Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141155 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6938) (6939) (6940) (6941) (6942) (6943) (6944) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dave06(f): 5:13am On Dec 09, 2023
kokaiye:
grin grin grin grin i laugh in spanish... Omo!!! U added a whole 20kg?? Only u lol... Well!!! Der r possibilities dt u may lose all d weight after delivery sha.

To the glory of God, I went back to 60kg from 80kg.

Now I'm 64kg at 13 weeks with baby #2.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Boliboli760: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2023
Teewhyjo:
Good evening everyone, pls I need ur help am almost due for delivery but d last scan I did said d aminiotic fluid is too much. Who as experience dis and how did u go Abt it. Thank you

I had the same experience and I had my baby over 2 weeks past the given EDD with no issues. I asked questions afterwards and non of the doctors or midwife could give me any tangible answers. One said it was only over by like 1%, I was like why tell me then if there is nothing to worry about. What I discovered was, the machine gives them a reading and they interpret it the best way they know how during that time. Each interpretation is based on individual understanding. Also, they try to tell you all the stuff so they can fill your mind with many things. So when they offer you induction or even CS, they will back it up with all these unnecessary information and you feel obliged to go for it.

Whenever they give you a result, always pick their brain further. That is when you will see that some of the information on the paper are documentation for hospital record and some are misreadings from their machine. And they will tell you they never told you their machines were 100% accurate.

I will say, for every pregnant woman on here, focus on yourself and your strength. And don't be alarmed by everything on the paper, but work hard to prevent any problems. Go to the hospital when any MEDICAL EMERGENCY arise. Not giving birth on EDD is not a medical emergency and your tired is tired is not a medical emergency and so many other small small things.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SoCalm: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
Mommas who gave birth through cs, pls when did you stop dressing the wound asin covering it with gauze and plaster

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
Good evening o. Abeg I need help.
My baby's face is full of rashes. We don't have diaper rash o, na face e dey. I've tried herbal, they said it's ela. Any home remedy pls??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gratefulheart2(f): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
bimberry1307:
My baby's face is full of rashes. We don't have diaper rash o, na face e dey. I've tried herbal, they said it's ela. Any home remedy pls??
hope you're not wearing him /her cap often? Especially indoor.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SoCalm: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
bimberry1307:
Mine too but it’s clearing. I didn’t rub anything, I just stop wearing her caps often

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
soonest:
Good evening everyone, saluting all the preggies and the TTCs here.
Any of my old teamies here? Dec 2015/ Feb 2018 set.
FloraEC, zaynie, nnekakie, tatacherie, ahnie, in fact too numerous to mention, i remove headrest for you all.
Have missed this thread, hope the love is still as strong here.
Have a good night rest all ❤️

Are you back mama?
Make I quick run for you o!. Cos 2015 we rock this place together.
2018 we carry belle together!
I have to avoid you if you're pregnant make you no go infect me 😂

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
zaynie:

Are you back mama?
mummy Bambam there's nothing wrong if u are back again now, maybe Aunty Kiya needs baby brother(s) ...... Am rooting for u and Talltosyne, abeg who wipe me oraimo cord for neck

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kpom kpom kpom.... Im back ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2023
bimberry1307:
Toooor na the two my baby dey face that bumbum own is really disturbing it's getting red self maybe I will stop the cap wearing but for bumbum any suggestions
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
Pweetiebabe:
mummy Bambam there's nothing wrong if u are back again now, maybe Aunty Kiya needs baby brother(s) ...... Am rooting for u and Talltosyne, abeg who wipe me oraimo cord for neck

Na me wipe you
See the cord for my hand, na original oraimo, 😂
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tinutunde(f): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2023
Good evening lovely Moms,I just noticed that my 3 month old baby is a DADA(natural dreadlock),please for people with experience with such children;are there special precautions that needs to be taken.
NB:I don’t attend white garment church.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:05am On Dec 11, 2023
soonest:
Good evening everyone, saluting all the preggies and the TTCs here.
Any of my old teamies here? Dec 2015/ Feb 2018 set.
FloraEC, zaynie, nnekakie, tatacherie, ahnie, in fact too numerous to mention, i remove headrest for you all.
Have missed this thread, hope the love is still as strong here.
Have a good night rest all ❤️

One love mama
Nice to have you stop by kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:06am On Dec 11, 2023
prettmum:
Kpom kpom kpom.... Im back ooooo
Oga seun ejoor we need dancing emoji on NL oo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Welcome back mama kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mommafertile: 1:13am On Dec 13, 2023
I'm sorry I may not be able to send it to your email but if you don't mind. Kindly copy out the birth story from this page. You have my consent.
Thank you.

Boliboli760:

@mommafertile I'm doing well, thank you. I hope you are too. You are right, it will be very useful. I appreciate your consent, and I extend my gratitude to everyone who has reached out.

Afribirther encompasses a blog covering a wide range of topics from pregnancy to babies to family, a forum for open discussions, education, questions, and venting, and a podcast delving into deep topics. Although still in its early stages, I believe it will become a valuable archive.

