Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145286 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6870) (6871) (6872) (6873) (6874) (6875) (6876) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eniwunmi: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
nellyquash:
BS…

Where will I even start from. God really showed me mercy in this journey of 9months.

Towards ending of August, 2022 I found out o was pregnant, I was very happy because I have been praying to God to bless my womb. Hubby returned and I told him, he was very happy and we did a scan to be very sure. Which it was confirmed that I was some weeks gone and EED is May 8th, 2023. My birthday month. The joy doubled.
The journey began; fast forward towards ending of first trimester, I woke up one morning and was not able to urinate. Hubby had to rush me to a private hospital in our estate.
I was admitted and was passed catheter to use. Before the incident I had already done a scan which I was told I had fibroid.
I was admitted, doctor placed me on series of test to know what may have seize my urine. All test came out negative including urinalyses.
After much, doctor said the only option left is for me to do surgery to remove the fibroid that the fibroid is resting on my bladder and also, the baby will be flushed because it’s a 50 50 thing. I cried, I told hubby I don’t wanna loose my baby. The doctor scheduled us for the operation, I told hubby I’m doing any surgery. Had to involve my parents, because the doctor was already messing with my hubby’s mind.

My parents invited me to come over to Lagos from PH. I was discharged after 4days from that private hospital, booked a flight and straight to Lagos. Met with my family doctor, after checking my baby, he said baby is fine that the only solution for now is for me to be on catheter for another 2months, that once the bump gets bigger, it will push the fibroid away from that position and I will be able to pee on my own.
Another wahala again, I was on catheter and still going to work. I used it for almost a month before God showed me mercy. I was able to pee on my own till I delivered.

Had to register for antenatal and was told I will deliver through CS due to the fibroid position.

Second trimester was smooth with normal orishirishi pains each week.

Third trimester was cool too.

I was planning to take leave ending of April, but baby took everyone unawares.

Went to work on 11th April, 12th April was my antenatal, met with my doctor to complain about how I’m feeling, the so-called doctor told me I should go home and take Para that it’s the fibroid pains. Also placed me on diet and some sugar test. I left the hospital angrily.

I got home that afternoon and was feeling so sad, moody. I started crying, called hubby to come back home that I’m not feeling okay. That I’m having pains. Hubby came back and took me to the hospital for us to complain about the pains.
A nurse asked me to go straight to maternity ward, I was checked, behold I was already 7cm dilated. The yesterday of it myself and hubby had a good sex round sha,lol. I was now thinking if that contributed for me seeing a bloody show.

The dancing and makosa now begun, I got checked around some mins to 9pm, I delivered my prince 11:30pm. Even though the nurse that took my delivery was very harsh towards me, I believed she deliberately gave me cut self because baby wasn’t big. Before she could sluggishly came to me, I had already pushed and baby’s head was already out.

In all I gave God all the glory. My first fruit wasn’t aborted according to the so-called private hospital I went initially.

Also, even when the nurses were going through my folder, there were like Madam, are you aware you’re supposed to deliver through CS, even with the pains I told them NO, that my second scan at 28weeks indicated that my passage is free and no fibroid down my cervix.

I just want to say God thank you.

Sorry for the long post ooo.

Wow this is a very huge testimony. I celebrate with you mama! God be praised , congratulations once again 🥳🥳

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Latty88(f): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
nellyquash:
BS…

Where will I even start from. God really showed me mercy in this journey of 9months.

Towards ending of August, 2022 I found out o was pregnant, I was very happy because I have been praying to God to bless my womb. Hubby returned and I told him, he was very happy and we did a scan to be very sure. Which it was confirmed that I was some weeks gone and EED is May 8th, 2023. My birthday month. The joy doubled.
The journey began; fast forward towards ending of first trimester, I woke up one morning and was not able to urinate. Hubby had to rush me to a private hospital in our estate.
I was admitted and was passed catheter to use. Before the incident I had already done a scan which I was told I had fibroid.
I was admitted, doctor placed me on series of test to know what may have seize my urine. All test came out negative including urinalyses.
After much, doctor said the only option left is for me to do surgery to remove the fibroid that the fibroid is resting on my bladder and also, the baby will be flushed because it’s a 50 50 thing. I cried, I told hubby I don’t wanna loose my baby. The doctor scheduled us for the operation, I told hubby I’m doing any surgery. Had to involve my parents, because the doctor was already messing with my hubby’s mind.

