Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8198851 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6813) (6814) (6815) (6816) (6817) (6818) (6819) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
Between this two which will you recommend and your reasons. Cos I see the 5in one like a waste of money cos I doubt if it will rock well

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
kunmisola:
Team May 2023 mamas, how are we doing? Hope we are pushing it? God will perfect everything concerning us.

1. Indian03........................................ May 27th
2. Kunmisola................................... May 6th
3. Nellyquash................................... May 8/10
4. Funkaish........................................ May 3rd
5. Coloredsg......................................May 9th
6. fabulousfay.................................. May 6th
7. Dinabella ....................................... May 7th.
8. Kosi2018....................................... May 31st

Rant time.
I don't understand myself anymore, I drink water like horse ooo and I use the restroom like every 1O minutes. I yam tayad oooo.

Tired ke grin grin grin. You are 40% done....don't be tired oo. The only thing me im tired of is ranting cos I no fit type all wetin dey do me grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kosi2018(f): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hmm, this is called agba belt in Igbo land.
I had this sickness in 2019, it was God that used my MIL to rescue me. She came visiting unlike her, when she saw me she screen and asked me who I offended, day nor break before we reach village. This is treated traditionally. And hope it has not crossed to the other side. The lord is your strength.
olaniyilukman:
Nairalanders and Doctors in the building, pls who know the name of this sickness and how can the sickness be treated..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
nellyquash:

Mama, hmmm. I drink water as if there's an issue. I'm even afraid if i'm taking excess water. May God see us through.

I'm 18wks and 4days. I don't know if i can see my baby gender now or should I wait till 20th of this month to make us 5months. kpere.

Yes wait till 20 weeks. It will be so glaring

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
Eniwunmi:
Hello everyone,

I’m new here and this platform is very educating.
I’m 18weeks 5days gone (this is my first baby) and I have had a very terrible headache for the past one week on the side of my head, I also noticed that my bump is softer and it has reduced. My baby flutters is also not as sharp as it was last week, I am honestly very worried coupled with the fact that the midwives here in the UK are not very helpful, I managed to reach the emergency unit to be checked just to be sure but they asked me to drink water and take paracetamol. Has anyone here experienced this please? What did you do? Is this normal?

A simple scan can see if the baby is alright and rest your mind
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kosi2018(f): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
This is me 2019
kosi2018:
Hmm, this is called agba belt in Igbo land.
I had this sickness in 2019, it was God that used my MIL to rescue me. She came visiting unlike her, when she saw me she screen and asked me who I offended, day nor break before we reach village. This is treated traditionally. And hope it has not crossed to the other side. The lord is your strength.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
indian03:

Tired ke grin grin grin. You are 40% done....don't be tired oo. The only thing me im tired of is ranting cos I no fit type all wetin dey do me grin

The Lord is our strength. 40% percent ke, nah almost 50% ooo. If you have something that can fast forward time abeg gif me. I am truly tayad.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AUNTYLLAI: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2022
My jenuary mamas how are you all doing hope you people are doing ok.i put to bed yesterday afternoon around 1pm with a lots of tears,but alhamdulillahi I am ok now, baby boy is doing ok, weighing 3.3kg.i wish the remaining mamas safe delivery

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2022
Haleematm:
nothing oooo.

Wrong quote I guess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oluwasemiloba(f): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
AUNTYLLAI:
My jenuary mamas how are you all doing hope you people are doing ok.i put to bed yesterday afternoon around 1pm with a lots of tears,but alhamdulillahi I am ok now, baby boy is doing ok, weighing 3.3kg.i wish the remaining mamas safe delivery

Congratulations mama, quick recovery to you. Kisses to baby boy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hauwi(f): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
Haleematm:
Between this two which will you recommend and your reasons. Cos I see the 5in one like a waste of money cos I doubt if it will rock well

I’m a ftm. I have a friend that used the electric one but I prefer the 5 in 1.I think it’s safer because of the depth compared to the second picture. U need this rocker for like the first 4 months of your baby’s life and I’d prefer to put my newborn in a bassinet.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ABG2222: 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
Auntyllai baarakalahu feekum. May Allah bless the baby boy and provide for your family. I'm wishing you quick recovery

