Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8207975 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6323) (6324) (6325) (6326) (6327) (6328) (6329) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by madprophet(m): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hello,

You are all invited....

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
Omakraid:

Amen. How are you and the family? Learnt a lot from you and other mamas in the 2020 team. Should we be expecting you 2022 as I can't remember if you hung your boots in your last BS
Family is fine mama. This place na joy giver but I promise to be around to give my little advice when needed.
I don hang boots oo even carry d remaining baby dust sprayed on they TTC mummies.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GracieN(f): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Expectantmom:

My beautiful and strong waddling mamas, I hope and believe God we are all doing good? MS should be relieving us by now except some "bearable" ones like weakness and tiredness.
I pray as we have started with God Almighty, we shall finish with Him. There shall be no losses(for mothers and babies) among us in Jesus name and people shall celebrate with us.
For FTMs like me, how are we coping? The Lord is our strength but please and please get help from family and friends so we can have enough rest.
Furthermore, I know gender reveal time is still a bit far but if there is anyone who has been able to see Little one's gender can start providing it for compilation.
God bless us all and perfect this wonderful journey.
Team May for perfect delivery
Teamperfection.
Hello Mama, Just did my first scan and got to know I am team May.. Tot I was June .EDD - 25/5/22

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
GracieN:

Hello Mama, Just did my first scan and got to know I am team May.. Tot I was June .EDD - 25/5/22
Welcome to teamperfection mama! Wishing you a smooth and healthy journey.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hello mamas, pls help oo
I saw mucus plug on Tuesday morning (without blood though, just a big long and thick mucus which I guess is mucus plug) I've been waiting for contractions since but seems none... This morning, I started feeling serious pain on my back and right leg that I can't walk well, no serious contraction still just stomach tightening.
Pls what should I do? No serious contraction, just d waist and leg pain and vagina heaviness/discomfort. I don't want to go to d hospital and be sent back home. Is it labour already? Edd is tomorrow. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hayohdele(m): 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
dunpredictable:

I'm interested please. I had episiotomy for my first and I'll like to avoid it for the next.
Ok ma,

Can you message me on email ma, hayohdele19@gmail.com to have access to the free report. nairaland restricts me from sharing it here ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hayohdele(m): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
CHILDBIRTH INJURIES!

My Researched Report and FREE Gift For the first 100 persons to reach out to me.

Last week, I promised i was going to share an article by this new friend i met during my recent research work.

In case you've forgotten, the article is on how she managed to avoid childbirth injuries in her 2nd childbirth after suffering 3degree Episiotomy cut in her first childbirth.

The amazing thing is that she has even helped over 250 mothers (majority of whom it was their first attempt at childbirth) avoid these life/marriage threatening injuries using the same steps that worked for her.

She actually gave me right to share a FREE (Sample Module) where she explained a bit on one of the 4 steps required.

Let me know if you'd like to get the FREE copy.

I am giving to the first 100 persons only.

CONTACT Me on hayohdele19@gmail.com to request a FREE Copy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GracieN(f): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Expectantmom:

Welcome to teamperfection mama! Wishing you a smooth and healthy journey.
Thank you Cappoo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hello mommas, please, what could be the cause of stomach upset in a new born. He's reducing in weight, stooling, crying always and not been able to sleep well.
I was just told this afternoon how my little boy is doing and I was so scared and couldn't concentrate at work.
They said they have been treating him but no changes.
Please, What can we do?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senorita222(f): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
Krystalluv:
Hello mamas, pls help oo
I saw mucus plug on Tuesday morning (without blood though, just a big long and thick mucus which I guess is mucus plug) I've been waiting for contractions since but seems none... This morning, I started feeling serious pain on my back and right leg that I can't walk well, no serious contraction still just stomach tightening.
Pls what should I do? No serious contraction, just d waist and leg pain and vagina heaviness/discomfort. I don't want to go to d hospital and be sent back home. Is it labour already? Edd is tomorrow. Thanks.

