Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124313 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cassieluv: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2015
@ Tenderchic so sorry for your loss, I pray our Good God would comfort u and ur family and bless u with double soonest. It is well with you.
@ Chinwendym a big congrats to you!!! I rejoice nd celebrate with you, God would continue to surprise you with more blessings even as u have chosen to trust in Him. He would grant u wisdom and wealth to raise ur LO and would preserve u and ur family IJN! Congrats again.
Wishn all my wonderful sisters in the house a blessed day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2015
goldenruby:
Where are the jumia mamas? I can't find any price slash o undecided all I see is the original Prices as the so called slash price undecided warishappening? Abi na my network ni sad Jumia sef

Honestly, the things are still on a high side, even after d upto 90% discount.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2015
[code][/code]
Gaily04:

Honestly, the things are still on a high side, even after d upto 90% discount.

See their trick. They will put one kind ridiculous price and then slash it back to the normal price and write 90% discount.

Copied from a whatsapp group

Lumia 535 in market 23,500

Lumia 535 on jumia black Friday 26,500 even after removing 20%

Abeg whats black abt dia Friday??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joniboi(m): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2015
Chinwendym:
I am a mother! I am a mother! I am a mother!!! My 10 years journey of torture and humiliation has finally come to an end!

My husband is a fulfilled man
I am a happy woman
My home is complete.

People will no longer laugh at me but laugh with me!

I sought the Lord and He heard me!
I cried unto my God and He heard my supplication!
My e family I thank you all for your prayers and encouragement! God bless you all.

My good measure, pressed down and running over gift from God came yesterday November 25th at 4.39 pm, via emergency CS weighing 4kg!

The devil tried to flex his muscles but my Jehovah knocked the idi@t down and out cheesy.

Tenderchic may God console and replenish you
Lightepath my teamie please stay strong you're always in my prayers kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Safe06 oya bring GP tank baby urine don set o grin

Bs will come later na hide I dey hide use my phone o! Them say make I rest no gadgets for now.
We serve a God of times and seasons! Could not hold back the tears when I read through your post. Your God has indeed done great things in your life.

To all the TTC in the house receive your baby dust in Jesus name...to all the belleful mamas in the house, you shall carry to full term and deliver your babies alive in Jesus name. This thread rocks. One love to everyone. smiley

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2015
Mtchwwwwww undecided nonsense jumia ko...Abegiii lets go bk to konga just dat their pictures wont open...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2015
Big congrats Chiwendym, God is indeed faithful !!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2015
goldenruby:
Where are the jumia mamas? I can't find any price slash o undecided all I see is the original Prices as the so called slash price undecided warishappening? Abi na my network ni sad Jumia sef

Dis's just a big time scam, av been on their site since 12am looking for d price slash nothing o.

@ Chinwendym, congrats mama may dis be d beginning of greater testimonies in ur home, wenever I read testimonies like urs I always feel at peace coz I knw d world ll rejoice with me soon as well.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keji3: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2015
mamadsquare:
Thanks @missmalachi
I feel so honoured, may she cause you to rejoice over her at all times. I'm tripping for that hair o!

Thank God I didn't miss LBK today, such a cute smile.

I didn't get to see little kimoni embarassed

Besea you've got a cute bobo there

Mama atinuke, abeg I fit know the secret to that glowing skin?

@keji3 your baby is cute, she has a face similar to that of a friend of mine from uni days

May God keep them all from harm and they shall live to fulfill destiny to the glorification of God.

Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mubzay(f): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2015
senoreetah:

please I need answer please
Welcome to lasgidi ma'am. Dnt knw u location in ikorodu but check ikorodu general hospital in frnt of ikd local govt. Check haruna ogun hosp also dres one beside aritel office in agric not sure of d name (oakland or oakwood hosp). Dnt knw dre. Maternity fees but u can go n ask dem. Hope ds help.
Happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2015
chizzy86:

I be Jumia sales consultant o. So you can make your orders through me and pay on delivery sabi mamas.
Oh yes, I still dey do my biz as belleful mama.
Whr u dey hide since na. I ve bn trying to order online bt not bn able to. Na baby cot and bags I want. Bt how do I mk my order thru u? how will u kno d specific things I want
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Apple19: 11:55am On Nov 27, 2015
Congratulations to all the mamas that have dropped. Mama chinwe....our God is awesome, as He said it? Yes HE'll surely do it.

All beleful mamas, how ministry,
Decbmamas, on your mark, seeetttt.....!!! Pls make una give my hubby birthday mate O (Dec 19th), we go love am plenty and he/ will be our godchild.

@Tenderchick, be ready for doubledouble jorr!! And grace to carry dem to term and in your hands in Jesus name.
No Thursday wey I no dey miss thread cutties, slept since 6pm and woke up 4am grin. It is well, dat one just start again. I no complain sha.

Nice day all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2015
I was able to make my order on Jumia around 1am. When I compared the price to what was on other blogs, it was way cheaper. the price slash is not for all products o cos you know they have several sellers on there.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
mubzay:
@tenderchic: congrats in advance. God will replace it with double. E-hugs

@tchiwinnie: kindly expantiate d risk of aving low lying placenta covering internal 0S at 20weeks? Any hope of it moving up? Also what's d relationship btw fetal length or femur length with gest. weight.

