Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8206651 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6320) (6321) (6322) (6323) (6324) (6325) (6326) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nyxx123:

Cappo we are doing great, apart from the usual heaviness, all is well with us. I think I overworked myself last week, trying to put things together @work cos my foot has been swollen( never experienced in this pregancy until these last week). Someone should tell me to pack my bag o grin grin. And again I don't understand this heat, I just want to walk naked cos ehhh it drips from head to toe. Harmattan should start already. Overall I wish my teamies a safe delivery and healthy yummy mummy and babie(s).
dey always say dt if u ve swollen feet, it may b high blood pressure... Go c ur doctor to rule it out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
kokaiye:
dey always say dt if u ve swollen feet, it may b high blood pressure... Go c ur doctor to rule it out

Nope nothing like that..both ANC I attended last week BP was normal

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
tianny:

Amen

And may you not have morning sickness that will make life tire your enemies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hayohdele(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
CHILDBIRTH INJURIES!

My Researched Report and FREE Gift For the first 100 persons to reach out to me.

Last week, I promised i was going to share an article by this new friend i met during my recent research work.

In case you've forgotten, the article is on how she managed to avoid childbirth injuries in her 2nd childbirth after suffering 3degree Episiotomy cut in her first childbirth.

The amazing thing is that she has even helped over 250 mothers (majority of whom it was their first attempt at childbirth) avoid these life/marriage threatening injuries using the same steps that worked for her.

She actually gave me right to share a FREE (Sample Module) where she explained a bit on one of the 4 steps required.

Let me know if you'd like to get the FREE copy.

I am giving to the first 100 persons only.

CONTACT Me on hayohdele19@gmail.com to request a FREE Copy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Funky123:

If the doctor suggests, believe he knows what's best and understand the situation more than we do. Yes it's good to have faith but you shouldn't take chances, if it doesn't go back kindly do what he suggests

Thanks so much sis. That's what I will do.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nyxx123:

What are the risks involved?? Ask your doctor. When you know, you can then weigh the options. If you embark on vaginal delivery even with this bladder prolapse, what will be the health implication? I think that's what you should be asking. Then make up your mind for whatever happens. CS is for safety reasons. What's making you indecisive? The fear of surgery or the cost of surgery?

Thanks Mama,I think it's fear majorly,though I use HCI HMO but I learnt they may not cover all expenses and hubby is ready to even borrow as long as am fine but the fact that I have never undergone any surgery before scares me. Also,only my mum can stay with me cos hubby closes around 8pm,who stays with the kids? I have been planning and replanning,it just doesn't seem to work.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kennybelle: 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
threegees:
I am at my mom's place now.
It's just crazy when the one who claims to love you takes you for a fool.
I didn't have a dime on me since Saturday.
I was hungry throughout yesterday till I borrowed money from a neighbour to go to mom's place so I can at least eat.
My kids were hungry. My baby cried ehn. I bought sachet cerelac for her to manage. She stooled like crazy. When I told him that it makes her stool, he said I should continue it, her body will get used to it. I has to ignore and get Nutribom from a shop at our busstop to pay later. This was after he warned me to mind what I say to him.
I don't have a single pin that I can say I bought for myself this year.
Little capital that I was able to gather to sell small stuff this Christmas in my school, I was forced to use it to pay part of my children's school fees after they had been away from school for over 2 weeks.
And he is not bothered.
How many will I write? I am tired of complaining.
I just want to have something doing on the side so I can take care of myself and my kids. So many opportunities for me but thanks to Father Grace. Debts here and there so I can eat. cry cry
I'm a teacher.
My head wants to explode.
I need help.

I'm practically lost for words embarassed

Please ignore all that he is doing and put your attention on your kids.

I wish I could help, but I pray God sends a helper your way.

Please don't bottle your anger up in you, speak to your mum or someone close about it to relieve you of the emotional burden

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
Towerofgrace:

Hello Mama, in my opinion, i don't think you should attempt vag. delivery with bladder prolapse, remember by prolapse it means the bladder is already displaced from where it is suppose to be and v.delivery will definitely put more pressure on it, it may even obstruct baby's passage and eventually lead to other complications which one does not envisage, plus you don't know how experienced your Dr/hospital is with managing such, so my candid advise even if you have faith it will heal is that don't joke with your body just follow Dr's advise and jejely have CS.

I wish you safest delivery, nothing missing or broken in Jesus Name, Amen!!!