Oh my God! Cappo,it is well with you....
I really don't know much I'm a first time mom...
But hang on there...watch it
If the contraction increases please go to the hospital...
All I know is that it shall end in praise Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
Krystalluv:
Hello mamas, pls help oo

Mucus plug can be seen few days to delivery. You're close to delivery so relax, you'll soon meet Ur LO

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
wentroublecomes:
Hello mommas, please, what could be the cause of stomach upset in a new born. He's reducing in weight, stooling, crying always and not been able to sleep well.
I was just told this afternoon how my little boy is doing and I was so scared and couldn't concentrate at work.
Please, What can we do?
Let your wife try and eat utazi leaf and afterwards breastfeed the baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kennybelle: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
wentroublecomes:
Please, What can we do?

Sorry papa.

It might be colic. It's peculiar to male kids. There are medications for it, but please see a doctor.

I wish our baby well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
Krystalluv:
Hello mamas, pls help oo
Pls what should I do? No serious contraction, just d waist and leg pain and vagina
heaviness/discomfort. I don't want to go to d hospital and be sent back home. Is it labour already? Edd is tomorrow. Thanks.

Cappo,pls go to the hospital o. It could be labour o. Pls and pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
cutiereborn:

Thanks dear. It's December already and God will perfect all that concerns us, Amen.

Safe delivery dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splasshhh(f): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
Layormiii:
Hello mamas,
So I have been taking progesterone injection since my 4th week and I am presently in week 12. And doctor told us the injection would last till week 12.
When I went for the last injection on Monday she said it was a mistake or so that the injection should be till 13th weeks and not week 12. Meaning I have an extral week to go plus 10k which I pay weekly. Over 100k(not complaining cos my baby is fine)

But honestly aside the injection being a very uncomfortable one , dropping 10k weekly is not funny atall. I don't want to take it. my husband is saying h won't pay. Please I need advice.

If u ask me, nothing will happen to you and your baby because of one left out injection.
I did progesterone for only 4 or five weeks. I stopped at 12 weeks as our finance was getting really pressed. I switched my faith completely to God. Carried baby to term but the dark spirit of stillbirth snatched her away.

I am 31 weeks gone now.
Doctor suggestions I did progesterone again for 10 times up to 16 weeks but, I went home and did nothing. In fact my hubby bought the drugs and I called the pharmacy to return if for prenatal drugs.

What I am saying in essence is, if u can no longer handle that cash burden, leave it. You and baby will be perfectly fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
kennybelle:

Sorry papa.

It might be colic. It's peculiar to male kids. There are medications for it, but please see a doctor.

I wish our baby well.

Thanks so much ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
StarryV:
Let your wife try and eat utazi leaf and afterwards breastfeed the baby.

Ok. Thanks for your advice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
You sure or make I call zaynie to bring golden chair grin grin
sunbestie:
*clears webs and looks around *
Mamas una dey try ooo... I miss every one here both old and new members especially my teammates for Team December 2020. It is not easy keeping up with kids, work,family and still having time to be present here.

My prayers for all d waddling mamas is that God will do it for you as HE did for us. Safe delivery and blessings in your family.

Our birthday coming soon smiley smiley smiley smiley merry Christmas in advance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teminisuccess66: 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
Good evening mama's. Please what can I use or do to make BP from 100/64 back to normal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Good evening ooo. Team June wetin dey sup nw, hw body dey do Una. Mine na so so to vomit o bt other sickness don reduce gidigan unlike b4
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:22am On Dec 11, 2021
Halcyon123:
You sure or make I call zaynie to bring golden chair grin grin

grin grin
Make she still dey disguise grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 3:28am On Dec 11, 2021
Teminisuccess66:
Good evening mama's. Please what can I use or do to make BP from 100/64 back to normal
100/64 is normal na.... Who told u its not normal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 3:40am On Dec 11, 2021
wentroublecomes:
Please, What can we do?
i might say its colic but u said baby is stoolin as well... Tell ur wife to watch wat she eat... Wat she eat reflects on baby's health cs d baby take all she eat frm her breast milk.... For example, if she is taking soft drinks, she shld stop it n to reduce colic frm baby she shld reduce her milk intake instead she she shld switch to healthy foods for baby's sake.... Baby shldnt b losing weight but adding, losing weight is bad news.. She shld stay away frm sugar n fried foods as well angry ... Her body isnt her body until baby stop breastfeeding so she shldnt b eating anything she want n consider baby's health.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 6:19am On Dec 11, 2021
Thank you very much for this mama.
Omakraid:

Nawa oo, why was it when you went for the last injection that she told you it will last till week 13, e b like say plan dey for that money.. Just call back and ask if you can switch to progesterone (tablets). If she says no, just manage and collect the last one.
[
Hamzashaf99:

It's annoying, but if something were to happen you would blame yourself for not doing it.

