Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,710 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8169101 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
tyconcepts:

@ the bolded.....Apart from closed cervix, Dr said baby is too big at 4.4kg to engage into my pelvis hence he kicked out induction and opted for a CS.

Ok dear...God will see u through n u shall come back with wonderful testimony IJN. It is well!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
proudmom38:

Ok dear...God will see u through n u shall come back with wonderful testimony IJN. It is well!

Amen!!!

((((Hugs))))

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
Congratulations Stadora and toparie, quick recovery to you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
Congratulations to Stadora, Mbula and Toparie. God's blessings always

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MissOpe(f): 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Congratulations to Stadora, Mbula and Toparie on the arrival of your LO's may God bless them all..,#parts them on their cheeks#.#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NoQualms1(f): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Besea:

Rezzy, just as you leave team december 2014 go born for november, u don leave us run start 2nd missionary journey abi. U and Noqualms1, no problem. Kontinu.
#team2016byfaith.

Lol. I was team November from the start o. How are you and LO?

rezzy:

My sister, no mind me, I didn't plan it.
It was NoQualms1 that started it.
Its surely going to be 2016# for you. Amen

Hahahaha. So we both didn't plan it. It is well. God will see all bumping mamas through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
October mamas I need a birth day mate o on the 29th...safe delivery to all bumping mamas..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
pls I need help... have been sick since last month but it became serious dis week, I was admitted yesterday. doctor said that I have serious malaria. I was administered drugs and injections. dis afternoon I noticed that my urine looks bloody even my spit. until now my hubby and i are worried. pls what could b d cause? am 19weeks. pls I need answers am totally worried
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
firsttymum:
OMG congratulations.... Pls pm me ur Addy... When u have been discharged. Lemme visit u.
You can come and visit me even dou I never born grin . Did she use our precious Dr?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toparie: 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lol... The twice both of you can like to come visit me smiley smiley

ozycy:

You can come and visit me even dou I never born grin . Did she use our precious Dr?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toparie: 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Thanks mamas for the congratulatory messages and well wishes. I pray all the expectant mothers have a safe and supernatural delivery

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 12:23am On Oct 10, 2015
Stay calm and take a strict bed rest till u see ur doc tomorrow. Meanwhile I hope you have been taking water. Also some drugs change urine colour. So calm down. Pray, play music and slepp off. Wait! Are u still in d hospital? Ask your midwife/ nurse
maureensylvia:
pls I need help... have been sick since last month but it became serious dis week, I was admitted yesterday. doctor said that I have serious malaria. I was administered drugs and injections. dis afternoon I noticed that my urine looks bloody even my spit. until now my hubby and i are worried. pls what could b d cause? am 19weeks. pls I need answers am totally worried
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 2:37am On Oct 10, 2015
ozycy:

u get yam and egg? That's all my craving... I can visit u everyday because of yam and egg

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:12am On Oct 10, 2015
firsttymum:
u get yam and egg? That's all my craving... I can visit u everyday because of yam and egg
Yam wetin? I never even smell yam for the past one month cry. I can fry plantain and potato to substitute for the yam grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 6:44am On Oct 10, 2015
lovinam:
Stay calm and take a strict bed rest till u see ur doc tomorrow. Meanwhile I hope you have been taking water. Also some drugs change urine colour. So calm down. Pray, play music and slepp off. Wait! Are u still in d hospital? Ask your midwife/ nurse

Thanks dear. hope its not a sign of miscarriage
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bee2bee(f): 8:12am On Oct 10, 2015
maureensylvia:
pls I need help... have been sick since last month but it became serious dis week, I was admitted yesterday. doctor said that I have serious malaria.

teamie please try and rest well. Your doctor should be able to explain the change in urine colour. GOD be with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2015
Its present in urine and not discharge. Its not a sign of miscarriage. Keep calm and stay positive.
maureensylvia:

Thanks dear. hope its not a sign of miscarriage
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2015
Gudday sabi mamas,abeg,is brownish discharge normal. #Teamoct4grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2015
happymama:

Brownish or pinkish or creamish all dey normal...no fear you don already reach bus stop.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2015
Congratulations to all d mamas in d houz...n safe delivery to all d bumping mamas!