My parents invited me to come over to Lagos from PH. I was discharged after 4days from that private hospital, booked a flight and straight to Lagos. Met with my family doctor, after checking my baby, he said baby is fine that the only solution for now is for me to be on catheter for another 2months, that once the bump gets bigger, it will push the fibroid away from that position and I will be able to pee on my own.
Another wahala again, I was on catheter and still going to work. I used it for almost a month before God showed me mercy. I was able to pee on my own till I delivered.

Had to register for antenatal and was told I will deliver through CS due to the fibroid position.

Went to work on 11th April, 12th April was my antenatal, met with my doctor to complain about how I’m feeling, the so-called doctor told me I should go home and take Para that it’s the fibroid pains. Also placed me on diet and some sugar test. I left the hospital angrily.

I got home that afternoon and was feeling so sad, moody. I started crying, called hubby to come back home that I’m not feeling okay. That I’m having pains. Hubby came back and took me to the hospital for us to complain about the pains.
A nurse asked me to go straight to maternity ward, I was checked, behold I was already 7cm dilated. The yesterday of it myself and hubby had a good sex round sha,lol. I was now thinking if that contributed for me seeing a bloody show.

The dancing and makosa now begun, I got checked around some mins to 9pm, I delivered my prince 11:30pm. Even though the nurse that took my delivery was very harsh towards me, I believed she deliberately gave me cut self because baby wasn’t big. Before she could sluggishly came to me, I had already pushed and baby’s head was already out.

In all I gave God all the glory. My first fruit wasn’t aborted according to the so-called private hospital I went initially.

Also, even when the nurses were going through my folder, there were like Madam, are you aware you’re supposed to deliver through CS, even with the pains I told them NO, that my second scan at 28weeks indicated that my passage is free and no fibroid down my cervix.

Congratulations! May God Almighty be praised!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SoCalm: 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
sunbestie:
Mama zaynie please can you drop the activities we always do here to keep it lively.

I can only remember....

Mondays... prayer Monday
Tuesdays.... Bumpy Tuesday
Wenesdays...
Thursdays....
Fridays.....
Saturdays.... Food from your kitchen

Ma'am Please help. Thank you
I read this thread from the first page to about page 5000.
It was really fun to read, the comments were engaging, they had so much going on.
It would be fun to bring back this activities smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SoCalm: 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
nellyquash:
BS…

This is a testimony indeed… congrats momma

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moye1: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
bimberry1307:

Kindly view below list which Include home and hospital requirement for Mother and child:

***For Mother -
3 loose night gowns(front opening)
3 New wrappers
Towel(Big and small size)
Bathing soap
Vaseline
Mosquito net
Comfit pad (3 packs)
1 big tissue
Disposable sanitary pants
Diaper bag
Washable Breast pads
Breast pump
Latex examination gloves(1pack)
Shaving stick(1pcs)
Sunlight detergent(1pcs Big Size)
Jik(1big size)
1 toothpaste and brush
Bathroom Slipper's

