Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8137611 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6810) (6811) (6812) (6813) (6814) (6815) (6816) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
Happy new month to u all. Team December welcome to your month of safest delivery. Team February pls indicate

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bluevy: 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Good evening everyone, am back here again wink

Team August 2023

Username————-EDD———Gender

1. Tyrion————-Aug 4————

Team August pls quote me with your Edd and your baby gender

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Amakapritty:
Happy new month to us all strong and beautiful DECEMBER MAMAS!!

Its officially our month of testimony and we cant thank God enough for bringing us this far in our pregnancy

So sorry I have been away for a while now and thanks so much to those that checked on me

We are going to bring forth of our babies succesfully without any issues....Amen

NAME:Amakapretty
EDD:dec 5th
SEX:XY

NAME:untamedd
EDD:dec 6th

NAME:tiffanyj
EDD:9th dec
SEX:

NAME:Giftdiddy
EDD:dec 10th

NAME:Bellaluce
EDD:dec
SEX

NAME:Brooke60
EDDDec 17
SEX
Tnkx

The lord is our strenght
Sex is XY
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyonline(f): 2:15am On Dec 02, 2022
My January 2023/ New year Mamas.
[[b]i][/b]December Call Out

TEAM NEW YEAR BLESSINGS[/b].
Team God will make it easy for us all.

How are we all feeling with babies kicks and preparations to Push Day? Hope say 3rd Trimester is it hard on you?

May God make this journey easy, smooth and seemless for us. Supernatural delivery ,seamless and short labor fall on us.

Let's not forget our daily walks, exercise, Squats , Robbing Oil on our Nipples and all that ginger our LO to make their grand entries.

If I omit yours, no vex please tag me to it again
@ABG2222 please update us with your Baby gender abi na team Surprise??
January Mamas still sitting on the fence biko identify with us.
Teamies, Please lets remember to put all Jan Mamas in our daily prayers for Safest Delivery.

1. Joiful. . . . . . . . . . Jan 2. . . . . . . . . . . . . . XY and XY
2. ifyonline . . . . . . . . Jan 6......,....................XY
3. AuntyLLAI................Jan 7.........................XY
4. Goldie50............... . Jan 16......................XY
5.ABG2222................. Jan 19................ Unknown
6. Oluwasemiloba....... Jan 25...............XX

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 4:41am On Dec 02, 2022
December roll call for belleful march 2023 mommas..

Happy new month,may this month favour us positively in Jesus name.Amen.How is our lo?Hope they are kicking well? Majority of us haven't submitted our genders, please do so we can update. I believe there are other march 2023 mothers wishing to identify with us, please mention this so I can add you to the winning team.

Name. Edd........ Gender

(1)deeem........ 18th.............XY
(2)Belovedbaby......9th..........unknown
(3) Godmother.......3rd..........XY
(4) Teetopic.........19th...... unknown
(5) Bhusawlah........4th....... unknown
(6) Cutiemama........29th...... unknown
(7) Graciouslara..... 8th.........unknown
(cool sumy21........16th....... unknown
(9) Jenmima.......18th ........ unknown
(10)trevolady......15th....... unknown

Some of us that hasn't checked our genders, the moment you find out, don't hesitate to qoute me please. kiss kiss kiss

#teameasydelivery
#teamhappyending
#teamgoodnews
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2022
deeem:

Happy new month,may this month favour us positively in Jesus name.Amen.How is our lo?Hope they are kicking well? Majority of us haven't submitted our genders, please do so we can update. I believe there are other march 2023 mothers wishing to identify with us, please mention this so I can add you to the winning team.

Name. Edd........ Gender

Some of us that hasn't checked our genders, the moment you find out, don't hesitate to qoute me please. kiss kiss kiss

#teameasydelivery
#teamhappyending
#teamgoodnews

Lo is fine o. The kicking no be here but we thank God.

This march is looking like it's three years away instead of three months. I'm seriously hoping I port to Feb.

Officially entering third trimester today. I can't thank God enough. May He continue to make the rest of the journey easy for the rest of us left in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nellyquash(f): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
Good day mamas and papas in the house.

Please can i add calcium to my daily routine drugs? i take only Pregnant care. I have been having this pains on my right hand for almost a month now. I do massage but no sign of relievement at all. I can't do anything with my right hand for 2mins.

