Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138588 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Havefaith222:

Hello @ Ilesanmioo,pls where did your sister do the cerclage? How long was d procedure and what is the cost implication?What are d restrictions she was given, can she continue her normal activities like going to d office etc. Waiting for ur response plssss
Me too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
missmalachi:

The pain dis time was so unbearable despite giving me injection to deaden the place.its lik d doctor intentionally refuse to deaden some part so dat i can feel d pain well.i was just crying lik a toddler.
Now am back to square one, nursing pain just lik d first day i put to bed.
Sorry dear. I was also wondering why it was taking so long to heal. Dunno if it's the hot or warm water thing. Cos pple sit over hot water and some sit in warm water and it still heals well and fast. It's well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Iffffffy:
please, about this sitz bath, is it that we will sit inside d water, as in our bumbum touching d water, or just on the container? #justcurious

Yes u wil sit inside d water. Dats y it shldnt b very hot water but warm water dat u can sit in.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by twingirls: 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Teegali and Jenifer89, it is well with you. This time next yearn God will change your song for good

Cutieborn, beegali and Niyyah, congrats, God will perfect everything concerning them, they will forever be your sources of joy

Tatacherie, kpele, tank God you are good now, as avocado dey hungry me now, I no fit take am oooo, your experience made afraiding to be cathing me.

Team October, as you no invite us for d party, I stay one side dey look team April sharing jollof rice, encouraging myself how far team January has gone, I even see dem team may shaking body to the tune of your music, we just respect our self dey watch you waddling sorry shaking your body on the field. We are seriously with you in prayers, mother alive, child alive and father with plenty of money

Team January,thank God o, now is to be looking dem Nov and Dec abi? God will make our time to come in peace.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
everfaithfulGod:

we were 3 in d office that are pregnant.d first delivered in july and lost it on d 5th day. d second delivered in august and lost it d following day.infact na prayer warrior i quickly turn to o bcs i must carry my bundle of joy. they must al come and rejoice wit me.
You shall never weep over your LO. Good to know you are seriously praying over your unborn baby.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
tyconcepts:

Captain Ozycy....Its "tyconcepts" ma'am and happy to be on your team. Hope I no go pay any dues...lailai...I be old skool smiley

Noted. Hurry up and drop the babies @ tyconcepts and stadora
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
kaffy4bill:

GOODNEWS: ANTENATAL SERVICES IN PROGRESS.. join our crew of dedicated healthworkers
...We r dedicated to the welfare of those committed to our care...
One love alwaz
Wow. Dts a good one and I must commend ur efforts. Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Thank u.i ws given analgesics ooo but I don't know why I stilll felt some pain wen he ws sewingg it ooo.d aftermath pain is wat hs been unbearable.i took some panadol n am a bit relief.
I used warm water, salt n dettol o n dey wer telling me dd warm water caaused it.
kaffy4bill:

Sori sis, I feel ur pain. Wen mine broke down,it wasn't resutured. Had to intensify the sitz bath and it healed within 2weeks but sure ur doc has a reason for re suturing. Sitz bath wit warm water, dettol/savlon and salt then ensure the place is alwaz dried.. U clean well after each sitz bath. Sure u were given analgesics,its well sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
Iffffffy:
please, about this sitz bath, is it that we will sit inside d water, as in our bumbum touching d water, or just on the container? #justcurious
Ds question has been on my mind o cos I dey wonder which bucket go contain ds my big bombom cheesy. Modas with big behind, ur input is needed o

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
ozycy:

Sorry dear. I was also wondering why it was taking so long to heal. Dunno if it's the hot or warm water thing. Cos pple sit over hot water and some sit in warm water and it still heals well and fast. It's well
My sister, dd tin tire me.although i ws told to use normal tap temperature water but I used warm water n now theyy are blaming me dat I madde it open
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
twingirls:

Tatacherie, kpele, tank God you are good now, as avocado dey hungry me now, I no fit take am oooo, your experience made afraiding to be cathing me.
Teammie wer hav u been o?welcome back.how pushing.I'm doing great here o na only wrist be like wetin dislocate,although I know its not but d pain be like dey remove some bones from there.as for d avocado u can eat it oo provided its not overripe,infact mine was already going bad hence d stomach ache dat came up.thanks for checking Ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
Virtuouswife:

Ds question has been on my mind o cos I dey wonder which bucket go contain ds my big bombom cheesy. Modas with big behind, ur input is needed o
You read my mind o! shocked I was also thinking along the same line, as I orobo reach maybe na GP tank I go use do my own grin lord have mercy.

@house I greet o!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
Virtuouswife:

Saw dis on konga.com

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
iyomomo:
Saw dis on konga.com
what is the name please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Chinwendym:
You read my mind o! shocked I was also thinking along the same line, as I orobo reach maybe na GP tank I go use do my own grin lord have mercy.