*****For baby
4. Baby cotton body suit
4 Baby sleepsuit
2 Baby sweaters + trouser and cap set
5 Baby bibs
5 baby face towel handkerchief
3 Baby caps
2 Baby towels
2 Baby blankets
Chicco Baby soap (bar)
Chicco powder
Johnsons baby oil for hair
Chicco lotion /Coconut oil for skin
Soft Baby sponge
Blue seal vaseline
Baby comb set
Baby manicure set +thermometer
Baby foldable bed with Mosquito net
6 pcs of (mix Size 1 and 2) baby diapers
methylated spirit
Cotton wool
Baby wipes
Savlon
Baby Plastic Wardrobe
Clothes hanger(Evergreen product)
Sudocream
Baby plastic bath set (tub, bucket and potty)
Avent Feeding bottle (small and big size, 2pcs)
Bottle and teat brush
Diaper bag
Chicco or Graco convertible Car seat(that can be used from infant to toddler)
3 baby Outing clothes (0-6 months).
Baby spoon and plate (solid plastic)
Cotton buds
1 Baby shawl
7 Baby socks (for 0-6 months)
Baby pacifier
Agnesia powder
Mucus extractor
1 litre flask (for outdoor use)gint product
Diaper changing mat
Fisher price Baby rocker (infant to toddler)
Flannels(4-6)

Crib, towel for baby and mother, wash clothes and Burp clothes, sterilising tab,
2pcs of cord clamp

Note: Don't buy too much cloth for baby because they grow faster in the first month.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
iamfertile:

Jesuuuu, it's these old women o. My MIL said I shud sit up for old blood to come out. I did only once 3days ago na so bleeding that had stopped will just trip down my thigh. Also she massage my tummy wt hot water which I'm not comfortable with. Today I went for dressing the site is very wet. Should I stopped the massage of just be careful? I'm asking because I'm thinking if I don't massage how will the old blood come out.
Abeg no mind my long episode. I be jjc

You cs site should be dry at all times. You shouldn't be massaging with hot water, to avoid stories that touch. Vaginal birth isnt same as cs o. Hope you are cleaning it frequently with methylated spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbasFavourite: 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ha, they should not have massaged you. It's even optional for anyone who had VD, nonetheless CS. please let them stop it. Wishing you quick recovery.

iamfertile:

Jesuuuu, it's these old women o. My MIL said I shud sit up for old blood to come out. I did only once 3days ago na so bleeding that had stopped will just trip down my thigh. Also she massage my tummy wt hot water which I'm not comfortable with. Today I went for dressing the site is very wet. Should I stopped the massage of just be careful? I'm asking because I'm thinking if I don't massage how will the old blood come out.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nellyquash(f): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
nellyquash:
BS…

Towards ending of August, 2022 I found out I was pregnant, I was very happy because I have been praying to God to bless my womb. Hubby returned and I told him, he was very happy and we did a scan to be very sure. Which it was confirmed that I was some weeks gone and EED is May 8th, 2023. My birthday month. The joy doubled.
I was admitted and was placed on catheter in other to drain the urine. Before the incident I had already done a scan which I was told I had Multiple fibroid.
After much, doctor said the only option left is for me to do surgery to remove the fibroid that the fibroid is resting on my bladder and also, the baby will be flushed because it’s a 50/50 thing. I cried, I told hubby I don’t wanna loose my baby. The doctor scheduled us for the operation, I told hubby I’m not doing any surgery. Had to involve my parents, because the doctor was already messing with my hubby’s mind.

My parents invited me to come over to Lagos from PH. I was discharged after 4days from that private hospital, booked a flight and straight to Lagos. Met with my family doctor, after checking my baby, he said baby is fine that the only solution for now is for me to be on catheter for another 2months, that once my baby bump gets bigger, it will push the fibroid away from that position and I will be able to pee on my own again.

I was planning to take leave ending of April against my EED 8th May, 2023 but baby took everyone unawares.

A nurse asked me to head straight to maternity ward, I was checked, behold I was already 7cm dilated. The yesterday of it myself and hubby had a good sex round sha,lol. I was now thinking if that contributed for me seeing a bloody show.

The dancing and makosa now begun, before I knew it, my water got broken on the process. I got checked around some minutes to 9pm, I delivered my prince 11:30pm same April 12th, 2023. Even though the nurse that took my delivery was very harsh towards me, I believed she deliberately gave me cut self because baby wasn’t big. Before she could even sluggishly came to me, I had already pushed and baby’s head was already out.

