Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8270580 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sharon6:
Have you prayed for your husband today?

Try this prayer: My husband is a gift and a testimony and for this, He shall be blessed in his spirit and soul. His body shall be full of vitality of the Lord, his life garnished with wealth and abundance, he is experiencing peace all around. I shall not mourn over him, because He is satisfied with long life, he shall live and take care of our children and I. He will eat the good of this land. The Lord will not take him where there is no grace. The Lord will keep our love alive and our marriage will be more fruitful than ever before.
amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyeEjima(f): 1:30am On Oct 20, 2015
Whew!!! Dis thread moves faster than d speed of light, took me long hours to do some catching up. The energy una dey use type for here no be small.
Congrats to all d mamas that off loaded recently, iffffffy, smokeydrinkey n co, may d coming or ur adorables bring about unending joy and blessings in ur homes, AMEN!!!
Congrats to all d mamas who jst got their Bfp's, wishing u all a stress free 9mnths n supernatural delivery.

To all my bumping n vigilante mamas, how the go dey go? Hope we r all doing great.

My senior mamas, abeg I get small request o... Pls n pls mke una try dey visit our fruitful ttc thread dey kabash us some fruitful prayers there. Some of my fruitful ttc sisters r easily getting depressed dis days. Abeg, try and extend some positive energy to d ttc thread n i'm sure it'l do us a lot of good there.... it wouldn't be a bad idea if all of us from ttc thread port to pregnancy thread b4 d year runs out na grin abi una neva imagine d kind revenue dis thread go generate if all ttc sisters port come here? grin chief accountan, tax collector, treasurer, finance minister madam zaynie take note o, ur office go soon expand cheesy
Thanks my luvin mamas, I kno u always hav us in mind kiss God bless u all
Team July for supernatural delivery of my Ejimas by FAITH wink

Ps
Abeg make una sorry for my long tori o, as usual, na out of the abundance of d heart na him my hand take type kiss

35 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyeEjima(f): 1:34am On Oct 20, 2015
How could I hav forgotten tatacherie Sorry abt d fall, u are covered with the Blood of Jesus christ, nothin will happen to u n ur lo IJN, AMEN!!! Abeg mke sure say u dey see ground well when u dey waka o.... Bless u sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 5:58am On Oct 20, 2015
A big congrats to all October Mamas that have put to bed. Stress-free vigilante to you all. You shall all continually experience joy beyond your comperehension.

To all BFPS, u're most welcome to the thread. May God put a permanent smile on the faces of other TTC Mamas as he has done to us here. Hopefully they'll port here very soon.

@Kaffy4bill, what can I say? Congrats on the opening of your maternity home. May God reward your hardwork and efforts with positive results beyond your wildest imaginations. You and you alone would reap the fruits of your labour,not someone else who didn't toil. You've been so helpful to this thread. God bless you.

@tatacherie so sorry about the fall. You and yours will be fine IJN. Thanks for the mention. Been opening the thread to read but most times don't get to read or feel too lazy to type anything. Slipped a bit in the bathroom(didn't fall though) about 2weeks ago. It aggravated the already nightmarish pelvic pain. And my feet started swelling around that time. So bad it feels like they'll burst. Elevating them aggravates the pelvic pain. Well, the journey isn't so far anymore.

@Zaynie, you're one hell of an interesting woman! smiley. I'm so looking forward to your birth story o. Please don't keep us in too much suspense like some October Mamas who are still owing us BS angry.

Vigilante Mamas I trust you all are adjusting smoothly. We go soon join una.

My wonderful teamies how una dey? Hope you're all coping well. Like play like play december don dey reach o. May we all and other preggy mamas have a safe and easy delivery IJN. Hope you're all done with shopping o. The earlier the better.
#proudlyteamdecember#

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:53am On Oct 20, 2015
hajarahbadmus:
I cant believe I am back on this thread for a second missionary journey after ending d first one 14th February 2015. how e take happen?? !
Welcome back. Enjoy your ride. Na you go be team captain.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:58am On Oct 20, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
Thanks for the encouragement my class captain . I and hubby are oct born and we wish our baby come dis oct as well. scan gave me 26,28,30 bt doctor gave me 30 base on my lmp (23-1-15). Ive told God my desire and I pray He grant it.
How is my princess doing ma'am? sure u are enjoying d vigilante.
#october4easydelivery#
Sure he will. He never sleeps or slumber. He's on your case and it will most definitely end with praise. Cheers.
My little princess is doing good. She's a very good girl, no too much stress from her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:02am On Oct 20, 2015
proudmom38:

Welcome back mama...More reason wey I dey run frm kpekus now ooo!
You dey run from kpekus while preggy, u still dey run after delivery, abeg make Oga no vex ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:07am On Oct 20, 2015
smokeydrinky:

Got my divine package wrapped with blessings nd tender loving care from God today at 12pm dot. She is a princess. B.s. Ltr
Wow, congratulations and may your princess be a source of joy to you and your family. I tot I saw you eating yamarita early dis morning? Na one hour d labour do you?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:15am On Oct 20, 2015
Chinwendym:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Ana ekwu nke omelu, omekwa ozo. Ochi atogbuo muo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2015
ozycy:

Ana ekwu nke omelu, omekwa ozo. Ochi atogbuo muo.

