Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162785 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:57am On Nov 24, 2015
modath:

The bold gat me LOLing..
Which thread is dat? I need to follow you people and start learning.
MODIFIED
I just saw your reply
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
@ all gudday.how d ministry? Pls mamas is it normal for my bump to b going hard every 10 mins accompanied with very mild periodlike cramps? its been happening like this since last night. I dont want to raise false alarm just want to b sure its normal or not first.am almost 33 weeks gone.pls help a FTM
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Megilicious(f): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Gooddy Mamas In D Ouz I Greet,
Lightedpath N Dessy, So Sorry 4 Ur Loss. I Really Had 2 Cmeout Frm May Viewing Mode 2 Comment. D Lord Of Double Double Will Definately Give U Doubles 4 Ur Loss Ijn, God Knws Best. It Is Well,

All Belleful Mamas I Troway Salute Happy Bumping.
Nov Mamas Owfa Mth Don Dy End Oh... May Ur Deliveries B Stressfree N Quick Ijn.
Newbies I Salute Oh, Njoy Ur 9mths Wit Swag.
Vigilante Mamas Aka 9t Watch Women Ow Na.
Ttc Start Kpekusing Wella Oh, Coz 2016 Is Ya Yr Of Ibeji, Iberin, Ibeta.

Megilicious Says Wataguan Eyin Mamas Mi. Hmmm Dis Wks Threadcuties Cnt Fit Miss Me Oh, I Must To Look Dem Kings N Queens Dis Thursdy, So I Cn Choose 1 4 Ma Looo. Kkk Back 2 Viewing Mode. Cheerios..

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizzy86(f): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
lightedpath:
Hello all. Sorry to be sharing this sad news but i have to update u. Had baby last night but lost it. Had to be induced after passing due date. All went well nd heartbeat was checked regularly. But by the time he was born he didn't cry. Every thing was done to resuscitate him to no avail. I pray no other on this thread experience this. It is well!

So sorry for your loss dear. May the Lord give you multiple for this loss. May he comfort you in Jesus Name. Amen
@dessy4me. May God give you better dear. Rest in his promises
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lily19: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
nwarosa:
Try not to worry and obsess. Rest as much you can. Where are you located?

Thanks sis. I stay in Abuja. What abt u?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IFELEKE(m): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
Good day mamas and profs in the house,
How can water works(continuous salivation) in pregnancy be curbed?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lovinggod(f): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
Congratulations to goldmine

Erei

May your LOs bring you happiness and blessings.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
@Chinwendym mama..haven't read from you in days..hope all is well with you..or perhaps baby has arrived and yet to let us know..either ways you're in our thoughts..wish you a safe delivery.. Amen

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preciousoru(f): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
Good day dear
We don't know exactly what causes excessive saliva. Though it is harmless, it can be distressing and difficult to cope with. You may be woken up because you're dribbling so much, or be reluctant to swallow the saliva, because it makes you feel even queasier. If you're producing a lot of saliva, it can also make the skin around your mouth sore. There aren't any cures for excessive saliva, but you could try these tips: Suck on a lemon or lime, or put a few drops of lemon or lime essential oil on a tissue to sniff. Use a mouthwash that's safe to take in pregnancy.Suck on a mint sweet or chew mint-flavoured gum. Brush your teeth with minty toothpaste.Suck an ice cube. All the best my dear. God's blessings

IFELEKE:
Good day mamas and profs in the house,
How can water works(continuous salivation) in pregnancy be curbed?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Megilicious:
Gooddy Mamas In D Ouz I Greet,
All Belleful Mamas I Troway Salute Happy Bumping.
Nov Mamas Owfa Mth Don Dy End Oh... May Ur Deliveries B Stressfree N Quick Ijn.
Newbies I Salute Oh, Njoy Ur 9mths Wit Sw Cheerios..
These your abbreviations no be here o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IFELEKE(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
preciousoru:
Good day dear
We don't know exactly what causes excessive saliva. Though it is harmless, it can be distressing and difficult to cope with. You may be woken up because you're dribbling so much, or be reluctant to swallow the saliva, because it makes you feel even queasier. If you're producing a lot of saliva, it can also make the skin around your mouth sore. There aren't any cures for excessive saliva, but you could try these tips: Suck on a lemon or lime, or put a few drops of lemon or lime essential oil on a tissue to sniff. Use a mouthwash that's safe to take in pregnancy.Suck on a mint sweet or chew mint-flavoured gum. Brush your teeth with minty toothpaste.Suck an ice cube. All the best my dear. God's blessings

