Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196926 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Keji3:

@tyconcept, i was the food champion when i was pregnant and not jst food o but all the sweet mende mende but my baby was 2.6kg at birth. So follow ur personal instinct.

Lolz @ Food champion.

I wish I can champion the food team.

I have ignored my untrained doctors ( hubby & mum) and strictly following my eating instinct o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Proudmom

how are you dear? please if you are 41weeks and you are told you have to be induced, please accept.

i saw my obstetrician today. i asked him questions about EDDs, etc and he has told me clearly that i should prepare my mind to be induced if i dont fall into labour by the 41st week. I think most doctors are not really too comfy with the pregnancy dragging on longer than 41 weeks except of course mother and baby are monitored continously.

so fear not dear. God is with you smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
proudmom38:

Going well sis. Was having some faint contractions dat comes every 15mns last nite till dis morning but is not there anymore. Just dat I'm feelin lil proudy's movement very strong 4d past 15mins,dnt knw if dis is normal.My ANC is by 6pm 2day,dnt knw if I shuld accept d induction or not...So confuse!

Don't b confused sis, trust in God for d best. Induction is just one of dose tinz.. Nt every one falls into spontaneous labour.. go give me my anniversary gift ooooo.. it's well wit u sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
modath:
@joniboi,

High five, after my DH, you are my boys' "rose model" *speaking in Funke Akindele's Jenifa voice*...

Have 3 orijin on me, men like you guys give me hope when i think of the M0FOs one sees everyday.. God bless you plenry plenry.

Bring wifey here so she can get 1st hand support and info as at when due...

@proudy,
Jelosi jelosi na hin dey worry you, but on a more serious note, the day you birth that baby is the day you bcom no 2, do not lie to yasef, its not less loved just not loved more than lil proudy. wink

Decision decision, you are 41 wks already abi?

Lolz @jelosi,my dear I dey jelosi no be small o.As per no 2,I go rain down brimstones cheesy...You re right,41+2days!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
congrats to all the new mamas. God bless you and your babies. Amen.

congrats to all beautiful ladies just joining this thread. pls dont forget to pick up membership form from beedam and pay the joining fee into my bank account grin ;p

my sexy september team mates, how are ya'll doing? how's the waddling and catwalking going? grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
proudmom38:

Going well sis. Was having some faint contractions dat comes every 15mns last nite till dis morning but is not there anymore. Just dat I'm feelin lil proudy's movement very strong 4d past 15mins,dnt knw if dis is normal.My ANC is by 6pm 2day,dnt knw if I shuld accept d induction or not...So confuse!

Pele dear. I feel the baby is ready and just needs a lil prodding from you ( probably becos he wants to obey mommy's baking rules wink)
Have you tried trekking, I have heard of many instances where it hastened contraction cos of the baby's head pressing on the pelvis.
There is also no harm in induction if monitored properly.
Put everything on God's hand, he will surely show you the right path.
We are all rooting for you. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
proudmom38:

Lolz @jelosi,my dear I dey jelosi no be small o.As per no 2,I go rain down brimstones cheesy...You re right,41+2days!

Sure ur bags r packed, pls lil proudy sure is ready to poop out,go forth and have a supernatural delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
helovesme:
Proudmom

how are you dear? please if you are 41weeks and you are told you have to be induced, please accept.

i saw my obstetrician today. i asked him questions about EDDs, etc and he has told me clearly that i should prepare my mind to be induced if i dont fall into labour by the 41st week. I think most doctors are not really too comfy with the pregnancy dragging on longer than this except of course mother and baby are monitored continously.

so fear not dear. God is with you smiley

Thanks dear n Amen 2d prayer. My dear,'d fear of induction is d beginning of family planning o'cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joniboi(m): 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
modath:
@joniboi,

High five, after my DH, you are my boys' "rose model" *speaking in Funke Akindele's Jenifa voice*...

Have 3 orijin on me, men like you guys give me hope when i think of the M0FOs one sees everyday.. God bless you plenry plenry.

Bring wifey here so she can get 1st hand support and info as at when due...

@proudy,
Jelosi jelosi na hin dey worry you, but on a more serious note, the day you birth that baby is the day you bcom no 2, do not lie to yasef, its not less loved just not loved more than lil proudy. wink

Decision decision, you are 41 wks already abi?
Got me cracking @Rose Models cheesy. Wifey is a registered member of Nairaland though not very active. I am very sure that once I show her all the love and support I have got from here, she will have no choice but to become a very active member on NL and this thread. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
tyconcepts:

Lolz @ Food champion.

I wish I can champion the food team.

I have ignored my untrained doctors ( hubby & mum) and strictly following my eating instinct o!
My dear sis, you're on track o
Had same 32weeks scan dt said my baby was 1.5kg, guilty conscience started n turned yoghurt depot. The bobo came 4.4kg @ 39weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Don't b confused sis, trust in God for d best. Induction is just one of dose tinz.. Nt every one falls into spontaneous labour.. go give me my anniversary gift ooooo.. it's well wit u sis

Thanks sis n Amen. Will see wat happen wen I get 2 ANC.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
modath:

@tyconcepts,
I answered before "physiology", which i cant really explain beyond "how the body functions" ( i nefa finis my iya alagbo community med sukul) which is why some folks develop eclampsia, GD, etc , some throw up, some dont...

