Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,111 members, 7,845,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8225880 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 7:41am On Oct 12, 2015
congratulations to all the mamas that have offloaded it is not a small something but God made it possible. Zaynie how borri? wish all pushing mamas safe delivery!! #Mother alive,baby alive husband alive and plenty money IJN#
@ tatacherie I'm fine ma thanks . continue to be with me in prayers. i have one question o! i still see blood from ma punana its 3 weeks plus now when will it stop?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Congrats dear! Good to kno u and lo are getting better. God ll continue to streghten u both
Amen... Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2015
Congrats UmmTwins mama 10xx God bless n keep ur son.May he bring ur family blessings.
@ Divinemandate sorry for d loss,Congrats already cos God is giving u d one dat will stay to fulfill his days soonest.quick recovery+BFP
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2015
@ Stadora congrats once more.how d body?may God grant u quick healing.howz ur aimable Son doing newest mummy cheesy kisses to him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2015
@ Jennifer89 bless God ure getting strong,I'm glad to hear dat. I don't have idea to ur question o,Sabi mamas will soon answer u.
@ pushing,vigilante,and pushing mamas blessed morning to u all. Wishing us a fruitful week ahead
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2015
Jennifer89:
congratulations to all the mamas that have offloaded it is not a small something but God made it possible. Zaynie how borri? wish all pushing mamas safe delivery!! #Mother alive,baby alive husband alive and plenty money IJN#
@ tatacherie I'm fine ma thanks . continue to be with me in prayers. i have one question o! i still see blood from ma punana its 3 weeks plus now when will it stop?

For sum it stop early but others go as far as 6-8weeks but wit reduced volume as d day pass by
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2015
kaffy4bill:

For sum it stop early but others go as far as 6-8weeks but wit reduced volume as d day pass by

i notice the reduction. thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 8:18am On Oct 12, 2015
Good morning pushing mama's and the Vigilante Mums.
Thumbs up to the October mama's for dropping it like it's hot. May God bless you and your LOs. The remaining October mama's, it shall be easy for you.

Have a fruitful week ahead everyone.

#Team February for supernatural delivery#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 12, 2015
Senior mama zaynie be opening my teeth anyhow this morning even with all the Saliva wey full am cheesy. Congrats to all the New Mums. Y'all be dropping Princesses for me biko kiss Na me need am pass. I am waiting for the BS o. Please don't forget to share.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2015
zaynie:
Congrats UmmTwins2. Alhamdulillah. May Allah's barka always be with the little one. Amin

oya o! Kendrallmai...see birthdaymate o.u
Octobermamas...#1babyperdaybilling.....lets go there!!! grin #motheralive...#healthybabies....#happyhusbands.....#plentymoney...... oshe!

Ozycy...get ready to do 1/3 roll call tomorrow o....cos me sef kan dey confuse...who don drop, who never drop... embarassed. Make we know how many of us remain o.

Chinwendym....how far na? You dey quiet these days o....bia ne ba!

Mbula...congrats once again. Your pain shall never be in vain. Amen.

Snr Beedam .....where are you o....cos all these Snr mamas showing face for another missionary journey, how I go take collect money for " Dusting of file/ Registration update from them now"
Imagine me asking money from Tchiwinnie lipsrsealed

Ahnie....are you muslim?

Kamotisha....welcome o...just siddon for on top that apoti....but with only one yansh o, as you still dey gather money and you want baby to port to Dec..... angry. I give you till next week, in case you dont know, we have Chief Whip here o....where is Shiller!!!!

With this kind October rain.... I pray that it will rain bfps on this thread. Amin.

That one na senior to ju senior lo o. Her file dey top top on the grey drawer behind the door close to CEO (agiboma) table. Found it now? It's there,check well!!!

I am a Muslim too? Una dey share money for us?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2015
beedam:

That one na senior to ju senior lo o. Her file dey top top on the grey drawer behind the door close to CEO (agiboma) table. Found it now? It's there,check well!!!.
You don't need to dust it because I do that everyday. She is a special somborri wink

I am a Muslim too? Una dey share money for us?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Lol, Na who I go gv d money to? Beedam abi my class captain?

On my knees, you don't have to pay ma. Your attendance here serves as your insurance.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2015
zaynie:

Pay to my Oga o...Snr Beedam lipsrsealed

Make tchiwinnie pay to who? shocked.
**Pulls her ear and drags her to a corner**
You no dey look face**whispers**

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2015
tchiwinnie:
lol. so Beedam cm b wetin to me na. Oya Beedam dey say na u dey collect money, show urself

Oga madam,na small pikin dey do Zaynie. Biko,pardon her!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2015
zaynie:

I know say Snr Beedam sef na your Jnr nah.....Oya Snr Beedam come and show yourself o..... grin

Show kini? You be wicked somborri **rolls eyes**

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2015
@zaynie
just finished reading the most recent entry on MTE, you are a first class drama queen I must say. Wish to know you in person though, to see the face behind all these drama.
keep on keeping it real.
asokale anfani lagbara olohun.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:52am On Oct 12, 2015
goldenruby:
Senior mama zaynie be opening my teeth anyhow this morning even with all the Saliva wey full am cheesy. Congrats to all the New Mums. Y'all be dropping Princesses for me biko kiss Na me need am pass. I am waiting for the BS o. Please don't forget to share.

