Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145728 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Remaining August mamas,God will see you ppl thru,no carryover.

September mamas how body,its 5 days to gooo,meanwhile i don travel cos of elder bros wedding.you know that joy u have when mum is incharge of the wedding food.
I have gone to eat my last party rice dis saturday,can't wait.
I hope our bags are packed already for supernatural births
#team september4miracles

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Chinwendym:
Mowojuoluwa I sight you o!

Come and pay membership fee o!

By the special grace of God you'll carry to term no more losses kiss
@chinwendym amen amen and amen. Thanks for sighting me in my quiet zone Lol how much is membership fee o have just been observing my seniors here. May everybody on this thread carry to term like the Hebrew women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
Beryl15:

My dear I dey o! Trying to get by with little sleep.
it is well... I can imagine

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
ozycy:

You ve not seen anything yet. You go bring dettol, jik, hand gloves,olive oil, mat etc. Anyway that's mostly for government hospitals.
hand gloves too? Hahhahahhahaha it's ridiculously funny
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Chinwendym:
thief who dash you October? Berra remain with us for November o tongue

Who again be team November?
hahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
zaynie:
All these #TeamNovembermamas making noise......ahn ahn let us hear word na...... tongue.
Firsttymum, you are free to port o, we are a very friendly and accomodating team. Dont let anybody shine eye for u. grin
thank you jare.... Mwuah

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
JOYSOLO:
Glory be to God, join me to celebrate, i just tested, and it was positive, when i least expected it. my good Lord has done it for me, join me to celebrate, i will be due by April 2016, wao is a long journey but God will see us all through in Jesus name.

Congrats. God will surely see u through.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
JOYSOLO:
Glory be to God, join me to celebrate, i just tested, and it was positive, when i least expected it. my good Lord has done it for me, join me to celebrate, i will be due by April 2016, wao is a long journey but God will see us all through in Jesus name.
congrats sis wishing u healthy nine months.
I also tested positive last week Wednesday to d glory of God.have been searching for d thread. thank God at last.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mamas I greet una. My blood dey boil o.... Haba
I no just understand d moderators 4 ds health section. Y did dey delete my post na? Eh? Kom ban me on top. Wetin I do? Shuuuuuu......

Abeg make una nodey make Dat mistake come my side o..... Dis is d second tym it's happening, d 1st was without reason 2. Since yesterday, I couldn't post or even like a post, I kon dey wonder only 4 me 2 notice I was banned.

U moderators can go ahead and ban me again till Oct sef, I no send una..... Rubbish
*catwalks outta thread* mtchew

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Virtuouswife:
Mamas I greet una. My blood dey boil o.... Haba
I no just understand d moderators 4 ds health section. Y did dey delete my post na? Eh? Kom ban me on top. Wetin I do? Shuuuuuu......

Abeg make una nodey make Dat mistake come my side o..... Dis is d second tym it's happening, d 1st was without reason 2. Since yesterday, I couldn't post or even like a post, I kon dey wonder only 4 me 2 notice I was banned.

U moderators can go ahead and ban me again till Oct sef, I no send una..... Rubbish
*catwalks outta thread* mtchew
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
ojac1:
but zaynie, u have excess energy sha .

cheesy
What are you doing here? Are you preggie? tongue oya run out of this thread now now now.....if I catch you here again....you will hear weeeeeen tongue

Yes I have woken up grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
Abiagirl777:
Remaining August mamas,God will see you ppl thru,no carryover.

September mamas how body,its 5 days to gooo,meanwhile i don travel cos of elder bros wedding.you know that joy u have when mum is incharge of the wedding food.
I have gone to eat my last party rice dis saturday,can't wait.
I hope our bags are packed already for supernatural births
#team september4miracles

Don't be like some people we know and do longer throat and eat over belleful of party jollof rice o....remember say belle don full already. tongue

So you are teamSept, are your bags packed? If yes join the queue wink, if no.....kneel down there and close your eyes... angry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congratulations Joysolo and Divinemandate. we shall all carry to term in Jesus Name Amen.

@virtouswife pls mello ya tempa biko. Maybe it was a network problem meanwhile they hv heard and won't try d rubbish again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congrats and a big warm sloppy welcome to Mowojuoluwa, Joysolo and Divinemandate.
Settle down, pay your membership fee to only ME!, respect your seniors( as una be the most junior now tongue) and feel free to mingle grin
Have a stressfree, fruitful and rewarding 9months. kiss

Teamie of life, Virtuouswife, check your post very well maybe it has some censored words on it and that antispambot can do oversabi no be small. angry. Oya dont vex again......talk true...did you really catwalk or dogwalk outta the thread cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
tatacherie:

@ Zaynie weldone o for d gingering! pls put me tru d lesson smal.how do I go about squat massages abi e never reach my turn 19wks+

You massage the perineal area with mineral oil eg olive oil, you do the normal squats buh hold on to a chair or table for support. I read that it reduces/ prevents tears during childbirth. you start a few weeks to your EDD like 30 weeks.

