Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144183 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6867) (6868) (6869) (6870) (6871) (6872) (6873) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 5:00am On Apr 17, 2023
nellyquash:
Ba! Ba! Ba! grin

I want to return all glory to this great God for giving me victory and blessing me with an easy birth.

I welcomed my Prince and first fruit on April 12th, 2023 @11:30pm via VD with stitches.

Baby weight: 3kg @36wks & 1day

EED 8th May, Godโ€™s date April 12th, 2023

God is indeed too faithful to fail.

BS coming soon.

Cappo, I have followed your footsteps
Cc;
Kunmisola

Wow, congratulations sis. May God bless the baby & fast healing

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 5:02am On Apr 17, 2023
kosi2018:
Congratulations to all those that have given birth. It seems may mamas don't have patience till 40 weeks. Make I do arrange my self too ooooooo, because anything can happen.

angry grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teema4720(f): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2023
Congrat dear teamie, i trully wish i can port too, God bless and keep ur prince safe in Jesus Name Amen,
nellyquash:
Ba! Ba! Ba! grin

I want to return all glory to this great God for giving me victory and blessing me with an easy birth.

I welcomed my Prince and first fruit on April 12th, 2023 @11:30pm via VD with stitches.

BS coming soon.

Cc;
Kunmisola

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dinabella: 10:06am On Apr 17, 2023
nellyquash:
Ba! Ba! Ba! grin

BS coming soon.

Cc;
Kunmisola

Congratulations Teamie, welcome to our Prince charming. I can't wait to port too because my tiredness is tiredddddddddd.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmuMuhsinah(f): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
iamfertile:

Thank you.. How's everybody in the house? I miss u na.
My May mamas how's the journey?
When and where are we coming for rice o.
By the way, how's our darling
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
November!? Anyone?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 12:42am On Apr 18, 2023
Lol nellyquash... Congrats... Been checking all along for ur birthing announcement... Congrats ma'am... God bless ur son

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:58am On Apr 18, 2023
Senior Mama's no wan dey encourage us wey be small babies๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Team Cappos abeg try the ginger your teammates to be dropping birth stories for us oo na our lesson note and encouragement manual be that biko oo.

May the Lord make it easier for all the waddling mamas.
Thank you all

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2023
Mama zaynie please can you drop the activities we always do here to keep it lively.

I can only remember....

Mondays... prayer Monday
Tuesdays.... Bumpy Tuesday
Wenesdays...
Thursdays....
Fridays.....
Saturdays.... Food from your kitchen

Ma'am Please help. Thank you

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SoCalm: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2023
Please is it normal to have abdominal pains at 7 weeks? No bleeding just pains for 2 nights now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
TEAM MAY

How are you all doing? May God delivered the remaining mamas safely. Hope your hospital bags are.all packed. Waiting to hear the good news from everyone, there shall be no loss in Jesus name.

1. Indian03............... May 27th..........XY
2. kunmisola....... May 6th........ XY... Delivered April 5th...... B.A/B.S seen
3. Nellyquash....... May 8/10...... Delivered April 12th.โ€ฆ..B.A seen
4. Funkaish............... May 3rd...............XX
5. Coloredsg.........May 16th....XY & Green
6. fabulousfay.................................. May 6th
7. Dinabella ............... May 7th.........XX
8. Yumyogo......................................... May 24th
9. kosi2018......................................... May 31st
10. Chylucia........... May 20th.... XX & XY
11. IryNky................. May 24th.............XY
12. rosey11.......................................... May 28th
13. NwamakaHalie.............May 6th..........XY
14. Timitoyo ...............May 30th..............XX
15. iamfertile ...........May 2nd......... Delivered April 13th B.A seen
16. segxi1960 ....................May 9th...............
17. Temtemmie..................May 16th...........XY
18. Eniwunmi............โ€ฆ......May 6th................
19. Goldenheart002.................May

@nellyquash and @iamfertile how is fourth trimester. This baba here can suck ehn, it is well with us in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pls what causes migraine after CS? Ive been feeling it & it's getting serious
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
ananne:
Team August(Team Grace)..Roll call for April.

Username E.D.D. Gender
Ananne___________________________August 15th

Thejourney200.___________________August 30th____________________XX

Bluevy_____________________________August 4th

Senorita___________________________August 24th

TemmyB18________________________August 21st

Olorilolo___________________________August 30th.

Iyabetajos_________________________August 17th.

Michelle55________________________August 22nd.

August Mamas make una show o

How are you all doing? Hope you are enjoying the second trimester.

I know some of us will stat checking our baby's gender soonest. Keep us updated.

We have checked baby's gender and is a girl. We are trying to get used to it although I for one, I am very scared. I feel I can easily flow with my son and can be a very good guide to him and I am hoping I can be fair to her as well. I am also trusting God to help the mother and I to be good guides to her and the brother and live a life worthy of emulation. The mother has a mixed feeling but she is glad we will be having a balanced family, one boy, one girl. Anyways, my daughter already has a name because I have planned names even before gender selection.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fineire: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
sunbestie:
Mama zaynie please can you drop the activities we always do here to keep it lively.

I can only remember....

Mondays... prayer Monday
Wenesdays...
Thursdays....
Fridays.....

