Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145634 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6255) (6256) (6257) (6258) (6259) (6260) (6261) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bilsworld61: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
semisola:

Waw!! Congratulations mama!
It’s raining pink already, hope you have started baby shopping?
Cappo I checked the gender today and it's also pink here.....I have also started baby shopping o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agbeke16: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Good afternoon mamas.
Team Jan.2022 reporting.
Edd 3rd Jan.....but hoping for late dec.
Gender XX (by faith).......because baby tightly shut her legs as at last scan at 22weeks.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Rejoice012:
Good day cappo, hope you are good as well?
I have taken 2TT shots so far. we are waiting for next scan to know gender before we start shopping, hopefully next month. I went to regesiter at another hospital yesterday and the doctor gave me another Edd, I have 3 different dates now.lol
May God continue to strengthen us

Wow! Good job on taking your TT shots. Great idea to check gender before shopping. As for the different EDDs, just stick to your first scan date which is what doctors will stick to in the end. And amen to your prayers mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nzlove:
Hi mamas and papas, help me to thank God
I gave birth to my baby girl today 16 September by 1.37pm.
EDD 20th September
Baby and mom is healthy. I thank God for Quick labour and delivery.

Cappo oliran, we Don land.
Congratulations mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
AkaSugargurl:
B.A B.A B.A

My princess arrived this morning thru emergency C.S. I'm still recovering.
All thanks to God.

B.S loading..
Cappo Oliran we don drop ooo cheesy grin
Safe delivery to the remaining waddling mamas
Congratulations dear. Quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by livelystone(f): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Team January reporting, EDD according to LMP is January 27

I am not sure of sex yet, hoping to be team pink but the doctor said looks like a boy at last scan. Save delivery to us all in Jesus name

semisola:
TEAM JANUARY MAMAS!!!

How are we all doing?

I thank God for seeing us through the first half of our pregnancy, I pray that the remaining phase of this journey will be filled with good news.

God will provide all that is needed to take care of our bundle of joy, just like the Hebrew women, we shall be healthy mothers to healthy babies in Jesus Name.

January mamas! Hope we are all religious in taking our pre natal vitamins and antenatal attendance?

By now i am sure some of us have checked the sexes of our LO, I have o, I was so certain I was having a baby boy cause this pregnancy has been so easy but alas!!! My precious baby is a princess. Who else has checked theirs?

My baby bump is still tiny, I wish it is bigger. Lol
My baby is now active with her tiny kicks.. it’s beautiful.

Teamies come and respond to attendance it’s being a while.

S/N Names EDD. Gender/sex

1. semisola. 29th. Pink

2. Esthered.

3. Blisworld61. 12th. - X

4. RhemaDavis 30th - X

5. Successhungry. 28 Pink

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xtagrace(f): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Congratulations to all the mamas that have birthed their LO, may God keep them and provide all that is needed to take care of them.

wishing the rest of us painless and easy delivery.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ThatPetiteChic: 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
dunnybaby:
Hello mamas,pls reply me o cos my previous question wasn't answered. Am 26 weeks pregnant.Since I took the second dose of my TT two days ago,I haven't gotten myself. I fell sick and nauseated. Secondly,this antimalarial given at ante-natal also makes me sick. The last one I took,I vomitted for two days,I just took another one this night and am hoping to be fine. This is how it has always been for me even the two previous pregnancies. Pls is anyone in my shoes?

Same thing happened to me on the first and second dose of TT. You should feel better in the next 2days. Next time, take PCM to relieve you of the symptoms. It's not too late to take the PCM.

My body adapted to the anti malaria drugs. Take it at night. I only feel like vomiting after taking the drug so I step it down with chilled Tea or malt wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godliness05(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
supernet4:
Hmmmm
I'm worried
My Edd is 20th which is Monday I went for antinatal last wk nd d gynea said I'll av to go tru C's without complications o because I did scan nd scan said I nd baby re fine
I decline outrightly .
Yesterday I went again nd he said the same thing
Had to call my elder sis who spoke to him nd he's like because I av fibroid nd the baby's size is a little big. If I don't fall into labor naturally they can't induce me because of complications of the fibroid
I on d other hand I'm not feeling any contractions just the normal heaviness on d v area
When my sis spoke to him he later said ok if B4 Sunday no contractions then I'll av to come in on sunday then they'll induce me on Monday
If I'm lucky I'll pull tru if not then we still have to d C's
I've started excercising
Pls which excercise can I do again to help with labor
I already started walking abi na jumping I go call am on threadmill
Pls help

What's the size of the fibroid and the weight of the baby? Got a some what suitation with DW but no talk on cs at all, seems the size of the baby is major determinant.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by successhungry: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
semisola:

Waw!! Congratulations mama!
It’s raining pink already, hope you have started baby shopping?

Thanks,Cappo grin.Pin! I never buy. I'm confused jare because this is a foreign land and i cant even remember what and what to buy. I usually have this transient act of being forgetful when i'm pregnant. Does anyone experience it too?
Can anyone share list of what to buy for a baby girl? Thanks in anticipation. I didnt forget earrings sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esetim(f): 12:22am On Sep 18, 2021
Nzlove:
Hi mamas and papas, help me to thank God
I gave birth to my baby girl today 16 September by 1.37pm.
EDD 20th September
Baby and mom is healthy. I thank God for Quick labour and delivery.