See lack of respect o!!! FYI these my gold plated teeth wey dey shine na 100 carats o grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizzy86(f): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2015
morning efribody. How una dey? Dear Divinemandate, may God give you better in Jesus Name. Amen. My body dey do me anyhow since yesterday. I ate Abacha and it dint go down well with my system, I had to vimit it all. This morning, am just so so so tired plus sleep dey cash me. Where my november team mates abeg?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2015
beedam:

Show kini? You be wicked somborri **rolls eyes**

I don laff roll for floor here...my pupils dey look me o... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2015
beedam:

On my knees, you don't have to pay ma. Your attendance here serves as your insurance.

Snr Beedam can fear shocked!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:06am On Oct 12, 2015
Jennifer89, I am very well. We thank God. I am gla you are getting better. Cant wait for you to be back here with us fully. kiss

Mamadsquare, I am blushing o...me I am a very gentle girl. wink

Mamas lets be careful with what we eat esp if raw or partially cooked or roasted. We dont want cases of food poisoning or passing germs to your LO in vitro.

May we all carry to term, deliver healthy babies. Amin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 10:54am On Oct 12, 2015
chizzy86:
morning efribody. How una dey? Dear Divinemandate, may God give you better in Jesus Name. Amen. My body dey do me anyhow since yesterday. I ate Abacha and it dint go down well with my system, I had to vimit it all. This morning, am just so so so tired plus sleep dey cash me. Where my november team mates abeg?

abeg abeg no eat dat abacha again ooo, infact at dis ur stage make u apply healthy nutrition. kpele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by moonert(f): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Good afternoon beauriful mamas in d house. pls help, am 19wks+ n there's a fibroid measuring about 6cm. I attended a wedding on Saturday n drove a bit yesterday. I started having pains on my lower left side. I think it's from d fibroid. please has anyone experienced this? Though my Dr. told me to take paracetamol each time I feel such pain. my ANC is on Wednesday. Should I be worried abt my lo?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by T4tunu(f): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
October mamas dropping it like its hot!

Congrats Stadora, kendrallmai, mbula, toparie and wokeyim kiss God bless you mamas and ur precious little ones

The remaining pushing mamas, supernatural delivery for us all IJN

#teamoctober

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
Congrats to all mamas wey don offload....Eku vigilante o.
To other Oct mamas...you will carry your bundle of joy soon.

Please what can be the cause of backache&slight cramp at 8weeks? it started yesterday.

N.B where are the #teammay....make una show face. #teammayforsupernaturaldelivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyeEjima(f): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
I dey hail o my wonderful mamas. To all d bellefull mamas hw d pushing dey go? Congrats to all d mamas dat hav offloaded their bundles of joy, may joy never seize from ur homes.
I'v bn following dis thread n dat of ttc for a wyl nw, i'm nt new on Nairaland bt had to create a new moniker to suit dis purpose cheesy i'v bn ttcin for 1yr 6mnths nw. Abeg all my bellefull mamas mke una lays hands on me oooo cuz i'v reached d point of Enof is Enof angry I no wan dey spend money on drugs, tests n investigations again o, I wnt to spend my money on shoppin for my twins wch i'l start soonest grin
Dis is my bday month n I wnt a BFP as my bday gift... Oya enof of d long epistle, let d laying of hands begin cheesy
Wishin all bellefull mamas a stress free pregnancy n supernatural delivery kiss

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
beedam:

Oga madam,na small pikin dey do Zaynie. Biko,pardon her!
cheesy U sef. whr u hide since? how s ur lo. long tym o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
IyeEjima:
I dey hail o my wonderful mamas. To all d bellefull mamas hw d pushing dey go? Congrats to all d mamas dat hav offloaded their bundles of joy, may joy never seize ur homes.
I'v bn following dis thread n dat of ttc for a wyl nw, i'm nt new on Nairaland bt had to create a new moniker to suit dis purpose cheesy i'v bn ttcin for 1yr 6mnths nw. Abeg all my bellefull mamas mke una lays hands on me oooo cuz i'v reached d point of Enof is Enof angry I no wan dey spend money on drugs, tests n investigations again o, I wnt to spend my money on shoppin for my twins wch i'l start soonest grin
Dis is my bday month n I wnt a BFP as my bday gift... Oya enof of d long epistle, let d laying of hands begin cheesy
Wishin all bellefull mamas a stress free pregnancy n supernatural delivery kiss
Amen! May God grant ur heart desires. Don't give up. Keep trusting him.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
zaynie:

Snr Beedam can fear shocked!

Fear ke?lets give honour to whom it is due.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
tchiwinnie:
cheesy U sef. whr u hide since? how s ur lo. long tym o.

I ve been everywhere oooo. How ur side? Lovinam nko?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyeEjima(f): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Amen! May God grant ur heart desires. Don't give up. Keep trusting him.

Amen, thanks sis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.