Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,855 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8239196 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
nefertitiram:

See as dem de dress shift back. After una don laugh us team august tire
grin

Shift back keh, na back I dey already, dem wan kan kukuma throw me out of October, upon all my gragra cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
zaynie:

Eeeeeeeeewwwwww!TMI! lipsrsealed angry
I'm sorry jor... Really need a way out... How else can I express myself na? cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Niyyah:
@Deezou,me no c Delivery mats buy o,Dh n i don ask tire for market and dem no get for Sahad stores,pls where I fit get for kano cus its d only tin delaying me now lipsrsealed
Sorry sis,but i bought mine at d clinic i did my anc dats BUK clinic,they said they brought it cos many mamas were complaining of not getting it in d market and super markets,you can check with their anc unit since u r not very far from them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbiemma(f): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
Niyyah:

Palm kernel oil?Pls wetin dem dey use am do team8?
we the igbos believe in palm kernel oil alot,it relieves cold,fever etc in babies,it stops convulsion and when the baby is having constipation.igbo mothers will never come to omugwo without it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
firsttymum:
Team US mums which hairstyle una make? D one that lasted for d duration of ur trip... ?

#teamnovember #teamhebrewwomenstyle #teamfirsttimemum

MODATH WHERE ART THOU

Fix human hair with closure or do kinky braids.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
zaynie:

cheesy yes na. See wish for -2 weeks. Wey una dey put the +
the + is on vacation

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbiemma(f): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
missusadey:
Please oo house...I've been having pain/cramps in my lower abdomen since yesterday non-stop. I couldn't sleep as a result of it and i find it difficult walking. Is this something i should be worried about? Then there's this painful lump I've been feeling in my tummy . sometimes i feel it just below my abdomen then it moves to my left side,sometimes to the right and it hurts! cry I'm a 23weeks ftm.

#proudlyteamdecember
try not to lie on your back when lying down,rather lay side by side.the lump you feel may be ur babies elbows,just gently massage it when it come and it will go down.but stil ask ur doc

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
cococandy:

Yea b6 quells your stomach and reduces the urge to throw up constantly.
For some people. Others may require something stronger.
Count yourself lucky and enjoy it jare. smiley
Coco so u are here too grin. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viviparity: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
@all that wish me well may God bless u..o, it wil end in praise. Am now on bedrest

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cococandy(f): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
soonest:

Coco so u are here too grin. Lol
grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
viviparity:
@all that wish me well may God bless u..o, it wil end in praise. Am now on bedrest
((((Hugs)))) everything gonna be alright in Christ. Pele dear. Your previous post scared me, fellow 'baker' smiley

It would end in praise, by His grace. x
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
soonest:

And many igbos find it offensive and are free to air their annoyance. Let's be mindful of what we say.
Good morning everyone

Y'all need to stop being damn sensitive & finding insults where none was intended!!! shocked

One of my friends will laugh & exclaim " my brothers" when you buy anything fake not cos she is self loathing but cos of stereotypes.

Make una chill, no be WAR...

@firsttymum,
Na kinky braids tinz ooo

@nefertitiram,

You can lie oooo.. angry, its 5 not 4. tongue

@senior beedam,
Senior boy need wife abi, owo ti yapa niyen. cheesy

@zaynie,ozycy,iffffffy et al,
Why art thou dodging class captain.. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
zaynie:

Abeg abeg, na God I take beg you. I am not class captain. It was iffffffy buh she pass am give Ozycy.
I am already the self appointed Fin Sec of this biiiiiig thread ( as Snr Beedam refuse to relinquish the post nko?),Campaign coordinator for TeamSept and October. wink

Take your time o, I tell you say scan dey throwey me go back, you want make I carry class captain when those wey carry am dey drop am sef angry

Hahaha. Dear team mate, it is with great honour that we nomimate you as our captain. You dont worry about the edd throwback, in October we stand, together. Until otherwise decided by God. Thank you.

grin your last paragraph got me rolling.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
modath:

Y'all need to stop being damn sensitive & finding insults where none was intended!!! shocked

One of my friends will laugh & exclaim " my brothers" when you buy anything fake not cos she is self loathing but cos of stereotypes

@firsttymum,
Na kinky braids tinz ooo

@nefertitiram,

@senior beedam,

Why art thou dodging class captain.. angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
modath:

One of my friends will laugh & exclaim " my brothers" when you buy anything fake not cos she is self loathing but cos of stereotypes

@firsttymum,
Na kinky braids tinz ooo

@nefertitiram,

@senior beedam,

Why art thou dodging class captain.. angry
Abeg Modath i no dey for long talk. I have said my own, if being insensitive makes you people happy go ahead. You can't be the one that dictates what's offensive to other people. You wouldn't be talking like this if it's your tribe we are talking about. All i called for was for sensitivity and not WAR. I'm so done with this tribal talk abeg. Just want to enjoy reading people's experience.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eminya:

Check any maternity units of Fmc or General hospitals in kano. I bought mine at Fmc mararaba here in nasarawa.
Thanks for the reply sis,rily appreci8 itit kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kendlez(f): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
JustCurious:

Hahaha. Dear team mate, it is with great honour that we nomimate you as our captain.

