Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200841 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5934) (5935) (5936) (5937) (5938) (5939) (5940) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 6:40am On Nov 24, 2020
You wan share onions?
pateffy:
March mama's where are we?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2020
tifelola:

Exactly the same situation I'm in right now, wedding has been fixed for April next year but pregnancy came earlier than expected..boo wanted to suggest abortion but I immediately shunned the idea cos who knows tomorrow and its not like pregnancy is a disease. After much deliberation,we came to agree the worst that can happen is to do registry by February and get married in the church much later after birth as its not also allowed in my church(Catholic) but that will never push me to get rid of an innocent child

I got married in catholic church also
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2020
sugah:

Try and eat little quantity but more frequently...so instead of 3 big meals a day eat like 6 small meals.
Do you have nausea? Eating stuff that doesn't have strong aroma will help..if you are not able to eat and still feeling weak, go see your doctor please.

Thanks ma. I only feel like throwing up when brushing, I can't brush my tongue well again. I eat white foods esp Agidi ,but it's not giving me d energy I want. I will try d small meals.

Is energy drink safe please? Like maybe fearless or locozade boost? Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 8:23am On Nov 24, 2020
Bumpy Tuesday
40 Weeks today
Mamas I’m admitted in hospital right now for induction this night please pray for me smiley

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2020
mayornmn:
Bumpy Tuesday
40 Weeks today
Mamas I’m admitted in hospital right now for induction this night please pray for me smiley

God will see you through and make it easy for you. Congratulations in advance

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2020
mayornmn:
Bumpy Tuesday
40 Weeks today

Safe and swift delivery to you and all mamas that will go into labour today in Jesus name. Amen.

We await your B A

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Parkiz(f): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2020
mayornmn:
Bumpy Tuesday
40 Weeks today

God Almighty will make it easy for you,mother ND child alive and healthy with lots of happiness and Thanksgiving máa sha Allah

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2020
pateffy:
March mama's where are we?
Present ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asey(f): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2020
There are some things you love to eat. Find out and eat more of them. You will be okay by week 13 to 14.

I had same problem too, even to take my pre-natals was a problem. Eat fruits and take enough fluid (juice and water)

Krystalluv:
Good morning mamas, please how do I boost appetite in early pregnancy? I feel so hungry and weak. I try to eat but can't eat much. Please what do I do? I'm really really weak and tired. I'm in my 5th week. Thanks mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 9:20am On Nov 24, 2020
mayornmn:
Bumpy Tuesday
40 Weeks today
I await your BA. May it be easy for you with your baby in your hands in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aremu01(m): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2020
mayornmn:
Bumpy Tuesday
40 Weeks today
May God who ruleth the Heavens and the earth make it easy on you

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 9:27am On Nov 24, 2020
Asey:
There are some things you love to eat. Find out and eat more of them. You will be okay by week 13 to 14.

I had same problem too, even to take my pre-natals was a problem. Eat fruits and take enough fluid (juice and water)

Okay. Thanks a lot. I eat fruits but I find it difficult to drink ordinary water, I want to try warm water. I'll try the juice too. Thanks a bunch!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shemmyglo(f): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2020
mayornmn:
Bumpy Tuesday
40 Weeks today
God will make it easy for you. Both mother and baby/babies will be alive in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2020
mayornmn:
Bumpy Tuesday
40 Weeks today

Wishing you a swift, safe and supernatural delivery. Awaiting your BA.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teewhyjo(f): 10:35am On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=IamGreen1 post=96346862]

Thank u ma....will try dis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
mayornmn:
Bumpy Tuesday
40 Weeks today
D Lord will make it easy for u. Safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by naylor(f): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
mayornmn:
Bumpy Tuesday
40 Weeks today
Safe delivery in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thowobee: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
congratulations and safe delivery .we await your B.A

mayornmn:
Bumpy Tuesday
40 Weeks today

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nanasbabyshop: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Deeedeee:

Thanks ma, u will never be put to shame.
I appreciate your response. God bless u.

And bless you too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by godswilld: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
sugah:

The thing about pregnancy is it comes when you don't want it (when your body is relaxed) and can delay when you want it.
Unfortunately, I dont think there are any doctors here.....they'd have to go to the hospital to see one. But the doctor might not take dem seriously until they've tried for 1year (March next year)
Ok tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funkydoll(f): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
mayornmn:
Bumpy Tuesday
40 Weeks today
safe delivery mama....congrats in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
oke22:
You wan share onions?

Lol abeg anywhere dem dey share am tell me o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
Abeg sabi mama's shook mouth, my brother's wife is 40weeks today o and she's really tired of carrying her baby bump, she is thinking of going to the hospital to be induced, but I told her about some people that used ewedu and pineapple and Labour started biko is there any other thing she can try, because she is really tired.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
pateffy:
Abeg sabi mama's shook mouth, my brother's wife is 40weeks today o and she's really tired of carrying her baby bump, she is thinking of going to the hospital to be induced, but I told her about some people that used ewedu and pineapple and Labour started biko is there any other thing she can try, because she is really tired.