In Engrrrissh please..... angry

@ Goldmine wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 8:01am On Oct 20, 2015
@ tata, sowi abt the fall. Hope u're better now? It is well with you and ur baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 8:02am On Oct 20, 2015
@ tata, sowi abt the fall. Hope u're better now? It is well with you and ur baby.

This one am eating like kilode, is it part of the package too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2015
@ozycy c me see delegation of duties o! how much b d salary, housing allowance, holiday allowance, wardrobe allowance, maids nd security allowance, car maintenance allowance. first of all lets start frm there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gtkay(f): 8:19am On Oct 20, 2015
Congrats to all my team mates who have off loaded.... Happy vigilante!
Hmmm.... The last days are really the longest, can't wait to see my LO. #itwillsurelyendinpraise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2015
@zayne, rest well dear, God is with you
@Team march, beautiful girls #Rezzy: Present ................oya others add your name.
#Senoreetah are you team March?
Have a blessed day all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2015
Team march, where is #Fosterkid, Moonert, Maureensylvia........oya come out of your hiding place March don near oh. Happy bumping to you all, The Lord is your Strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by moonert(f): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2015
FINA4804:
@Team march, beautiful girls #Rezzy: Present ................oya others add your name.
Have a blessed day all

Present ma! #teamMarch

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yetunspepper: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2015
Team March all the way. Na morning sickness make me park 4 one corner

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estagirl(f): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2015
Blessedmum:

Really, i was born in Sacred heart as well and dat's where I use presently, they are rich in equipments and have capable hands at their service
pls how much is there ante natal registration. Am planning to register there. How much shud i prepare when going thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Friutfulvine: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2015
Hello all my first post here.. I wanted to ask about cyclogest.. How effective is it really? I use it vaginally and it always pours out especially in the morning .. Was wondering if I need to add gestone injection to it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2015
Friutfulvine:
Hello all my first post here.. I wanted to ask about cyclogest.. How effective is it really? I use it vaginally and it always pours out especially in the morning .. Was wondering if I need to add gestone injection to it?
Cyclogest pessary is quite effective and leakage is normal as with all pessaries. This doesn't mean it's not absorbed. Which did your Dr prescribe for you? Pls don't self medicate. Both drugs are progesterone and can be switched after your Dr must have examined you. All d best.

Congrats Smokeydrinky! God bless the new born

Wokeyim howz ur Lil one. Happy vigilante o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ramcie(f): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2015
Congrats to all the mamas who have delivered their precious babies and to those of us still carrying safe deliveries to us all #team Feb

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Friutfulvine: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2015
Thanks for the quick response.. He prescribed cyclogest 400mg ..morning and night. So that's what am doing.. I just finished my ET via ivf.. Waiting for God's miracle.. Anyone who has gone through the ivf route here.. Wld appreciate ur input on ways to enhance success. Thanks so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by safe06: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2015
snr modath...I'm loyal... wink

@ chinwendym, i dey oooo...hope u full ground too...it's well with you..i wish u easy delivery.. kiss

@fruitfulvine, i pray a BFP for you,i think other mamas that have gone through the procedure said they usually raise their legs up lying down on their back,they watched comedies to distract them from thinking too much,they also prayed alot,and had faith...
@ all mamas, i dey hail oooo...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:58am On Oct 20, 2015
FINA4804:
Team march, where is #Fosterkid, Moonert, Maureensylvia........oya come out of your hiding place March don near oh. Happy bumping to you all, The Lord is your Strength

Maureensylvia,

bee2bee,

FINA4804, (class captain, I say make I help you bring them out.)

yetunspepper,

Anak123,

proudmum11,

moonert,

senoreetah,

manchybabe,

cobany69,

Debbiemma

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2015
Yetunspepper:
Team March all the way. Na morning sickness make me park 4 one corner

Pele dear.

