Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,519 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8207994 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 11:28am On Nov 22, 2015
iyomomo:

@ Fabmummy pls try to lie on ur sides, from 18 weeks or so, its not advisable to lie on ur back or tummy as u may be putting undue pressure on ur inferior vena cava d vessel day transports oxygen to d heart n ur baby. Pls try.

Okay ma, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2015
I have ignored them o. Prepared my mind for a CS and I stay off my feet as much as I can. I have learnt to be lazy o, no superwoman things, Avoid sugar and processed foods (I blame an overdose of lacasera for my last mc), prayers and taking one day at a time.
lily19:

@Nwarosa, how did u take care of d fibroids in dis situation? I'm currently in d same situation.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2015
@olamite Pls be positive. You have hope in the lord and ur time to carry to term and carry ur bundle of joy is now.
When i was ttc,i suffered hell frm blighted ovum/missed miscarriage. conceptn was neva a problem bt always stop developing at a point which always resulted to evacuatn.Bt now i am a mother.a mother of a prince charming.
so to say,u can have a successful pregnancy darling.Take it to God in prayer and follow it up with medication. It Is Well

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Congrats @goldmine. God bless ur twins. They are so adorable. I pray 4 twins in my nxt conceptn so that i can put full-stop to childbearing. e-hug to them ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lightedpath.. In all, He'll still give us reasons to Thank Him! Ease all tension with tears if you can cry Get up, Freshen up, take all necessary medications and brace up for A Fresh BFP! kiss The Lord will give you double for this loss.
E-Hugs Sis kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
@ Lightedpath only God can console n wipe ur tears at this time.May he make his face to shine upon u and give u peace now and always.Congrats already cos God is giving u double come 2016.E-hugs Sis kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
@ Lightedpath ....the lord is ur strength. He ll turn ur sorrows to joy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
@Lightedpath, the holy spirit who is the greatest comforter will comfort u and sooner than expected, you shall carry ur bundle of joy. So sorry for your loss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
@lightedpath, so sorry 4 ur loss may God be ur comforter nd grant u ur hrt desires
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
@ Hafsat24 HWA.may God bless,keep nd make ur home flourish at all times.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lightedpath, sorry for ur loss, may God comfort u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lizzy22(f): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hi Lizzy22, how are doing! Hope you are doing aggressive therapy by now. Pls in all don't go into labour with that pcv. It isn't safe. By your next appcheck your pcv, complain to the doctors again, even if it means giving you parenteral iron, whatever just to build it b4 labour that's already lurking arnd. Cheers[/quote] @soonest...! Yea tanks my sister.stay blessed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
@ lightedpath, sorry for your loss. Pls try and be strong cos GOD has a better plan for you,plan to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plan to give you the future you hoped for. Jer 29:11
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lizzy22(f): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
HWA 2 u my team mate*God bless ur home Swit @hafsaf24
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lightpath God will console you and bless you with triplet soon, get yourself ready for the next missionary journey in december........

Hafsat24 HWA God bless your home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MissOpe(f): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
@ Lighted path
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication and gratitude let your request be made known to God....
God knows your request already, and he'll grant them according to his will for U...he says in his word that his will for You is that you shall be fruitful and multiply and that children shall surround your table....
Dearie, Rejoice for God has heard your cry and supplication and D devil has lost D battle already ......So sorry for your loss Dearie...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oh lighty,its well.God will reward you triple for your loss.please stop cryin,i know it hurts.E-hugs@lightedpath
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
@hafsat24 Happy Wedding Anniversary. more blessings to ur home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Team june...ayam hailing o.blessed sunday tu everybarry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
Fabmummy:
Blessed mamas, please am 21 weeks . Is it okay to still sleep on my stomach cos that's how best I can sleep comfortably?
pls o, do u want to kill d baby? don't try it a beg. sleep with ur side and use pillow to support ur back. then put pillow in between ur legs. I was like u but I thought about d safety of d baby first. God bless u as u endure for DAT baby to b comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
mitchyy:
Hello all,