Let her try sex,walking long distance and staircase movement.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
pateffy:

Date nuts plenty of it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peksmay(f): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Good afternoon mamas in the house, this is my first time here. please ma's, I need your advice please. According to my LMP I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I decided to go for scan today, only for the scan to reveal only gestational sac though was advised to repeat the scan In 2 weeks time, my issue now is I'm 10 weeks already, the scan should be able to detect the fetal parts now. I'm really worried. This is the result of the scan below

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by futuremoma34: 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
peksmay:
Good afternoon mamas in the house, this is my first time here. please ma's, I need your advice please. According to my LMP I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I decided to go for scan today, only for the scan to reveal only gestational sac though was advised to repeat the scan In 2 weeks time, my issue now is I'm 10 weeks already, the scan should be able to detect the fetal parts now. I'm really worried. This is the result of the scan below

Kindly repeat your scan in another place...believe when I tell you..some people dont know how to do scan,as in the are very poor in the scan profession.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
peksmay:

I think the problem is blighted ovum since u are already 10 weeks gone, so u can just check another scan centre if it still same thing. U go for evacuation immediately no need of staying till another 2 weeks., believe me it happened to me I did evacuation that month took in again dat same months
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
ToyosiR:
Team November is really dropping it hot. God is doing wonder.

We pray for all the remaining mama to also end in praise.

We are happy.

PORTTERS CLUB
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER ----DD
omah1 ----------Nov 5--------------------XX ✓ 20/10

DELIVERY:
ToyosiR -----------EDD 12/11, Delivered 04/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
Goodmorning2u -----EDD XX/11, Delivered 07/11, Beautiful Baby XX. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Gentlemum -----EDD 12/11, Delivered 06/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA & BS seen.
Anna20 -----EDD 03/11, Delivered 09/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
estherdabs -----EDD 10/11, Delivered 10/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
cheeketo -----EDD 04/11, Delivered 28/10, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
MummyD2020 -----EDD XX/11, Delivered 10/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
favome -----EDD 15/11, Delivered 09/11, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA & BS seen.
faithlucky -----EDD 26/11, Delivered 14/11, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
brendybliss1 -----EDD 16/11, Delivered 10/11, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
pweetyoge -----EDD 13/11, Delivered 14/11, Beautiful Baby Girl.BA & BS seen.
JOANDIVA -----EDD 10/11, Delivered 16/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
Omariah -----EDD 28/11, Delivered 17/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Oolayeancah -----EDD 04/11, Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
OumKhadeejah -----EDD 13/11, Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
IamGreen1 -----EDD 18/11, Delivered 19/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
FlowerGirl040 -----EDD 13/11, Delivered 19/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA & BS seen.
ANewMumIJNAmen -----EDD 30/11, Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.
Mimicle101 -----EDD 20/11, Delivered 04/11, Beautiful Baby BOY. BA seen. Waiting for BS.

TeamDecember, Eku Ipalemo oooo. God will see you all through.

Ported from December
ifeoluwatoyin2 -----Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby BOYS (TWINS). BA seen. Waiting for BS.
katchycouture -----Delivered 18/11, Beautiful Baby GIRL. BA seen. Waiting for BS.

ROLL CALL FOR NOVEMBER 2020
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER
lagra -------------Nov 17-----------XX
Shemmyglo ---------Nov 24-----------XX
mayornmn -----------Nov 25-----------XX
McPerry -----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
chylove9000 --------Nov 11-----------UNKNOWN
mobi123 ------------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
Teewhyjo -----------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
barbie047 ----------Nov 05-----------UNKNOWN
Deeedeee ----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
rosekatiej --------Nov 27-----------UNKNOWN
lululuv --------Nov 15---------------XY
dagok ---Nov 4---------------UNKWOWN

#TeamHealthyMother&Baby
#TeamHappyDelivery
#TeamNoLossAllGain

We November Mama's are stingy with their BS, maybe we want to go and exchange it for onions who knows. The vigilante work no be small work o. Wishing other waddling Mama's safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
December mamas , where are thou? We just scares here . Is it that we are dropping or the weight of baby . Some of us have only one week and some 2,3,4 weeks to go. Let’s come and make some noise . Cappo sunbestie

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peksmay(f): 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
futuremoma34:

Kindly repeat your scan in another place...believe when I tell you..some people dont know how to do scan,as in the are very poor in the scan profession.

Thank you so much ma, I'll try somewhere else by this weekend
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peksmay(f): 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

I think the problem is blighted ovum since u are already 10 weeks gone, so u can just check another scan centre if it still same thing. U go for evacuation immediately no need of staying till another 2 weeks., believe me it happened to me I did evacuation that month took in again dat same months

I will check for another scan centre, I just pray all is well. Waited so long for this baby for it to turn out to be blighted ovum. It's so devastating.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5934) (5935) (5936) (5937) (5938) (5939) (5940) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.