The one wei you don talk do sef...Google can do the rest at least pending when you "finis from iya alagbo community med sukul".

Since I don't throw up nor feeling any abnormally outside the little abdominal pain, body aches then am good....Am very nonchalant with ANC I wonder what gave me that confidence given the fact that am an FTM.

God is our muscle.

Note : Your lil king is what I call a "baby"...Exactly what am yearning for.....Kisses for your boy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
proudmom38:

Thanks dear n Amen 2d prayer. My dear,'d fear of induction is d beginning of family planning o'cheesy

hahah. dont be afraid please. induction isn't that bad as long as it is done by competent medics. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
zaynie:

Pele dear. I feel the baby is ready and just needs a lil prodding from you ( probably becos he wants to obey mommy's baking rules wink)
Have you tried trekking, I have heard of many instances where it hastened contraction cos of the baby's head pressing on the pelvis.
There is also no harm in induction if monitored properly.
Put everything on God's hand, he will surely show you the right path.
We are all rooting for you. kiss

Thanks dear...May God bless u all 4 me!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Sure ur bags r packed, pls lil proudy sure is ready to poop out,go forth and have a supernatural delivery

My bags re fully packed.Amen thanks sis...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
proudmom38:

My bags re fully packed.Amen thanks sis...
May God ease ur path dearie, excited for lil proudy's grand entrance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
proudmom38:

My dear proudmum, pls if your doctor advises induction pls go for it oo, it isn't that bad as I was also induced. Painful yes! But the joy of your baby will overshadow the pain. Ur baby don bake well biko! lolzz... God will make it easy for you and you will rejoice.
Congrats aunty modath!!! Lovely baby you have here. To all those saying they are hanging boots, never say never!!! *runs out of thread*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
helovesme:

hahah. dont be afraid please. induction isn't that bad as long as it is done by competent medics. smiley

Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
@modath of life!!! Choii..lil king is set to gv d ladies assignment..I'm glad I didn't miss him dis time around*dancing* grin..my mind tells me he looks like you..haba its got to be you mana..not DAT he can't look like his papa..buh dis sure is mamas beauty..plus a lil touch if papa.. May hecontinue to be a blessing to your family always.. kiss..buh pls seriously I'm jst beginning to eat after d long m/s..and I know no one around abj dats celebrating anything..I won't mind rice without meat grin..he he he..meanwhile pls get enuf rest o..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Ma'am Kaffy, na wa o. After collecting trucks of yam u are coming here to look for highest bidder.
Kontinu o, diarris Godu
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
ifefunmi:

My dear proudmum, pls if your doctor advises induction pls go for it oo, it isn't that bad as I was also induced. Painful yes! But the joy of your baby will overshadow the pain. Ur baby don bake well biko! lolzz... God will make it easy for you and you will rejoice.
Congrats aunty modath!!! Lovely baby you have here. To all those saying they are hanging boots, never say never!!! *runs out of thread*

Beta run fast cos if I catch u ehn...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
temmy2103:

Ma'am Kaffy, na wa o. After collecting trucks of yam u are coming here to look for highest bidder.
Kontinu o, diarris Godu

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bims87(f): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
modath:

Ok, let me put it here then

I know this cap. US birth thang... lol. Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
temmy2103:
May God ease ur path dearie, excited for lil proudy's grand entrance
Amen...thanks sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
ifefunmi:

Lolz,Amen n thanks!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
@helovesme,

Thanks sweerie m, we wholeheartedly &greedily accept cos we know we getting mother care & next stuff. grin

I gat one cut & join somewhere, abeg manage am.. wish i could have @senior beedam & ahnie kind of drama but condition na hin bend clayfish.

@kaffy4bill,
Amin, mo gbe ito amin mi..we will start gathering the bride price from now.. cheesy

@tyconcepts

grin..stop with the baby thing, yo killing me.. i gat stitches ooo, dont let the tanda here fool you.

@proudy,
Kaffy don talk my mind, just wanted to confirm.. aseti o si fun olorun oba. Anyhow e be, you are dancing with lil proudy by tommorrow..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
modath:

@proudy,
Kaffy don talk my mind, just wanted to confirm.. aseti o si fun olorun oba. Anyhow e be, you are dancing with lil proudy by tommorrow..

Amen. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
modath:

@tyconcepts

grin..stop with the baby thing, yo killing me.. i gat stitches ooo, dont let the tanda here fool you.

Awwwww....Sorry ma'am. Heal fast IJN, Amen.

****Me and my baby thingy zooms off thread****
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
@Proudmom38....Go into the victory room and have lil proudly safely and sound.

It is well with you and lil proudly....Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
Proudmom38 hehehehehe I sabi say by morning we go don hear d news. Fear not jare just do small waka around baby go show face.

@ modath! Correct bobo! Sloppy kisses to him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
modath:

@helovesme,

Thanks sweerie m, we wholeheartedly &greedily accept cos we know we getting mother care & next stuff. grin

I gat one cut & join somewhere, abeg manage am.. wish i could have @senior beedam & ahnie kind of drama but condition na hin bend clayfish.

@kaffy4bill,
Amin, mo gbe ito amin mi..we will start gathering the bride price from now.. cheesy

@tyconcepts

@proudy,

Amen n Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
tyconcepts:
@Proudmom38....Go into the victory room and have lil proudly safely and sound.

It is well with you and lil proudly....Amen

Amen n Amen.thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.