Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144035 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5732) (5733) (5734) (5735) (5736) (5737) (5738) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happiness6063(f): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2020
daragoldy:
BS, BS, BS
I give all the glory and honor to God for counting me worthy to be a mother after two years of TTC, several miscarriages, late period treating ovarian cyst and irregular periods.
After my last period around September 23. Then in October I started feeling preggy but due to my previous cases I didn't do any pregnancy test, after a missed period still yet I kept my calm until November 11 when I summoned the courage to go for a test and it came out with big positive. Then I went for scan at 6weeks 5days and there was an heart beat. Hullabaloo I was so happy likewise my husband but we still kept our cool. Then at 7weeks 1day the enemy came again but with the Grace of God, my doctor's alertness I was placed on bed rest and to start getting progesterone injection till I was 13weeks. Come and see my buttocks filled with injections and lumps but my God pass them but except that my pregnancy was hitch free .
After my scans and edd date listed , the first one came and I was still not showing any signs of labor around June 26, I trek tire, dance dire but no show. I was then scheduled for induction on July 2nd because I don't want to take any risk. But as soon as I heard induction I came to the group to Read stories of induction in other to brace up my mind and it really helped. God bless you all for sharing your experiences it really helped this first time mother. Then on the 1st of July around 2:01am this pelvic contraction started like when I do menstruate, when it refuse to go I started timing it till around 5am when my husband went to pick my nurse that checked me and she was like am around 2cm going to 3çm I said chai I don enter am. I was taken to the hospital around 9am checked again still 3cm after I don over work myself. So my doctor asked my DH to get a drug to be inserted into my jajaina, still around 12pm I was still not close to 5cm. Then given drip and some injection which helped me dilate around 4pm to 5cm. Then they cleaned up my mucus plug through membrane sweeping, and They had to break my water around 6pm and I dilated immediately to 7cm. All through this period I was still forming strong woman, even the nurse and doctors on duty were like this lady strong oooo. The moral was built up until after the water breaking, my fellow mothers I started speaking in tongues, shouting the blood of Jesus, Holy spirit and the likes, then I was told in the next two hours I should be ready to deliver I shouted hah that how will I cope through this Lord. But I kept my faith and started praying for God's timing and the doctors own. And my God did it just in 2minutes I felt a strong push like I want to poopoo.But they kept telling me not to push that my service will close . But I told the nurse with me to check me, and I could not even open my legs because they don over check my jajaina. So I eventually allowed her to check then she saw the baby's head and told me not to close up again but gently stand up to the favor room and in 2push my Princess came forth weighing 3.5kg looking exactly like her father and placenta followed. we were discharged on the 2nd after my pcv came out with 31%. And now I now vigilante is a great work. But the joy won't make me mind doing it all over again.
Thanks to you all.
#realwoman and all June mothers
#july Cappo, July mothers and all other preggy mamas. I pray for supernatural childbirth to you all. No one shall lose their young ones. We will all live to be mother and enjoy the fruitful labor.