Please i need urgent advice o. I've been feeling really really sick that i've even lost appetite. I went to the hospital today and the dr prescribed quinine for me. I informed my sister who works as a dr in UBTH and she said i can't take quinine when i'm pregnant. I'm just 5weeks, 5 days.
Has anyone taken quinine at this early stage of pregnancy before without complications? I don't want anything to happen to my baby o sad
Yes quinine is very safe for first trimester. I took it when I was 7 weeks. though d Dr told me to stop taking it if am reacting to it. nothing will happen to or baby, my baby is two months now sucking and bouncing. u can Google it too. but it is safe sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
comtem2011:
pls o, do u want to kill d baby? don't try it a beg. sleep with ur side and use pillow to support ur back. then put pillow in between ur legs. I was like u but I thought about d safety of d baby first. God bless u as u endure for DAT baby to b comfortable.

Ok thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
nwarosa:
I have ignored them o. Prepared my mind for a CS and I stay off my feet as much as I can. I have learnt to be lazy o, no superwoman things, Avoid sugar and processed foods (I blame an overdose of lacasera for my last mc), prayers and taking one day at a time.

In my first pregnancy, I had severe pains @11weeks, went for a scan n was told I had fibroid, susequent scans showed same bt d size wasn't so big, my consultant gave me drugs to manage d pain til delivery, a second opinion said I wil go for elective cs, bt my consultant insisted dat I cud do a VD since d fibroid was in a position dat didn't hinder delivery. Had my baby successful thru VD, am even pregnant with another baby, although I don't have those severe pains I had before n haven't gone for scan to know d status of d fibroid.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutesie: 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
@ Lightedpath, may God give you double for your troubles. You'll never experience such again. Take heart dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mine are quite large . @15 weeks I was thought to be 26 weeks gone. Plus one is said to be positioned in the lower part of the uterus which makes it a challenge for the baby to pass easily vaginally. So I keep an open mind on that.
Gaily04:

In my first pregnancy, I had severe pains @11weeks, went for a scan n was told I had fibroid, susequent scans showed same bt d size wasn't so big, my consultant gave me drugs to manage d pain til delivery, a second opinion said I wil go for elective cs, bt my consultant insisted dat I cud do a VD since d fibroid was in a position dat didn't hinder delivery. Had my baby successful thru VD, am even pregnant with another baby, although I don't have those severe pains I had before n haven't gone for scan to know d status of d fibroid.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
@Lightedpath...E-hugs Switie. May Lord comfort you and bless you with one you'll carry in your arms.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
mitchyy:

Awwww, so pretty. I love his smile smiley #threadcuties
Thanks mitchyy!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Izzystevens:

Jeez! shocked shocked shocked especially the second pix.
Hmmmmnn!
So, bae you see dey look alike.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Blessed Sunday to u too teamie....how are u coping with morning sickness and dis extreme fatigue @ahnie....#juneforpainlessdelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
ahnie:
Team june...ayam hailing o.blessed sunday tu everybarry.

This one that you are hailing team June, humm.

Zino is still a baby ooo shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lightedpath, sorry for your loss. May God replace all you have lost in triplefolds. Amin
When you feel better, please share your birh experience with us and if possible ask the Dr the cause of death. Was it prolonged or difficult labour? Did he swallow too much fluids?

#Firsttymum, Soonest, Mizcyn....why do stillbirths happen?
Is there a way you can detect if your baby is under duress?
Is there a way you can know if negligence from the medical personnels caused it?
Please mamas lets share our experiences or even if it is from a 2nd party. You never know who you might be helping.

Tata, you mean say as you big reach, you no fit stay for house alone? tongue
Nairaland is enough to keep you busy, just go to the family, entertainment, food,romance sections. You will be hooked.
Buy enough season films. Follow Zeeworld and Telemundo ( though they will tempt you to break your TV out of annoyance angry)
Read novels. Stroll around (you might just make a new friend) wink. Invite that naughty lil niece or nephew that will be sure to keep you company with enough chatter and clatter! grin

Olamitie....have faith. Nothing is impossible kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by neks31(f): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hello all pls is aspirin good in managing BP in preg! Diff doctors r confusing me! Pls anyone here with BP in preg n what did u use Help a sis tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: UmmuFarah and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.