For those who wish to share their stories personally, I've provided my email and Instagram. Currently, only 2023 birth stories are uploaded on the forum, and I invite anyone with 2023 or earlier birth stories to connect. I recently created a PODCAST for us to discuss and dissect our birth stories, share experiences, lessons learned, and more. I'd love to have you on board, so feel free to reach out whenever you can.

You can share your birth story via the provided email, through direct message on Instagram, or ideally, by adding it to your birth month topic or opening a new topic on the website forum.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
zaynie:

Are you back mama?

You sayyyyy? I no back anything o. Was just strolling by smiley
Good ol days! Howz Atinuke? Regards to all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funjosh(m): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
Folaglo:
Good afternoon expectant mummies and every other person in the house. I've been a guest reader for the past few days but decided to sign up on this platform today.

I am 4 weeks pregnant and it has not been easy on me. I am unable to eat anything even though I'm always hungry. Even the little I force myself to eat, I vomit it few minutes after.

My temperature is usually high and I experience body pain. I feel tired easily. I can't even take tea as well without vomiting it. Fruits are also the same.

The only medications I am using is Ferobin Plus and Vitamin C as I'm told I can't use medications anyhow. Please I need help on how to stop this vomiting as it is making me very weak. Thank you.

PS: This is my first pregnancy.

How were you able to overcome this please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Folaglo(f): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
Funjosh:

How were you able to overcome this please
It's worse than the time I posted it. The vomiting is even more intense. I'm tired.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolagabriella: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
Folaglo:
It's worse than the time I posted it. The vomiting is even more intense. I'm tired.
I went through theasme thing and had to be hospitalized once a week. I can't even start telling you how bad it was for me. I was given anti-sickness drug that i used before meal. Also, try taking oat-no sugar-make it runny, add little powdered milk. It really helped me. and irish potato-boiled till very very soft. Don't take fruit, beans or juice, makes it worst. I pray it helps.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Folaglo(f): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
bolagabriella:

I went through theasme thing and had to be hospitalized once a week. I can't even start telling you how bad it was for me. I was given anti-sickness drug that i used before meal. Also, try taking oat-no sugar-make it runny, add little powdered milk. It really helped me. and irish potato-boiled till very very soft. Don't take fruit, beans or juice, makes it worst. I pray it helps.
Thank you ma. I appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esthy111(f): 6:09am On Dec 15, 2023
bimberry1307:
Stop using d baby oil or switch to coconut oil. This happened to my baby until I discovered that it was d baby oil and d rashes cleared away d moment I stopped applying it on his head. Most baby oil in our market causes rash on babies faces.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funjosh(m): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
bolagabriella:

Jesus Christ.... Hospitalized once a week for how many months, God Please 🙏
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funjosh(m): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
Folaglo:

I understand how you are feeling, as just praying to God for strength to overcome this stage for you guys. My Woman is also going through this and is scaring.

Anyone with a better way to manage this should speak up please. sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolagabriella: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
Funjosh:

Jesus Christ.... Hospitalized once a week for how many months, God Please 🙏
Just the first trimester. Yes ooo. I got so dehydrated cos i couldn't keep down anything that i started hallucinating grin. It wasn't funny at all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mayfufu27: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
Folaglo:
Am also a fist time mum going through this although I don't vomit frequently but I feel so nauseous every time. No single strength am already 10 weeks but still having morning sickness. Infact I have to stop working because I am always weak and lying down. What has been helping at times if I can't eat is fruit and pregnacare max because I hardly eat too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Folaglo(f): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2023
bolagabriella:

Thank you ma. I appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Laughter4eva: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2023
Good morning Mama
Please can someone help me with the link for the new nursing mothers group on naira land and pls anyone help with a food menu for nursing mothers please i really need.alm the advice I can get as I'm not lactating so well yet and what to eat and what not to is a concern for me
Thank you so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Laughter4eva: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2023
Mayfufu27:
Am also a fist time mum going through this although I don't vomit frequently but I feel so nauseous every time. No single strength am already 10 weeks but still having morning sickness. Infact I have to stop working because I am always weak and lying down. What has been helping at times if I can't eat is fruit and pregnacare max because I hardly eat too.

Dear Mama try taking rophegan 5ml morning and evening for the vomiting it will really
Also check your PCV a very low one can increase your tiredness and weakness and Mama take it one day at a time I was I your shoes and now I have a bouncing baby boy

You will be fine and the tiredness will so stop
I wish you all the best first trimester wahala is no one mate just take it one step at a time.much love from here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mommafertile: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
It's been a while here.
How are we all doing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2023
Tinudesi:
Toooor na the two my baby dey face that bumbum own is really disturbing it's getting red self maybe I will stop the cap wearing but for bumbum any suggestions
Get Vista plus tube cream. It works well. I just started using dat for my baby few days ago nd d rashes r cleared
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xosh: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
You women are trying.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adebabs21(f): 9:06am On Dec 23, 2023
Good morning Mamas

I want to know if anyone has experienced this before, o ti sumi

I am 11 weeks pregnant, been spotting and bleeding since last month.

Doctor placed me on bed rest for more than 8 days, the bleeding didn’t stop.

Can anyone pls share their experience.

I don tire😭😭

(1) (2) (3) ... (6938) (6939) (6940) (6941) (6942) (6943) (6944) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mayfufu27 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.