Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143874 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5730) (5731) (5732) (5733) (5734) (5735) (5736) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkyshyne(f): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2020
blex444:
BA! BA!! BA!!! To God be the Glory My pink jet has landed this morning around 2:40am Via vaginal delivery Cc Cappo spixytinxy and all team July BS later
Congratulations teamie.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2020
Mamalicious:

Congrats . God bless you and your baby .

She shall continuall bring you joy and happiness.

Amen
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2020
nikkyshyne:
Congratulations teamie.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2020
blex444:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
To God be the Glory
My pink jet has landed this morning around 2:40am
Via vaginal delivery
Cc Cappo spixytinxy and all team July
BS later
Congratulations dear. Welcome, baby girl

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2020
Ayaoye:
Hello my fellow mamas up at this odd hour... So since sleep did not come, a thought crossed my mind, you see, on Friday I went to do scan and they said baby is 2.5kg at 33 weeks. And sincerely this time I want a virginal delivery. So I was thinking that baby is gonna be probably big during delivery and looking for ways to help my vijaja. So a thought pop into my head. Can't a lubricant be used to soften the area so as to avoid a tear? I'm still thinking sha
I'll be going for another scan next week just to know the baby presentation and weight . I've reduced my food intake since last week, I eat thrice daily only. I take plenty water melon now. God will help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2020
nikkyshyne:
I tot of the ky jelly too. And also when the nurse check for dilation, can't we insist they use the lub nii?
This matter dey scare the hell out of me. I no pray for any nurse/doctor with big fat hand Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2020
Ayaoye:

Chia lawd I pray for beta nurse o..... I think I will buy KY jelly and Goya oil to keep in my hospital bag
Dunno if the ky jelly will be good tho
Just go with goya oil and also work with your nurse
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 2020Abby: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2020
Congratulations. Kisses to your princess.
blex444:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
To God be the Glory
My pink jet has landed this morning around 2:40am
Via vaginal delivery
Cc Cappo spixytinxy and all team July
BS later

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Fun time! To those mamas whose babies are hiding their genders grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
bimberry1307:
grin grin grin
A tip I read is to drink Coca-Cola some mins before the scan. The sugar makes them hyper and they move around

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
Congratulations Blex444

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Longest time no post!!! Good afternoon mamas as ds trend makes me busy how are everyone doing please any new comers here come feb 2021 biko mak i knw ma teamiees... i wish all d nearest edd dates safe delivery insha Allah❤️❤️❤️❤️

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
olufummy02:
Good day sabi mamas.
Team February, STM,hope I get people on ground o.
Safe delivery to us all.
Please, what can I use to reduce nauseating/vomiting o, hardly eat and body is getting weak?
Thanks.
hello sister am febuary to hownu doin at least i have found one weldone!! Hmmm dat vomiting no b here oo but somtimes promethazine works sometime it doesnt just b patience we wl pass dis stage me i hD to switch ma drugs from normal folic acid n fesolate to pregnancare plus omega 3 and i feel great!!! Pls if i may ask was is d meaning of STM
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
iamhistreasure:
Goodmorning mama's,for three days now I've not been able to take my routine drugs.I throw up once I take it,please what can I do cos I feel I'm failing my baby?
sis pls try ur best to take it vomitn can b weaken

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
ToyosiR:

Madam the madam, we don miss you. Thank you for showing up. How is the belleful pushing. Do you have the gender now?

In another news. Na so i carry my leg go scan center yesterday. Dem tell me say Na XY dey come oooo. I pray its so but dont know why it wasn't written in the scan result sha.

We will be half way tomorrow. Alhamdulillah
madam d madam longest time i think i recall dis name Toyosir in 2015 weldone ma long time we are back here again Alhamdulillah

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
sugah:
All these 2021 mommas are hiding embarassed embarassed

Lemme open the floor, until we get a cappo (I want to do like Mercy) so that other 2021 teams can come out too.
Sugah. Second time mom, last journey was almost 4yrs ago so I don't remember a lot of stuff again cry

Moniker.......... EDD ..... Gender
1. Sugah....... ........Jan/2/2021...............Unknown
2. purplish................Jan/17/2021.......... unknown
3. rhosmherhy..........
4. 19CannyMum..... Jan/2/2021............Green
5. Iamhistreasure.....Jan/26/2021......... unknown
6. Fertilady...............Jan/30/2021..... unknown
7. 2020Abby.............Jan/1/2021....... Unknown
8. Opsycal...............
9. Ameliag...............Jan/13/2021...... Unknown
10. Gerastone09......Jan/13/2021... unknown
Lmaooo weldon cappon we dey here oo team febuary kk

Other mommas join the queue.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
Congratulations Teamie @ Blex444. May your Lo bring you joy always.
To the rest of us, it shall end well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplish(f): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sabi mamas, I hail oh.