Seconded by me tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
Deezou:

Sorry sis,but i bought mine at d clinic i did my anc dats BUK clinic,they said they brought it cos many mamas were complaining of not getting it in d market and super markets,you can check with their anc unit since u r not very far from them.
The same clinic for new site? shocked,wud go there tomorrow In Shaa Allah,thanks for your response dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jennifer89:

na palm kannel but it wont be red like red oil. igbo people use it alot. you mean delivery mat scarce for your side or it's a different kind of mat u are searing for. any baby shop in the market have it. i bought mine 250#
Na the same mat o,I trek tire for market today,some were even giving me footmats. embarassed,it will surely end in praise In Shaa Allah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jennifer89:

na palm kannel but it wont be red like red oil. igbo people use it alot. you mean delivery mat scarce for your side or it's a different kind of mat u are searing for. any baby shop in the market have it. i bought mine 250#
You mean "ude aki"? grin. Dunno if it's good for new born babies. Haven't heard about it for so long. I can rmber when we were small, I think dey rub it on sick kids or so.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
nefertitiram:

Fixing hair ke?? Not everyone does sharp in & out runs ya know, you sure the weaved hair won't turn to sponge by week 6-7?

soonest:

Oh oh, does it hurt that much? shocked, never knew, maybe its due to the fact that I'm not the defender of the sw folks! Anyway, pele o

@firsttymum,
This is your cue to present 72 heads of virgin female dogs to appease the goddettes. angry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
Debbiemma:
we the igbos believe in palm kernel oil alot,it relieves cold,fever etc in babies,it stops convulsion and when the baby is having constipation.igbo mothers will never come to omugwo without it.
Choi that's rely amazingg cool,will the baby bath with it or it will b given orally?no mind my questions pls buh I rily wanna know..ftm tins lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
firsttymum:
Team US mums which hairstyle una make? D one that lasted for d duration of ur trip... ?
#teamnovember #teamhebrewwomenstyle #teamfirsttimemum
MODATH WHERE ART THOU

Lol. I ve been wanting to ask this same question on the other thread. Thanks for asking and let me know which one you decide on. But I think you will get more reply from d oda thread.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Original human hair not the one made and assembled in that place... whats the name again?

*runs away from thread before they beam their light on me*

modath:

Fixing hair ke?? Not everyone does sharp in & out runs ya know, you sure the weaved hair won't turn to sponge by week 6-7?

Oh oh, does it hurt that much? shocked, never knew, maybe its due to the fact that I'm not the defender of the sw folks! Anyway, pele o

@firsttymum,
This is your cue to present 72 heads of virgin female dogs to appease the goddettes. angry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
nefertitiram:
Original human hair not the one made and assembled in that place... whats the name again? *runs away from thread before they beam their light on me*

The stress of combing the hair daily. I think kinky will be fine, I made it the last tym but looking to see if der is any oda style. The sitting down to braid the hair no be beans.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
Team October @ Zaynie, Iffffffy, Virtuouswife, Kendlez, so una wan de throne me as October class captain. If I hear angry. Na me be the original October class captain ooo just incase una no know. Ehe, I will break record cos na me go born first unlike other team captain wey dey carry last. Yes I like to show good example grin, but not to worry, I will make sure vigilante doesn't take all my time as I will still be here to ginger others till its Zaynie's turn on October 31st wink

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
nefertitiram:

the closure must b fixed properly then.
modath:

Y'all need to stop being damn sensitive & finding insults where none was intended!!!
@firsttymum,
Na kinky braids tinz ooo
I can't even believe it's even a topic sef...

Kinky braids good idea, but to sit down for it o
modath:

@firsttymum,
plus virgin snakes and lizards hahhahahhahaha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
ozycy:

The stress of combing the hair daily. I think kinky will be fine, I made it the last tym but looking to see if der is any oda style. The sitting down to braid the hair no be beans.
actually combing hair no b here o
nefertitiram:
Original human hair not the one made and assembled in that place... whats the name again?
u bera run o.... Lmao
ozycy:

Lol. I ve been wanting to ask this same question on the other thread. Thanks for asking and let me know which one you decide on. But I think you will get more reply from d oda thread.
Wasnt even sure wher to ask. I've asked here... Oya u ask there .. Hahhahahhahaha teamoctober vs teamnovember
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
ozycy:

My hair lives inside net, only sees brush on sundays

Will brush it tonight so i can look good for the cameras and baby. Not that baby will come out and see mummy with scattered hair. My big nose and multicolored skin is bad enough

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
An over fed 3rd trimester mama is one who can't lie down but sit upright for a while.... Chai

Abeg who send me message o... To eat has been a problem, but this particular rice was just eyeing and toasting me o... Comman see the rice only me finished ... I Neva espperedit

Has anyone experienced over feeding? I mean full to the brim... How did u lie down, what's that position to take so one can sleep very well... I Have an early day tomorrow

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
nefertitiram:

My hair lives inside net, only sees brush on sundays

Will brush it tonight so i can look good for the cameras and baby. Not that baby will come out and see mummy with scattered hair. My big nose and multicolored skin is bad enough
hahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha. If only our hair can speak .... Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
nefertitiram:

see dis woman, if they catch you

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.