Thanks Mama,I think I just need encouragement,I have been thinking of the whole thing. If I had known,I wouldn't have informed my pastor. Now,it will look like I don't have faith as per pastor's wife but hubby self no even send them. Am just afraid of surgery and how to do with the kids while am away. Hubby doesn't come back till late at night because of hold up.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
dunnybaby:

Thanks Mama,I think I just need encouragement,I have been thinking of the whole thing. If I had known,I wouldn't have informed my pastor. Now,it will look like I don't have faith as per pastor's wife but hubby self no even send them. Am just afraid of surgery and how to do with the kids while am away. Hubby doesn't come back till late at night because of hold up.

it is well sis, going for surgery doesn't mean one lacks faith, it even takes great faith to attempt it. I see it as taking care of the body God has given us and don't let anyone make you feel inadequate so long your hubby doesn't mind. God is interested in our well being and doesn't want us to suffer unduly, just pray about it and let God lead you, whatever decision you take after praying will be the best.

Why don't you try and arrange for someone to come help/ take-care of your kids when you are away? and even after your delivery

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
marimaar:
Present cappo. Happy new month dear .
All is well darling and we thank God for bringing us this far .

Hope you're strong too?

Please update my baby gender XY.

Thank you.

truly TeamMarch2022 is team of boysssss, kilode only 1 girl, with 8 boys

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
dunnybaby:

Please just be alive and healthy first, keep praying, if it's not the will of God before that day the doctor is suggesting for surgery you will just delivery piam as per Hebrew women but ne open minded either ways pls be open minded, as for the kids beg any close relative you can trust to come help out for the main time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Towerofgrace:

That girl go enjoy over immunity, Asin 8 brothers protecting one sister, wahala for who fine her trouble oooo...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Vwoman200:
Good morning.
Please Sabi mama's should help me out here.
I have been on ewedu therapy and vitB6 since October for high Prolactin
Please what can I do?

I don't know if your question has been answered,but I saw high prolatin and I m like 'My no 1 ttc enemy'.U shd find more answers in theTTC thread.For high prolactin, ur best bet is bromocriptine or dostinex. (Thats wot worked for me).Using ewedu or b6 is just supportive pls. I suffered this for years. I m not even suppose to have it, cos ewedu is the only soup I eat with swallow, I use ewedu eat rice sef, I drink ewedu. I just finish ewedu before opening nairaland. To tell u, how much I luv it. But it didn't help o,Then if u research well, it is very high dosage of b6 that can suppress prolactin,and for that, other hormones will suffer again.And prolactin takes time to suppress. So pls be on Dostinex, monitor your level, and support with cabbage,b6, ewedu. U can read WIDD on TTC thread.you will share good news soon here.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mizjemie25: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Omakraid:

Maybe you should check out how to use an electric breast pump on YouTube, moreover Dr gym electric breast pump has a review there too. You can also watch for helpful tips
I have watched enough videos.. but anytime I put on the power button.. it stays in for a while then goes off..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gbollyjolly: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
Good evening mamas, please I need your advice, my wife gave birth to our first child Tru c.s due to fetal weakness but she is 38weeks plus gone but the doctor (govt hosp) doesn't allow her try vbac and booked her for another cs but another doctor in d private hospital said vbac is still possible. Which 1 shld we follow?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vwoman200: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
miracletoday:

I don't know if your question has been answered,but I saw high prolatin and I m like 'My no 1 ttc enemy'.U shd find more answers in theTTC thread.For high prolactin, ur best bet is bromocriptine or dostinex. (Thats wot worked for me).Using ewedu or b6 is just supportive pls. I suffered this for years. I m not even suppose to have it, cos ewedu is the only soup I eat with swallow, I use ewedu eat rice sef, I drink ewedu. I just finish ewedu before opening nairaland. To tell u, how much I luv it. But it didn't help o,Then if u research well, it is very high dosage of b6 that can suppress prolactin,and for that, other hormones will suffer again.And prolactin takes time to suppress. So pls be on Dostinex, monitor your level, and support with cabbage,b6, ewedu. U can read WIDD on TTC thread.you will share good news soon here.

Good evening and God bless you tremendously for your response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kokaiye oya comman update your own XY too oh…because it’s looking like Team March is team XY
marimaar:
Present cappo. Happy new month dear .
All is well darling and we thank God for bringing us this far .

Hope you're strong too?

Please update my baby gender XY.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kennybelle: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
gbollyjolly:
Good evening mamas, please I need your advice, my wife gave birth to our first child Tru c.s due to fetal weakness but she is 38weeks plus gone but the doctor (govt hosp) doesn't allow her try vbac and booked her for another cs but another doctor in d private hospital said vbac is still possible. Which 1 shld we follow?

