Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8137601 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6803) (6804) (6805) (6806) (6807) (6808) (6809) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Belovedbaby: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2022
deeem:
My beautiful belleful march mommas. Belovedbaby, Godmother,Teetopic,Bhusawlah,Cutiemama, Graciouslara,sumy21,Jenmima and trevolady.How are we doing?hope we've started shopping? let's make sure we pick an item per week.May God provide money. How's our lo doing too? Please the moment you know the gender, update me. kiss kiss kiss
My amiable cappo we are doing fine just that no cash yet to buy things even to pick items per week but we are still trusting God.I did scan yesterday and baby isn't ready to reveal him/herself
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bhusawlah: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
deeem:
My beautiful belleful march mommas. Belovedbaby, Godmother,Teetopic,Bhusawlah,Cutiemama, Graciouslara,sumy21,Jenmima and trevolady.How are we doing?hope we've started shopping? let's make sure we pick an item per week.May God provide money. How's our lo doing too? Please the moment you know the gender, update me. kiss kiss kiss

We are doing fine, no money yet o but trusting God, wanted to ask that the scan for knowing the sex I hope it's like the normal scan we use to do? Or is there another type of scan for that... and I'm having an anterior placenta so I don't feel my baby movement so much, hope I don't have be worried?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryann97: 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
My birth/delivery story. How I gave birth within 30mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kElTPfdpoU
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
Belovedbaby:
My amiable cappo we are doing fine just that no cash yet to buy things even to pick items per week but we are still trusting God.I did scan yesterday and baby isn't ready to reveal him/herself
.The lord will provide,just trust him. All these babies sef grin grin maybe baby wants to surprise you.it is well my sister.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
Bhusawlah:

We are doing fine, no money yet o but trusting God, wanted to ask that the scan for knowing the sex I hope it's like the normal scan we use to do? Or is there another type of scan for that... and I'm having an anterior placenta so I don't feel my baby movement so much, hope I don't have be worried?
. God will surely provide in Jesus name. it's normal scan, no special scan for gender.(that's if your baby open bumbum o lol).Are you a first time mother?if yes you might not feel kicks/movement much yet but trust me baby's is fine and bouncing in there.It shall end in praise for us all.Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutiemama: 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
deeem:
we are doing fine ..having kicks here and there but in general just fine ...hope you are good too thanks for checking up on us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=Cutiemama post=118466587] we are doing fine ..having kicks here and there but in general just fine ...hope you are good too thanks for checking up on us [/quoteO] thank God for his faithfulness.Yes, I'm good.You welcome momma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mightyability:
I don't even know where to start from, I was team Dec 2021,the journey was partially smooth it was few days to my Edd that I started panicking but took control of everything. After birth my baby hardly sleeps or is me that is exaggerating things Sha,maybe that is how it should be,but I hardly sleeps at night, because egbon show me Chon thing o even till now.
Have never been confused in my life like when am nursing my baby the guy no just send you, to sleep wahala, to use the restroom ogun, to birth gbeghe o, to eat sef problem. Letter Sha he Sha pity my life when am trying to enjoy the little peace, even promising myself that I will wait for good three years o,thanking God for having mercy on me,another one look me say you never see anything con enter, without seeing my menstruation o,as in it took me three months to know that am pregnant, omo life tired me, my husband hear ween from my hand infact his still hearing it, the first day I went to clinic I was just asking everybody that is it possible not to menstrate and get pregnant ni, infact i almost ask the gateman sef.
After everything Sha I was told that am team April, the woman doing the scan asked for my LMP I just feel like slapping her, person wen no menstrate dey get LMP, but am promising myself if I born today if it pass two hour before I will be put on family planning I will scatter that hospital, and after this one I will wait for five years may God help me so.

Funny woman grin grin grin grin. The thing is you got pregnant the first time u ovulated after your childbirth. But you are lucky oo. I got to know I'm pregnant not even upto 4 weeks. Symptoms have shown me shege

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bhusawlah: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
deeem:
. God will surely provide in Jesus name. it's normal scan, no special scan for gender.(that's if your baby open bumbum o lol).Are you a first time mother?if yes you might not feel kicks/movement much yet but trust me baby's is fine and bouncing in there.It shall end in praise for us all.Amen

Thanks. Yes I'm a first time mom..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mightyability(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Oluwasemiloba:

Honestly, I feel like laughing out loud cheesy

You are blessed mama, this is some people's prayer point that you are having back to back, the Lord will make it easy for us all
Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabulousfay(f): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
WOW....das good mama
kunmisola:

Added mama. My edd mate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mightyability(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=indian03 post=118467785]