Cc;
Kunmisola

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmuMuhsinah(f): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
Everything has already been cleared before you were sutured
iamfertile:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
nellyquash:
BS…

Congratulations mama. We thank God that the plans of the enemies was thwarted. May he always be the coolness of your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmuMuhsinah(f): 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
SoCalm:

I read this thread from the first page to about page 5000.
It was really fun to read, the comments were engaging, they had so much going on.
It would be fun to bring back this activities smiley
Did I hear you say pages 1-5000? U tried o.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tojahh(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
nellyquash:
BS…

Nelly Nelly.

Congratulations... Welcome Prince.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 1:00am On Apr 22, 2023
nellyquash:
BS…

Congratulations! I thank God with you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SoCalm: 1:32am On Apr 22, 2023
UmuMuhsinah:

Did I hear you say pages 1-5000? U tried o.
Yes oh but not at a go. The comments had me going
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 5:14am On Apr 22, 2023
nellyquash:
BS…

This is a great testimony. Alhamdulillah on your behalf. God is indeed great!!!

This is why I don't like using private hospitals no matter the referrals. They are out to make profit. This is an eye opener o. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Ps: we should be very careful listening to all these private hospital's Doctors o!
1. They are profit oriented
2. They are very impatient including their nurses.
3. Most, if not all lacks experienced doctors.

Imagine if she'd gone all the way with the doctor! Chai!!!

Congratulations once again. God bless your lo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmuMuhsinah(f): 10:19am On Apr 22, 2023
SoCalm:

Yes oh but not at a go. The comments had me going
Was here in 2017, infact, the feelings, relationship here then was superb. There's no time u came here without gaining anything.
My family was struggling with a phase of life then, most of my baby's wears then we're given here, I only bought some hospital essentials and naming wear, God bless that woman always.
I could remember I went to some people's naming ceremony then. We can still strive to bring back those days

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:41am On Apr 22, 2023
zaynie:

Hi mama

Thursday was to show our babies,

Wednesday and Friday , can't remember too.
But I do know we used to discuss health topics and invite health workers (we had a lot in our midst then) to come talk to us.

To add to this.
This thread was where I made some lifelong friends. We were team 2015/16 and we continued our friendship offline.
It's almost 8 years and we're still waxing strong.
I know like 3 other friendship groups that were made from here.
Not to say there aren't some shady people too, just calmly find your person and have fun during this pregnancy journey 💜
Thank you so much ma'am.
I met beautiful souls turned sisters through here too.
It was very educating and fun too.... The love was pure and massive. We got each other's back.

My regards to your family ❤️

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2023
UmuMuhsinah:

Was here in 2017, infact, the feelings, relationship here then was superb. There's no time u came here without gaining anything.
My family was struggling with a phase of life then, most of my baby's wears then we're given here, I only bought some hospital essentials and naming wear, God bless that woman always.
I could remember I went to some people's naming ceremony then. We can still strive to bring back those days
That's very correct... The love was so pure

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tosinwill(f): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tinudesi:
Team November 2023

1.Tinudesi.................... Nov15
2.Bimberry1307...........Nov16
3.Joanudy......................Nov11

Smooth journey,easy delivery for us all other November mamas start registering o

Officially registering for Team November o, 💃Nov 30

Second missionary journey activated😂

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
tosinwill:

Officially registering for Team November o, 💃Nov 30

Second missionary journey activated😂
U welcome easy journey ahead of us all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
Let's start with Monday prayers by Monday then we follow for the following days ...I think there is a day for asking questions regarding pregnancy and birth something like that I can't remember

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funkaish: 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
I was team may 2020, ported to April 23 2020, I remembered Dinabella was also team may 2020. Now we are here in 2023, I have ported to April. Dinabella is also team may 2023.. perfect timing.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 4:05am On Apr 23, 2023
Now dats what I call a wonder baby... Lol ... Here to stay... Come what may.... Congrats again Nelly

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 10:53am On Apr 23, 2023
UmuMuhsinah:
Everything has already been cleared before you were sutured

Really. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 10:54am On Apr 23, 2023
AbbasFavourite:
Ha, they should not have massaged you. It's even optional for anyone who had VD, nonetheless CS. please let them stop it. Wishing you quick recovery.