Cc: soonest
Cc: firsttymum
20 wks s still early. There s plenty hope of d placenta moving up before delivery. femoral length s used to estimate gestational age, and for each gestational age, there s an expected wt. Nt so sure abt a direct r/shp btwn femoral length and foetal wt
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
zaynie:
I was able to make my order on Jumia around 1am. When I compared the price to what was on other blogs, it was way cheaper. the price slash is not for all products o cos you know they have several sellers on there.
wow, lucky u. I ve bn trying to mk my order to no avail
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
congrats dear chinwendym I share in ur joy...

helllooooo team February make una come make we identify ourselves and answer our roll call. team December is dulling us indeed, let's spice up dis forum abeg.

pls team February keep ur mentions coming we want to have an election for D post of class captin , treasurer, Secretary and provost only.

#team Feb super sexy Preggy mammas
#team Feb for supernatural birth more Dan d Hebrew women
#team Feb miscarriage and still birth is not our portion
#team d best team with d best BS coming soon

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hello aws,long tym,ayaf missed u o.
Congrats 2 all mamas dat af offloaded,welcome 2 d jjc's and best wishes 2 d ttcers.
Ahnie and zaynie,thanks 4 d mentions.d thread has bin moving fast and i couldnt read back,only look @mentions.don't know if other people mention me by typing my name wrongly,anyway thanks all.happy jumaa 2 all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmum11(f): 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Tenderchic, sorry 4 ur loss dear,D good lord will give you double for your loss soonest. Chinwendym congratulations dear,God is too faithful to fail.May he b a source of joy to ur family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jumia is a mess. angry dey shud go n upgrade abeg
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
@maureensylvia, wetin team december do u na? We never enter december na so relax, abi you dey fear people wey dey dull us presently? wink . Lol
Team december, howz the countdown? Abeg no dulling o!
Happy weekend mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
Chinwendym boundless and countless blessings of abundance on ur and ur new prince.I am thrilled at the new addition to your home

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mama chiwendym,a big congrats,2God b da glory,u just gve me a bday mate..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
Tenderchic,all will b well,sory 4ur loss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizzy86(f): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Whr u dey hide since na. I ve bn trying to order online bt not bn able to. Na baby cot and bags I want. Bt how do I mk my order thru u? how will u kno d specific things I want
mama sorry no vex o. Was up most part of the nyt. Had to rest a bit o. Pls what do you need?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mubzay(f): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
tchiwinnie:
20 wks s still early. There s plenty hope of d placenta moving up before delivery. femoral length s used to estimate gestational age, and for each gestational age, there s an expected wt. Nt so sure abt a direct r/shp btwn femoral length and foetal wt
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ a lot ma'am. Its appreciated. God bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
@ chinwedym, congrats ma'am. God bless n kip ur LO. IJn, Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Good afternoon all,I just crossed over to this thread,am a first timer.missed my period on the 15th of this month,had a pregnancy test done and become positive earlier this week.haven't gone to the hospital yet,becos the cramps is making me just lay down.but bought folic acid and pregnant care today,pls mamas help me answer this,can I take the two meds at the same time?or use one and leave the other,though I will be going to the hospital first or second week of next month. Pls help

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
maureensylvia:
congrats dear chinwendym I share in ur joy...

helllooooo team February make una come make we identify ourselves and answer our roll call. team December is dulling us indeed, let's spice up dis forum abeg.

pls team February keep ur mentions coming we want to have an election for D post of class captin , treasurer, Secretary and provost only.

#team Feb super sexy Preggy mammas
#team Feb for supernatural birth more Dan d Hebrew women
#team Feb miscarriage and still birth is not our portion
#team d best team with d best BS coming soon
I am present and I want the 'most sexy preggy' award grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
ajuwarhodes:
Good afternoon all,I just crossed over to this thread,am a first timer.missed my period on the 15th of this month,had a pregnancy test done and become positive earlier this week.haven't gone to the hospital yet,becos the cramps is making me just lay down.but bought folic acid and pregnant care today,pls mamas help me answer this,can I take the two meds at the same time?or use one and leave the other,though I will be going to the hospital first or second week of next month. Pls help
You are welcome. I used both for my first child and I am also using both now. That's my doctors advice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ajuwarhodes(f): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
FINA4804:
You are welcome. I used both for my first child and I am also using both now. That's my doctors advice

Thanks, I appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Aunty chinwe congratulationssssss your LO will be source of joy to your home and the nation am so happy right now 10yrs no be moimoi ooohhhhh, mine is just 11months I know what am going through

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
@chinwendym, I lack words ryt nw because words alone cannot express hw thankful I'm to God 4 u. Enjoy every bit of it my dear. 10yrs no b 10days.

@Tendrrchic, dnt feel bad because everything works togeda 4 our good.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
Fumbaby:
Aunty chinwe congratulationssssss your LO will be source of joy to your home and the nation am so happy right now 10yrs no be moimoi ooohhhhh, mine is just 11months I know what am going through

Abeg I get kwesion to ask sabi mamas ooooohhhhh, took clomid last cycle on 24 of oct to be precise, through out last week I hard menstrual cramp pain and heavy VJ discharge mostly in the morning and on monday I started spotting by tuesday evening saw my period tho it was brownish called my doc and he ask me to see him the next day but on wednesday morning period stop coming my doc gave me another round of clomid to start without him carrying out any test fear dey catch me to use am ooohhhh have done HPT it came out negative. should I use the clomid or go for scan
redo test preferably beta hcg , to check d level of pregnancy hormones in ur body, if its pretty high, congrats in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.