Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8182082 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6866) (6867) (6868) (6869) (6870) (6871) (6872) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favour315(f): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
indian03:

You need to go hospital, they will give u drug to stop it. It has happened to me before duringmy first, they gave me diazapem(a very strong controled drugs)
Thanks a lot dear. Have gone to the hospital and it has been taken care of

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
nellyquash:
Ba! Ba! Ba! grin

I want to return all glory to this great God for giving me victory and blessing me with an easy birth.

I welcomed my Prince and first fruit on April 12th, 2023 @11:30pm via VD with stitches.

Baby weight: 3kg @36wks & 1day

EED 8th May, God’s date April 12th, 2023

God is indeed too faithful to fail.

BS coming soon.

Cappo, I have followed your footsteps
Cc;
Kunmisola

this one wey all May mama dey port like this congratulations ma. Your joy will remain permanent ijn

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
nellyquash:
Ba! Ba! Ba! grin

I want to return all glory to this great God for giving me victory and blessing me with an easy birth.

I welcomed my Prince and first fruit on April 12th, 2023 @11:30pm via VD with stitches.

BS coming soon.

Cc;
Kunmisola

Congratulations mama..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
Missfree:
this one wey all April mama dey port like this congratulations ma. Your joy will remain permanent ijn
Na May mamas dey port o
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nellyquash(f): 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
Coloredsg:

Wao
Wao
Wao
May mamas don dey port o
Chai.
Congratulations mama. Happy for you.
Welcome to the world little angel. God's blessings and protection on you.

Amen ooo.
Thanks mummy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nellyquash(f): 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
kunmisola:

This is marvelous, Congratulations mama. May the baby be all you prayed for and more.

Ameen. Thank you Cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kosi2018(f): 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
Congratulations to all those that have given birth. It seems may mamas don't have patience till 40 weeks. Make I do arrange my self too ooooooo, because anything can happen.
kunmisola:
TEAM MAY

To God alone be all glory as Baby Nellyquash arrived into the world. May the baby bring more blessings and honour to the family.

1. Indian03............... May 27th..........XY
2. kunmisola....... May 6th........ XY... Delivered April 5th...... B.A/B.S seen
3. Nellyquash....... May 8/10...... Delivered April 12th.…..B.A seen
4. Funkaish............... May 3rd...............XX
5. Coloredsg.........May 16th....XY & Green
6. fabulousfay.................................. May 6th
7. Dinabella ............... May 7th.........XX
8. Yumyogo......................................... May 24th
9. kosi2018......................................... May 31st
10. Chylucia........... May 20th.... XX & XY
11. IryNky................. May 24th.............XY
12. rosey11.......................................... May 28th
13. NwamakaHalie.............May 6th..........XY
14. Timitoyo ...............May 30th..............XX
15. iamfertile ...........May 2nd......... Delivered April 13th B.A seen
16. segxi1960 ....................May 9th...............
17. Temtemmie..................May 16th...........XY
18. Eniwunmi............…......May 6th................
19. Goldenheart002.................May

Countdown has already begin from my end as I have 4 weeks and some days to go. Hospital bag has been packed and nesting is ongoing. I pray God will provide for us all in Jesus name. Let the countdown begins.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
kosi2018:
Congratulations to all those that have given birth. It seems may mamas don't have patience till 40 weeks. Make I do arrange my self too ooooooo, because anything can happen.

I dey tell you , 2. 36weeks via VD . Amazing ☺️

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
nellyquash:
Ba! Ba! Ba! grin

BS coming soon.

Cc;
Kunmisola

Team May is giving easy peasy vibes ooh, I need to dance like David danced grin grin grin
Congratulations momma, welcome handsome prince

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by younix(f): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2023
Hauwi:

BA everyone
Alhamdulilah I welcomed my 3.6kg princess on the 13th April at 39weeks through VD. I just feel nothing will prepare you for what you are going to pass through in the labor room. Hmm I saw things.I felt things. But thank God for everything.
I think all April belleful mamas have put to bed. Congratulations to us all. May the Almighty continue the good works he has started in our lives.
We officially hand over to our May belleful mamas. May God grant you all safe delivery.

Haaaaaa God be praised oo, have been waiting for this news ooo. Congratulations mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funkaish: 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
iamfertile:
Glory, honor & adoration to the Lord. I welcommy princess to world yesterday around 11pm after a distressed & prolong Labour which later led to CS. 3.3kg. EDD may 2nd. Dob April 13th.
Thanks to my cappo @Kunmisola for your calls & encouragement.. ND. To all other sisters. E-hugs to you all.
Wishing the rest May mamas save delivery.
Congratulations my team mate...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2023
Hello mummies,

I'm 34 weeks gone and I just noticed some blood stains (a little bit) on my undies.. Hope nothing? undecided Should I be getting ready or just relax...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hauwi(f): 12:04am On Apr 16, 2023
younix:

Haaaaaa God be praised oo, have been waiting for this news ooo. Congratulations mama.
Alhamdulilah for everything mama.. thank you so much 😊

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hauwi(f): 12:05am On Apr 16, 2023
Coloredsg:

Amen
Congratulations mama.
God bless and protect the baby.
April mamas have officially handed over to May mamas
Lol.
Amen Amen
Thank you 😊
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hauwi(f): 12:06am On Apr 16, 2023
sunbestie:

Congratulations to you

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hauwi(f): 12:06am On Apr 16, 2023
UmuMuhsinah:
Alhamdulillah wabarokAllah fik.
Allah make her the coolness of the family, bless the baby and the family, Amin

Amin.. thank you so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eniwunmi: 12:20am On Apr 16, 2023
nellyquash:
Ba! Ba! Ba! grin

BS coming soon.