If you can afford it, just do it for you and your baby's sake. You've done your best and God can handle the rest.
May God see us through.
quote author=Splasshhh post=108387537]

If u ask me, nothing will happen to you and your baby because of one left out injection.
I did progesterone for only 4 or five weeks. I stopped at 12 weeks as our finance was getting really pressed. I switched my faith completely to God. Carried baby to term but the dark spirit of stillbirth snatched her away.

I am 31 weeks gone now.
Doctor suggestions I did progesterone again for 10 times up to 16 weeks but, I went home and did nothing. In fact my hubby bought the drugs and I called the pharmacy to return if for prenatal drugs.

What I am saying in essence is, if u can no longer handle that cash burden, leave it. You and baby will be perfectly fine[/quote] thank you mamas. I have decided not to pay. Dropping 10k weekly ko easy couple with all my cravings and drugs and antenatal payment and Buhari is still president. God gave me this bundle of joy and he sees my heart say I no get that's why am not paying. Thanks mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teminisuccess66: 6:56am On Dec 11, 2021
kokaiye:
100/64 is normal na.... Who told u its not normal?

Ok ma, na the pharmacist told me that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bidosko(m): 7:01am On Dec 11, 2021
Clearance sale
Still Available

Baby car seat - 20k
Baby dinning table - 30k
Mobile ac - 35k
Washing machine 6kg - 35k (drying motor not working , can be repaired for 8k )
All new
Never used

Location - alagbado
Https://2347039142470

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kennybelle: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2021
Teminisuccess66:

Mama, you have one of the best BPs a pregnant woman could ever wish for. But you have to ensure it doesn't go lower than that.

How did you do it sef, abi you're not in Nigeria cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 8:27am On Dec 11, 2021
grin cheesy make I no call names sha but them plenty wey need that chair.
zaynie:

grin grin
Make she still dey disguise grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:48am On Dec 11, 2021
Splasshhh:

I am 31 weeks gone now.

What I am saying in essence is, if u can no longer handle that cash burden, leave it. You and baby will be perfectly fine
@ Layormiii, if you ask me,this is very true. I remember the first time my doctor prescribed the drug for me at 8wks to be used for 30 days I didn't know the tablet contains 20. After the 20 days of use, shishi I and hubby don't have, I just said Jesus is my progesterone and I'm hanging on him. I went back at 16 and he said I should resume the drugs, here I am 3 weeks later, I haven't started yet when I'm thinking about getting money for baby shopping and the clothes I'll be wearing as I'm almost left with no clothes, sis I hang on my creator ni oo... If you don't have the money, it's not that one shot that will do anything, As pregnant women, every other thing is good but God is our everything

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 9:05am On Dec 11, 2021
Senorita222:

Oh my God! Cappo,it is well with you....
I really don't know much I'm a first time mom...
But hang on there...watch it
If the contraction increases please go to the hospital...
All I know is that it shall end in praise Amen.
Everything has stopped.. No labour. No signs.. Just tired and sad � sad
wentroublecomes:

Mucus plug can be seen few days to delivery. You're close to delivery so relax, you'll soon meet Ur LO
Thanks sir. It's tiring already..

dunnybaby:

Cappo,pls go to the hospital o. It could be labour o. Pls and pls
Everything I thought I felt has vanished. No more signs. I'm just tired!
Whatsup with you ma? I thought you said u were booked for cs for Friday which was yesterday? What's d update?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2021
December mamas, what's up with us? I'm not seeing our BAs.. What's the update?
As for me, I'm damn tired and sad bcs I didn't see myself getting to this time before putting to bed. It's getting too looonnnng and everyday people keep asking "u never born?" Despite all the exercises, everyday baby dancing, and all I've done to induce labour, labour has refused to show.
Now, I'm frustrated and saadd!! sad cry
I wish baby will just come out already!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6323) (6324) (6325) (6326) (6327) (6328) (6329) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.