Please papa, do not gamble with your wife and baby's life.

PLEASE GO FOR CS.

Congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mizjemie25:

I have watched enough videos.. but anytime I put on the power button.. it stays in for a while then goes off..
Haa, if its like that maybe you should contact the seller in case the machine is faulty
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
threegees:
It's just crazy when the one who claims to love you takes you for a fool.
I didn't have a dime on me since Saturday.
I was hungry throughout yesterday till I borrowed money from a neighbour to go to mom's place so I can at least eat.
My kids were hungry. My baby cried ehn. I bought sachet cerelac for her to manage. She stooled like crazy. When I told him that it makes her stool, he said I should continue it, her body will get used to it. I has to ignore and get Nutribom from a shop at our busstop to pay later. This was after he warned me to mind what I say to him.
I don't have a single pin that I can say I bought for myself this year.
Little capital that I was able to gather to sell small stuff this Christmas in my school, I was forced to use it to pay part of my children's school fees after they had been away from school for over 2 weeks.
And he is not bothered.
How many will I write? I am tired of complaining.
I just want to have something doing on the side so I can take care of myself and my kids. So many opportunities for me but thanks to Father Grace. Debts here and there so I can eat. cry cry
I'm a teacher.
My head wants to explode.
I need help.
Hi mama, all I can say is it is well. I'll suggest you put the children in a cheaper school while you try to get back on your feet since the bills might end up falling back on you or try this method of the kids going directly to their dad for what they need since children sometimes find their way around such. God will provide a better job for you and raise helpers for you and the kids. Also keep praying for your husband, God will touch his heart.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
threegees:
I need help.

Dear sweet sis, so sorry u r going tru this.Please don't take whatever he is doing to heart.MEN. As much as I would have lov to massage u, nah way forward me I m about. It is not news that Men are usually funny when their women are at their mercy.most women go tru this. If u complain till tomorrow, it will only make things worse and may lead to violence. N being sad won't make u think constructively.Abi u wan spoil your beauty while young? Biko,divert your annoyance and disappointment.What is the side hustle that u know u can do successfully,how much can u gather to start at a minimum, from whom can u boro? Is there any service u can render to pple to be paid for?home tutor, hair plaiting,laundry, anything we Nigerians call odd jobs. Pls don't say I m not sensitive. I ve worked in reputable orgzs, n v done menial jobs too.Attimes to raise just 20k to start biz, u no go see o. And any money u gather, don't use it for feeding or any expenses.Use it for investing, if not, the cycle will continue.incurring debts will sink u the more.also Have u tried talking with him? Does he have money n just doesn't want to take care of the kids.how does he feel when u boro to meet up basic needs? Is he angry with u,does he have money, and withholding it as punishment?I beg till u will get mouth, act like the fool .Above all, I pray financial stability comes your way.Things will get brighter for u.dont worry about pin wey u no buy this year, your comeback go mad gan.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
cutiereborn:

Present Cappo. God is our strength. I want baby to come on the 10th but, any which way safe delivery, Mother alive, baby alive is the prayer.
#TeamDecember
#TeamNoLoss
#TeamEndOfTheYearGift

Is December already.
Safe delivery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nyxx123:

Nope nothing like that..both ANC I attended last week BP was normal
dtz ok then
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Splasshhh:
Mothers,

After a cesarian birth, How long is adviced to wait before conception?
Any personal experiences should also share.

Thanks

2 years is usually advised. I took in a month to my baby girl's 2nd birthday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Towerofgrace:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
gbollyjolly:
. Normally many doc dont allow women dt ve don CS be4 ve a vaginal birth for safety thou or dey properly ve oda reasons too... So... undecided d choice is urz in dis case
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
Plenty gbosa for April 2022 mamas.We no even send ourselves. We suppose fine all our STM,TTMs. i b JJC for this roll arena.N na off and on i dey do here. These are names I ve on register.

Names    EDD    SEX

Nancyij
Toopee
Jcuttie
He2nuholuwa
ChizziCindy
Miracletoday............  22 .......... .... XY
Jumyte29

quote this,with your details pls, lets v n updated register.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
Kokaiye oya comman update your own XY too oh…because it’s looking like Team March is team XY
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy abi ooo... Team of mummy of boys!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ify15(f): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Krystalluv:
Team December 2021

Oh yea, it's DECEMBER!! The long awaited month has come!!
Team mates, Whatsup with us and LOs? Oya o let's begin to flood the thread with BAs and BSs bcs it's OUR MONTH!
Congratulations to Mizjemie and karyss for the sweet arrival of their babies. May the babies be all they prayed for.
Safe delivery to the rest of us.
Me, my tired is already tired o! Anxiety and impatience is killing me! Everybody just dey ask me 'u never born'? We are 39 weeks already and baby is still chilling in there.. Abeg, I don't want this 'first timers always pass EDD'.. I hope baby comes before the end of this week oooo..
Please quote me when you drop BA and BS.