Also, Please when is the best time week/month to go for gender scan, I want to start shopping on time. grin grin grin

Blissful weekend to us all!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenmima: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
deeem:

Name. Edd........ Gender

#teameasydelivery
#teamhappyending
#teamgoodnews

Happy new month March mamas, Amen to your prayer Cappo.
Lo is fine and the kicking no be here but God has been faithful.
Hopefully I will check my Lo gender before Christmas.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amakapritty(f): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hi mamas has anyone had a normal labour and has also experienced being induced pls which is more painful?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by litubow: 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
OFFICIAL HANDING OVER/ BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT

Yes o, Team November the lord has done it again, am glad to announce the arrival of Baby Awesomejah... Welcome princess.

Wow!!! Who did this? No other one than the Almighty God, The author and finisher of our faith.... November is over, we bless God for seeing us through the 9months journey and making us come out victorious.. We bless God cos our babies will forever be a source a joy to us.
We commit the remaining belleful mamas into the care of the Most high, he will journey with them to the end in Jesus name.

This is me officially handing over to December Cappo, ma'am I pray the Lord will strengthen u and ur team mates in Jesus name, you shall all come out rejoicing in Jesus name.

NAME.....................EDD....................SEX

1. Pweetiebabe.....Nov 2..........XX(Ported to oct30th BA and BS seen)
2. Voucher.............Nov19..........XX(BA seen)
3. Awesomejah......Nov24.........XX(BA seen)
4. Opsycal...............Nov18.........XY(BA seen)
5. Haafiness
6. Mmadimma.........Nov17.......XY(team blue)
7. Missviva..............Nov12......XY(BA seen)
8. desaie............... Nov17.......XX(BA seen)
9. HopefulBee......Nov21......XX(BA seen)
10. Onyi4classic.....Nov13.....(Unknown)We await your testimony ma
11. Brownsmoothie....Nov15.....XY(BA seen)
12. Stenvee.................Nov19....XX(BA seen)
13. Callola..........Nov 18 &21.....XY ported to Oct5....BA and Bs seen
14. litubow..........Nov25..........XY(team blue)We await your testimony Mama
15. Pweetyoge......Nov25......... XY(Ported to Oct23rd....BA seen
16. LadyMessi.......Nov12....... XX(team Pink) We are also waiting to hear your testimony ma

Oya now team no loss ,we are getting closer to meeting our LO's
#TeamNovemberForEasyDelivery#
#TeamNoLoss#

Thank you cappo.
Am still waddling ooo, already getting tired but still hopeful. We don port to Jan be dt
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
litubow:

Thank you cappo.
Am still waddling ooo, already getting tired but still hopeful. We don port to Jan be dt

Jan ke
Abi u mean December.
Safe delivery ahead. Don't get tired
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabulousfay(f): 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
Well done Mama,keep it up,you are doing well. Happy new month to you
nellyquash:

I say a very big Ameeeen. Happy new month Cappo and able mamas.

We are 17wks plus.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabulousfay(f): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
You are doing a great job mama, keep it up, happy new month to you.
kunmisola:
TEAM MAY 2023 ROLL CALL FOR DECEMBER

To the all-seeing, marvelous and awesome God we render our praises. We thank you for the gift of life and despite everything, we can gladly say the Lord is good and His mercies endureth forever.

We appreciate you for the precious gifts growing in us and how far you have brought us, may our praises never cease. Oh Lord, continue to journey with us and give us the grace to bring forth like the Hebrew women. We pray for stress-free journey and short and easy delivery in Jesus name.

1. Indian03........................................ May 27th
2. Kunmisola................................... May 6th
3. Nellyquash................................... May 8/10
4. Funkaish........................................ May 3rd
5. Coloredsg......................................May 9th
6. fabulousfay.................................. May 6th
7. Dinabella ....................................... May 7th.

Happy new month teamies, welcome to the last month of 2022. We shall have no reasons to cry in the remaining days of the year in Jesus name. How is the journey so far? We should be in our 18th, 17th, 16th and 15th weeks. Endeavor to get baby things as you get money don't wait till you can't move oooo. May God supply our needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Kindly respond when you are chanced and the remaining May mamas yet to identify with us, pls quote this post as soon as you see it to register you. Have a blessed month.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ABG2222: 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ifyonline it's a surprise package o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
Pls where are July mamas o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
Amakapritty:
Hi mamas has anyone had a normal labour and has also experienced being induced pls which is more painful?
Sis have experienced both and I will say from my experience induction is more painful

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 12:51am On Dec 03, 2022
Hi mama! kiss. I'm fine o. Asides fatigue and pelvic pain sha. Finding the right position to sleep at night is tiring. It's well. I'm doing ten squats daily. That's the level my strength can carry. May God make it easy for us. Isaiah 66:7 "before the labour pain comes, we will deliver our babies." Fast and easy labour in Jesus name. Amen! I dey eye December o wink

ifyonline:
My January 2023/ New year Mamas.
[[b]i][/b]December Call Out

TEAM NEW YEAR BLESSINGS[/b].
Team God will make it easy for us all.