Amen & Thnxx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2023
sugarcoatted:

You cs site should be dry at all times. You shouldn't be massaging with hot water, to avoid stories that touch. Vaginal birth isnt same as cs o. Hope you are cleaning it frequently with methylated spirit.

The plaster hasn't been removed yet. Still going for dressing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2023
iamfertile:

The plaster hasn't been removed yet. Still going for dressing

Oh ok then, as long as water isnt entering. Though the site should have sealed up by now. Mine was redressed the day i was discharged and i was asked to remove it at home 3days later. So i was only on plaster for a week. Same with my first child

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dinabella: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
Funkaish:
I was team may 2020, ported to April 23 2020, I remembered Dinabella was also team may 2020. Now we are here in 2023, I have ported to April. Dinabella is also team may 2023.. perfect timing.

Yeah I remember... even though I did not port to April in 2020. I hope you are having fun in your 4th trimester irrespective of the stress.

The way I am praying to port is not here. I am so tired cos this stomach is too big. To move now is very tiring and changing sleeping positions on the bed is story for another day. I have had to do scan personally else where asides my hospital to be sure I am not carrying twins cos of my belly size but it's just one.

Now my prayer is that the baby doesn't get to 4.0kg like the first cos I had better tear last time hence my wanting to port before Edd.

In all God knows what's best for us, He will do!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MikeMichel: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
Good day Mamas, apologies l haven't registered my presence for awhile.
It has been a rough ride in and out of the hospital since week 7.

I am currently 25weeks but Team July (22nd Elective CS due past medical history) Twin IVF conception conceived.

I started having watery discharge on Friday and l came to the hospital yesterday (I use Gotv hospital) for check up, l was diagnosed with leaking amniotic fluid and was immediately placed on admission and on bed with monitoring.

I have read and read about this PROM diagnosis on Google , l am really scared but trusting God to show mercy.

Please who has treated this either medically or herbally to kindly share her experience and what she did to successfully scale through.

The Doctors said the small open around the membrane where the fluids is leaking from can heal up as we have 50/50 chances.

There shall not be loss in our midst in the name of God. Amen

Thank you all.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabulousfay(f): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
Congratulations my dear.
nellyquash:
BS…

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabulousfay(f): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
Congratulations to all the May mama wey Port to April. Am happy for you guys.
kunmisola:
TEAM MAY

To God alone be all glory as Baby Nellyquash arrived into the world. May the baby bring more blessings and honour to the family.

1. Indian03............... May 27th..........XY
2. kunmisola....... May 6th........ XY... Delivered April 5th...... B.A/B.S seen
3. Nellyquash....... May 8/10...... Delivered April 12th.…..B.A seen
4. Funkaish............... May 3rd...............XX
5. Coloredsg.........May 16th....XY & Green
6. fabulousfay.................................. May 6th
7. Dinabella ............... May 7th.........XX
8. Yumyogo......................................... May 24th
9. kosi2018......................................... May 31st
10. Chylucia........... May 20th.... XX & XY
11. IryNky................. May 24th.............XY
12. rosey11.......................................... May 28th
13. NwamakaHalie.............May 6th..........XY
14. Timitoyo ...............May 30th..............XX
15. iamfertile ...........May 2nd......... Delivered April 13th B.A seen
16. segxi1960 ....................May 9th...............
17. Temtemmie..................May 16th...........XY
18. Eniwunmi............…......May 6th................
19. Goldenheart002.................May

Countdown has already begin from my end as I have 4 weeks and some days to go. Hospital bag has been packed and nesting is ongoing. I pray God will provide for us all in Jesus name. Let the countdown begins.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
nellyquash:
BS…

Indeed God has shown you mercy congratulations ma.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6870) (6871) (6872) (6873) (6874) (6875) (6876) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.