I pray to join in dis journey soonest n I believe d day is near by His grace #ttc

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2015
mrsedeh:
Congratulations to all d mamas in d houz...n safe delivery to all d bumping mamas!

I pray to join in dis journey soonest n I believe d day is near by His grace #ttc

Amen and so shall it be....even sooner than you expected smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
zaynie:

Amen and so shall it be....even sooner than you expected smiley
Amen n Amen! Thanks sis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soopamom: 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
maureensylvia:
If you were given chloroquine for the malaria, then relax, chloroquine darkens the urine. As long as it's just the colour of your urine that changed then you are okay.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kamotisha: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hello everyone,
I have been a silent reader on this thread(and some other similar threads). Congrats to all the new mamas in the house and may God grant all the bumping mamas safe deliveries. I am team January( unless the pikin decide to port to December). I am still gathering my registration fee grin. Have a nice weekend everyone!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
ozycy:

Yam wetin? I never even smell yam for the past one month cry. I can fry plantain and potato to substitute for the yam grin
hahhahahahhaaha... The way I'm craving yam en. cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
mrsedeh:

Amen and amen... Congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
happymama:
U sure say no be show u dey see?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
Congrats to all mama who have had their princes and princesses. God bless you all
Viviparity
Stadora
Mbula
Beegail1
Taporie
Niyya
Doubledouble
Cutiereborn

Congrats ladies and just incase I missed your name, no vex abeg.

Teegali and Jenifer89..God would give you double for your loss. It's well with you both. I can't even say I know how you feel but God would comfort you both. My prayers are with you.
And to other October mamas & every mamas expecting their LO, God would make it easy for you IJN.
#motheralive #childalive #hubbyalive #plentymoney.
Supernatural delivery to you all.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Good evening mothers and fathers.
Congratulations to those that have offloaded, those soon to offload, God will make it easy for you all. For those TTC , the Lord, who neither sleeps nor slumbers, will meet you all at your points of needs and grant you all the desires of your innermost hearts. Amen
Old mamas, rukemi419, smokeydrinkey, wokeyim, tchiwinnie et all, welcome back on your second missionary journeys, happy and easy bumping.
Team October, dropping it like it's hot. I pray for fast and easy delivery for the rest of you.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Good evening beautiful mamas.here goes my birth story......I went for antenatal last week tuesday and told my doc that I wanted induction and that was some days to my edd, doc said I can't have one till after my edd that it was against medical ethics. I chose tiesday 6th oct for it and it was acvepted.my edd was on 2nd oct.

labour didn't start, I went for antenatal again on 6th, doc booked me for the induction by 7pm of that 6th . catetah was passed by 7pm which was a lil painful,I carried it till about 8am the next morning and it refused to fall out on its own but I saw mucur plug by 7.30am.membrane was swept and I was 4cm dilated.went for d hot drip by 12.30 noon.i was in active labour for almost 10 hours, fully dialted but my baby's head was still very high.doc had to rushed me for emergency cs.had my bundle of joy in split sec of getting inyo the theather immediately I head his voice, I wept on d bed and was screaming thank you Jesus.....it was God that did it for me.i pray that he will do same for allnthe pushing mamas remaining. you all will carry to term and will end in praise like I did.today makes it d third day and I am already up and doing.will be discharged on moday...

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temismith(f): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
Congrats to all the mamas that just droped. @mrsedeh, from ur mouth to Gods ear. @maran, i hope wat am tinking is not tinking me grin. Happy bumping mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temismith(f): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
Waow congrats Mbula. God be praised. Kisses to ur prince

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.