Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145166 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6256) (6257) (6258) (6259) (6260) (6261) (6262) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Glozzy239: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
Good evening mama's, I'm new here... I have been reading comments and I must say I have learnt alot. I'm team February but I don't know the sex yet, its my second pregnancy. Thanks everyone

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gracygem100: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
Pojomojo:
No
Pls what makes it not safe?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Vivi01:
Good morning wonderful mamas.pls I have a question can a pregnant woman in her first trimester eat scent leaves. As in, use the scent leaves to cook food.Is it safe? mamas pls help o
I eat scent leaves a lot, like I put it in almost all my dishes but read online that it's not safe to eat a it has been used in some places in times past to induce abortion. Maybe when the pregnancy is advanced it can be considered safe but in first trimester please avoid

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice012: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
Welcome teamie...drop your Edd so that cappo whyworrPH can add you, you can always update gender later.
Glozzy239:
Good evening mama's, I'm new here... I have been reading comments and I must say I have learnt alot. I'm team February but I don't know the sex yet, its my second pregnancy. Thanks everyone

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Good evening everyone, its good to be back here again after 1year and 3months( after a stillbirth)...

Pls Put me in your prayers as I embark on this journey again that I'll carry my baby this time, affliction will never arise again.

Congratulations to mummies here that just put to bed, to the rest of us I wish us a successful pregnancy and safe delivery.

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
iwinnie:
Good evening everyone, its good to be back here again after 1year and 3months( after a stillbirth)...

Pls Put me in your prayers as I embark on this journey again that I'll carry my baby this time, affliction will never arise again.

Congratulations to mummies here that just put to bed, to the rest of us I wish us a successful pregnancy and safe delivery.
You shall carry to term, both mama and baby shall come out alive. There shall be no lose on this thread in Jesus name.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 4:17am On Sep 19, 2021
Glozzy239:

Welcome mama. You are in my team. Kindly supply me with your EDD so that I can add your name to the register.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 4:19am On Sep 19, 2021
iwinnie:

Affliction will not rise again. You will laugh this time. Just hold on to God.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 4:20am On Sep 19, 2021
Rejoice012:
Welcome teamie...drop your Edd so that cappo whyworrPH can add you, you can always update gender later.

Thanks teamie.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by successhungry: 4:21am On Sep 19, 2021
semisola:

lol
Me too, I am kinda clueless but will go to a baby item shop and buy as the spirit leads.. any fine item that catches my fancy I will buy.

I have waited so long for this moment so am not holding back..

Lool @ as the spirit leads.I read your diary and I'm sooo thankful on your behalf. We shall not labor in vain in JESUS name(amen). kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Glozzy239: 6:49am On Sep 19, 2021
smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Glozzy239: 6:54am On Sep 19, 2021
Glozzy239:

Edd February 11th. Thank you mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Glozzy239: 6:57am On Sep 19, 2021
whyworryPH:

Welcome mama. You are in my team. Kindly supply me with your EDD so that I can add your name to the register.

11th February. thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2021
Congrats mama …was it this easy for the first pregnancy,was there any tear? I’m a FTM and hoping for an easy birth too
Fabmummy:
BS

Thankful to God for this pregnancy. Totally unplanned and was very shocking to us. I have 2 girls and living in a foreign country with little or no help, i was fine with them girls, but God had other plans for us.

Let me Jumpstart, i really wanted to give birth on Saturday, so we could have ppl home to help us with the girls and hubby can have time to stay with me in the hospital and as well be with the girls, so i just kept telling people that it was either the 27th Aug or 4th sept. Well 27th came and passed nothing, by friday 3rd, i danced, walked, paced for 1 hour, Climbed the stairs counting my steps more than 200. Laid hands on my tummy asking God to send labour my way and also speaking to my baby that i was ready to carry him on my hands.

Hubby and i did the do and then i went to bed around 11.30 pm. By 1.30 am i had gone to pee twice, the third pee time came with cramps on my waist, i quickly checked the time 1.34 am so i can track and know when to go to the hospital.
I had plans of doing my make up once labour starts so i can take fine pictures lol. So i quickly fixed my brow and from then non stop the pain became so intense and i felt like i wanted to poop. I told hubby the pain was unbearable, he just asked us to go to the hospital, we dropped our girls off and headed for the hospital that was 30 mins drive away.

Goodness God i started to feel the urge to push right from the car we were still 20 mins away from the hospital, i mustered all the prayers i could, closed my legs and kept telling hubby the baby was coming, he needs to park so we call emergency service, he kept driving, it was a terrific one.

To cut my story short, we got to the emergency centre, parked behind their trucks, hubby was trying to carry me as fast as possible so they spotted us and walked towards us to help hubby carry me, immediately two ppl attempted to carry me each on one side, my water broke, they looked down and there was the baby's head, hubby said they grabed the bed from the truck, b4 you say jack, baby slipped out without any tears, i didn't push. I had my baby outside, just by the emerg truck lol. He just couldn't wait anymore.

