Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,591 members, 7,861,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8270178 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
hello my people. how is the pushing ministry,
I'm having dis pain round my lower abdomen upto one side of my lower back. I dont know if its part of d package abi i shud leave the office now and run to the hospital. its really uncomfortable. *teamjanuaryforsupernaturalchildbirth*
tchinwinnie
kaffy4bill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
hotmum:
hello my people. how is the pushing ministry,
I'm having dis pain round my lower abdomen upto one side of my lower back. I dont know if its part of d package abi i shud leave the office now and run to the hospital. its really uncomfortable. *teamjanuaryforsupernaturalchildbirth*
tchinwinnie
kaffy4bill
Sorry abt s pain dear. it may b baby has taken one kyn position and is compressing some nerves or so? Did it just start? is it continuous or off and on? u cld to pcm, bt pls still visit d hsptl abeg. its well wt u dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4nobody4every1: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
zaynie:

In Engrrrissh please..... angry

@ Goldmine wink
Peeps here be speaking / typing their language since 1900 without interpreting in English,. U gat to look for interpreter. Kpele

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
hajarahbadmus:
@ozycy c me see delegation of duties o! how much b d salary, housing allowance, holiday allowance, wardrobe allowance, maids nd security allowance, car maintenance allowance. first of all lets start frm there
Discuss your concern with your team mates, na dem go pay you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
Remaining October Mummy's, oya come out and start dropping these October babies. No porting to November. @ Zaynie, everfaithfulGod, justcurious, Mamaboms, Kendlez, Misen, MissOpe, ennyhollar1, gtkay, T4tunu, Cynthiajay, tyconcepts.
If you ve not started walking, hit the street asap.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
@ Sharon6 & estagirl, you can go to Sacred heart with 7k bt u might not spend everything and d antenatal days are Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat. On subsequent antenatal visits u won't pay more than 550.

For Fmc I heard it shouldn't be moremore than 2k and d days depend on wat u're scheduled for.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
ozycy:

Wow, congratulations and may your princess be a source of joy to you and your family. I tot I saw you eating yamarita early dis morning? Na one hour d labour do you?

Amen. Tnx dear.
Hahaha...active labour was about an hour. D real tin started mins after i ate d yamarita o don't worry lenghty bs coming soon. Na only me dey with baby 4 now .

Starbucks nwanne di na mba, kedu? I go need fp lesson from u o. Tnx dear for breaking d news to mamas here....u r always a darling

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithfulwife(f): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Friutfulvine:
Thanks for the quick response.. He prescribed cyclogest 400mg ..morning and night. So that's what am doing.. I just finished my ET via ivf.. Waiting for God's miracle.. Anyone who has gone through the ivf route here.. Wld appreciate ur input on ways to enhance success. Thanks so much

Hi dear, I went the ivf route, what I did was lie on my back with my knees up before I get up from bed fully and before going to bed after inserting the cyclogest. I made sure I stayed in that position for one hour before turning or getting up.
Just try to distract yourself by watching movies or even listening to music.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
Rezzy thanks a million, @maureensylvia thank you oh, abeg buy one chilled fanta cool yourself remember to submit the list to #Zaynie#.
@manchybabe, God is with you.
I hail all my Seniors oh , my able team March, sorry for morning sickness oh, it will all end in praise. Though my own has long ended. No dulling oh make we they enter here well well

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
ozycy:

You dey run from kpekus while preggy, u still dey run after delivery, abeg make Oga no vex ooo.

My sis no be my fault o,dh no like cd so I dey wait 4 my 'RED' 2 show make I go do fp...I no want make wetin happen 1969 repeat imself grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
@tatacherie thank God u n lo is fine....Take gud care of urself dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabmum(f): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Gudaftunoon oh all my senior mamas and junior mamas grin...i hail oh .Wat a wonderful thread I stumbled upon sum days ago...intact ehnnn I have bin reading and laffing.may God bless everyone dt has contributed to d success of ds thread....I'm a new mama here and I get my reg fee gidigba for ground...infact I have to open an acct sharp sharp wt nairaland to join ds better family..oya mamas am loyal oh.welcome me. smiley

team January seriously eyeing team December as my due date na ist week in January..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Horlubunmmy: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Congrat to the new mummies in the house.