How are we all feeling with babies kicks and preparations to Push Day? Hope say 3rd Trimester is it hard on you?

May God make this journey easy, smooth and seemless for us. Supernatural delivery ,seamless and short labor fall on us.

Let's not forget our daily walks, exercise, Squats , Robbing Oil on our Nipples and all that ginger our LO to make their grand entries.

If I omit yours, no vex please tag me to it again
@ABG2222 please update us with your Baby gender abi na team Surprise??
January Mamas still sitting on the fence biko identify with us.
Teamies, Please lets remember to put all Jan Mamas in our daily prayers for Safest Delivery.

1. Joiful. . . . . . . . . . Jan 2. . . . . . . . . . . . . . XY and XY
2. ifyonline . . . . . . . . Jan 6......,....................XY
3. AuntyLLAI................Jan 7.........................XY
4. Goldie50............... . Jan 16......................XY
5.ABG2222................. Jan 19................ Unknown
6. Oluwasemiloba....... Jan 25...............XX

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 8:02am On Dec 03, 2022
Amakapritty:

Not to scare you, but that induction you will see God the father, son, and the Holy Spirit. I yanked it off 30 minutes after the nurse fixed it for me and she nearly tear me slap.

She fixed it back with serious warning that I should not touch it again. I just thank God I have my beautiful daughter today so it was worth all that pain.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 8:23am On Dec 03, 2022
BA BA BA
We welcomed our prince charming early this morning via emergency CS.
BS will come later

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomejah: 8:25am On Dec 03, 2022
Amakapritty:
Hi mama, I have experienced both and I can say that induction is more painful though labour progresses faster.

Remember that every woman and each pregnancy differs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomejah: 8:26am On Dec 03, 2022
TiffanyJ:
BA BA BA
BS will come later
Congrats dear.
Welcome prince charming.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amakapritty(f): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2022
TiffanyJ:
BA BA BA
BS will come later

Congrat dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebubey(f): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2022
Please what dosage of folic acid should one take before conceiving? Is 5mg daily okay or too much?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giftdiddy: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
[quote author=TiffanyJ post=118862987]BA BA BA
BS will come later

Congratulations � God bless you and your baby boy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
Just take one daily. That's the recommended dose for folic acid.

ebubey:
Please what dosage of folic acid should one take before conceiving? Is 5mg daily okay or too much?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
I've not tried normal labour. I'm hoping to experience it in this delivery. But, my first was induction. Pain was almost unbearable. I told them to remove it when I was about 6cm dilated cos I couldn't take it anymore. They removed it and spoke calmly to me to put it back cos delay is dangerous. I agreed for the sake of my baby. They put it back and I dilated quickly to 9cm. She was born healthy. Immediately she came out, all the pain stopped.

So, be strong. Whatever the procedure (induction or normal), fix your mind on having a healthy baby. When the baby comes out, you'll be relieved of the pain.

Amakapritty:

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebubey(f): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
Please how soon can I go for a scan after evacuation cus I’ve been having off and on abdominal pains
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebubey(f): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
Goldie50:
Just take one daily. That's the recommended dose for folic acid.

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbieeeeeee: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
ebubey:
Please how soon can I go for a scan after evacuation cus I’ve been having off and on abdominal pains
Evacuation after MC? Two weeks after and another two weeks after the initial in the hospital I use.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kadexkadijat(f): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
I don't understand the rubbing of oil on our nipple part. Please enlighten me.
Which better hospital can anyone recommend in abeokuta that is closer to lafenwa side. The hospital am using is one health center along Adeun side.

My matron said we should try and mix glucose with milk and drink before going to sleep. Am a first time mum.
Am getting tired often nowadays. I have taken malaria injection still yet my tiredness is out of it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
Kadexkadijat:
I don't understand the rubbing of oil on our nipple part. Please enlighten me.
Which better hospital can anyone recommend in abeokuta that is closer to lafenwa side. The hospital am using is one health center along Adeun side.

My matron said we should try and mix glucose with milk and drink before going to sleep. Am a first time mum.
Am getting tired often nowadays. I have taken malaria injection still yet my tiredness is out of it.
Hello mama, why don't you use Sacred heart hospital Lantoro? it's like N300 by car to Lafenwa. That's where i used for my two kids, it's a big hospital so they have competent hands available at your service.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
Amakapritty:
The pain na hell. Just prepare yourself sha but I still prefer normal labour. You can be induced and be in pain for hours

(1) (2) (3) ... (6810) (6811) (6812) (6813) (6814) (6815) (6816) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.