I am the most grateful to God we arrived the emerg just that second/minute. The total labour to delivery was 1 hour, and we drove 30 minutes out of this 1 hour.

1st labour pain 1.34am baby was born 2.37am weighing 7.2 lbs.

May God make it easy for the remaining mothers and bless all awaiting mums fruit of the womb.

Thanks so much for all the likes and mentions on the birth announcement.God bless us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
joliefille:

Every woman has a unique story.

Abeg make I keep my mouth shut
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
whyworryPH:
TEAM FEBRUARY 2022

It's the second week of September and we are gradually moving to the promised land.
How are we doing teamies? Have you taken your first TT injection? Anyone done anatomy and sex scan? If you have please share sex with us.

I missed my antenatal appointment and therefore haven't taken my tt shot, but I'll do that once school resumes next week so that I can leave my boy in school and go with the girl.

I hope all the morning sickness is finally gone? The way things are expensive now eh, I wonder what will happen by December) January. Therefore, I suggest we start buying things now, especially first time mums.

sayoddy welcome to the team. Please supply us with your EDD so that I can add your name to the list.

NAME................. EDD
1. whyworryPH............2nd
2. Rejoice 012...............2nd
3. prettmum..................10th
4. bayobabe...................22nd
5. FlowerGirl040............We love you
6. luuvlly.........................23rd
7. Halcyon123................28th
8. Aitee1..........................Unknown

Team February for easy and supernatural childbirth with healthby mothers and happy daddies.
good day my able Cappo, thank God we are doing great. I registered for my antenatal yesterday and took my TT Injection too... they did scan but could not find the sex the sonographer was saying my bladder was not full so he could not trace it. In two weeks time I will recheck...
Congratulations to those that have given birth. Welcome on board to all newbies...we shall deliver successfully in Jesus name. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
successhungry:

Lool @ as the spirit leads.I read your diary and I'm sooo thankful on your behalf. We shall not labor in vain in JESUS name(amen). kiss

Awwww
Thanks dear..
Ameeeen!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RhemaDavids(f): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Cappo i greet you, we are doing fine, just that this baby don't like food, i hardly eat anything and i am always weak, for the sex i want it to be a surprise, i already have a boy and a girl, i wish for this one to be a boy so i sign out,lol.so i don't want to get heartbroken.thanks mama
semisola:
TEAM JANUARY MAMAS!!!

How are we all doing?

I thank God for seeing us through the first half of our pregnancy, I pray that the remaining phase of this journey will be filled with good news.

God will provide all that is needed to take care of our bundle of joy, just like the Hebrew women, we shall be healthy mothers to healthy babies in Jesus Name.

January mamas! Hope we are all religious in taking our pre natal vitamins and antenatal attendance?

By now i am sure some of us have checked the sexes of our LO, I have o, I was so certain I was having a baby boy cause this pregnancy has been so easy but alas!!! My precious baby is a princess. Who else has checked theirs?

My baby bump is still tiny, I wish it is bigger. Lol
My baby is now active with her tiny kicks.. it’s beautiful.

Teamies come and respond to attendance it’s being a while.

S/N Names EDD. Gender/sex

1. semisola. 29th. Pink

2. Esthered.

3. Blisworld61. 12th. - Pink

4. RhemaDavis 30th - X

5. Successhungry. 28th Pink

6. Livelystone 27th X
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clems88(m): 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hi mamas . Last night at around 11am my work Fe started complaining of pain below her tummy and couldn't sleep which lasted upto 12am. The pain later stopped and today again at noon she started feeling pain again so we had to visit the hospital then the nurses check d her and said she's 2cm . On 16th was suppose to be her due date. So the nurse said she should come to the hospital today I sleep over incase of anything but I'll wanna ask of its necceasary because she's looking sound to me . Though she was told to walk around the house.
Pls should we still go to the hospital?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Glozzy239:
welcome teammate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
[quote author=semisola post=105867970]TEAM JANUARY MAMAS!!!

How are we all doing?

I thank God for seeing us through the first half of our pregnancy, I pray that the remaining phase of this journey will be filled with good news.

God will provide all that is needed to take care of our bundle of joy, just like the Hebrew women, we shall be healthy mothers to healthy babies in Jesus Name.

January mamas! Hope we are all religious in taking our pre natal vitamins and antenatal attendance?

By now i am sure some of us have checked the sexes of our LO, I have o, I was so certain I was having a baby boy cause this pregnancy has been so easy but alas!!! My precious baby is a princess. Who else has checked theirs?

My baby bump is still tiny, I wish it is bigger. Lol
My baby is now active with her tiny kicks.. it’s beautiful.

Teamies come and respond to attendance it’s being a while.