For your quality baby carrier call

08098700066 or

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabmum(f): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
And I Mst also add dat I ttced for over two yrs before God answered me...so I want to encourage every ttc sisters dat visits d thread regularly dat soon and very soon God will answer u because have seen Him do it

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
fabmum:
Gudaftunoon oh all my senior mamas and junior mamas grin...i hail oh .Wat a wonderful thread I stumbled upon sum days ago...intact ehnnn I have bin reading and laffing.may God bless everyone dt has contributed to d success of ds thread....I'm a new mama here and I get my reg fee gidigba for ground...infact I have to open an acct sharp sharp wt nairaland to join ds better family..oya mamas am loyal oh.welcome me. smiley

team January seriously eyeing team December as my due date na ist week in January..

Welcome welcome welcome......
Settle down and enjoy your pregnancy.
You pay to me......and no one else grin
Have a fruitful stay....

Feeling much better now....Alhamdulillah. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
fabmum:

Welcum n congrats sis, may you carry to term n birth healthy baby,api bumping.
U can pay your reg fee n all to lioha as zaynie aint strng enof now...i for collct am on her bhf but i don port cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
Niyyah:

Welcum n congrats sis, may you carry to term n birth healthy baby,api bumping.
U can pay your reg fee n all to lioha as zaynie aint strng enof now...i for collct am on her bhf but i don port cheesy

shocked shocked shocked ahhhhh!!!!! This world is wicked!

Lioha......come and see your yansh outside o....

Niyyah!!! To think that I trusted you....I am truly heartbroken angry

I remain the Chief Accountant of this thread.....I know so many ppl are doing long throat for this my position ( even thou I took it by force from Snr Beedam)......dont try me ooooo....I can be very badass.... tongue....I dont need help or assistance.....even when I am in labour.....I will still be collecting dues... grin

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
zaynie:

Welcome welcome welcome......
Settle down and enjoy your pregnancy.
You pay to me......and no one else grin
Have a fruitful stay....

Feeling much better now....Alhamdulillah. smiley
Openiifolorun,esu ti pofo smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
Oniovo ma'vor nah,kel've oma ra'n@tatacherie?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY. how is ur wife doing? Hope she feels much better? Its well wt her o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
zaynie:

shocked shocked shocked ahhhhh!!!!! This world is wicked!

Lioha......come and see your yansh outside o....

Niyyah!!! To think that I trusted you....I am truly heartbroken angry

I remain the Chief Accountant of this thread.....I know so many ppl are doing long throat for this my position ( even thou I took it by force from Snr Beedam)......dont try me ooooo....I can be very badass.... tongue....I dont need help or assistance.....even when I am in labour.....I will still be collecting dues... grin
:Dhaba i jus wan mk she assist u nii o,u knoo bin an acct can be verrryy stressful n i dont want u to be stressed at all at alltongue
Lmao at labour n collecting dues,choi!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
Dan mata,yaya ne?yaya aiki vigilante?ya yi kyau ko?kwana shida.gesuwa ne ke fah@deezou
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Oya mk I do roll call for teamjanuary. All these team march son dey full everywhr. If u hear ur name. ansa present, if ur name no dey indicate o.
1. Fabmum
2. Tatacherie
3.Tchiwinnie
4. kamotisha
5.twinsgirl
6. Hotmum
7. spicychic847

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
U people b speaking languages we don't understand o... No vex when all of us switch to our dialect.... Or we ban English from this thread

Ahnie and Ozycy tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Wait o
Na roll I dey see for team March and January...
Make una calm down there una seniors dey here...

Team November and December una dey see?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
Seniors no be Team March fault oh, we needed to identify ourself.....oya roll call continue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
ahnie:
Oniovo ma'vor nah,kel've oma ra'n@tatacherie?
Niovo m'ajir'oghene.me sasa no smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Oya mk I do roll call for teamjanuary. All these team march son dey full everywhr. If u hear ur name. ansa present, if ur name no dey indicate o.
1. Fabmum
2. Tatacherie
3.Tchiwinnie
4. kamotisha
5.twinsgirl
6. Hotmum
7. spicychic847
Present Ma tongue cheesy
@ firsttymum we are humble ooo patiently waiting for our turn.na just to root some of us outta hidding
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
fabmum:
Gudaftunoon oh all my senior mamas and junior mamas grin...i hail oh .Wat a wonderful thread I stumbled upon sum days ago...intact ehnnn I have bin reading and laffing

Welcome to this wonderful e FAM teammate.wishing u a glorious end kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
anyi ga na su zi asusu anyi

mahaifinsa taimake mu

se ki a ma so ede wa ni bayi

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ok o....
So today na dialect day bah? If I start nobody go fit finish am o cos me I will be speaking in tongues.....only angels will understand me tongue

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (6961) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.