I feel like porting to December o

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AUNTYLLAI: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oluwasemiloba:

Congratulations mama, quick recovery to you. Kisses to baby boy
thanks so much ma'am,wish you all the best
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AUNTYLLAI: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
ABG2222:
Auntyllai baarakalahu feekum. May Allah the baby boy and provide for your family. I'm wishing you quick recovery

I feel like porting to December o
Amin ya rabbi,MashaAllah, thanks so much ma'am, InshaAllahu you will put to bed very soon.wish you all the best

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onceavictim: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
olaniyilukman:
Nairalanders and Doctors in the building, pls who know the name of this sickness and how can the sickness be treated..
This is "Ata". People from ondo or ekiti will know this. Curing it is very easy. There's this leaf they normally use. Once they squeeze it and rub it, the thing will just dry up. it work like magic

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 1:21am On Dec 13, 2022
Teamie, you don leave us o cheesy. I'm so happy for you. Please take good care of yourself and the baby. Glory to God almighty! Please at what week did you deliver? Cos me too I'm hoping for this month. We're in our 36th week now.

AUNTYLLAI:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyonline(f): 4:09am On Dec 13, 2022
Congratulations Mama..

Thank God for Safe Delivery..

AUNTYLLAI:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Observer25: 5:12am On Dec 13, 2022
olaniyilukman:

This is called shingles, can be treated with anti viral drug called acyclovir. See a doctor for prescription.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaniyilukman(m): 5:31am On Dec 13, 2022
Observer25:

This is called shingles, can be treated with anti viral drug called acyclovir. See a doctor for prescription.
Thanks for your replied and May God increase your wealth of knowledge...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 8:09am On Dec 13, 2022
Good morning Mamas ,

Can someone please send me a copy of supernatural birth to acauseyno@gmail.com?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2022
Timitoyo:
Good morning Mamas ,

Can someone please send me a copy of supernatural birth to acauseyno@gmail.com?

Thanks in advance.

Sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2022
Godmother:

Sent

Thanks so much but yet to receive it . Pls check the mail you sent to acauseyno@gmail.com.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zhena: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
Beaubussy:
Please I need the list of important baby things to get for a first time mom. Baby cloth, cot, carrier etc

Hi, dear.

I hope the preggy ministry is going well.

For a comprehensive list and great quality of baby items.

Check out Momma Zaynie on Instagram @nanasbabyessentials.

Better still, reach out to her on WhatsApp via 0802 474 0159.

Wishing you a smooth and complication free journey.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AUNTYLLAI: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
Goldie50:
Teamie, you don leave us o cheesy. I'm so happy for you. Please take good care of yourself and the baby. Glory to God almighty! Please at what week did you deliver? Cos me too I'm hoping for this month. We're in our 36th week now.

at 36weeks teamie, very soon you will join the line,ok dear.. thanks so much,I really appreciate,wish you are safe delivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
Timitoyo:

Thanks so much but yet to receive it . Pls check the mail you sent to acauseyno@gmail.com.

Sorry about that. Just resent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Godmother:

Sent

Received with thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
#peepsinsidethread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
kunmisola:
Team May 2023 mamas, how are we doing? Hope we are pushing it? God will perfect everything concerning us.

8.Yumyogo.........................................May 24th
9. Kosi2018....................................... May 31st

Rant time.
I don't understand myself anymore, I drink water like horse ooo and I use the restroom like every 1O minutes. I yam tayad oooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
kunmisola:

8. Kosi2018....................................... May 31st

Rant time.

I'm counting down already. .. I'm even more tired

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giftdiddy: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
BA! BA! BA!
I welcomed my baby boy this evening. Was induced around 4pm today, gave birth around 7:45pm. I'm so grateful. Wishing everyone the best.
EDD 10th dec
DOB 13th dec

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oluwasemiloba(f): 12:39am On Dec 14, 2022
Giftdiddy:
BA! BA! BA!
I welcomed my baby boy this evening. Was induced around 4pm today, gave birth around 7:45pm. I'm so grateful. Wishing everyone the best.
EDD 10th dec
DOB 13th dec

Awnn congratulations mama, warm welcome to the little one, safe recovery to you mama

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6813) (6814) (6815) (6816) (6817) (6818) (6819) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.