Good evening Cappo. Blue, EDD 03.01.22
I went for Anomaly scan on Friday and oga just dey open leg anyhow when I dey hope say na mini me.
I thank God regardless.
I use myself and other mamas here as a point of contact for those seeking that they shall find. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
I don't know who needs to hear this but please as an expectant mother, learn to filter what you hear and listen to. After the grace of God, this journey is largely a mindset journey. Never underestimate the power of positive confessions. Continuously tell yourself and God how you want this journey to be for you. If it helps avoid antenatal gatherings where women gather to talk about only the negative side of this journey.
Remember everyone will have an opinion especially for first-time mums. Please filter things and don't forget no 2 people's experiences are the same.

May the lord see us all through this journey and may our source of joy never be taken from us.... Amen.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peachbloom(f): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
clems88:
Hi mamas . Last night at around 11am my work Fe started complaining of pain below her tummy and couldn't sleep which lasted upto 12am. The pain later stopped and today again at noon she started feeling pain again so we had to visit the hospital then the nurses check d her and said she's 2cm . On 16th was suppose to be her due date. So the nurse said she should come to the hospital today I sleep over incase of anything but I'll wanna ask of its necceasary because she's looking sound to me . Though she was told to walk around the house.
Pls should we still go to the hospital?

Oga, you are the same person that is anxious to see baby, now you don't see any need for her to go to the hospital. Baba baby sir, please carry your wife's hospital bag, and go and prepare to meet baby.

Congratulations to the family.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciousgirl20(f): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
Good evening mama....how is everyone doing?
Big congratulations to all that delivered and thank God for safe delivery....
Please mamas, i have been having severe body itching for the past 4days now...I'm 10 weeks, please is this normal? Is there anything i can use?my body is on fire...please respond...thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 5:55am On Sep 20, 2021
iwinnie:

You shall carry safe. Everyone shall be ok. Congratulations in Advance.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2021
Graciousgirl20:
Please mamas, i have been having severe body itching for the past 4days now...I'm 10 weeks, please is this normal? Is there anything i can use?my body is on fire...please respond...thank u
Good morning mama, sorry about the itching, mine started since the beginning of this pregnancy and I’m 31 weeks now still experiencing same, my first wasn’t like this, when I bathe it is annoying terribly that I sometimes feel like crying, I changed sponge, changed soap and still same, what I do now is to bathe with soap alone and no sponge and the itching is minimal. Any other mama(s) with another solution will help out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2021
Graciousgirl20:

Hello Ma'm, please see your Dr, mine is not intense and not all over my body, it's just mainly my legs and occasionally my upper arm

I noticed it happens after bathing so i had to stop bathing with sponge and also stopped washing my legs with soap or even rubbing it during bath time i also only dab water off with my towel otherwise if i drag the towel over my legs it starts to itch badly and nothing stops it, no cream, oil or even diluted ACV stops until it runs it course.

Please see a Dr don't wait until the normal 12weeks for antenatal registration
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2021
[quote author=Esthered post=105979424][/quote]

Hahaha
Our first Blue, God bless him.

Amen!
Hope the pregnancy is treating you well? I hope you have started shopping?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2021
RhemaDavids:
Cappo i greet you, we are doing fine, just that this baby don't like food, i hardly eat anything and i am always weak, for the sex i want it to be a surprise, i already have a boy and a girl, i wish for this one to be a boy so i sign out,lol.so i don't want to get heartbroken.thanks mama

Chai Mama, I wish I am eating little like you, at least I won’t get fat. Just try to eat more fruits and vegetables, everything will be fine.

May God grant you your wish. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Krystalluv Cappo and fellow December Teamies, I greet o!
Who has officially entered 3rd trimester? I just came back from my monthly antenatal and doctor gave me appointment for 4th, meaning twice a month from now officially ushering in the 3rd trimester.
Awesome God, you have been faithful and ever faithful!!!
Hope we have started shopping and are ready for the last lap?
God is our strength.
Congratulations to all the Mothers that have given birth and to those due, safe delivery with ease, Amen.
#teamdecember
#teamnoloss

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lizzieo(f): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
cutiereborn:
Krystalluv Cappo and fellow December Teamies, I greet o!
Who has officially entered 3rd trimester? I just came back from my monthly antenatal and doctor gave me appointment for 4th, meaning twice a month from now officially ushering in the 3rd trimester.
Awesome God, you have been faithful and ever faithful!!!
Hope we have started shopping and are ready for the last lap?
God is our strength.
Congratulations to all the Mothers that have given birth and to those due, safe delivery with ease, Amen.
#teamdecember
#teamnoloss
Congratulations to us,we thanks God for His faithfulness. Safe delivery to us all in Jesus name. I never buy anything oooooo,things are somehow jare but hope it isn't too late nah

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fragrant(f): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
BA BA
My prince charming has arrived. EDD 15:09 DOB 18:09. Safe delivering to the remaining waddling Mamas. Cappo@ Oliran kindly note.

34 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6256) (6257) (6258) (6259) (6260) (6261) (6262) ... (6955) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.