Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126370 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6946) (6947) (6948) (6949) (6950) (6951) (6952) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 6:24pm On Feb 14
Mayfufu27:

The heat is really crazy. I took my bath up to 4times this afternoon, funny enough even the water is hot. I don't sleep at night because power supply is nothing to right home about. I believe this too will pass.
same here my sis. Everyone is already suspecting me at work if I am pregg. The way I sweat ehen, all my clothes are wet.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:06pm On Feb 14
Mayfufu27:
. Please what brand of solar fan are you using
I use Sunking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ladyj2015: 6:54am On Feb 15
Please I'm a first time Mom to be, my EDD is 31st March.
I want to buy baby skin care products now but I'm must confused.
I want the best, can you guys help me out?

One babies item seller recommended "foreign smoothy" as the baby moisturizer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 9:25am On Feb 15
thedarkened:
Good evening.

Please, to e
Thank you.

It could be that her period is back then it could be that all the blood did not come out . She should take those natural spices to flush out the old blood. I also notice that I start to bleed again when I tie my tummy . So maybe there is still some old blood left

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thedarkened: 12:38pm On Feb 15
Rhemaville:

It could be that her period is back then it could be that all the blood did not come out . She should take those natural spices to flush out the old blood. I also notice that I start to bleed again when I tie my tummy . So maybe there is still some old blood left

In fact, that's exactly what we were told at the maternity.
Thank you, aprreciated.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maymunarh: 11:48pm On Feb 15
Ladyj2015:
Please I'm a first time Mom to be, my EDD is 31st March.
I want to buy baby skin care products now but I'm must confused.
I want the best, can you guys help me out?

One babies item seller recommended "foreign smoothy" as the baby moisturizer.

You can try Amal botanicals (check Instagram)
Sebamed or Aveeno. All these are good ones depending on your budget

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 8:07pm On Feb 16
Maymunarh:

Jimpo ori is another cheaper and good alternative too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ladyj2015: 4:31pm On Feb 18
Maymunarh:

Alright, thanks so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kinah(f): 5:43pm On Feb 18
Hi momma,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by futuremoma34: 8:28pm On Feb 18
kinah:
Hi momma,

Hi hi kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deewhydoski(m): 9:18pm On Feb 18
To God be the Glory
My wife delivered a baby boy yesterday through SVD. According to our own calculation the pregnancy was 41+2 weeks but doctor calculation was 40+2 weeks.
This thread has been helpful
Thank you so much everyone

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SoCalm: 8:14am On Feb 20
Mommas at what week did you start feeling pains in your pelvic?
What week does the baby move to the pelvic for birth?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDeals247: 9:53pm On Feb 21
Maymunarh:

Gimme low budget own. Economy hard
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gratefulheart2(f): 9:43am On Feb 22
LegitDeals247:

Gimme low budget own. Economy hard
boots or Cussons

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ffafolayan: 11:07pm On Feb 22
SoCalm:
Mommas at what week did you start feeling pains in your pelvic?
What week does the baby move to the pelvic for birth?

I think all these things depend on your body and the peculiarity of your pregnancy.

I have started having pelvic pain at 27 weeks and as for when baby drops to the pelvic for birth, it's safer from 37weeks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by QuinieR(f): 2:03pm On Feb 23
Where are my April mama, pls let's no ourselves oo. Safe delivery to us all. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mmadimma(f): 8:06pm On Feb 24
Pweetiebabe:
Hello preggie sis, abeg how are u coping for this kind weather? Na to dey Waka naked remain for my enemy now.... Heat one kill me
HI Mama, I think you were here 2022?? I was team November 2022, had my baby via CS and im back again unplanned,🙆🙆

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:42am On Feb 25
Mmadimma:
HI Mama, I think you were here 2022?? I was team November 2022, had my baby via CS and im back again unplanned,🙆🙆
yes mama, I was here 2022, I was in team November but ported to Oct, am back again and already in my 3rd trimester, it was unplanned too but I thank God this grace and opportunity

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl005(f): 8:47am On Feb 26
Hello mommas,
I have this Mastela portable deluxe swing for sale. It's barely used, all the parts are intact and as good as new. There's space for battery and it also has a cord that can be connected to an adapter or powerbank. The price is #25k and delivery will be on you. Location is in Ibadan. You can reach me on 0808-455 -9267

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ladyj2015: 11:28am On Feb 26
Good day mommas in the house, please I want to know if it's normal to deliver your baby naturally a month before your EED?
If it's not, please what are the implications?

I'm asking this because I'm 35weeks gone, but have been having contractions since my 33weeks(my stomach gets very tight often). My midwife has been monitoring me with drugs and had advised I should stop manual activities as well as going to work.
I have been following all advise but seems the baby very stubborn, tho thank God baby heart rate is always normal whenever checked and has been kicking fine too
I pray It doesn't led to CS,
Tho this is my first time, I pray for normal VD🙏🙏, help me oh God

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dobi89: 8:15pm On Feb 26
Ladyj2015:
Good day mommas in the house, please I want to know if it's normal to deliver your baby naturally a month before your EED?
If it's not, please what are the implications?