MONIKER.................. EDD..........GENDER
1. Krystalluv .................... 11th......... XX
2. Mizjemie ................ ..... 27th........ XX and XX... Delivered. ✔️ BBB and BBG. 30th Nov
3. Ify15 ............................ 27th........ XX
4. dunnybaby ................. 25th........ XX
5. karyss .......................... 2nd.....
Delivered. ✔️ BBG. 1st Dec.
6. eipreel ......................... 29th Mama, it's been a while. Hope you are good? Pls come in and say something.
7. wandeykul ................... 7th............ XY Mama, it's been a while. Hope all is well? Pls come in and say something.
8. frances01 ..................... 9th
9. BabyAvo .......................25th..... .... SURPRISE
10. Firstlady001 ..............15th........... XY
11. Senorita222 ...............29th Whatsup mama? Pls come in, it's been long we heard from you.
12. Mightyability ............ 25th Hello mama, pls come in and say something.
13. AwesomeGodIAv ..... ? Mama, it's been a long while. Whatsup with you and LO? Pls come in and say something.
14. cutiereborn .............. 16th......... XX
15. chicaO2 .................... 21st.......... XX
16. Nyxx123 ................... 20th
17. exquizit ..................... 13th......... XX
18. hazee11 .................... 16th Whatsup daddy, how is wity and LO? What's d update on baby's position now?
19. MzCorleone ............... 18th......... XX Welcome mama.

Pls notify me if any error or omission on the list.
Happy and healthy bumping to us.
#TeamFavour
#TeamNoLoss
#TeamEndOfYearGift
Cappo, we are fine O. I can't explain the kind of pain I feel in my thighs, the top of my VJay and even the VJay hole itself. To waka na wahala, to turn for bed same thing. I encourage myself that the pain won't last for a long time anymore and it is for a good cause. May God strengthen us o. It will end in praise for us all in Jesus' name.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by successhungry: 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
dunnybaby:

Cappo,we are fine o. Just that am confused. I told my pastor about the bladder prolapse and that doctor said if it doesn't go back by tomorrow which is my next appointment,he will book me for C.S next week. He encouraged me to exercise faith that it will definitely go back. Am exercising faith o,hubby is also a pastor but he is already preparing for whatever comes because he doesn't want to take chances. I have also been reading about it but nothing much on it and vagina delivery on the internet. Pls if anyone has idea,just enlighten me more. Do you think I should wait till labour starts and try vagina delivery with faith or I should just go for the C.S? The bladder prolapse is still too there as I type,if open my V,you will easily see it protruding but I feel since I have delivered vaginally twice before,maybe I can try it.

Please,in GOD'S name,follow your doctor's advice. YOLO kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by successhungry: 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
threegees:
I need help.

This is the best place to seek refuge- your mom's.
I'd advise you stay there for sometime inorder to get yourself together and re-strategise.
If you need to change your children's school to a cheaper one;please do. As much as people may beg to differ; i believe if they attend a cheaper school and you put in the effort to help them study(if time permits you); they would come out to be on top-speaking from personal experience
I understand what you are going through; I still see my mom go through this as a grandmother that i asked her to leave her marriage of almost 40years earlier this year ;she still chose to stay. I only console her that her children are doing fine ;that should be her source of joy and maybe ONLY achievement in her marriage.
Regardless of who/what you believe in,use that name to pray for your children and choose to live because of them.
If your enemy dies now; the man can remarry and move on easily. Life goes on,so dont allow your health to fail because of this issue.
Men! Men! Even the so-called good one;does his brain not touch occasionally?
I always tell my partner when necessary-whatever happens; i will live to train my children.
Remember; YOLO kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
beautyuche:
Good morning mama, I am 23 weeks gone. Woke up this morning purging. Drank Ijebu garri and threw up. Please what medication is safe. Imodium or limotil. I am not weak just want to nip this early.
Thanks
drink raw pap. It works fast

(1) (2) (3) ... (6320) (6321) (6322) (6323) (6324) (6325) (6326) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.