Funny woman grin grin grin grin. The thing is you got pregnant the first time u ovulated after your childbirth. But you are lucky oo. I got to know I'm pregnant not even upto 4 weeks. Symptoms have shown me shege[/quote don't mind me jare biology is a subject I hated most in school, how will I know that ovulation comes before menstruation, even the shock got me confused,I don't see the blow coming grin grin ;Dthe tiny somebody show me smartness.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by litubow: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
Good evening mummies in the house, please has anyone give birth to 3.5kg baby with VBAC? Or there any safe way to reduce baby weight.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
litubow:
Good evening mummies in the house, please has anyone give birth to 3.5kg baby with VBAC? Or there any safe way to reduce baby weight.
I don't know about reducing the weight of the baby but I have given birth to a baby weighing 3.7 after VBAC

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pinkdimples: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mightyability:
I don't even know where to start from, I was team Dec 2021,the journey was partially smooth it was few days to my Edd that I started panicking but took control of everything. After birth my baby hardly sleeps or is me that is exaggerating things Sha,maybe that is how it should be,but I hardly sleeps at night, because egbon show me Chon thing o even till now.
Have never been confused in my life like when am nursing my baby the guy no just send you, to sleep wahala, to use the restroom ogun, to birth gbeghe o, to eat sef problem. Letter Sha he Sha pity my life when am trying to enjoy the little peace, even promising myself that I will wait for good three years o,thanking God for having mercy on me,another one look me say you never see anything con enter, without seeing my menstruation o,as in it took me three months to know that am pregnant, omo life tired me, my husband hear ween from my hand infact his still hearing it, the first day I went to clinic I was just asking everybody that is it possible not to menstrate and get pregnant ni, infact i almost ask the gateman sef.
After everything Sha I was told that am team April, the woman doing the scan asked for my LMP I just feel like slapping her, person wen no menstrate dey get LMP, but am promising myself if I born today if it pass two hour before I will be put on family planning I will scatter that hospital, and after this one I will wait for five years may God help me so.
This is funny. You for ask the gateman nah. Lol. Three months to know you are pregnant,with no symptoms? You are one lucky pretty mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracleawesome(f): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
JOANDIVA:
Good morning mamas , Team February 2023 please one person should indicate to be our cappo, let’s register like others

Good evening madam. You can be our cappo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by trevolady(f): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
deeem:

Thank you cappo,trust you're doing well too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
litubow:

I have given birth to 3.7 and 3.4 via VBAC.
What exactly are you worried about? Seems you are a FTM.
Feel free to state your fears and express yourself dear. We gat your back.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
miracleawesome:

Good evening madam. You can be our cappo.
Am personally handing it over to you. Please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenmima: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2022
deeem:

My Honorable Cappo, My Lo and I are doing fine ooo, just that the kickings no be here. It's like na my tommy the world cup want to start.

Going for the gender scan is my biggest concern now because I want a baby girl and everyone keeps saying I am glowing with my pregnancy that's going to be a girl LoL...even my husband dreamt that is a girl but what if it is the other way around?
I have made my baby list for shopping, will start shopping soon. May God provide for each of us IJN � AMEN.

Trust You're doing fine Cappo and all my fellow march mamas, may God make this journey easy for all of us �.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2022
Maryann97:
My birth/delivery story. How I gave birth within 30mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kElTPfdpoU

Congrats, Mama. This is the kind of easy delivery I pray for o.

I'm a YouTuber too. I film about ways to make money both online and offline.

Will he subscribing to your channel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2022
Mamas, I don't know if this is allowed here. Kindly like my video and subscribe to my channel.

This is the only thing I do now to make money. I had to stop every other thing due to the complications I've been having in this pregnancy.

Please, support a fellow sister's hustle �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRCoRkbEbrY

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2022
Jenmima:

My Honorable Cappo, My Lo and I are doing fine ooo, just that the kickings no be here. It's like na my tommy the world cup want to start.

Going for the gender scan is my biggest concern now because I want a baby girl and everyone keeps saying I am glowing with my pregnancy that's going to be a girl LoL...even my husband dreamt that is a girl but what if it is the other way around?
I have made my baby list for shopping, will start shopping soon. May God provide for each of us IJN � AMEN.

Trust You're doing fine Cappo and all my fellow march mamas, may God make this journey easy for all of us �.

lol,lo is definitely enjoying the apartment grin grin. Remove fear and anxiety and go for gender scan cheesy cheesy. Yes I'm fine and I'm sure other belleful march mamas are fine too kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2022
Mamas, I think I am going nuts. This is my second pregnancy and I am 37 weeks today. Last week, I began to notice sharp sensational pain around my libia area. The pain is becoming more intense and it's there when I try to move in bed or walk. I don't feel pain around my pelvic area o, just my vagina. Has anyone experienced this or is it just me? Mind you, the pain only occurs when I move. This is no longer funny
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
TEAM MAY 2023

1. Indian03........................................ May 27th
2. Kunmisola................................... May 6th
3. Nellyquash................................... May 8/10
4. Funkaish........................................ May 3rd
5. Coloredsg......................................May 9th
6. fabulousfay.................................. May 6th
7. Dinabella ....................................... May 7th.

Dear may mamas, let's choose our cappo, I am just filling in temporarily so that we can gather and be identified as a group.