Nefertitiram..........how far? We are still watching out for this space o.....God will make it easy for you. Amin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
@joilin, I don drink cold frisomom so my temper don turn lukewarm. cheesy hw u dey na

@zaynie, if I catch u eh.... By d way, u and ds membership fee eh...... See as u take like money shocked. Hw body?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
zaynie:

You massage the perineal area with mineral oil eg olive oil,
Hope d massage nogo make 2 kpekus hungry person. Na ques I ask o

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Virtuouswife:

Hope d massage nogo make 2 kpekus hungry person. Na ques I ask o

see why you got banned? shocked tongue
I said masssssaaagggggeeee not fingerrrrrr yourself, get your mind outta the gutter woman! Abi you wan get belle on top belle ni? cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
zaynie:

see why you got banned? shocked tongue
I said masssssaaagggggeeee not fingerrrrrr yourself, get your mind outta the gutter woman! Abi you wan get belle on top belle ni? cheesy
Kikikikikikikiki..... Gigigigigi.... Hohohohohohohohohohoh......... Hw person wan take massage dere wey Dat tin nogo hungry am. With oil on top shocked

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
modath:

Babe, we thank God that this "almost" ended well... how ya doing? We will hear the laughter of mama & cry of baby, all will be biuriful. wink

Amen. Thanks my darling.

Welcome back wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
[quote author=blessedtwins post=37299174][/quote]

Thanks dear.

Now I walk like a queen. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
livelystone:
Good morning mamas.
Pls what should be like d minimum pcv (blood level) for a pregnant woman. Cos upon all d iron supplement: syrup and injection, my pcv no dey improve o. Should I be worried at 25%.

#proudlyteamdecember#
Wot trimester are you? By 35 to 36 weeks 25% is bad and an indication for transfusion. If it's a teaching hosp u r using they won't let u go into labour with 25% incase there's much bleeding during delivery. If you r in 2nd trimester, try n build it up. Tk your iron tablet with vit c n eat veggies n red meat everyday. I suffered anaemia in my first 2 pregs despite all i did to increase it, so am talking from experience. May your case be better. It's well dear. Cheers
#yourteamie#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hafsat24:
@soonest..hmm..my dear sis..that's d only method I could adopt to keep the food down else the water slows down the digestion and aids throwing up..but I do tk water dou..lots but in between meals undecided.. Trust me no fruit I hvnt tried..only mks me super hungry but no effect

#proudlyteamDecember grin#
Lol! It's well dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Virtuouswife:

Kikikikikikikiki..... Gigigigigi.... Hohohohohohohohohohoh......... Hw person wan take massage dere wey Dat tin nogo hungry am. With oil on top shocked

Some people mind dirty pass native doctor pocket.......****Runs before dem corrupt my already corrupt mind****

cc : zaynie

#TeamSeptember

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
zaynie:

You massage the perineal area with mineral oil eg olive oil, you do the normal squats buh hold on to a chair or table for support. I read that it reduces/ prevents tears during childbirth. you start a few weeks to your EDD like 30 weeks.

Can I still partake in this exercise? Am 35+ weeks gone already. FTM. The tot of tears during childbirth dey give me fever I swear.

If I can still partake then teach me....The perineal area + oil dey interest and unlike VIRTUOUSWIFE am not afraid of where it leads to tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
soonest:

Wot trimester are you? By 35 to 36 weeks 25% is bad and an indication for transfusion. If it's a teaching hosp u r using they won't let u go into labour with 25% incase there's much bleeding during delivery. If you r in 2nd trimester, try n build it up. Tk your iron tablet with vit c n eat veggies n red meat everyday. I suffered anaemia in my first 2 pregs despite all i did to increase it, so am talking from experience. May your case be better. It's well dear. Cheers
#yourteamie#

Am 33% at 35+weeks yet doctor no gree me rest. Saying I must have reached 38% - 40% before my EDD. Na to begin drink raw blood like vampire shocked shocked remain coz transfusion during delivery isn't in my prayer point.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
I hail d seniors wey dey ouz. My fellow team mate(Mowojuoluwa, divinemandate, joysolo), I greet una sef as una wan leave me for ttc, I no go gree.

Jst 6weeks gone and I eat like no part 2.

May God journey wit us IJN.

Meanwhile hw much b membership fee.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
tyconcepts:

@ 33% my doctor told me it was too low for a pregnant woman and instantly added folic acid & BH12 blood syrup to my pregnacare drugs while "warning" me that my PVC must get to 38% - 40% before my due date else am looking at blood transfusion during delivery(I reject am)...Have been on my drugs and going for another PVC count tomorrow...Hoping I would have improved.

That your doctor sabi scare person sha? 38% to 40%? How many persons can boast of that? 33% is ok for normal delivery, 30% is the least approved by WHO. Always good to get to 35%, with that no fear of shock in case of much bleeding during n after delivery. I wish you an improved pcv tmrw. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
tyconcepts:

Some people mind dirty pass native doctor pocket.......****Runs before dem corrupt my already corrupt mind****

cc : zaynie

#TeamSeptember
U can run buh u can't hide..... Watching u in 4D
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
soonest:

That your doctor sabi scare person sha? 38% to 40%? How many persons can boast of that? 33% is ok for normal delivery, 30% is the least approved by WHO. Always good to get to 35%, with that no fear of shock in case of much bleeding during n after delivery. I wish you an improved pcv tmrw. grin

Even mesef tire for the way he delivered the message as if the situation dey critical.

Will tell you guys the latest result tomorrow.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
@tyconcepts, I go catch u 4 corner...... By d way, d last time I checked my pvc was wen I registered 4 antenatal. Na me suppose remind doc or is it 2 early? 31+.

@talltosyne, d appetite is good.... Happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Virtuouswife:
@tyconcepts, I go catch u 4 corner...... By d way, d last time I checked my pvc was wen I registered 4 antenatal. Na me suppose remind doc or is it 2 early? 31+.

@talltosyne, d appetite is good.... Happy bumping.
Sis pls check in your next ANC so that you will know if you are safe or if you need to up your game. Sometimes these doctors forget. My last delivery i was the one that drew the attention of my doc @ 36weeks to my pcv and that was when i got the intervention that ended favourably for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.