I'm asking this because I'm 35weeks gone, but have been having contractions since my 33weeks(my stomach gets very tight often). My midwife has been monitoring me with drugs and had advised I should stop manual activities as well as going to work.
I have been following all advise but seems the baby very stubborn, tho thank God baby heart rate is always normal whenever checked and has been kicking fine too
I pray It doesn't led to CS,
Tho this is my first time, I pray for normal VD🙏🙏, help me oh God

Once u get to 36 weeks u can deliver ur baby once u start contracting again. Baby is considered full term from 36 week.. now once u get to 36 weeks and u feel like u are contracting much u meet the nurse for viginal delivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhayne(f): 9:28pm On Feb 26
Hello mommas,

I just went through this educative thread and I'm amazed at the first hand information readily supplied here. God bless all the contributors. Please, at how many weeks is a first time mum supposed to register and start antenatal?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dave06(f): 9:47am On Feb 27
Rhayne:
Hello mommas,

I just went through this educative thread and I'm amazed at the first hand information readily supplied here. God bless all the contributors. Please, at how many weeks is a first time mum supposed to register and start antenatal?

Congratulations!

Most clinics recommend one to be 12weeks pregnant before registering for antenatal.

However, you can continue with the use of folic acid.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by herkeem: 12:03pm On Feb 27
Pearl005:
Hello mommas,
I have this Mastela portable deluxe swing for sale. It's barely used, all the parts are intact and as good as new. There's space for battery and it also has a cord that can be connected to an adapter or powerbank. The price is #25k and delivery will be on you. Location is in Ibadan. You can reach me on 0808-455 -9267
Can it go for 10k ma'am? I'm also in Ibadan.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhayne(f): 1:47pm On Feb 27
dave06:

Congratulations!

Most clinics recommend one to be 12weeks pregnant before registering for antenatal.

However, you can continue with the use of folic acid.

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mmadimma(f): 3:43pm On Feb 27
Pweetiebabe:
yes mama, I was here 2022, I was in team November but ported to Oct, am back again and already in my 3rd trimester, it was unplanned too but I thank God this grace and opportunity
congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ladyj2015: 5:13pm On Feb 27
Dobi89:

Once u get to 36 weeks u can deliver ur baby once u start contracting again. Baby is considered full term from 36 week.. now once u get to 36 weeks and u feel like u are contracting much u meet the nurse for viginal delivery

Alright momma, thank you so much I really appreciate 🙏
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Johnwrite(m): 8:20am On Feb 28
Good to knw
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 7:20am On Feb 29
Pweetiebabe:

We the unplanned plenty o grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:58am On Feb 29
Tgirltemmy:

We the unplanned plenty o grin
my sister ehn, this 2024 babies na d real GenZ... Imagine I don plan how to rock the next 2-3years before even considering another baby, I recently just got a waist trainer cos I wanted to slay and look snatch always , but now na waddling and elephant walking mood I dey

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmakaRuby: 12:49pm On Feb 29
Good afternoon Mamas and papas in the house... Please, this is my first pregnancy, I'm 2 months gone.. My last period was on the 30 of December, flo app says I'm 8 weeks and will be 9 weeks by tomorrow, while Glow app says I will be 9 weeks on Saturday and my scan says I'm 9 weeks and 1day(as at Tuesday). The issue is, I noticed slight bleeding when I wiped on Friday last week, noticed another on Sunday (it's only shows when I wipe and doesn't come with pain, wait, just on Sunday I felt pain). So, I had to go to the hospital for checkup and was told to do scan which the result showed Moderate subchorionic hemorrhage, threatened miscarriage but my baby was fine (doctors confirmation) and heart beats were noticed.. Now, the doctor placed me on duphaston(1 daily), vitamin C, some red and black multivitamins, diazepam 10mg (cos I barely sleep) he asked me to be on bed rest.

Now yesterday, I went to buy some things not too far from my house (I walked there several times though) ate party jollof (cos I've been craving for it) I slept early only to wake up later at night to pee and I saw blood when I wiped (TMI) not much still. Had to stay awake cos I couldn't sleep again and was doing research. On my research, I found out that diazepam is not good for pregnancy and early pregnancy (yet I was placed on it for 3days. I've taken it twice but decided not to take it again).

Please mama's what can I do? I read the subchorionic hemorrhage goes on its own or sometimes might be a cause for concern and also duphaston may cause vaginal bleeding...Please this is my first pregnancy after trying for years 🙏

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 2:25pm On Feb 29
Pweetiebabe:
my sister ehn, this 2024 babies na d real GenZ... Imagine I don plan how to rock the next 2-3years before even considering another baby, I recently just got a waist trainer cos I wanted to slay and look snatch always , but now na waddling and elephant walking mood I dey

I'm just 4 months and my tired is tired. I didn't even get 2 years break. The other little human no just send me. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6946) (6947) (6948) (6949) (6950) (6951) (6952) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caleb4show and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.