Kendrallmai
Smokeydrinkey
Iffffffy

Congratulations on the safe delivery of your LOs. May God bless your homes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2015
@ all d Wonderful mamas here Blessedmum, Ahnie, Faithfulwife, @ Honourable chief accountant Zaynie, Lawvlypearl, ginababy, Jumayin, Chinwedym, @ my
newest teammie Kamotisha, Megalicious, Firsttymum, Lioha, Fabmummy, estagirl, Proudmum38, teammie Spicychic847, Ozycy, @ oniovo Okeoghene4real, I say a BIG Thank you to you all,May God meet u at d point of ur needs.Godbless u all for d wonderful prayers.prayers work! I appreciate smiley The devil is already a failure.
Glory to our Almighty maker my lovely baby is perfectly OK smiley was in d clinic al 2ru yestaday cos of d pains dat aggravated to menstrual cramps.checked heart beat,den did scan.I'm much better now,on rest.
@ Olubankemi tnx,dat will b lovely if after dis terrible fall baby is really a boy.tried checking his sex yestaday but he lay facing my back cudnt see it angry will sha check again.
@ ableclassrep tchiwinnie tnx.hmmmm 72 days to go,na serious countdown oo I can't wait to birth my baby cos d kicks hurts @times I wonder if his wearing iron on his hands & legs angry embarassed nd funny enough his mostly awake day nd night punching unlike before wen he wakes 10 am and 11pm only to play.its well. Trust ure good too.
@ IyeEjima tnx sis.God is working out ur astonishing miracle,very soon we shall join u rejoice.keep trusting and being +ve always with u in prayers kiss
@ Goldmine tnx.sorry about d slip.hope ure getting better.Pele! God will see u tru dis double missionary journey and it shall end in praise to d Glory of his name.
@ Cuteaidomo & hajarabadmus welcome! May God see u tru to d end and crown it with a easy delivery of lovely babies.
Congrats @ Smokeydrinkey May God bless and keep her.can't wait to read ur awesome BS.ur delivery was so short.I learnt ur first was 30 mins labour.Rest well and drop Bs abeg make person dey gada mind.congrats once more
Pls don't quote dis long epistle ooo

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2015
FINA4804:
Have a blessed day all

yes o...a proud member

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MissOpe(f): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2015
Teammate Smokey drinky ......congratulations to your family on the arrival of your princess, may God perfect all that concerns her........
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2015
Sharon6:
Have you prayed for your husband today?

Try this prayer: My husband is a gift and a testimony and for this, He shall be blessed in his spirit and soul. His body shall be full of vitality of the Lord, his life garnished with wealth and abundance, he is experiencing peace all around. I shall not mourn over him, because He is satisfied with long life, he shall live and take care of our children and I. He will eat the good of this land. The Lord will not take him where there is no grace. The Lord will keep our love alive and our marriage will be more fruitful than ever before.

I key in2 ur prayers for our husbands. May God in his infinite mercy bless my dh.
All this ones all these mama"s are coming for second stage, hmmmm I beter sharpen my skills ooo cos na shakara and omoge I be wan go back to. Lolzzz.
Congrts to all moms dt hv offloaded, to those hoping on God, he will shame ur enemies, ul conceive whn u least expect.
Safe06, I so love ur humorous spirit, may God grant ur heart desires cos ul be a very lively mom.
Hv a blessd day mamas. Kisses

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2015
FINA4804:

yesssssssss maaaaaa @FINA404...Sorry dear i went to d bank to deposit d money we got from registration fee as d Treasurer of #team march.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ManchyBabe: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
Friutfulvine:
Thanks for the quick response.. He prescribed cyclogest 400mg ..morning and night. So that's what am doing.. I just finished my ET via ivf.. Waiting for God's miracle.. Anyone who has gone through the ivf route here.. Wld appreciate ur input on ways to enhance success. Thanks so much

Hi there,

I got pregnant through my first ivf procedure and am current 17weeks plus.

I was on 800mg of progesterone also? But mine was 200mg every 6 hours. Then I was placed on the injection too for almost 3 months daily, and 3 weeks of Estrogen injection daily, in all from my calculations it was between 150 - 200 injections. In the space of 3 months, before ET till 12 week after my BFP. I also had one that had to be refrigerated and given at 45degree on the arm, and the last one on the thigh. cant recall the names of the last 2, but the progesterone & estrogen I recollect. It wasn't an easy period.

Please try not to eat PINEAPPLE because I read on the ivf thread that eating Pineapple helps implantation, but it gave me very horrible contractions even before I tested positive and I bled (blood clots) at some point.

One more thing I am still on the progesterone suppositories 200mg only at night and my doctor said I will be on it till my 8th month by Gods grace.

Try to rest very well. May all our prayers be answered.

#Team March#

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.