Please, does Pregnacare have to be prescribed for me before I use it? Also when is best to start and stop as I am currently in my 12th week.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplish(f): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
bimberry1307:

Lol! My baby should not even try this with me. So anxious to know grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Congratulations Blexx444, God bless your DD.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Slayingjo: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
bimberry1307:

Clean with cotton wool dipped in olive/coconut oil. The nipples and the areola. You can also start pulling out the nipples at 36weeks.

How to clean the nipples

* Dip cotton wool inside a methylated spirit/olive oil/coconut oil, use it to clean around the aerola
* Finally use a cotton wool dipped with olive oil to clean it off so as to avoid dry and flaky around the aerola if methylated spirit was used.
* Clean nipple using a warm hand towel when bathing.
* After cleaning, gently pull out your nipples for like five minutes. Repeat this process as many times as possible during the day. The effect of this is that the nipples are being trained and exercised to stand out well enough for the baby to easily suck, after delivery.
Safe delivery to us all.
Thank u so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless4real: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
pls add me am team Jan edd 15
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
fearless4real:
pls add me am team Jan edd 15

may you bring forth with ease. happy and health nine month to you.

15 January is my birth date

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Slayingjo: 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
Limahgirl:
Thank you ma. Don't be scared, you know we have different threshold for pain. No matter how painful it is, you will forget the pain when you behold your lo besides you may not even have any tear so relax. I pray God will make it easier than mine for you.

Amen. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olufummy02(f): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
xeexee1:
hello sister am febuary to hownu doin at least i have found one weldone!! Hmmm dat vomiting no b here oo but somtimes promethazine works sometime it doesnt just b patience we wl pass dis stage me i hD to switch ma drugs from normal folic acid n fesolate to pregnancare plus omega 3 and i feel great!!! Pls if i may ask was is d meaning of STM
Second Time Mother....
I've not even started my medications self... It is well with us all. This phase will surely soon b over
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by P4perissos: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
P4perissos:
Please mamas in the house. I can’t sleep at night, my thighs are always heavy and painful. No matter the numbers of pillows I put, the pain will never go. But once I wake up in the morning, the pain is gone. What can I do please? The pain is unbearable and disturbs my sleep always. I’m 24 weeks

Helppppp!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyHalo(f): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
Good evening Mamas. I am officially registering with team February 2021. FTM reporting from TTC thread.
I heard that first timers are served chilled drinks grin . Who do I meet for mine?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
olufummy02:

Second Time Mother....
I've not even started my medications self... It is well with us all. This phase will surely soon b over
. Ohk i get d STM welldone teamie me am in ma 3rd projects nw
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
MummyHalo:
Good evening Mamas. I am officially registering with team February 2021. FTM reporting from TTC thread.
I heard that first timers are served chilled drinks grin . Who do I meet for mine?
You are welcome teamie we are together
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
MummyHalo:

I rejoice with you mama.
The devil has been put to shame forever.
May you carry to term and deliver without any complications.

May your life be filled with happiness all through the pregnancy and beyond.

Congratulations!!!

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
nikkyshyne:
Congratulations teamie.

Congratulations, I'm in love with her already
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sallywho: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
bimberry1307:

14. Sallywho ............. XY .........14/08

#Augustmamasfor sharpsharpdelivery
#Teamnoloss
#Augustmamasforsneezeanddeliver
#teamaugustforsupernaturalbirth
#teamaugustforamazingbirthstories
#teamaugustforeasyandswift deivery
Present cappo! Amen to your prayers. I'm all packed and ready. The way I'm eyeing this July ehn. The tiredness I feel is just on another level. May God make it easy for us all!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5730) (5731) (5732) (5733) (5734) (5735) (5736) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.