Cc;
Kunmisola

Woow!! May mamas be doing the mostttt🥳🥳congratulations mama🥰

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by younix(f): 3:48am On Apr 16, 2023
younix:
TEAM APRIL (Team Good news)
Good news everywhere, to the glory of God all April Mama delivered safely with their bundle of joy ..

In this camp, it has been good news, all the way. It surely ended with praise.
Congratulations Mamas.

Name----------- EDD-----------SEX..........DOB

younix-----------2nd April------XY---09/04..BA donr
labasulla--------5th April.------XY....04/04..BA + BS done
Hauwa----------30th April------XX----13/04..BA done
Bez---------------10th April------XX......30/03...BA done
Mummyhalo--16th April--2(XY)….23/03..BA+BS done.

It safe to now hand over to Team May, congratulations in advance Mamas.
Wishing all pregnant mamas safe delivery and those on the TTC phase, we will surely celebrate with you soon.

Signing out.....

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 6:43am On Apr 16, 2023
nellyquash:

Amen ooo.
Thanks mummy
it was a mistake
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 7:43am On Apr 16, 2023
yumyogo:
Hello mummies,

I'm 34 weeks gone and I just noticed some blood stains (a little bit) on my undies.. Hope nothing? undecided Should I be getting ready or just relax...
Use a pad to check the quantity of the blood if it still persists and go to the hospital to complain.
If it's just a tiny bit and it has stopped, then there is nothing to worry about.
Hope your hospital bag is packed?
You might port to April o.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 7:44am On Apr 16, 2023
younix:
younix:
TEAM APRIL (Team Good news)
Good news everywhere, to the glory of God all April Mama delivered safely with their bundle of joy ..

In this camp, it has been good news, all the way. It surely ended with praise.
Congratulations Mamas.

Name----------- EDD-----------SEX..........DOB

younix-----------2nd April------XY---09/04..BA donr
labasulla--------5th April.------XY....04/04..BA + BS done
Hauwa----------30th April------XX----13/04..BA done
Bez---------------10th April------XX......30/03...BA done
Mummyhalo--16th April--2(XY)….23/03..BA+BS done.

It safe to now hand over to Team May, congratulations in advance Mamas.
Wishing all pregnant mamas safe delivery and those on the TTC phase, we will surely celebrate with you soon.

Signing out.....
Amen
Thank you.
Congratulations to team April once again.
We may mamas are taking over.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 7:45am On Apr 16, 2023
Eniwunmi:

Woow!! May mamas be doing the mostttt🥳🥳congratulations mama🥰
Yes oooooooo
You are still on my list of people that might port to April
Lol
Hope your bag is packed?
2 mamas don port already
iamfertile
Funkaish
kunmisola
Eniwunmi
NwamakaHalie
fabulousfay
Dinabella

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2023
Coloredsg:

Use a pad to check the quantity of the blood if it still persists and go to the hospital to complain.
If it's just a tiny bit and it has stopped, then there is nothing to worry about.
Hope your hospital bag is packed?
You might port to April o.

It already stopped last night. I would really love toport in April oo..
Thanks sis

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2023
Olorilolo:

Thank God they were able to stop it. There shall be no loss amongst us by God's grace.
Please maintain the complete bed rest, even though it's not easy, I was on strict bed rest from week 8 to 13 due to a subchorionic bleed but I thank God that's over now.
Praise God ..Thank you momma...I'm much Better
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2023
ananne:

Please get all the rest you can. Pele
Thank you momma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eniwunmi: 8:55am On Apr 16, 2023
Coloredsg:

Yes oooooooo
You are still on my list of people that might port to April
Lol
Hope your bag is packed?
2 mamas don port already
iamfertile
Funkaish
kunmisola
Eniwunmi
NwamakaHalie
fabulousfay
Dinabella

Yes ooo my bag is packed Lool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2023
nellyquash:
Ba! Ba! Ba! grin

BS coming soon.

Cc;
Kunmisola

Wow.. congratulations to you oo
May Mamas no wan delay at all oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chylucia: 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
Wow!!!!!May mamas are porting,congratulations to everyone of my teamie that has delivered, the rest of us it will end in praise for us.Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:19am On Apr 17, 2023
nellyquash:
Ba! Ba! Ba! grin

BS coming soon.

Cc;
Kunmisola

Congratulations oooo

All these May mama just day port grin at 35,36,37 weeks.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:20am On Apr 17, 2023
Coloredsg:

Wao
Wao
Wao
May mamas don dey port o
Chai.
Congratulations mama. Happy for you.
Welcome to the world little angel. God's blessings and protection on you.

Them dey port ooo
As much as i like porting

I won reach May first grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:25am On Apr 17, 2023
yumyogo:
Hello mummies,

If its just a small stain...no worries grin.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 4:44am On Apr 17, 2023
Coloredsg:

Wao
This is what I have been waiting for.
Finally, the good news is here. Congratulations teamie. So Happy for you.
God's blessings and protection on the baby. Kisses.

Thank you.. How's everybody in the house? I miss u na.
My May mamas how's the journey?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6866) (6867) (6868) (6869) (6870) (6871) (6872) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.