Congratulations ma. God bless you and yours.
Please how did you treat the ovarian cyst?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2020
daragoldy:
BS, BS, BS
I give all the glory and honor to God for counting me worthy to be a mother after two years of TTC, several miscarriages, late period treating ovarian cyst and irregular periods.
After my last period around September 23. Then in October I started feeling preggy but due to my previous cases I didn't do any pregnancy test, after a missed period still yet I kept my calm until November 11 when I summoned the courage to go for a test and it came out with big positive. Then I went for scan at 6weeks 5days and there was an heart beat. Hullabaloo I was so happy likewise my husband but we still kept our cool. Then at 7weeks 1day the enemy came again but with the Grace of God, my doctor's alertness I was placed on bed rest and to start getting progesterone injection till I was 13weeks. Come and see my buttocks filled with injections and lumps but my God pass them but except that my pregnancy was hitch free .
After my scans and edd date listed , the first one came and I was still not showing any signs of labor around June 26, I trek tire, dance dire but no show. I was then scheduled for induction on July 2nd because I don't want to take any risk. But as soon as I heard induction I came to the group to Read stories of induction in other to brace up my mind and it really helped. God bless you all for sharing your experiences it really helped this first time mother. Then on the 1st of July around 2:01am this pelvic contraction started like when I do menstruate, when it refuse to go I started timing it till around 5am when my husband went to pick my nurse that checked me and she was like am around 2cm going to 3çm I said chai I don enter am. I was taken to the hospital around 9am checked again still 3cm after I don over work myself. So my doctor asked my DH to get a drug to be inserted into my jajaina, still around 12pm I was still not close to 5cm. Then given drip and some injection which helped me dilate around 4pm to 5cm. Then they cleaned up my mucus plug through membrane sweeping, and They had to break my water around 6pm and I dilated immediately to 7cm. All through this period I was still forming strong woman, even the nurse and doctors on duty were like this lady strong oooo. The moral was built up until after the water breaking, my fellow mothers I started speaking in tongues, shouting the blood of Jesus, Holy spirit and the likes, then I was told in the next two hours I should be ready to deliver I shouted hah that how will I cope through this Lord. But I kept my faith and started praying for God's timing and the doctors own. And my God did it just in 2minutes I felt a strong push like I want to poopoo.But they kept telling me not to push that my service will close . But I told the nurse with me to check me, and I could not even open my legs because they don over check my jajaina. So I eventually allowed her to check then she saw the baby's head and told me not to close up again but gently stand up to the favor room and in 2push my Princess came forth weighing 3.5kg looking exactly like her father and placenta followed. we were discharged on the 2nd after my pcv came out with 31%. And now I now vigilante is a great work. But the joy won't make me mind doing it all over again.
Thanks to you all.
#realwoman and all June mothers
#july Cappo, July mothers and all other preggy mamas. I pray for supernatural childbirth to you all. No one shall lose their young ones. We will all live to be mother and enjoy the fruitful labor.
Wonderful BS, indeed God is ever faithful

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkyshyne(f): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2020
Big congratulations cappo. God bless your bundle of joy.
spixytinxy:
BA BA BA
my pink jet arrived yesterday via emergency CS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2020
spixytinxy:
BA BA BA

Congrats awa Cappo. May God bless our Princess. Wish you quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Khadijat45: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2020
I'm 5weeks gone! cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ndinweobodo: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2020
I JUST CAME ACROSS THIS NOW AND THINK IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR TO SHARE WITH OUR LADIES HERE TO GAIN MORE KNOWLEDGE THAT WILL SAVE LIVES.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2020
spixytinxy:
BA BA BA

Our cappo af born oooooooooh, congrats ma'am. Welcome princess, u are for signs and wonders

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2020
spixytinxy:
BA BA BA
Congratulations ma'am. Kisses to your princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2020
spixytinxy:
BA BA BA my pink jet arrived yesterday via emergency CS
Congratulations teamie and our able cappo.. . . were my July 4,7th people o abi na only me remain to pop? God help me o, am begging baby to come out now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2020
purplish:

Awww! So sorry. Please rest as much as possible. Also are you checking your bp regularly? For me, I am still having nausea and throwing up on some evenings. Can't wait for it to stop.
Pele, it will stop soon.
My bp is fine, at least the last time I checked.....my main problem is insomnia and I think it's the cause of the headaches.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2020
rhosmherhy:
january 19th
Updated.
How are you doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:06am On Jul 07, 2020
spixytinxy:
BA BA BA
Congratulations! May she always bring you joy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessicatess: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2020
spixytinxy:
BA BA BA
Congratulations mama. Kisses to your princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rhosmherhy(f): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2020
been pushing it...morning sickness had a hold on me,it was terrible. but thank God i am getting better.
sugah:

Updated.
How are you doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2020
Good morning mamas, please has anyone used Primex hospital, Ikotun, recently? How was the experience there please?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessicatess: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
Good morning bellyful Mamas!!!
Trust we are all enjoying this Pregnancy journey?

October Mamas how are we doing? Hope baby is kicking just fine?

Please sabi Mamas, I will appreciate your inputs on this my matter Biko.
First of all I am experiencing this itching down there cheesy cheesy
I complained during my last antenatal and I was told to properly sun dry my undies and if the weather isn’t so sunny I should iron my undies before wearing.