Cappo oliran, we Don land.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esetim(f): 12:24am On Sep 18, 2021
AkaSugargurl:
B.A B.A B.A

My princess arrived this morning thru emergency C.S. I'm still recovering.
All thanks to God.

B.S loading..
Cappo Oliran we don drop ooo cheesy grin
Safe delivery to the remaining waddling mamas
Congratulations ooo
September mamas are dropping it hot hot!
May God make it easy for the rest of us. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pojomojo: 1:37am On Sep 18, 2021
I am hear now!!! First missionary journey

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 6:23am On Sep 18, 2021
bilsworld61:
[color=#006600][/color]

Cappo I checked the gender today and it's also pink here.....I have also started baby shopping o.

Waw!!
Congratulations Mama!!! It’s raining pink in this set. God is good.

I will begin shopping by the end of this month by the grace of God, I can’t wait..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 6:25am On Sep 18, 2021
successhungry:

Thanks,Cappo grin.Pin! I never buy. I'm confused jare because this is a foreign land and i cant even remember what and what to buy. I usually have this transient act of being forgetful when i'm pregnant. Does anyone experience it too?
Can anyone share list of what to buy for a baby girl? Thanks in anticipation. I didnt forget earrings sha grin

lol
Me too, I am kinda clueless but will go to a baby item shop and buy as the spirit leads.. any fine item that catches my fancy I will buy.

I have waited so long for this moment so am not holding back..

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 6:27am On Sep 18, 2021
livelystone:
Team January reporting, EDD according to LMP is January 27

I am not sure of sex yet, hoping to be team pink but the doctor said looks like a boy at last scan. Save delivery to us all in Jesus name

Amen!!
Welcome to the group Mama, will add you now.
Hope the pregnancy is treating you well? I sometimes forget I am pregnant sef ..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 7:10am On Sep 18, 2021
I know it is still far but May mamas raise your hands let me see you. Because God has given us this testimony, I believe He would see us through and we shall carry to term in Jesus name.

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by varimay: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2021
b
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2021
Pojomojo:
I am hear now!!! First missionary journey
Welcome, congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:25am On Sep 18, 2021
Expectantmom:
I know it is still far but May mamas raise your hands let me see you. Because God has given us this testimony, I believe He would see us through and we shall carry to term in Jesus name.
Will raise hands later, you gerrit wink

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2021
Omakraid:

I don't get it mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2021
Omakraid:

Smiles.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pojomojo: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2021
Omakraid:

Welcome, congratulations
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2021
Good morning wonderful mamas.pls I have a question can a pregnant woman in her first trimester eat scent leaves. As in, use the scent leaves to cook food.Is it safe? mamas pls help o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joliefille(f): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2021
glimpse:

Please what is the position of the fibroid? I had 4 fibroids outside the womb and I had my son through VD in 2019 without complications. If the fibroid is inside the womb, jejely follow your doctor.

The important thing here is for both you and baby to be alive and well. May God strengthen you.

Every woman has a unique story.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joliefille(f): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2021
Vivi01:
Good morning wonderful mamas.pls I have a question can a pregnant woman in her first trimester eat scent leaves. As in, use the scent leaves to cook food.Is it safe? mamas pls help o

I have been eating scent leaves. I am in late third trimester and I have not had any issues because of it.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joliefille(f): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2021
This my tiredness is not funny at all. Pregnancy tired is on a different scale.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2021
joliefille:

I have been eating scent leaves. I am in late third trimester and I have not had any issues because of it.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
Happy weekend belleful mamas.
Team November how are you doing my teamies? How is waddling?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
MumIbeji:
Happy weekend belleful mamas.
Team November how are you doing my teamies? How is waddling?
Cappo I’m doing fine o, can I say I’m tired already ? The indigestion have been dealing with in this pregnancy is worse, the belching is terrible and annoying plus I have no appetite too. This pregnancy has dealt with me dearly as I do not recognize myself in the mirror again. In all I thank Almighty.
Congratulations to September mamas that have birthed, may Almighty keep them and protect them and to the rest of us waddling mamas, may Almighty grant us safe delivery with healthy babies. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Wifeysist:

Cappo I’m doing fine o, can I say I’m tired already ? The indigestion have been dealing with in this pregnancy is worse, the belching is terrible and annoying plus I have no appetite too. This pregnancy has dealt with me dearly as I do not recognize myself in the mirror again. In all I thank Almighty.
Congratulations to September mamas that have birthed, may Almighty keep them and protect them and to the rest of us waddling mamas, may Almighty grant us safe delivery with healthy babies. Amen
Sorry teamie, I also have very little appetite and I've been sleeping alot especially during the day.. Keep pushing, we are almost there.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pojomojo: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Vivi01:
No

(1) (2) (3) ... (6255) (6256) (6257) (6258) (6259) (6260) (6261) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.