@house I greet o!
Gigigigigi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
iyomomo:

Saw dis on konga.com
Thanks dearie. Make I go check am out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Eminya:

what is the name please

Try sitz bath/bowl

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cynthiajay(f): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Zaynie,Lol....I no stylishly enter o,I don enter few days ago but I didn't get any response from anyone.How much be d registration fee abeg?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
Virtuouswife:

Try sitz bath/bowl
Correct
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Iffffffy:

The place where you gave birth from should be touching the water
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
missmalachi:

My sister, dd tin tire me.although i ws told to use normal tap temperature water but I used warm water n now theyy are blaming me dat I madde it open

Hot water can melt the thread get use these days!!!!if anyone recollects in the past days they used to go back to the hospital to loose the thread but nowadays it melts off on it's own

That's why you are not advised to use hot water

But warm water isn't supposed to

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
ozycy:

You shall never weep over your LO. Good to know you are seriously praying over your unborn baby.
Amen in jesus name, Thank you my able class captain.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Dem give us that bowl for hospital o. For 2k angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Yes u wil sit inside d water. Dats y it shldnt b very hot water but warm water dat u can sit in.
ok o, I wonder which container will contain dis my big bumbum o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
Dear Mamas, another link for the sitz bath bowl.

https://www.everymums.com/mother-section/sitz-bowls.html
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gtkay(f): 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Chinwendym:
*Roll call*

Eminya
Firsttymum
Lightedpath
T4tunu
AwesomeGodiav
Fabmummy
Nafikowa
Livelystone
Chizzy86
Zee10
Chinwendym
Gtkay
Trendy80s
Erei
Oriste

If you are a November mama and your name is not listed please pardon me and indicate,
and if you don port or not a November mama with your name listed abeg indicate o!

Captain firsttymum I don help you collate the names of your crew members grin

from me its bye bye to September and hello October!!!! kiss
Habba, one leg is still in November na. *winks *
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
iyomomo:

Saw dis on konga.com
Datz wat i use o.i got it in d hospital fot 2500 but later saw it in d market fit 1800
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gtkay(f): 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
ozycy:
October team mates are you ready!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE To every mama and Papa here. The long awaited October is here finally. It's time to take our roll call. If you hear your name answer present.
1) Ozycy (Oct 1st pls don't pass me by) cheesy
2) Iffffffy
3) Zaynie
4) EverfaithfulGod
5) Justcurious
6) Virtuouswife
7) mamaboms
cool ijeoma2728
9) juwonesho
10) Kendlez
11) joilin
12) Wokeyim
13) Ummtwins2
14) happymama
15) Misen
16) tonneth
17) MissOpe
18) kendrallmai
19) toparie
20) ennyhollar1
21) smokeydrinky
22) gtkay
23) T4tunu
24) mbula
25) stadora
26) tyconcepts
27) Cynthiajay
Yes, that's actually how we roll here. No dull moment with team October mums yeah!!!. Put on your dancing shoes and enter the dance floor. Flat shoe are not allowed, from 6 inches upwards. Na salsa we go dance today o. Oya make una pair up 2 by 2.
No team October mum ported to September and I hope none of us will port to November either. Let's start dropping the babies like its really HOT. I wish all of us an easy pizzy delivery.
#teamoctoberforsupersuperrnaturaldelivery#
#teamoctoberforindependentbabies#
#teamoctoberfornofussybabies#
#teamoctforbeautiful&handsomebabies#
GOD is on his throne and our prayers have been answered already. Peace.
Present ma. Our month of victorious testimonies. Yaay

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
modath:

Mi o to be, laye ko jo...
Its the post I typed that antispambot chopped.
Bobo mi, no vex nitori olorun.

Kosi isoro lol...No vexing jare.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gtkay(f): 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=lightedpath post=38572577] e be like say fabmummy, T4tunu nd gtkay no dey our team o[/quote
See me here na... #Teamoctober oooo. God has done it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamaboms: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hi mommas, my body has been itching me for like two days now and anytime I scratch, it brings out rashes, most especially my armpits and thighs. It's really frustrating. Don't know what to do. I am 38 weeks gone. Who has experienced this or is experiencing this?. Epppp me ooo #teamoctober
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
kaffy4bill:
All mamas I hail ooo
Congrats to the new mamas who dropped their los, hapi vigilante
Congrats to the newbies, hapi and healthy bumping
To October mamas and oda mamas, Pray Allah make it easy
Proudmom and Modath, I hail oo
Safe06, wia r thou,bn a while sis. Allah wil grant u ur bfp soonest In shaa Allah
GOODNEWS: ANTENATAL SERVICES IN PROGRESS.. join our crew of dedicated healthworkers
...We r dedicated to the welfare of those committed to our care...
One love alwaz

I'm great o sis...Thanks 4d mention! Wil sure patronise u in my second missionary journey 'if d Lord tarries' wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotolly22(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.