I have been doing that and I must say it has reduced but not totally? Any better, safer and quicker way I can go about this?

Secondly I am experiencing a kind of shock like feeling in my right palm. It’s as though there isn’t enough blood getting to that palm. My doctor said it’s nothing to worry about. Is any mama experiencing or has experienced such before?

Congratulations to all Mamas that have birthed their LO
And to the rest of us still waddling, God will make it easy and smooth for us all. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gentlemum:
Good day pretty mamas and congratulations to our new mummy and welcome to our little ones. am team November.... Edd....12 Nov, sex.....unknown. please add me, i have been indicating.

safe delivery to team july , its going to Be a stress free and you will carry your bundle of joy soon.

You are welcome to this beautiful team. We wish you a stressfree and fruitful journey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
cheeketo:
ToyosiR, another teamie is here, pls add her.
Thanks sweet mum-to-be. chop kisses
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olufummy02(f): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
xeexee1:
. Ohk i get d STM welldone teamie me am in ma 3rd projects nw
Wow.... Welcome capoo grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
xeexee1:
madam d madam longest time i think i recall dis name Toyosir in 2015 weldone ma long time we are back here again Alhamdulillah

Madam the Madam, Welcome back to another wonderful journey. Alhamdulillah for the previous and future success. May Allah ease our journey and make it stressfree for us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplish(f): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
sugah:

Pele, it will stop soon.
My bp is fine, at least the last time I checked.....my main problem is insomnia and I think it's the cause of the headaches.

Aww...so sorry. Sabi mamas, please what home remedies can Sugah use for insomnia?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
spixytinxy:
BA BA BA

Congrats mama, welcome to your DD. Wishing you quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
I thought I should share with everyone.

Ok, so my hb level has been quite low for some weeks now. I would take ferrous and stuff and still nothing. I even took the tomato paste and malt. Nothing

Four weeks ago, hubby bought me one syrup. It worked but only moved the hb from 10.1 to 10.3 after two weeks

Now after that two weeks I decided to start drinking ugu every damn day by fire by force. No milk.
And I ate a lot I mean lot of titus fish, efo shoko and tete.

Today at the antenatal they checked again. I was shocked when i saw 11.5
Hanhan how manage? The Ugu worked like magic.

So if you are having blood issues. Vegetable is the answer.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
spixytinxy:
BA BA BA
Wooow my cappoo haf born Ohh so happy for u mama congrats to u and ur family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
Good afternoon mamas. How is waddling and vigilante ?

I sell first grade kiddies UK wears from Newborn to 10 years and I have testimonies of mamas that have bought from me on this thread.

I have a bundle of #4,500 for a Newborn Baby girl. It consists of 10 items which are 2 sleepsuits, 5 bodysuits, 2 sleeveless body suits and one pop socks. The items are first grade, of high quality and beautiful.If you need clothes for a Newborn Baby girl, you shouldn't miss this.

This offer ends on Wednesday, the 8th of July at 6pm.

Kindly contact me on the number below for any enquiry, to view pictures or place your order. You can also visit my instagram page @remkiddiesthrift to view pictures and place your order.
Thanks and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Doing great but Oct seems to be very far away.

For the itching,most women easily contact toilet infection during pregnancy.My doctor usually recommend mycoten cream for that.

I have no experience regarding the second complain.
cheers.

Tessicatess:

I complained during my last antenatal and I was told to properly sun dry my undies and if the weather isn’t so sunny I should iron my undies before wearing.

I have been doing that and I must say it has reduced but not totally? Any better, safer and quicker way I can go about this?

Secondly I am experiencing a kind of shock like feeling in my right palm. It’s as though there isn’t enough blood getting to that palm. My doctor said it’s nothing to worry about. Is any mama experiencing or has experienced such before?

