Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8160563 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6944) (6945) (6946) (6947) (6948) (6949) (6950) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funkydoll(f): 5:25pm On Feb 02
Late BA BA
God be praised our blue jet arrived Jan 17th thru virginal delivery
EED: feb 3&6
BW: 3kg
Wish all preg mama a easy delivery
BS coming soon

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funkydoll(f): 5:26pm On Feb 02
Late BA BA
God be praised our blue jet arrived Jan 17th thru virginal delivery
EED: feb 3&6
BW: 3kg
Wish all preg mama a easy delivery
BS coming soon

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shilz(f): 5:53pm On Feb 02
clems88:
alright ma I'll let her know . Thanks
u can also assist her to do squatting,ewedu helps too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clems88(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02
shilz:
u can also assist her to do squatting,ewedu helps too.
alright . Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 12:21am On Feb 03
clems88:
alright . Thanks
Any updates?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatmutt64(f): 10:31am On Feb 03
Please mummy in the house pray for me for safe delivery. I have passed me EDD already. And today is another EDD still no labor sign. I need your prayers. Am so tired of everything around me

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 12:48pm On Feb 03
greatmutt64:
Please mummy in the house pray for me for safe delivery. I have passed me EDD already. And today is another EDD still no labor sign. I need your prayers. Am so tired of everything around me

You will deliver without stress to a healthy baby soon. Exercise, eat well and don't fret : God is in control

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clems88(m): 3:39pm On Feb 03
Hamzashaf99:

Any updates?
nothing yet ma. But she's doing some trekking. Baby keeps kicking hard. If no show before her next appointment next week I'm thinking of telling the doc to carrying out inducement that's the conclusion I and my wife had

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Apologize(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03
Hmmm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blinkingbae: 10:19pm On Feb 03
Who else is suffering from Hyperemesis gravidarium
I am so tired, this pregnancy has just taken over my life… what can i do?

I am seven weeks and three days gone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmakaRuby: 5:19pm On Feb 04
Good evening mummies in the house. Please I'm 5weeks 2 days, when am I supposed to register for antenatal and go for scan? And what supplements can I start taking? I'm already on folic acid 5mg and B complex.. Can I take vitamin E 1000iu and omega 3 fatty acid

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by futuremoma34: 6:13pm On Feb 04
AmakaRuby:
Good evening mummies in the house. Please I'm 5weeks 2 days, when am I supposed to register for antenatal and go for scan? And what supplements can I start taking? I'm already on folic acid 5mg and B complex.. Can I take vitamin E 1000iu and omega 3 fatty acid

Congratulations dear. You can start antenatal as soon as you feel like you are ready. Before you take any drug, please consult with your doctor. Wishing you a happy bumping and a stress free nine months pregnancy Jorney

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by futuremoma34: 6:14pm On Feb 04
Blinkingbae:
Who else is suffering from Hyperemesis gravidarium
I am so tired, this pregnancy has just taken over my life… what can i do?

I am seven weeks and three days gone

Sorry mama, have you seek the help of a medical practitioner..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmakaRuby: 6:46pm On Feb 04
futuremoma34:

Congratulations dear. You can start antenatal as soon as you feel like you are ready. Before you take any drug, please consult with your doctor. Wishing you a happy bumping and a stress free nine months pregnancy Jorney

Amen 🙏. Thank you so much mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by icu4: 8:52am On Feb 07
PatKing:

You are safer by air than road.
As bad was it sound, I guess reducing your EDD is best... a forgivable lie.
You must get fitness to fly of say 35weeks.
Go to aviation clinic about some hours rp your flight, cost about 5k in Abuja, where you are may be cheaper.
God help us.

Hello good morning. I sent you a pm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clems88(m): 12:42pm On Feb 07
Hi mamas , my my Edd was 29 January but their was no show , but as we went to the maternity for routine appointment the doctor put something that has pipe which she called balloon into her and gave us 3 days for it to fall off . Please what's the purpose of it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cocolacec(m): 6:46pm On Feb 08
AmakaRuby:

I'm 4 days late and 18days past ovulation
1st one is yesterday and down is today

Hi did you later get a Darker line? What DPO? Wifey is in the same situation now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deewhydoski(m): 6:53pm On Feb 08
clems88:
Hi mamas , my my Edd was 29 January but their was no show , but as we went to the maternity for routine appointment the doctor put something that has pipe which she called balloon into her and gave us 3 days for it to fall off . Please what's the purpose of it
Same here too
My wife is 40 weeks today and our EDD is today, there is no sign of labour
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clems88(m): 8:58pm On Feb 08
deewhydoski:

Same here too
My wife is 40 weeks today and our EDD is today, there is no sign of labour
is well o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyG05: 5:30am On Feb 09
clems88:
is well o

Pregnancy is + or - 2 weeks of The EDD, she will soon fall into labour or the doctors will induce it for her at the right time. Follow up on the activities listed my other mom's here and that of the doctor. Most importantly, relax your mind and take rest too.