How is the journey so far? God will journey with us and there shall be no loss in Jesus name. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
kunmisola:
TEAM MAY 2023

1. Indian03........................................ May 27th
2. Kunmisola................................... May 6th
3. Nellyquash................................... May 8/10
4. Funkaish........................................ May 3rd
5. Coloredsg......................................May 9th
6. fabulousfay.................................. May 6th
7. Dinabella ....................................... May 7th.

Dear may mamas, let's choose our cappo, I am just filling in temporarily so that we can gather and be identified as a group.

How is the journey so far? God will journey with us and there shall be no loss in Jesus name. Amen
You are already doing the work now and you are good at it.
Pls continue.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fireandice0589: 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
Hello mamas
I am about 6weeks plus pregnant. I did my first scan on wed, everything was on point. Yesterday evening I started bleeding seriously, just kept dropping. Rushed to the hospital and I was scanned, said baby was okay but I needed to be admitted and placed on bed rest. The bleeding stopped after about an hour.

Pls anyone bled like this in their early pregnancy and still delivered their healthy baby. I have hope in God, just want to know if this happens. This is my first pregnancy and it took me years � pls awaiting your inputs

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flappy222: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
Good afternoon to lovely mamas here.
Please would like to ask, when is the appropriate time to go for scan or visit hospital.
My wife is just a month+ pregnant (first time also).
She hasn’t been getting herself lately, she can’t do anything, been tired n stomachache can’t let her do anything in the house ever since.
She just keep asking I seek out knowledge about it all concerning what she can do n all n if all she’s experiencing is normal.
And, till how many month should ante- natal starts?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stenvee: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
Flappy222:
Good afternoon to lovely mamas here.
Please would like to ask, when is the appropriate time to go for scan or visit hospital.
My wife is just a month+ pregnant (first time also).
She hasn’t been getting herself lately, she can’t do anything, been tired n stomachache can’t let her do anything in the house ever since.
She just keep asking I seek out knowledge about it all concerning what she can do n all n if all she’s experiencing is normal.
And, till how many month should ante- natal starts?
Your wife is experiencing the packages that come with early pregnancy. Some women feel tired, crampy, nauseous and sick in the first 3 months. She should stop worrying herself. She will feel better in few weeks. Let her take her routine drugs and stay hydrated.
Antenatal in most government hospitals starts at 12 weeks (3 months). Some private hospitals will let you start earlier if you want to. She can get her first scan anywhere between 8 and 14 weeks. This would give her a more reliable due date compared to scans done later on in the pregnancy.

NB: If you are really worried about her state of health, take her to the hospital please

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stenvee: 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
Fireandice0589:
Hello mamas
I am about 6weeks plus pregnant. I did my first scan on wed, everything was on point. Yesterday evening I started bleeding seriously, just kept dropping. Rushed to the hospital and I was scanned, said baby was okay but I needed to be admitted and placed on bed rest. The bleeding stopped after about an hour.

Pls anyone bled like this in their early pregnancy and still delivered their healthy baby. I have hope in God, just want to know if this happens. This is my first pregnancy and it took me years � pls awaiting your inputs
Not me personally but I know some persons who experienced this and still gave birth to healthy babies.
It's good that you are on bed rest because you need to stay off your feet as much as possible. Also try not to engage in baby dancing or any rough play with hubby for now until your doctor is happy for you to do so. Speak positive things to your body and baby, do not let fear envelope you. This phase will pass mama. Sending you positive vibes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flappy222: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Exactly how you just mentioned it on your first paragraph, nothing biggy happening, just what I talked about n fr, I been the one doing the chores past few days, not that I’m complaining tho cry lol.
So you mentioned some routine drugs?
I honestly don’t know anything bout that, she doesn’t use any drug cos I been telling her not to even paracetamol cos it might be dangerous unless doc prescribe it.
Care to explain more to me about the routine drugs ma’am?
Stenvee:

Your wife is experiencing the packages that come with early pregnancy. Some women feel tired, crampy, nauseous and sick in the first 3 months. She should stop worrying herself. She will feel better in few weeks. Let her take her routine drugs and stay hydrated.
Antenatal in most government hospitals starts at 12 weeks (3 months). Some private hospitals will let you start earlier if you want to. She can get her first scan anywhere between 8 and 14 weeks. This would give her a more reliable due date compared to scans done later on in the pregnancy.

NB: If you are really worried about her state of health, take her to the hospital please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
Flappy222:
Exactly how you just mentioned it on your first paragraph, nothing biggy happening, just what I talked about n fr, I been the one doing the chores past few days, not that I’m complaining tho cry lol.
So you mentioned some routine drugs?
I honestly don’t know anything bout that, she doesn’t use any drug cos I been telling her not to even paracetamol cos it might be dangerous unless doc prescribe it.
Care to explain more to me about the routine drugs ma’am?
Folic acid, calcium, bcomplex,ferrous, pregnant care, vitamin c. BTW, not to take all I mentioned just that they are routine drugs for pregnant women.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6803) (6804) (6805) (6806) (6807) (6808) (6809) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hazardd(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.