to hide her pain until the kids left, surely motherhood is great, just can't wait.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
Doubledouble:
Happy new month everyone! Congrats to all July mamas for getting into their glorious mouth...been a silent follower. Really waiting for July mamas BS esp, proudmom38- it will be drama-filled, but somehow I think prouddad38's drama will be more!
@lamdec, how far?? Not read your delivery announcement, hope all is well. The good Lord will never desert you. Pls let's know you are ok!

@helovesme, dezoou, cutiereborn and other team September, wishing us and every pushing mama God's protection, Amen!
#proudlyteamseptember#

Just expect d best BS ever from team july mamas....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lamdec(f): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Doubledouble:
Happy new month everyone! Congrats to all July mamas for getting into their glorious mouth...been a silent follower. Really waiting for July mamas BS esp, proudmom38- it will be drama-filled, but somehow I think prouddad38's drama will be more!
@lamdec, how far?? Not read your delivery announcement, hope all is well. The good Lord will never desert you. Pls let's know you are ok!

@helovesme, dezoou, cutiereborn and other team September, wishing us and every pushing mama God's protection, Amen!
#proudlyteamseptember#

Thanks for asking after me o, God bless you. I had my baby on 30the June at 8.20pm, weighing 3.61kg through CS. I am still healing and recovering, birth story later

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
babymama011:

I wish u supernatural childbirth team mate...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
lamdec:

Thanks for asking after me o, God bless you. I had my baby on 30the June at 8.20pm, weighing 3.61kg through CS. I am still healing and recovering, birth story later

Congrats mama,wish u quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Doubledouble: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
@lamdec, a very big congrats to you! May the birth of your LO usher in good tidings to you n your family, Amen!
@Dezoou, happy wedding anniversary, many more decades to celebrate together with your hubby n your children, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Doubledouble:

#proudlyteamseptember#
My team mate, thanks for the mention. The Ministry is moving sowly but surely to the permanet site.
#teamseptemberforsupernaturalbirth#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hpy nw mth, d Lord wl perfect all things. Testimonies will be ours. Luv u all, have a glorious month
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
lamdec:

congrats mama, I wish you quick recovery amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
lamdec:

Congratulations! Wish you speedy recovery.

#FTM # teamNovember.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keji3: 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
happymama:
Happy new month,wondaful mamas,teamjuly,waitin 4ur supernatural birthstory,abeg,can any1 help wit prices of som baby stuffs as i am planin 2push myself 2do some shoppin,lyk d small baby cloth hanger,shawl,wch pamper is best 4newborn nd d size nd anyoda thing,thanks,sorry 4 d long tory....

I bought hanger 6k, shawl 2800,titan flask 4k, baby bodysuit pack of 7 3500, pack of 5 next products for 2500, george pack of 3 for 1500, diaperbag bravo 5500, baby bath tub for 8000. I hope dis helps a bit.

All u mama should chilax for July mama jor lolz, expect nothing but the best from us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 7:00am On Jul 02, 2015
Keji3:

I bought hanger 6k, shawl 2800,titan flask 4k, baby bodysuit pack of 7 3500, pack of 5 next products for 2500, george pack of 3 for 1500, diaperbag bravo 5500, baby bath tub for 8000. I hope dis helps a bit.

All u mama should chilax for July mama jor lolz, expect nothing but the best from us.
thanks mama,i am grateful,dt shd help,,,,,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 8:15am On Jul 02, 2015
@Deezou.. Alhamdulillah I'm better and able to fast..I tk breaks when it begins to weigh me down..how's LO and DH doing..do tkcr of yourself and them too smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:39am On Jul 02, 2015
Good morning lovely mamas.pls whoever has supernatural childbirth send to me plzzzz.tnx
@ Dezoou HWA.may u live to celebrate more glorious years ahead with ur lovely kids n hubby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2015
lamdec:

. Thk GOD for save delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2015
helovesme:

HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY BEAUTIFUL LADY. GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOUR HOME. AMEN.

yes oh. team september toh sexy. Fine, hot mamas wink

we walk around our homes half nakeed showing off our sexy bumps. grin grin

we are the only team that still rocks 6inches heels grin tongue

team august, october, november, december, january, february, march are taking fashion/catwalking tips from us grin grin

even the noisy july mamas envy our swag tongue tongue oh yes team February.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 9:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Tallgirlslim:
As this month of July approaches, Lord in your perfection let there be mass importation from the TTC thread in Jesus name!!!!

How many pple will agree with me and say a loud Amen!

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2015
Babymama, ao far?
Waiting to read u'r bs
July mamas, ao is prep goin
All mamas I hail oooo
#teamjulytogbayi#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2015
babymama011:

Seems to me like the discharge u described is the 'show'. The contractions feel like menstrual pain. Starts from mild intermittent pain to more intense ones over time that would come at shorter intervals. Hoping to hear your birth story soonest. Wish you all the best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2015
lamdec:

Congrats dear. Wish you speedy recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2015
Keji3:

pls, how many of d shawl is 2,800
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2015
Mamas, pls I need d price idea of this materials, baby cot, caps, socks, bips, wipes and baby comb. Thanks in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2015
Dunasy,babymama011,doubledouble,tatacherie thanks all and amin 2 ur prayers. Babymama how far?May Allah make it easy 4 u. Congrats lamdec. Hafsat24,alhamdulillah 4 u,we r doing great,thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2015
bossmum:
Hi mommas in the house. I'm a FTM and I've been trying to read up on the previous pages but mehnnn...the thing no grew finish smiley, but I will continue to try. I've really learnt a lot from this thread.
Please can anyone living within Uyo and it's environs give me a name of a good hospital with good gynecologists for antenatal as I just moved down here. I'm 10weeks+.
Pls overlook my mistakes o, as I'm still trying to figure out how to comment on nairaland. #jjcineverything
Premier is good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
MGeey:

It depends on your location. I used Uniuyo health center (not teaching hospital) and I have no regrets though I just learnt their doctors don't do nights. My reasons for using them was because:
- The queue wasn't much (for working mums)
- You get to see only one doctor and he's quite experienced.
- Their facilities are cleaner and the environment serene.

Others that are good too are the Uniuyo Teaching Hospital (if you can stand the crowd) and St. Luke's hospital, Anua.
Yes ,you are right . Uniuyo health centre has neat facilities. But many people have discovered their good services and the queue now much oo. Anua have good midwives but there not usually so patient esp if you are a FTM. Episotomy is their watch word*lol*... they don't waste time with razors...Their facilities are not encouraging too tho their mid wives are experienced.

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.