Many thanks,
My wife, we tried all that during the first but it never stopped, it has started again and am worried about her coping considering the demands of her job.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Megilicious(f): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
ozycy:
These your abbreviations no be here o.
Cnt Fit Type Lng Jare
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
erei:
Hello Sweet mamas i gave birth to my princess yesterday sunday. PraiSe God. Team november.
congratulations Ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
modath:

It 's the "Yoruba politics & commonwealth" thread .. It is like an haven in the midsst of the chaos in politics board..

It is a no judgement, no partisan analysis of the state of the Yoruba in this contraption of Lugard's.... No insult, no bashing, just saying it as it is ...... It is a mash up of errthing! wink

*raised eyebrow* , I am inferring that First prince is also eyeing Zaynie 's Atinuke .. Na so abi? tongue
VA VA voom... Relocating there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Chinwendym my love.... Miss u here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
lily19:

Thanks sis. I stay in Abuja. What abt u?
Owerri

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
[bssssssss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by moonert(f): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Good evening mamas. Today is my birthday O n hubby spoil me pieces. Tot November mamas will gimme a birthday mate but none yet. Wishing us all safe delivery.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
Happy Birthday moonert, more of God's blessings and years ahead

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eseshafere(f): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hello sabi mamas n senior mamas
Sorry i av been absent for some time nw because of my fone, I want to ask a question can I grind my drugs(pregnant care) the sight and odour is not helping me at all and I'm still throwing up anytime irrespective of where I am. Pls help if there's anything I can do to stop vomiting cos its Rily frustrating n embarrassing #team may for successful delivery#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:29am On Nov 25, 2015
eseshafere:
Sorry i av been absent for some time nw because of my fone, I want to ask a question can I grind my drugs(pregnant care) the sight and odour is not helping me at all and I'm still throwing up anytime irrespective of where I am. Pls help if there's anything I can do to stop vomiting cos its Rily frustrating n embarrassing #team may for successful delivery#

Yes you can, but you have to take every single powder. Why dont you break it into tiny sizes and swallow. Or better still take it at night, you are less likely to vomit then. You can also ditch pregnacare and use all the components separately eg folic acid, bcomplex, vit c etc. You can also wrap the pregnacare in eba/ any swallow. You can take it with juice too or even ogi.
Pele. This phase will soon pass. Hold on

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 7:37am On Nov 25, 2015
zaynie:

Yes you can, but you have to take every single powder. Why dont you break it into tiny sizes and swallow. Or better still take it at night, you are less likely to vomit then. You can also ditch pregnacare and use all the components separately eg folic acid, bcomplex, vit c etc. You can also wrap the pregnacare in eba/ any swallow. You can take it with juice too or even ogi.
Pele. This phase will soon pass. Hold on

Madam cash, I started reading your diary yesterday and I was crying and laughing at the same time. I was laughing coz the story was damn funny grin grin but I was crying at the same time cuz your shorthand tying style was hurting my eyes so bad angry sad

I had to stop at page 2 but I'll continue today. Pls can I beg you from the "association of gbeborus" on NL to stop abbreviating like that. Pity us old school naa, you wan blind our eyes patapata abi? Is that your plan? grin grin grin

But seriously, that diary is da bomb, too funny. Have you considered being a professional writer? Pls consider it if you have not kiss

Good morning fam. How are we all bumping and elephant walking today?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2015
Hbd Moonert! Wishing you many wonderful years ahead.

Preggies....wake up o! It is morning.
Something to ginger the house o
#Because I'm Pregnant.........#BIP
#BIP I can afford to lose my temper without consequences. tongue
#BIP I am allowed to have long throat grin, all na cravings/ conditions grin
Tell us what pregnancy makes you do/ get away with. wink
In case you havent been using this condition tp your advantage, better do....expiry date dey o cool

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:50am On Nov 25, 2015
Kimoni:

Madam cash, I started reading your diary yesterday and I was crying and laughing at the same time. I was laughing coz the story was damn funny grin grin but I was crying at the same time cuz your shorthand tying style was hurting my eyes so bad angry sad

I had to stop at page 2 but I'll continue today. Pls can I beg you from the "association of gbeborus" on NL to stop abbreviating like that. Pity us old school naa, you wan blind our eyes patapata abi? Is that your plan? grin grin grin

But seriously, that diary is da bomb, too funny. Have you considered being a professional writer? Pls consider it if you have not kiss

Good morning fam. How are we all bumping and elephant walking today?