Mama good thought. It will be nice if we can religiously carry out this activities. It makes the group lively and entertaining at the same time.
To further make this work, each months captain should make it a duty to call out their members and motivate them to be a part of the activities. We really can make thing happen here again!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
iamfertile:

You must have moved your head after the CS, you should have laid down without moving for 24hrs .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by misskenny(f): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
sunbestie:
Team October 2023

Let's start our roll call so we can be able to know our teammates and interact.
1. sunbestie -------- 30th Oct
2. Fineire ---------- 31st Oct
3. jjaney --------- 10th Oct
4. ableGoddidit22 -------- 5th Oct
5. samieea28 ------------ 25th Oct

Drop your EDD if you see this

If you are team October and you are hiding just come out now and register before we start collecting fine for lateness oo๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Team God gat us
Team happy Mama's
Team easy pregnancy and delivery

Let's go Mamas๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Add me to team oct, on a second journey, Oct 10. Congrats mamas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 5:56am On Apr 19, 2023
bimberry1307:
November!? Anyone?
Team November am here o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 6:02am On Apr 19, 2023
sunbestie:

I can only remember....

Mondays... prayer Monday
Wenesdays...
Thursdays....
Fridays.....

My first journey was fun here with all this activities I hope we revive it

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2023
iamfertile:

You moved your head too soon after the surgery. Thats the cause. Speak with your doctor if you are still in the hospital but I know coca cola works for it. You will be fine

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Pls mamas who use pregmum here please. I want to know the price thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
Tinudesi:

Team November am here o
Thought I'm the only one o. How body, teamie?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nellyquash(f): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ekabobo:
Lol nellyquash... Congrats... Been checking all along for ur birthing announcement... Congrats ma'am... God bless ur son

Thank you dear sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nellyquash(f): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
kunmisola:
TEAM MAY

How are you all doing? May God delivered the remaining mamas safely. Hope your hospital bags are.all packed. Waiting to hear the good news from everyone, there shall be no loss in Jesus name.

1. Indian03............... May 27th..........XY
2. kunmisola....... May 6th........ XY... Delivered April 5th...... B.A/B.S seen
3. Nellyquash....... May 8/10...... Delivered April 12th.โ€ฆ..B.A seen
4. Funkaish............... May 3rd...............XX
5. Coloredsg.........May 16th....XY & Green
6. fabulousfay.................................. May 6th
7. Dinabella ............... May 7th.........XX
8. Yumyogo......................................... May 24th
9. kosi2018......................................... May 31st
10. Chylucia........... May 20th.... XX & XY
11. IryNky................. May 24th.............XY
12. rosey11.......................................... May 28th
13. NwamakaHalie.............May 6th..........XY
14. Timitoyo ...............May 30th..............XX
15. iamfertile ...........May 2nd......... Delivered April 13th B.A seen
16. segxi1960 ....................May 9th...............
17. Temtemmie..................May 16th...........XY
18. Eniwunmi............โ€ฆ......May 6th................
19. Goldenheart002.................May

@nellyquash and @iamfertile how is fourth trimester. This baba here can suck ehn, it is well with us in Jesus name.

Able Cappo,
Fourth trimester isnโ€™t funny at all.
Is it the suture pains Abi my young man sucking hell out of my nipple and me not sleeping at night anymore.
In all, I give all thanks to God for making me a mother.

May God bless all TTC mum with their heart desires. Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
nellyquash:

Able Cappo,
Is it the suture pains Abi my young man sucking hell out of my nipple and me not sleeping at night anymore.

It is well with us in Jesus name. We do all gladly because of our bundles of joy. May they always make us proud.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nellyquash(f): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Dinabella:

Congratulations Teamie, welcome to our Prince charming. I can't wait to port too because my tiredness is tiredddddddddd.

Thanks mum.
May God make it easy for you in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nellyquash(f): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
kunmisola:

It is well with us in Jesus name. We do all gladly because of our bundles of joy. May they always make us proud.

Ameen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
bimberry1307:

Thought I'm the only one o. How body, teamie?
Haaaa body is not doing me well at all am just enduring,I can't take water,drugs,I can barely eat something good ...It's stressful now o but I believe it will soon be over make second trimester run and come
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
Please mamas am worried have not taken my drugs for up to two weeks now I perceive different kinds of odour around me once I take it I vomit it immediately anyone that has experience this and did not affect the baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
nellyquash:

Able Cappo,

My fears too..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
BA! BA! BA!

I am grateful to God for giving me victory and blessing me with an easy birth.

I welcomed my Prince and Princess (twins) on April 19th, 2023 @8pm via vaginal delivery.

Baby weight: 2.2 kg and 2.2 kg @36wks & 7 days

EED 9th May, Godโ€™s date April 19th, 2023

Allhamdulilah

BS coming soon.

Cc;
Kunmisola

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Michelle55: 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
Coloredsg:
BA! BA! BA!

I welcomed my Prince and Princess (twins) on April 19th, 2023 @8pm via vaginal delivery.

Allhamdulilah

BS coming soon.

Cc;
Kunmisola
congratulations momma!
๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Coloredsg:
BA! BA! BA!

Allhamdulilah

BS coming soon.

Cc;
Kunmisola

Congratulations are in order!!! Congratulations mama

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6867) (6868) (6869) (6870) (6871) (6872) (6873) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hollyb(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.