It will end in praise.
Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyG05: 5:44am On Feb 09
Hello everyone,

How is the pushing ministry going?

I'm back by the mercies of God to my 3rd and final pregnancy journey!

I was here 2019 and 2020 with a different name ( PEARL05) those days were fun and exciting to be here as we unburden, rant and encourage each other on this journey.

We are 22weeeks gone and so far it's been nothing short of amazing adventures, in my other pregnancy I rarely had issues like morning sickness and heartburns but this present one is super amazing no single vomiting, no food aversion, no sleeplessness, no chest burns nor tiredness.

I just dey flex life dey go. Super bedroom activities and glowing skin. Omo if na like this all pregnancy dey be for all everyone ehhh, na to dey carry belle every year go sure pass.

Do we have Class captain for June yet? Please add me.

Not forgetting to say hello to my previous chairpersons
@Sunbestie
@threegees

I wish us all safe and swift pregnancy journey and delivery. Amen.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by futuremoma34: 7:42am On Feb 09
LadyG05:
Hello everyone,

I was here 2019 and 2020 with a different name ( PEARL05) those days were fun and exciting to be here as we unburden, rant and encourage each other on this journey.

We are 22weeeks gone and so far it's been nothing short of amazing adventures, in my other pregnancy I rarely had issues like morning sickness and heartburns but this present one is super amazing no single vomiting, no food aversion, no sleeplessness, no chest burns nor tiredness.

I just dey flex life dey go. Super bedroom activities and glowing skin. Omo if na like this all pregnancy dey be for all everyone ehhh, na to dey carry belle every year go sure pass.

@Sunbestie
@threegees

Welcome back dear..I sure remember pearl05..duo I was a silent member. Lol...as in ehh, if all pregnancies are simple..na too dy drop children every nine nine months ooi

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyG05: 10:40am On Feb 09
futuremoma34:

Welcome back dear..I sure remember pearl05..duo I was a silent member. Lol...as in ehh, if all pregnancies are simple..na too dy drop children every nine nine months ooi

Smiles, I hope you are enjoying kpekusing well, no let Tboy induced hash weather affect you for headquarters. Now is the best time to dey collect without fear of getting pregnant. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmakaRuby: 12:14pm On Feb 09
cocolacec:

Hi did you later get a Darker line? What DPO? Wifey is in the same situation now.

I went for blood test again and scan.... Its positive and was able to see a sac at 5weeks.. Was 15dpo when I took the test

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cocolacec(m): 3:32pm On Feb 09
AmakaRuby:

I went for blood test again and scan.... Its positive and was able to see a sac at 5weeks.. Was 15dpo when I took the test
Congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 4:01pm On Feb 09
LadyG05:
Hello everyone,

@Sunbestie
@threegees

Miss you momma.
Safe delivery to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clems88(m): 11:20pm On Feb 09
Baby boy finally arrived this evening via CS
Weights 3.9kg
Thanks to everyone that replied my messages . God bless

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clems88(m): 11:22pm On Feb 09
LadyG05:

Pregnancy is + or - 2 weeks of The EDD, she will soon fall into labour or the doctors will induce it for her at the right time. Follow up on the activities listed my other mom's here and that of the doctor. Most importantly, relax your mind and take rest too.

It will end in praise.
Congratulations
and it ended in praise . Thanks very much

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyG05: 11:50pm On Feb 09
clems88:

Congratulations sir!
More blessings to the family!
Quick recovery to mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deewhydoski(m): 12:48am On Feb 10
clems88:
Congratulations sir
My own too will end in praise in Jesus name

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clems88(m): 4:08am On Feb 10
deewhydoski:

Congratulations sir
My own too will end in praise in Jesus name
Amen. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clems88(m): 4:09am On Feb 10
LadyG05:

Congratulations sir!
More blessings to the family!
Quick recovery to mama.
thanks ma. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6944) (6945) (6946) (6947) (6948) (6949) (6950) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.