I stopped writing like that I think on the second page or so. grin
I have considered it o my sister. But I have too much on my plate for now. Maybe later.
Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2015
eseshafere:

I think pregncare stated that you shouldn't grind or break up the tablets. Your best bet is eba like zaynie suggested. I get steady eba and banga soup wey i reserve to use take my drugs everyday. Pele!
For the vomiting, try and carry about saltine crackers or ginger ale drink, or even dry cereal to be munching every minute. It can help suppress it. Also get mint gum to chew so your breath can stay fresh

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:57am On Nov 25, 2015
#BIP My neighbor no longer gives me her weighty baby to carry. That pikin fit weigh pass me sef cheesy

#BIP My husband has started learning how to cook. All i do is watch dstv grin

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:43am On Nov 25, 2015
Chinwendym...where art thou? Nne bia ne ba cheesy
Ozycy...you still dey baff baby ni?
I know say Snr Beedam don go chase money
Nurse Kaffy dey chook person injection
Snr Modath don register for Politics section this early morning.
Firsttymum still dey chase Brown and Asso...
Deezou, Cutiereborn, Tyconcepts....una never wake up ni?

First trimester mommas are busy spitting and vomitting. The evils of MS....
Second trimester mommas are busy forming superpreggy....keep it up!
Third trimester mommas cannot even get out of bed.....lmao
Vigilante mommas are just getting ready to sleep... embarassed

Everybody come out and play joor!
No....I yamm not drunk....just bored grin

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2015
zaynie:
Chinwendym...where art thou? Nne bia ne ba cheesy
Ozycy...you still dey baff baby ni?
I know say Snr Beedam don go chase money
Nurse Kaffy dey chook person injection
Snr Modath don register for Politics section this early morning.
Firsttymum still dey chase Brown and Asso...
Deezou, Cutiereborn, Tyconcepts....una never wake up ni?

First trimester mommas are busy spitting and vomitting. The evils of MS....
Second trimester mommas are busy forming superpreggy....keep it up!
Third trimester mommas cannot even get out of bed.....lmao
Vigilante mommas are just getting ready to sleep... embarassed

Everybody come out and play joor!
No....I yamm not drunk....just bored grin

cheesy cheesy grin

That politics thread, there is no rest for the wicked grin grin

Make I still dey with my seat there till we finish baby break, LBK is a model baby, so time dey for many many serenren .. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2015
#BIP I am allowed to jump queues anyhow and anywhere cheesy

#BIP I can send hubby any errand to anywhere and at anytime tongue

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2015
@zaynie, abeg make I sleep small. DD just dey wake up every hour last nite. Just when you think you have mastered her, she comes out with something else.
#Vigilanteisreal

I throway salute to all mamas- newly ported, still pushing, newly delivered & my fellow vigilantes. God will come true for us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preciousoru(f): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Don't worry at all. Everything will work out! Continue to support your wife like you have been doing smiley Blessings to both of you, I'm a message away should you need any advice. Have a great day!
IFELEKE:

Many thanks,
My wife, we tried all that during the first but it never stopped, it has started again and am worried about her coping considering the demands of her job.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2015
Morning All, its my birthday 2day.... Yippee..... This time last yr I got the most fantastic bday pressie from God and i didn't know.

Went to see a Dr cos i had some rashes all over my body and he told me it was an allergic reaction and prescribed Antihistamines for it.... Hmmmmm.

The alagbos in my hse asked me to rub bitter leaf water on my body and my cuzins recommended that i drank it to wash out whatever it is i was reacting to. I was desperate to get over the episode cos of the itchiness so I considered drinking the bitter leaf water.

Just before i drank it, I decided to do a PT( i wasn't TTC'n but didn't mind getting preg) Lo and behold i got a BFP and dat was d cause of the reaction. Thank God i didn't drink the bitter leaf water grin.

I pray to God for anoda fantastic pressie dis yr and pray that God answers all TTC with their BFPs and May all pushing mama's have a safe delivery.

Some1 pls gimme a bday mate.

Wishing ya'all a fab day

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.