And to the rest of us still waddling, God will make it easy and smooth for us all. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by claseek(f): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hey mamas, I greet you all oo.. been a while

Fellow February 2018 mamas, I know we're all doing well. This is bòoqee.
Congratulations to all the new mummies too smiley

I was just wondering o, is it possible to prevent morning sickness ahead before you get pregnant?? cool

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
claseek:
Hey mamas, I greet you all oo.. been a while

Fellow February 2018 mamas, I know we're all doing well. This is bòoqee.
Congratulations to all the new mummies too smiley

I was just wondering o, is it possible to prevent morning sickness ahead before you get pregnant?? cool

I greet you too o ��
This your question is making me lol here �����, more experienced mamas will come and answer you. I also need an answer to this question because nobody knows tomorrow, goal fit enter. �.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessicatess: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=missmalachi post=91475836]Doing great but Oct seems to be very far away.

Thank you ma’am. I’ll get the cream and try it out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Tessicatess:

I guess the itching is your package grin just manage it. For the Palm, why not try massaging to ease blood flow.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
TEAM OCTOBER 2020

How are we doing? Just checking up on us all (pardon the tags).
Am I the only one who is impatient and can't wait for October to come like right now? cheesy
I'm almost done with my shopping too. Thank God for showing up for us.

Name EDD Gender

1. threegees....... 06/10...... XX
2. @Annaseyi.......... 22/10..... Unknown
3. @Pearl05............. 22/10..... Unknown
4. @bukit05............. 07/10...... XY
5. @Soulmate19..... 14/10....... Unknown
6. @Ewaifeoluwa..... 25/10...... XY
7. @divanita............. 23/10...... Unknown
8. @ojantelle............ 23/10...... Unknown
9. @adet991............. 11/10...... Unknown
10. @mayysen............ 27/10...... XX
11. @Tessicatess...... 02/10....... XX
12. @Mumsyfife......... 23/10...... XY
13. @Teddynne.......... 10/10...... XY
14. @Deolaw.............. 09/10...... XY
15. @Engraced247.... 07/10...... Unknown
16. @serendipityF...... 19/10..... XY
17. @missmalachi...... 25/10...twin.... Unknown
18. @Modupetemmy1.. 02/10..... XY
19. @P4perissos...........23/10..... Unknown
20. @SapphirePRINCEX... 06/10...XY
21. @suilois................ 18/10...... Unknown
22. @Ogojagirl............ 20/10......XX
23. @Annybens1993.......19/10.......XY
24. @Sammybabelious....... 22/10.....Unknown

#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
threegees:
TEAM OCTOBER 2020

How are we doing? Just checking up on us all (pardon the tags).
Am I the only one who is impatient and can't wait for October to come like right now? cheesy
I'm almost done with my shopping too. Thank God for showing up for us.

Name EDD Gender

1. threegees....... 06/10...... XX
2. @Annaseyi.......... 22/10..... Unknown
3. @Pearl05............. 22/10..... Unknown
4. @bukit05............. 07/10...... XY
5. @Soulmate19..... 14/10....... Unknown
6. @Ewaifeoluwa..... 25/10...... XY
7. @divanita............. 23/10...... Unknown
8. @ojantelle............ 23/10...... Unknown
9. @adet991............. 11/10...... Unknown
10. @mayysen............ 27/10...... XX
11. @Tessicatess...... 02/10....... XX
12. @Mumsyfife......... 23/10...... XY
13. @Teddynne.......... 10/10...... XY
14. @Deolaw.............. 09/10...... XY
15. @Engraced247.... 07/10...... Unknown
16. @serendipityF...... 19/10..... XY
17. @missmalachi...... 25/10...twin.... Unknown
18. @Modupetemmy1.. 02/10..... XY
19. @P4perissos...........23/10..... Unknown
20. @SapphirePRINCEX... 06/10...XY
21. @suilois................ 18/10...... Unknown
22. @Ogojagirl............ 20/10......XX
23. @Annybens1993.......19/10.......XY
24. @Sammybabelious....... 22/10.....Unknown

#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications

We are good over here. My only annoyance is that this weather for 2 is wasting as dh is at work and won't be back for long time cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I don't get mention from the team anymore

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5732) (5733) (5734) (5735) (5736) (5737) (5738) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: onalc(m), herkeem, Worryingly, Youngce and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.